Cable "Hook-Ups"

Story Info
When the husband is away, she will play.
1.2k words
3.53
55.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian carefully touched up her lipstick, a vibrant shade the makers had called 'Sweet Trollop', and smiled. She had everything arranged perfectly, all she needed was her willing victim. A quick call to the cable company had ensured her a playmate between 3 and 5 p.m. Her short silk robe barely covered her ass, and she was wearing thigh-high silk stockings, the garters hooked to the black corset which nipped in her waist and pushed her boobs up. She was already generously gifted in the chest area, and the extra boost from the corset made it appear her breasts were in constant danger of springing forth from their constraints. All in all, she looked hot, and she knew it.

When the doorbell rang, she sauntered to the door and opened it slowly, almost lazily.

"Yes?"

The man on the other side did a double take, his eyes barely rising above her cleavage.

"Uhhh... I'm uh, here to fix your cable," stuttered the man, whose name tag identified him as Brian.

"Oh, thank you, Brian," she batted her lashes, deliberately taking an extra deep breath to push her cleavage up more. "I'd be ever so grateful." Smiling her most winning smile, she stepped back to allow him entrance. Brian followed her breasts like a dog follows a bone. "It's in the bedroom," she said, turning and leading the way. "I just can't figure out what's wrong." Her heels clacked noisily against the hard floor, turning to a muffled thump when she reached the carpeted bedroom. She walked to the television stand against the far wall, leaning down to look at the cable box and putting her ass on display. "It's right down here. There must be something wrong with the box." Brian was right behind her, peering over her shoulder.

"I think I know what your problem is, Ma'am," he said. Sidestepping her, he picked up the cable cord coming from the back of the TV. "You're not plugged into the wall." He began to screw in the cable cord.

"Oh, my goodness," said Jillian. "I can't believe I wasted your time for that! You must think I'm an idiot." She smiled at him, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh, no, not at all, Ma'am. It could happen to anyone." Standing, Brian gave her left hand a glance. "It's a shame your husband couldn't take care of that for you."

"Oh, he's away in Afghanistan right now. Military. It's awful, sometimes I get soooo lonely." She stepped closer to Brian, her breasts resting against his arm. She leaned in closer, reaching up to put a palm on his chest and giving him her best doe eyes. "I really wish you'd let me do something to make it up to you for wasting your time." she slid her hand down lower, to his stomach. "I'd feel so much better." Lower, to the waistband of his pants. "I'm sure they're not expecting you back for quite some time." Her hand rested against his semi-hard erection, cupping it gently. Biting her lip, she looked up at him.

"Well, that's...that's not really necessary," began Brian. Jillian dropped to her knees, shrugging off her robe so her chest was on full display.

"Please," she said, unzipping his pants, "Let me. It's been so long since I had a cock in my mouth." Her deft fingers had freed his penis from his pants in underwear in a matter of seconds. Before Brian could say anything else, her lips were on his tip, her tongue swirling around it and slicking it with her saliva. "Mmmm..." she said, closing her eyes. Her tongue slid further down his shaft, exploring and moistening.

"Unh." Brian's head went back, and then he was questing with his cock, seeking deeper and deeper in Jillian's warm, wet mouth. "Oh, shit," he swore when her lips closed around the base of his shaft. "Oh, yeah." His cock was hitting the back of her throat. Her tongue slid farther out, the tip of it trailing over the top of his balls. He thrust deeper into her throat, grunting his pleasure. Jillian began to bob her head up and down his cock. She brought her hand up to wrap firmly around his shaft, stroking in time with her head. In a moment, her other hand was softly tugging on his balls. Brian's body jerked at the pleasure, his knees bending and hips thrusting as he tried to find even deeper purchase in her mouth. After several minutes, Jillian stopped, dropping her hands and pulling his dick from her mouth.

"Please, Brian. Please fuck me."

His cock too hard and desperate to say no, Brian nodded. Still on her knees, Jillian turned around, her back to him, and lowered herself to all fours, her ass waving at him enticingly. Brian was quickly on his knees behind her, her G-string underwear hardly an obstacle. He shoved it to the side and eagerly crammed his cock in. She was already wet, and his dick was still damp from the moist chasm of her mouth. He slid in easily, all the way to the hilt in one thrust.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me Brian, FUCK ME!" She was moving her hips back and forth on her own, her pussy sliding on his cock. He paused to watch the beautiful sight for a minute, then grabbed her hips and started fucking her in earnest. "Oh, yes!" Jillian was tossing her head about, her back arched and ass pointed up at him. Her long hair was sheeting over her top half, every impact from his thrusting sending it flying. Picking up speed, Brian fucked her harder. From the moans and cries she was making, she seemed to love it.

"It's so hot fucking someone who's not my husband!" she yelled, turning her head to the side to stare at the desk against the wall. For a moment, Brian guiltily wondered if she was looking at a picture of her husband, but there was only a computer and some papers on the desk. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on your dick, Brian!" Jillian was still facing the desk, but Brian wasn't paying attention anymore. He was about to cum himself. A banshee wail from Jillian, along with her whole body arching back even further and her pussy squeezing him even harder indicated that she had reached orgasm. Grunting and puffing, Brian pulled out quickly, spilling his cum onto her ass, watching as it oozed down between the cheeks. He sat back, puffing and wiping sweat from his forehead. Jillian stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Thanks, Brian. You can see yourself out, yeah?" The door closed and Brian, somewhat bewildered but too satisfied to question much, zipped up his pants and was on his way, making up a story to tell corporate in his head.

After he left, Jillian sat at the computer, turning on the monitor. The webcam showed her in the small screen of the video chat, and her husband in the main, though of course it was reversed on his computer.

"How was that, honey?"

Her husband held up a damp tissue, indicating that he had climaxed himself, and smiled.

"He was ok. The plumber from last week was better."