Cabin Vacation

Story Info
He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.
2.5k words
3.91
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going to a cabin in the woods, just him and I. One week of sunbathing by the lake, walking in the woods and swimming with very little clothing.

The cabin is simple, kitchen, bathroom (with tub for two) bedroom and living room. There was a fireplace, just in case it gets chilly at night.

I explored everything. Planned candle light dinners. I brought scented candles for bedroom and bathroom. I also brought sexy nightgowns for each night. I was not going to miss a beat. My mind had wondered to what it could be.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I looked up, meeting his intense blue eyes. I put my hand out as if I was asking for the penny. He searched in his pocket and handed me a nickel.

I laughed saying. "Four cents tip? How generous of you."

We both chuckled about it.

"Hey, I paid for your thoughts."

"Sweets, just thinking of all we can do this week."

He looked around. "So many possibilities. Did you mean sexy things or overall?"

I grinned. "A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Some are naughty, some are not." I walked away to the bedroom housing a king size bed. Nice.

He hugged me from behind. I let out a sigh of approval.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Exhausted, I could use a nap."

"The ride was long, we can try to nap." I smiled and walked to the bed. He pulled the covers off. He laid down first; I crawled next to him and lay on his chest. "Rest now; we will have a full week." The naughty grin told me it was not about swimming.

I am not sure for how long I slept, but when I opened my eyes, he was gone and it was getting dark out. "Sweetie, where are you?" I shouted.

"Living room, I woke up about half hour ago and did not want to wake up." As I looked at the window I saw the sky was gray. I heard him walk behind me. "It looks like a storm is brewing."

I turned to him and said "Yes I see. Seems like a bad one too."

Before the rain started we decided to go for a walk and see the area. We walked for about 10 minutes when the rain started to pour. We turned around, but by the time we reached the cabin we were soaked.

I started to dance around as I stripped out of my drenched clothing. Once finished I said "Going to shower." and started to walk away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. Our lips met for a short kiss. "I will start a fire, it is getting cold. Meet you in the shower."

Once in the bathroom, I see the tub for two. "This could be fun," I mumbled. It was by a bay window with a wonderful view of nature and the sky. I start to fill the tub, my mind running wild. I was thinking of everything that can be done in this tub. I can picture myself draped over the edge as he fucks me. I can sit on his lap, legs wrapped around him as I massage his dick with my pussy. I did not notice I was smiling until I heard his voice say. "Naughty thoughts running through your mind? You have that look on your face."

I looked up into his eyes. "Yes, do you mind?" He laughed. I watched him strip out of his wet clothing. We both got in the tub. Not a whole lot of talking, the view to the outside was amazing.

"I checked the weather before coming to the bathroom. We might spend a lot of time inside. It seems it is going to be a stormy week." I gave him a pouty lip. He leaned and kissed it. "We can have fun inside too."

We washed each other before the water got too cold and rinsed off. I wrapped a large towel around and went to the bedroom to get my coconut oil. I returned. He was waiting with his towel around his waist.

"Will you please help me with my back?" Handing him the jar of oil.

"What if I say no?" he replied playfully.

Raising my eyebrow I answered. "I will manage, but I you will not be a happy man after that."

He grabbed the jar of my hand and said: "Okay, no need to get hasty." I giggled and turned my back to him. His hands rubbed the oil on both palms and then smoothly rubbed my shoulders, my arms, and my back all the way to my ass. I took over and finished the rest of my body. I reached for my towel, but it was gone. Then I heard him say, "Catch me if you can."

"Hey! That is not fair. Give it back." Like two kids we ran throughout the cabin. I finally gave up and went to the bedroom to get dress.

"I have something to declare." He lifted his hand as if a king raised his hand to speak. "I have control over you tonight. You many not get dressed."

I turned to him with a smirk painted on my face. "Really?" The closer he got to me, the more I pulled away from him.

He was grinning from ear to ear. "Are you playing hard to get?" I laughed at the question. But I thought like I am really going to play for long. I manage to run out of the room, but he got me. "Gotcha." Wrapping his arms around me.

"That is not fair," I exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. Now where do I start?" He looked up and down on my body.

"You will not get a word from me." I pretended to zip my lips.

"Challenge accepted. I will make you squeal." His lips were resting on mine. His facial hair tickled my chin. Oh, I cannot laugh. I close my eyes to concentrate. "You cannot resist my kisses. You and I know that too well." I look into his eyes, but not a word. He continues to kiss my eyes, cheeks, nose, and lips. I wanted to just melt. He moves to my ears and I jumped. Not a sound from me yet. His lips and tongue explored my neck. I want to moan with pleasure and just gasp as he touches me. The more I resist the harder he tries.

My nipples react and harden. My groin aches. I am getting wet. My clit is alive, swollen and hard. I chanted in my mind "Quiet lady! You must not make a sound."

"Are you really going to stay quiet?" I just look into your eyes. His lips move throughout my shoulders, to the top of my chest. Lord have mercy! I want to just buckle my knees and melt into him. "You know I can always tickle you." I gave him a dirty look, which will just kill the mood. "Okay, it was just a thought."

He proceeds to grab my breast on his hands and circles the areola with his tongue. With his teeth, he softly bites my already hard nipples. My knees are getting weak. My pussy is now tingling. Without a warning, he sucks my nipples hard making my knees buckle. I want to scream, but I hold to the urge. "Careful!" He then pulled me to the bedroom and sits me on the edge of the bed. He kneels in front of me and goes back to my breast. My nipples are so hard they ache. I looked down to see how he sucks my nipples. I want to scream his name. He looked up and our eyes meet. I close them to concentrate on holding the urges to scream. "You think you are tough, but I am tougher." I grinned but did not open my eyes.

His tongue rolls down my belly. It tickles. His beard sure feels good on my sensitive skin. I try to close my legs, trying to push him away. But did not let me and pushed them further apart. I fall back on my elbows. He looks at my pussy and says "I should make you suffer, and tease you until you make a sound." I give him a shy smile. He knows I want him to eat my pussy. "You do know what smile does to me, right?" I nod yes.

He continues to kiss my belly. I feel his hand near my pussy. Without a warning, he touches my wet clit. I know I cannot hold much longer. He kisses my thighs and tickles me with his beard. His fingers are exploring my pussy. His tongue softly licks the outside of my pussy lips. "Talk or I will stop right here," I answer with a pouty lip. "Do you want me?" I nod yes. "Are you going to let go?" I did not answer. He then licked my clit. That sent me over the cliff and I gasp and yelp. "I knew you could not hold for that long. You are not good at the silent game."

I sat up and said "Hey! You knew what makes me squeal, of course, I could not hold longer."

Before going back to my swollen clit he said: "All is fair in love and war." But before I could answer, he was sucking my clit. No more holding back. I start to moan and whimper. Furiously he eats my pussy; all the teasing sure had me on the verge of cumming. Not a minute passed before I filled his mouth with my sweet nectar.

"It is my turn to return the favor." He smiled and lay on the bed next to me.

"Should I stay quiet now?" I glared at him, and kissed him. I could taste myself on his lips. I could smell myself on his facial hair. The taste actually drove me wilder. I was exploring his mouth eagerly with my tongue. "You are a freak. I love how it wild it drives you to taste your pussy on me."

I whispered in his ear. "It drives me crazy to know how much you enjoy eating me." I bite his shoulder. He flinches. I bite him again. He flinches again. For the third time, I bit you. But the third bite hurt more and you felt I pulled away. "Sorry."

On your left shoulder, there was a small scrapped, small amount of blood came out. I licked it. "Careful."

I went down to his chest and was licking his nipples, he grunted. I sucked on his nipples and frowned at his tattoo. He knew why. I continue to trail down his belly. I kissed his belly button and licked it too. I looked up to see your face; you were seriously watching me lick your body.

"Do you want more?" I asked in an innocent voice. "Should I stop right now?"

"Do you want me to take control again?" I giggled, putting my index finger over my lips and nodded no. "You are such a fucking tease."

"Yes, I am and proud of it. Yet, I know you enjoy it." You nodded yes.

I moved down to his legs. I started to rub his thighs and around his groin. Licking where the groin and the thighs meet. Your dick twitching tells me you are enjoying it. You are still watching my moves. I lift your balls and lick where your balls and your ass meet. Rolling my tongue up your balls. As I continue to lick your balls I massage your pelvis, right at your hips, making you jump. When you jumped you hit my face with your dick, which was quite comical. I laughed and continue to lick and suck your balls. "Just suck my dick." I nodded my head no. I go back, to licking around your pelvic, tracing around your dick but not touching. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?" I nod yes.

I lift myself a bit, I grab your dick on my hand and rub the head on my nipples, which made me moan. I smack my nipples with your cock. Making us both moan. Then I put the head of your dick in my mouth, just the head, I sucked a bit hard. "Damn it, girl." I snickered still with your cock in my mouth.

I cannot wait longer to feel all of you in my mouth. I take as much of your dick as I could, bobbing eagerly. "Slow down, do not want to blow in your mouth just yet." I go back to suck your balls and alternate between the both. But I wanted you in my pussy.

At that moment thunder hit loud. We both jumped up. You took that as a signed of taking charge again. You pulled me to lay next to you, playing with my ass pressing on your dick. You start to nibble on my neck. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes. More than ready." I reached for your dick and guided you to my pussy. Slowly you trusted in me. It sent shivers down my spine. "OMG love." Your thrusts slow and steady. Every time going deeper and making I moan your name louder each time.

You whisper in my ear "Ride me; I want to see you glow with the lightning." I gave you a sad face when your dick slipped out of me. You laid flat on you back, waiting for me to mount you. I lowered my head and sucked your head once. Then I mounted you slowly. When fully in, I reached for your hands. I moved my hips slowly, letting you in and out of my pussy, but not fully.

"Grab my boobs." You did, flicking my nipples with your fingers. "That feels so good." You tugged on them, stretching my boobs to the max. I am now moaning uncontrollably. Riding you faster and harder.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I nodded yes. "When I tell you to get off."

"Okay. Keep playing with my tits, please." You knew I was about to cum again. I reached for my clit and started to massage it as I kept riding you until my pussy started jerking and tightening around your dick. I was screaming your name by now.

"Now babe." I got off and started sucking your wet cock; the mixture of cum flavors hit me as you start to cum in my mouth. I cannot stop moaning through it all. I know by the way your body is reacting; your dick is too sensitive. I collapse next to you. "Guess we need another shower?" I smiled.

"Why we will be back at it in no time," you said with a big grin on your face. "Am I wrong?"

"No. This is one of the reasons I love you so much, you can never get enough." You smiled and closed your eyes. Thundering was slowing down, and going further away. Lighting still lighting the room. Both relaxed on each other until next time.