Cael's Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

Star was driving her little car down Seventh Street, going a little to fast for his comfort. It was quite obvious she'd worked herself into an amazing amount of rage. This didn't quite surprise Cael, he'd known the effect of his blood on her human system would cause hormonal changes in her body, and often they showed themselves in an emotional manner.

Slowly, so as not to startle her while she was driving, Cael made his presence in her mind known to her. He sent the impression of his soft laughter, tickling her mind with his as he took off running down the street at a speed most humans wouldn't see. He could feel her rage flare to life, spurring him faster towards Seventh Street. She turned, changing her course towards Spencer's Butte.

::Little love, you will not loose me, I'll never loose you.:: He let his words caress her mind sensuously, and he felt her desire flared then flattened in response to her anger. She put her foot on the gas just as he managed to make it to the top of Spencer's Butte, having picked out her destination from her mind.

He leaned his back against the base of a tree, concealing himself in the shadows. Soon the headlights of her car were visible as she drove up and parked between two other cars. He watched as she leaned her head against the steering wheel, taking a deep steadying breath before gazing out over the hillside over the colorful lights of the town bellow.

::Why do you run from me, little love?:: He asked softly, a pleasant breeze against her most intimate mind.

"Because, I don't want you in my life, I don't know you, and I don't want to know you!" he could hear her words out loud, she had such a lovely voice, soft rich and sensual, like her lips.

::You will force me to hunt you, then, little love.:: He let his excitement tinge his voice, an intense thrill along his spine that in turn traveled along hers in a most pleasureable manner.

"No, you will not." She nearly snarled.

::Aye, I will.:: And he was suddenly standing beside her door, gazing down at her with a wicked little smile. "Hello, little love."

Star whipped her head up, staring at him with her toffee colored eyes blazing. His drank in her appearance, her hair, her clothing, distinctly more alluring then what she normally wore. "You look lovely, Star." He breathed, softly, inhaling her scent on the wind. She was scared, very frightened of him, but under her fear was an excitement, a pleasure at his compliment. He reached his hand out to lightly caress her hair, twirling a silky lock of it around his fingers.

"Leave me alone! God damnit, Cael, I said I don't want you around anymore. You sonofabitch!" She snarled, turning the key on her rabbit and slamming it into reverse. Before she even left a foot, he was seated beside her.

"I think your right, little love. Its about time we went home." He let his eyes roam hungrily along the length of her body, licking his lips.

Slamming on the breaks she said, "Get out."

"No."

"God damn you, get out." He felt her thrill in response to his refusal, she didn't want him to leave.

"You do not wish me to leave." He replied calmly.

"You didn't seem to give a flying fuck last night." Star hissed.

This brought Cael up short, and she flushed noticeably at her own words. "Star…" he began in a soft caressing voice. "I had no choice, little love. I had to leave. Dawn would kill me."

Her hand crept up to touch the marks on her neck that he'd made the evening before, but she kept her eyes downcast, away from his.

"Let me see," he said, gently moving her hand from the two little pinpricks. "How do you feel today?" he asked sincerely.

"Fine, I guess." She started, then hesitated. "But …" she looked out into the shadow shrouded trees.

"But what?" Cael prompted, drawing her hand into his, bringing it to his lips. Her scent was intoxicating, absolutely unbelievable. It was all he could do not to take her right then and there, carrying her into the woods.

Shivering softly, Star fought back the urge to yank her hand out of his grasp. He turned her hand in his, baring her wrist to his lips, flicking his tongue oh-so-softly against her fluttering pulse. She leaned her head back against the head rest, biting her lip in response to his touch. She wanted nothing more then his touch, his presence was soothing her despite her undying rage. Suddenly, Star felt his fangs lightly graze her wrist, and she tensed.

"Please, drive us back to your home." he whispered, voice hoarse.

"Cael…"

"Now." He growled, and somehow she knew he meant it.

"I need my hand," she said, and he hesitantly released his grip on her. Dropping her car into gear she sped down the incline and began to 10 minute drive home. During the short drive, he slipped his hand to grip the back of her neck lightly. The continued contact sent shivers along Star's spine, and it was quite obvious he was aware of it.

Once she pulled into her little parking space in front of her home, she sat still, not offering to enter. He got out of his door and walked slowly around to her side, openening her door and offering her a hand. She took it, albeit hesitantly.

Once she was standing her pulled her against his chest with his incredible strength, she decided not to put up a fight. Cael began to nuzzle at that sensitive place behind her ear, then brush his lips against her neck.

"Open your door." He growled softly against her ear, "Now." He released his grip on her, and she went to the door with Cael trailing directly after her. He could feel her mind beginning to choke off coherent thought as fear began to build at his increasingly dominant and demanding aditude.

Once inside, he closed and locked the door behind him, she moved to flip on the lights, but he shook his head. "Do you know what you do to me?" he asked, voice low, almost animalistic.

"I am not doing anything." She replied, trying to sound angry, and only managing to sound frightened and beaten.

::I can feel your emotions, Star. I can smell your desire, your fear, and they drive me wild, I want to taste you in my mouth again. That scent against my skin, your scent.:: he took slow steps towards her, backing her against the wall as he'd done the night previous. Her heart thudded in her chest, veins burning with fear, with want. His want. She suddenly realized, eyes going wide.

Nodding slowly, he acknowledged her noticing.::My want…:: he colored his words with everything he felt. The almost physical force that drove him to possess her, the carnal hunger he felt when looking at her, the absolute driving need to take her *now* nearly sending Star to her knees with an audible gasp. She realized suddenly that he would have taken her last night, hard, fast, and demanding. That it had been almost beyond his power to leave her laying on her bed as he'd done. And he would have had it not been for the fact she was virginal, and he'd wanted to take his time, to make sure he didn't hurt her. Something inside her softened, and he lunged for it.

Taking her in his arms, he kissed her lips with an almost brutal force, fangs extended and pressed firmly against her lips. She molded her body to his, pressing tightly against him. He slipped his hand to tangle in her hair at the base of her skull, holding her close as his feelings continued to pour into her.

She saw, clearly without words, he believed her to be his. His one true mate, the one he'd been waiting four hundred eighty-eight years. She saw him watching her for four months, the willpower it had taken to remain away so long, watching, learning about her. He lifted up the her shirt, wrapping his larger hands about her waist, pulling her closer against the hard evidence of his arousal, his tongue gently exploring and tasting her mouth.

There was no longer any doubt in Star's mind what he was, or her unexplainable reaction to him or his proximity. He believed she was his with such a force, that she believed, if only for a moment. He was who she'd been waiting for, he was the only one she ever wanted to touch her bare skin. He was her mate, her heart, her love. She immersed herself in his mind, reveling in the strange closeness.

Somewhere in her awareness she felt him pulling the shirt off of her body, the slinky material sensitizing her alright hot skin. Pulling away from the kiss, he went to his knees before her, smothering her bare stomach in searing hot kisses, nipping softly. She knew somewhere in his mind he wanted to sink his teeth into her tender flesh, wanted to taste her fear and blood and desire on his tongue, she knew he was wild. And she embraced it, embraced him.

Star gasped at the havoc his lips caused on the tender flesh of her stomach, then her hips. Her knees began to buckle with the intensity of his touch, but he held her back against the wall. Cael's hands went to her jeans, ripping the button off in his attempt to remove the cumbersome material from the honey he had gone crazy imagining on his tongue. In moments he'd pushed the garment down her legs, leaning his head to her thigh, inhaling the clean, crisp, hot scent of her.

"Gods you smell so good." He growled out softly as she fisted her hands in his soft locks, body shivering with anticipation as his hands came up and ripped her panties off of her body.

He nuzzled the inside of her thigh, nipping sharply, fangs extended rather close to the artery he so wished to taste. He felt her body tighten, the fear escalate again. Slowly he stroked her thighs, parting them just enough to bare the sweet core of her. Gently, slowly, teasingly, his tongue flicked out against her clit, then darted away quickly to explore the tender folds of her body.

She pulled his hair, pulling his head closer in response to the jolt of pleasure his tongue sent sliding through her limbs, giving a soft moan before biting down on her lower lip to smother the sound. Wrapping an arm around her thigh, Cael tenderly let his fingertips caress the shiny curls between her legs while his tongue continued its hungry exploration.

"Don't smother your sounds. I want to hear them." He spoke low, growling out the words and nipping at the tender flesh of her inner thigh before going back to sliding his tongue against her core, letting it stroke slowly against the lips of her pussy before flicking quickly against her clit, eliciting an uncontrollable moan from Star's throat. "Yes…" he whispered, closing his eyes with the inhumanly wonderful taste of her on his lips.

Star was absolutely astounded at the immense desire that sprung up within her, the absolute need to be drawn into this mans world. She felt her bodies reaction with an almost detached awe, her fists buried in his hair clenching and unclenching with each little wave of pleasure crashing over her. Gently, Cael rubbed one finger along the wet outer lips of her pussy, letting it slip slowly into the insanely tight depths of her. She wasn't expecting it, and the feeling was wonderfully sweet. He stroked the inside walls of her, searching for that spongy spot while his lips locked onto her clit, suckling oh-so-gently.

Almost immediately, her knees buckled, she gasped, pressing her head back against the wall, all of her weight supported by her lover. Grinning slowly at her response, Cael continued to rub that small spot inside of her, sucking a little harder on her clit, coaxing her higher and higher. He projected his thoughts and desires upon her, filling her head with his desire for her, how beautiful she was, how much he wanted her to cum right then and their in his mouth. He felt her as her body began to tense, reaching higher, higher, higher for that release, he felt her stretched tight inside with the need for release, and he felt as she crashed down, giving a wordless cry and an intense shudder, clenching tightly around his finger with the force of her climax, her entire body dissolving into uncontrollable shivers.

Slowly, Cael withdrew his finger from inside of her, gazing up at her beautiful face while sucking it clean. Rising to his feet he swept her limp body into his arms, carrying her to the bed as he'd done the evening previous. Laying her down, he carefully ripped the bra from her upper body, dropping his head to take one nipple into his mouth, suckling softly as she squirms against him.

"Oh my god, Cael…" she panted, lovingly him so much for thinking to care for her pleasure before his own. He lifted his head to gaze heatedly into her eyes, capturing her lips in his once more for a long passionate kiss, letting his hands stroke the length of her body, cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Hesitantly, she pulled away from the kiss and he allowed it with a small growl. She leaned into his neck, nipping and kissing softly as she slipped her hands under his shirt, raking her fingernails along his chest teasingly to get a rise out of him. He closed his eyes, giving a little groan in response to her affections, letting her push the shirt over his head.

She leaned into him, biting sharply at his nipple, being rewarded with a little hiss of pleasure and one hand lightly caressing the back of her head. Star slid one hand down his stomach, enjoying the heated feel of his skin against her fingertips. Cael moved shifted slightly to remove his belt, letting her unbutton them hesitantly, relishing her softly shy demeanor.

"My little love." He said softly, covering her hand in his own then guiding it down under his jeans to rest against his fully erect cock. He wrapped her hand around it, moaning softly as the touch sent him into waves of pleasure. "Touch me..." He whispered hoarsely, wanting her to get a feel for the size of him, comfortable with him.

Star began to slowly, hesitantly, stroke Cael's cock in her hand, watching his heavenly expression as she did so. Initially, the length and width of it were a little overwhelming, but as she continued to stroke him, fingers curling around him perfectly, her unease lessoned noticeably.

Cael slid his hand down to cup her sex in his palm, gently inserting his middle finger and positioning his thumb over her clit, beginning a slow thrusting motion while Star continued to stroke him lovingly, her grip tightening noticeably in reaction to the attention.

Growling softly, Cael withdrew his hand, eliciting a soft moan from Star who's hips lifted upwards slightly, not wanting him to stop. Gently he pulled his cock from her grasp, shifting his position to kick his jeans off completely, then kneel up over Star who suddenly went pale with comprehension, fear thick in the air.

"Shhh…" he whispered before kissing her tenderly on the lips, drawing his fangs against her lower lip before pulling back, "I must have you, I can not wait." He carefully parted her legs, slipping between them to position the head of his cock against her incredibly wet pussy.

Star suddenly tensed, feeling extremely frightened, eyes widening as she gazes up into his eyes. "No… wait…" she said, whimpering softly and pulling away from him.

"Do not struggle, if you struggle I will not be able to control myself." She felt a sudden wave of desire so strong it choked her coming from Cael, pure animalistic lust coming off of the vampire in waves. She knew that to struggle would only excite him more, not because he wanted to rape her, but because it was part of his nature. "Be still, little love. I will go slow." She felt the tension in his body as he held himself against her, knowing that what he wanted most is to thrust himself into her hard and fast, taking her as his instincts demanded.

Capturing her lips in his, Cael gently pushed himself into her hot oh-so-tight pussy, his entire body tensing with the effort to go slow. Star began to tremble with the fear, and under that, lust, desire, want. Once he felt the resistance of her maidenhead he halted his progress, lovingly caressing her face with gentle fingertips, letting his tongue slide sensually against hers in a long drawn out kiss, waiting for her to adjust to his invasion.

"Little love," he began softly, gazing into her eyes, "When I first take you, you will feel pain. I will be as gentle as possible." Star nodded her head wordlessly, wanting him more then fearing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, taking slow deep breaths, gazing into his angelic face with perfect trust.

Cael wrapped his mind around hers, warm and comfortable, determined to cause as little pain to the love of his life as possible. He withdrew from inside her, pushing in against her slowly, stopping when he felt the white-hot lance of pain flash through her body. Gently, he kissed her lips, holding his body at rigid attention as he drew out a second time, gazing into her eyes with love and lust, giving her only a seconds mental warning before surging into her, flinching at her pain as he quickly passed through her innocence.

Giving a little whimper, Star's body tensed with the flash of pain, feeling sore and vulnerable. Cael halted his movement, gently caressing her face with his fingertips, waiting for her to adjust to his assault, to the size of him.

"My little love, shhhh… the pain will pass, I promise. You are so incredibly lovely, so beautiful." He whispered to her, giving a smile that was meant to be reassuring, and would have been if his fangs hadn't been fully extended. She leaned her head up, capturing his lips in hers, slipping her tongue carefully between his fangs to caress his, letting him know without words how she felt.

Slowly, Cael pulled out of Star until just the head of him was resting between her slick walls. She arched her back, forcing her hips up to take him despite the slight discomfort as he thrust back into her with a loud moan. Beginning a slow steady rhythm, Cael thrust into her, watching with complete lust and adoration as her body would rise to meet him, conquering the pain and fear to embrace the pleasure and love. He leaned his head down to take one nipple into his mouth, nipping and suckling on it softly between heavy uncontrollable moans, loving the sound of her heavy pleasured breathing.

Each thrust sent Star higher and she slipped one hand to fist tightly in Cael's hair, holding him to her breasts while her other hand raked down his back with each thrust, scratching softly. She could feel the stiff length of him sliding in and out of her, and it was unimaginably intimate, feeling so incredibly possessed and in the same vein possessing him herself. She longed to feel his pleasure, hear his voice shout loud with release.

Star continued to rock her hips against his, then, pulled his head back from her breast, to kiss and bite sharply at his exposed throat. Cael gave a sharp intake of breath at her fierce attention, biting his lower lip until he tasted blood. Her lips danced along the cool flesh of his neck and throat, biting, kissing, biting again, her hips moving against his to match his rhythm and pace, her own body tightening with her own imminent release.

With each bite, she could feel Cael's response grow, could feel his control slipping into nothingness, she knew what she was asking for, and she wanted it. Letting out a whimpering growl she bit hard at his shoulder, drawing blood, knowing that's what he wanted. A thrill traveled down her spine as he moaning with the intense pleasure of their lovemaking.

Giving an animalistic growl, he pulled her hands tightly above her head, eyes gone hazy and unfocused, she should have been scared, she was on some level, but she wanted this, wanted him, all of him. Cael pulled back and surged forward with barely controlled strength, leaning his head back to nip at her nipples, bite at her breasts, feeling the need to mark her as his own. She gasped with the pleasure of it, arching her back against her attentions, her climax coming close and closer in response to his loss of control.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers