Cabin with a View

Story Info
A hike turns into something much more.
840 words
4.02
23.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a wonderful day for a hike! It's a perfect spring day with a steady breeze and warm sunshine. You and I walk hand in hand to a secret place in this state park very few know of as it's off the beaten trail. We giggle and flirt as we stroll under the cool, shaded path. This place used to be a summer camp many years ago but has since been abandoned. Most of the buildings are still in decent shape. The one I am interested in taking you to comes into view. It used to be a cabin for camp counselors. It's a rustic brown with a homemade stone fireplace with a small porch off to the side that has a picnic table and a beautiful view of the lake.

We spread out the blanket and sit down to relax a bit and sip some water. You are so tempting to me. The way your dress hugs your body, the softness of your skin, even the scent of perspiration mixed with the soap you used to wash with this morning. What an intoxicating beautiful being you are as you sit in between my things on the seat of this picnic table in front of me as we take in the scenery. I love your touch as you gently stroke my lower leg and occasionally my inner thigh. I reach forward and gently stroke your shoulders and upper back. I can tell you enjoy this immensely by that slow soft moan....mmmmm. Your eyes close and you tilt your head ever so slightly so that your hair falls to one side, exposing your neck to me.

My fingers slowly gravitate to your neck stroking and rubbing oh so gently, occasionally running my hands through your hair. My touch is obviously having quite an effect on you as you shift about restlessly and your hand goes from rubbing my leg to gripping it. You shutter and gasp as I lean forward ever so slowly and gently kiss your neck as my fingers massage your scalp while the other hand glides up and down your arm. You turn towards me and I tug the back of your hair tightly and pull you in for a long, slow kiss. With our lips still locked, you rise up to stand before me, my hands go up your dress to take in that beautiful ass of yours as you massage and clasp the ever growing bulge in my shorts. A whole crowd of people could walk by but nothing could unlock us at this point....so far we are still alone.

In frenzied desperation, you release my throbbing cock from the confines of my shorts. It dances and pulsates in your hands and mouth as you pleasure me in a way that only you can. My breaths come heavier and quicker as you edge me ever closer to release. Every now and then you look up at me to see my facial expression which is of concentration and utter joy. At last you finally offer me release which comes in wave after wave of wondrous ecstasy as I fill your loving mouth with my seed. You smile and snicker in satisfaction as you kiss your way up to my lips. Then you whisper "Is it my turn now?"

Damn right it's your turn! I lean forward just as you let your dress glide gracefully to the floor. You climb slowly, seductively onto the blanket and picnic table and spread your legs and offer up your glistening rose for me to taste. But not yet.....not yet. I climb on top and kiss my way up to those full, luscious lips of yours. By the way you writhe under me I can tell you are yourself now in desperate need of me. But I too can tease. I work my way down to your erect nipples and gently flick them with my tongue. My licking becomes hard sucking. I suck you as hard as you were just sucking my cock. Your hands claw my shoulders in urgent desperation as I grind my chest against your throbbing clit. To my surprise and yours you climax violently from the loving attention I have bestowed upon your breasts.

Not one to miss an opportunity, I kiss my way down to your moist love nest. Once there I lash your swollen clit with my tongue over and over sending you into a mind boggling of multiple orgasms. Only when you push me away do I stop my onslaught. However, I have since recovered so I'm not done with you just yet. I climb on and ease my hardness into you but this won't be slow and easy, I know I've taken care of your needs.....at least until tonight. You let out a mighty guttural moan as you feel me explode inside of you over and over. I collapse on you as we both lie there in a tangled sweaty mass. The breeze brings a welcome cool respite to our hot limp bodies.