Caesar & Cleopatra

Story Info
Roman Dictator & Egyptian Queen attend a banquet.
1.4k words
3.69
39.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleopatra was preparing herself for bed in royal bed chamber in the beautiful palace in Alexandria. She selected the sheerest of nightgowns, and allowed Charmain, her servant to brush her long black ringlets. Soon, Cleopatra dismissed Charmain and walked aimlessly around her bed chamber. She finally found herself standing in front of a window that overlooked the harbor. "O Isis, will he come to me tonight? Will he stay with me, and help me run this glorious country?" Cleopatra stood there waiting for an answer, but it seemed her questions fell on deaf ears. Slowly she headed to her bed and climbed in.

It was hard to fall asleep, but the bed was not the problem. The sheets were woven thin and stayed as cool as possible. The pillows were comfortable, but the head that rested on them was troubled. Cleopatra wanted Caesar to come to her. She was in love with him, but she didn't think he loved her. Finally Cleopatra's dreams overwhelmed her and she went to sleep.

Five days had passed when Cleopatra had a chance to talk to Caesar properly, and alone. "Caesar, why have you not come to me? Am I not satisfying enough for you? Do I not please you as your Roman wife does, or the other whores you sleep with? Hmmm? Tell me now, so I may end this pain of avoidance!" Cleopatra's eyes started to tear, but anger held them back and prevented them from flowing. Caesar walked up to her and held her arms. "My dearest Cleopatra. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wish not to tamper it as of yet. Wait until the banquet tomorrow night, then we will be together." Cleopatra sighed and turned to walk away when she felt Caesar's hand on her arm. "Cleopatra, I will see you tomorrow night." She saw the twinkle in his eye. She relinquished her fear of him not loving her and walked to her bed chamber.

Charmain and Iras were waiting to disrobe her when she finally reached her inner bed chamber. After she was disrobed, the women sat around the room and talked about the banquet that was to be held the upcoming night. The banquet was in honor of Isis. The Festival of the Great Isis was being held, and this banquet would mark the first night of week long festival. During this week it was every Egyptians' duty to pay homage of the goddess of fertility, and of women. Isis was Cleopatra's personal patroness from a very young age, so the palace and people of Alexandria were celebrating in a most feverous manner. Talk of the coming celebrations made Cleopatra sleepy, and Charmain and Iras were dismissed for the night.

------------

The sun betrayed the heavy tapestries of the Queen's bed chamber. Soon Cleopatra began stirring and summoned for Charmain. "What am I to wear this evening?! I need something that will make me look as lovely as Isis." Charmain went to the clothing stores and rummaged through the folds and folds of clothes. "Your Majesty, this would look lovely on you with the right accessories." Charmain held up a sheer white Greek style dress that had sleeves that would hang in gathers on her arms. "Ahhh Charmain! I think that would look wonderful, but do you think Caesar will like it?" Charmain let out a laugh and replied,"Cleopatra, you know that his mouth will drop open when you walk in the room!" Laughing the pair walked to the Pleasure Gardens that were connected to the Queen's apartments, so they could pass the day away.

Night began to fall and Cleopatra was preparing for the banquet. Wearing the sheer white dress, she added a golden shawl that wrapped around one shoulder and fell to the ground behind her. Then, an emerald and gold necklace and earrings were added, along with gold sandals encrusted with diamonds. Cleopatra's hair was curled and worn half up and half down. Iras braided in small delicate white flowers and rubbed scented oil in the roots of Cleopatra's hair. Cleopatra was ready for the banquet, but most of all to see Caesar.

Attention was called and Caesar stood at the head of the banqueting hall awaiting the appearance of Cleopatra. The heavy wooden doors swung open and Cleopatra entered the hall to a number of gasps and many sighs. She was beautiful. That was the thought that crossed everyone's mind, including her own. "Most beautiful, and gracious Queen Cleopatra, please do the honor of starting the dinner for me." Caesar's voice boomed over every other noise and singled Cleopatra out. Cleopatra turned toward the crowd and said, "Guests, and Children of Isis, please take you seats and let the banquet begin." Applause came up and tickled Cleopatra's ears, then an army of servants rushed into the room carrying platters of food. Cleopatra sat on the sofa across from Caesar, and finally got to look at him closely. He wore his Imperator's cloak of a rich purple, and his ceremonial tunic. The food and wine flowed and conversations began to arise.

"Caesar, do you find the food appealing, my Lord?" Cleopatra had noticed that he had not been eating a lot. "Yes, the food is quite nice, but your beauty is overwhelming me. I cannot take my eyes off you." Cleopatra smiled ad secretly longed to the banquet to be over. Cleopatra stood and attention was called to all the guests. "Friends, the dancers and carnival performers are awaiting everyone in the South Courtyard! Please follow the generals and have fun!" With that Cleopatra took her leave and returned to her chamber. Alone.

Cleopatra stood on the balcony overlooking the harbor when she heard someone open her door. Listening to the sounds of the feet pressing the marble floors she knew who it was. Caesar. His gait was already familiar to her. Cleopatra turned around and saw his face. "I thought you would never come Caesar. What took you so long?" Caesar took her in his arms and said, "I had to take care of some concerns brought to me by the generals. Nothing alarming though."

"Oh, I see." Caesar leaned in to Cleopatra's face and kissed her deeply, and whispered in her ear, "I wish to hold you tonight love."

With that he gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. After laying Cleopatra down, he slowly removed her jewelry and dress. After disrobing himself he laid down next to her and ran his fingers trough her hair. Kissing her lips he slowly traced a path down to her breast and started suckling. Cleopatra's body was on fire and her head was racing. She knew she could not endure a session of slow love making, but she needed Caesar, and she needed him now. "Caesar, I need you. I love you, and I have waited too long to endure your slow tactics of making me want to make love to you." Caesar laughed and licked Cleopatra's neck and went on with his slow assault, seemingly ignoring Cleopatra. Cleopatra hissed in his ear, "Two can play at that game then!" With that she pushed with all her might and flipped Caesar on his back. Cleopatra then climbed on top of him and positioned her mouth right above his throbbing shaft.

"I will show you that it is very ill manners to keep a Queen waiting, and then disobeying her wishes!" Cleopatra started to snake the tip of her tongue in the slit at the head of Caesar's penis. Then letting her tongue trail down his shaft she heard him moan when she began sucking on his balls. Cleopatra swallowed his shaft after coating it twice with her saliva. As moans started erupting from Caesar, Cleopatra stopped sucking Caesar's shaft and looked at him. "Hmmmmm. As it looks from this view point, Egypt is conquering Rome, my Lord." Letting out a loud laugh Caesar lifted Cleopatra's body and positioned her above his pointing shaft. Slowly he lowered her down half way on it and then dropped her down on the remaining half. As Cleopatra let out a loud moan Caesar began ramming his cock in and out of her. Over and over he lifted and slammed Cleopatra until he felt her stiffen and his balls tighten. With a mutual moan of pleasure they both orgasmed. Laying the bed minutes later, Cleopatra looked at Caesar and said, "I love you so much." Caesar kissed Cleopatra's forehead and said, "My lovely Cleopatra, I love you with all my heart, and no matter what happens to me, I always will."