Cacy The Wedding-Slut

Story Info
She finally gives in at her wedding.
2.8k words
3.93
352.3k
55
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was. Next to the copy-machine, her long, curly blond hair shimmering in the light of the sun falling into our office on the fourth floor. The tight, white blouse she was wearing accentuated her large breasts and the very short skirt she wore barely covered her butt. In an effort to get paper, jammed into the copy-machine out, she was bent over and I was able to see that she was wearing a very cute and very tiny thong.

Cacy had been a secretary at out company for about one year. Being the hot-blooded male that I am, I was always trying to get her to go out with me, but I didn't stand a chance. She was happily engaged to some manager-guy from across town, and well, my job was good, but not so good that she would risk her husband-to-be by having a go at me. So the only thing I was left to do was to admire her perfect body whenever she came by. Although having fought off my advances more than once, she was always very teasing, wearing the shortest skirts and leaving quite a few buttons of her blouse undone. I didn't mind, but it was funny in a way.

As I was staring at her bending over, she suddenly stood up straight and turned around. My face was starting to turn beet-red, but she was winking at me and to my surprise came right up to my desk.

"Hey Rob, staring at my underwear again?" she laughed.

"Well, to be frank, I was trying to get a glimpse of your pussy," I had quickly regained confidence. Cacy snickered and handed me a piece of paper, obviously the one she had been trying to copy.

"Well, no more peeking for you, because I'm getting married in a week. And guess what? You're invited!" she said, winked again and walked away with swaying hips.

My mouth had fallen open, and I glanced at the piece of paper. It was one of those typical invitations to weddings, lots of really cheesy graphics and all that. Well, she was obviously regarding me as a friend now, so why not just go to that wedding.

A week later I stood in a chapel, together with about three hundred other guests. Unsurprisingly, Cacy was wearing the hottest wedding-dress I had ever seen. White lace, a lot of cleavage, very short and tight with her stockings visible to anyone. I wished for a copy machine right then, just to find out what kind of underwear she had on, but well, those of you who have seen a chapel from the inside know how rare copy-machines are in there.

The ceremony was boring, and the only thing that kept me awake was the knowledge of a nice party right after it. Her husband seemed to be a nice chap, gathering from his looks. But in my opinion, he didn't seem like someone who'd be able to convince a girl like Cacy to marry him just by being the way he was. It must have been money.

When they had both exchanged rings and all that, they kissed, and I knew that now it was over. Still, I had already laid my eyes on one of her brides-maids, hoping I'd later be lucky to at least fuck her.

The hotel where they had arranged the party at was quite large. They had booked a nice ballroom with lots of decoration and a band. Typical and not very original. But the booze was for free and I was enjoying myself. Soon, the band started to play and Cacy and her husband got up for the first dance. Although I had already made plans on how to get her bridesmaid into bed, the bride herself once again made me really, really anxious to have one last go at her. She looked perfect when she started to move her body in the rhythm of the music, her husband looking a bit lost with the few steps he had learned in dancing-school.

Her blond curls were perfectly arranged around her pretty face, her tits swayed with every move she made and the length of the dress made me expect to see her underwear any second.

After they were done dancing, many other couples joined them on the dance-floor. I noticed that a few men were standing in line to dance with Cacy, so I got myself another drink and decided to wait. It took about three more drinks and two hours until I though Cacy would be ready for me. She had danced with at least two dozens of men and her alcohol-level was already through the roof. So I came up to her and asked:

"Cacy, fancy a dance with your old admirer?"

She turned and beamed:

"Oh Rob, there you are. You're such a naughty boy for coming just now. I've been wanting to dance with you for the last two hours."

"Well, no harm done, since I'm here, right?" I replied and grabbed her by the hip. The music they played was something slow, and it seemed she really like the idea of a slow-dance with me.

"Come on, Rob, pull me tighter, that's a slow dance, it's supposed to be turn you on!" She whispered in my ear. So I did what she demanded. As her body was pressed to mine, I was sure I could feel her nipples through her dress, and it didn't leave me unimpressed. I felt my dick grow and it seemed as if Cacy did too. She rubbed her pelvis slowly on my pants, and smiled up at me when she felt my penis.

"Well, well, well, you really are naughty. I'm a married woman, you can't have a hard-on when dancing with me!" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her and smiled:

"I think you are the naughty one. You can't make a desperate guy who's been lusting after you for ages have a hard-on by rubbing your body on his!"

She smiled at that and rubbed even more. My dick was now rock-hard and I didn't know what to do when that dance ended. I couldn't have moved anywhere with that pole in front of me. Luckily, Cacy saved me.

"Listen Rob, I need to go to the toilet, but I don't want any guy to follow me, could you walk behind me and see if anyone follows?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll do it!" I replied.

When the song ended, Cacy walked in front of me out of the ballroom, enabling me to conceal my hard-on behind her. When we ere out of the ballroom she headed for the elevator. "Hey, Cacy, the bathrooms are back there", I said and pointed in the other direction.

"You think with a honeymoon-suite booked I'd use the public ones? We're gonna go to that honeymoon-suite of course!" she said and pushed the button for the elevator.

She had a point there. Why pay a lot of money for a luxurious suite and then use public bathrooms. So I stood there, waiting for her to tell me to go back to the party, but she didn't. When the elevator-doors opened, she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I was obviously going to go with her.

Cacy pushed the top-most button and turned around.

"So Rob", she said, "I bet you've been wondering what kind of underwear I'm wearing today, right?" she smiled and looked me in the eyes. I was a t a loss for words, so she just took my hand again.

"Why don't you find out?" she said and directed my hand between her legs. Still looking me in the eyes, she let it slide towards her pussy and suddenly I felt something wet and warm. My fingers had just made contact with a bare pussy, a bare, wet pussy.

Cacy laughed at my shocked face, pulled me towards her and thrust her tongue into my mouth. That was it for me. I responded to her kiss with a vengeance, and with the hand touching her pussy lips I made an upward motion, effortlessly sliding in two fingers. Cacy moaned and kissed even wilder, out tongues battling while I fingered her wet slit.

All of a sudden the door opened and we saw that we had arrived at our floor. Cacy quickly retrieved her tongue and I did the same with my hand. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the large suite. I couldn't believe I was about to enter the honeymoon-suite with a bride without me being the groom. It was wrong but absolutely hot.

"Rob, I still need to pee, but I don't want to do it in the bathroom. I want it to do on the bed!" Cacy said and looked at me. At that moment, the prospect of engaging in any kind of sexual activity with this wedding-slut had made me so horny, I didn't care if she was about to piss on me. I just nodded, and started to rip off my clothes. With a swift motion, Cacy got rid of her weddingdress, and was now only clad in her thigh-highs. She turned, showing me that ass I had been dreaming off for the last year and walked towards the bed. When I had gotten rid of all my clothes, I followed her.

"Rob, lay on your back!" Cacy ordered. I did what she wanted and as I lay there, I couldn't believe what I saw. The most perfect woman kneeled at my feet. Large breasts, with hard nipples, a perfect tummy and an absolutely bare pussy. I was in heaven and was waiting for Cacy to do whatever she wanted.

Cacy got up so she was standing above me. She smiled and said:

"Rob, I've always wanted to piss on my boyfriend. But he's a fucking prude and apart from the money and his gullible personality, he's no good at all. I don't want to fuck only him for the rest of my life. So let's start my life of being an unfaithful married slut right now!" With that she pulled apart her glistening pussy lips and started to let her piss flow. It first splashed off my thighs, but then she moved a bit further and her piss covered my rock-hard cock. It twitched and I was sure I'd come if she's keep it up, but she moved even further and her stream was directed to my chest. Right then, I wished for nothing more than her stream of warm piss to go directly into my eager mouth. Gross for most, that prospect of drinking Cacy's hot piss was the ultimate turn on. And I wasn't disappointed. She was now standing right above my face, and her piss splashed on my face. It was warm and salty, and I loved it. As the first stream went directly into my mouth, I had problems drinking it all, but after two seconds it worked. Cacy must have been drinking a lot, because the stream seemed to be endless. Finally, the last drops fell into my mouth, and Cacy squatted on my face. Her pussy reeked of piss and pussy juice and I gladly lapped everything up. Cacy was moaning now and I licked every single inch of her pussy, letting my tongue dart in and out of her silky crevice. Cacy then started to grind her face on my mouth, making my tongue lick all the way from the top of her pussy to her puckered little anus. For me, licking her anus was heaven. It tasted as good as her pussy and well, I've got an ass-fetish. Cacy seemed to like it too, because soon she stopped grinding and let me tongue her asshole in earnest. I licked her pink anus and pushed with my tongue in an effort to tongue-fuck her ass. Cacy helped, by pushing out her anus whenever I tried that, opening up her ass and letting my tongue slide in even deeper. Her insides tasted salty but made me even hornier, wishing my tongue was longer so as to explore even more of her ass.

"God, Rob, you're a fantastic asslicker. I would have never dreamt anyone would to this to me again!!" Cacy moaned and pushed her ass more onto my mouth. Her pussy was oozing juice onto my face and I was really anxious to start fucking her. Cacy was now reaching behind her, stroking my cock and making low noises of lust whenever my tongue pushed into her dark little hole. Just as I was pushing my tongue deeper than ever, Cacy scooted back, off my face. I looked a bit disappointed but when I saw that she was directing my dick towards her pelvis, disappointment turned to even more lust.

"Listen Rob, today's my wedding night, so I'm not on birth-control. I can'trisk getting another man's baby, that wouldn't be fair, but I want you to fuck my ass!" Cacy said and looked at me pleadingly. I just shrugged and said:

"Well, Cacy, whatever you want, just let me inside you now!"

"OK, my ass is prepared, let's do it!" Cacy said and directed my dick towards her wet asshole. Slowly, she lowered her body until the head of my dick touched her asshole. My dick jumped, and I wasn't sure how long I could stand this kind of torture before cumming all over Cacy. Cacy was rubbing my dick all over her asshole, before she slammed hard onto it. My tongue had done a wonderful job, and my dick sank into Cacy's ass like through butter. When I felt the warm, tight insides of Cacy's ass, I just had to stand still for a few seconds. I couldn't believe my dick was now to the hilt inside that beautiful ass, that beautiful ass that just a few hours earlier had married another guy. Well, now it was my time to be lucky, so I started to push upwards. Cacy moaned:

"Oh god, Rob, your dick feels sooo big inside me. It fucking hurts, but I love it. Do me hard now, fuck my ass like the slut I am!" Hearing her talk like was an incentive to really get going. I grabbed her waist and started hammering inside her. Cacy's face was a maks of pain and pleasure, and her ass was making circular motions with my dick sliding in and out.

"AHHH, that's sooo good, I love it!" Cacy screamed. "Fuck me harder, make it really hurt, make my slut ass hurt, baby."

I did all I could. Her ass was already losing its tightness and I felt like I was going in deeper with every thrust.

"Oh Rob, that feels so good. I love you, you're the best!" Cacy screamed. That was too much.

"Cacy, I'm cumming!" I yelped.

"OH no, please don't cum into my ass! I want your baby, only yours! Please fuck my pussy, make me pregnant!!" Cacy protested, let my dick slide out of her ass and plunged with her pussy down on my dick. Just as I was in to the hilt, I started to cum.

"Oh yes, flood my pussy, spurt deep into my fertile womb, make me your pregnant slut, make me your whore forever!" Cacy screamed. In order to fulfil her wish, I wanted to make sure she really got everything. I spun Cacy around, so I was on top of her and all my seed was sure to go in as deep as possible. Cacy's legs were widespread and she had an insane look on her face. She had really become my slut.

When I had spurted every last drop inside Cacy's womb, we were both lying still.

"Well Cacy, I think we need to make sure it really stays in!" I said and grabbed a bottle of wine standing on the little cupboard next to the bed. Cacy smiled faintly and moaned:

"Oh yeah, push it inside me, make your seed stay inside so I'll be sure to become pregnant now!"

So I kneeled between her legs and without much preparing, jammed the bottle with the wide side up deep inside her wet pussy. Cacy screamed, and grabbed my hand, trying to make me stop. But I pushed even more until only about two inches of the bottle were still visible.

"Well, slut, you'll have to tell your husband to wait, because that bottle will stay in tonight!" I said and grinned.

"Whatever you want, Rob, I'm totally yours!" Cacy moaned.

I got up on the bed and stood now right above Cacy.

"Remember you of something?" I grinned.

"Oh yeah, lover, piss all over your slut. Make it official!" Cacy said. And so I did. I pissed all over her slutty body and into her mouth, making her gag. But I didn't care. I had just created a slut for myself, and I was going to enjoy it.

Please send me some feedback. I'd love to read what you think. Thanks!!