Caervon's Belle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your problem?" She asked and then abruptly winced. She hadn't meant to ask that, but somehow it had come out anyway. Luka raised an eyebrow. Too late now.

"You keep giving me strange looks. You snap every time one of your family member's talk to me. You don't like me working at the flower shop..." She looked at him helplessly. He was pursing his lips and glaring out the window. She could tell by the set of his shoulders that he was irritated. Finally, he looked back at her. The look in his eyes was unreadable, to her at least.

"You can be really blind sometimes, you know that Belle?"

*

Belle walked toward her broken down family's home, lost in thought. Luka and she had always been on quite friendly terms. Now he had been acting strangely...possessive. As though she was his and no one else's. But that didn't make sense. Luka had never seemed to take much of an interest in her before. She had just been Arielle's friend. That was all.

But now it seemed as though the whole family knew something...and she was being left out of the loop. It irritated her. And as she strode through the street, she resolved to drag whatever everyone was keeping from her, out of Arielle.

To be continued...

12