Cafe Latte

Story Info
We listen in to two ladies chatting in a coffee lounge.
2k words
3.89
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

'Two more lattes please,'

So Jennifer, how are things now, since your split with Jack?'

'Oh, so, so. I'm doing ok. But well, you know.'

Sue eyed her friend. They had known each other since school. They had kept in touch with each other and met regularly for coffee, but this was their first meeting since Jennifer and Jack had split up. Sue had been unsure how to broach the issue. The topic had been skirted around as they drank their first coffees chatting about all sorts of things, but now the conversation turned to the split-up.

'Yes I'm fine, thank you. Life goes on. Of course I do miss certain aspects of life with Jack. You know, the, er, the physical side was very good. Jack was very good at, you know..'

'The sex,' offered Sue.

'Well, yes, not just in bed, but we sort of played around. We, well you know.'

'No, come on Jennifer, you've got me intrigued now. Come on, do tell.'

Jennifer gave a nervous giggle. 'Well we used to enjoy role-play, if you know what I mean.'

'Oh that's lovely,' said Sue. 'We used to like that. Me and Paul, til he went off it. We don't do much in that direction now,' she added wistfully. Anyway, come on Jennifer, don't keep me in suspense. Let's be hearing the details.'

'Ok then,' said Jennifer. 'Promise not to laugh and don't you dare tell a soul.'

'Jennifer, I am the epitome of discretion. You can trust me. I promise not to laugh. Now come on and tell Auntie Sue.'

The girls were good friends, but had never discussed their sex lives in detail. Jennifer had been a bit reluctant to start, but as she warmed to the idea she began. Jack's favourite was when I played the role of a massage parlour girl. The game would start while Jack was still at work. He would ring me at home and ask if he could have an appointment for a massage that evening. I would pretend to consult my appointment book and I would agree to book him in.

Before he got home I put on a short white coat, like a saucy version of a doctor's coat. Underneath I would wear stockings and suspenders, a nice pair of knickers and no bra.'

'Oh, I like that, Paul used to like me to wear stockings and suspenders. Mind you that was a while ago now,' said Sue thoughtfully. Anyway, do go on, you've got me in suspenders now. Ha, ha.'

'I would but a pink light bulb in the bedside light, so the bedroom took on a pink glow, adding to the ambience. I would light scented candles to set the mood, then I would wait for Jack. I might tell you I was quite excited by the time he got home. When he did, I would greet him by saying, "Would sir like his massage now? Very well, a basic massage is £10. Please go up to the bedroom, take your things off and lay face down on the bed and I will be up shortly." So Jack would give me the £10 and go upstairs.'

'What, did you actually charge him real money?'

'Oh yes, of course, we wanted to make it as realistic as possible. Anyway, I would give Jack time to get ready then I would go up and as Jack lay face down on the bed I would give him a sensuous massage using a drop or two of musk scented massage oil. He liked it especially when I got to his bottom and thighs.' Jennifer paused and blushed, but her friend gave an encouraging smile.

'Go on Jennifer, don't stop now. It is just getting exciting.'

'Well, ok. After a bit, I would say "Shall we turn over, sir?' So Jack would lay on his back and I would carry on massaging him and as I did his tummy I would "accidentally" brush past his, er, you know..'

'His willie?'

'Yes, that's it. His willie.'

'Oh go on then.'

'Well of course, he started to get excited. So, noticing his excitement I would ask "Would sir like any extras?" Jack would ask "What do you do?" then I would read him out my price list.'

'Wow, Jennifer, that sounds exciting. So what was on your pricelist.'

Jennifer gave a nervous giggle. 'It started off with a hand job for £10, or a full strip hand job for £20, a blowjob was £30 or full sex was £60.' Suddenly Jennifer burst out in a peal of laughter.'

'What is it?' asked Sue. 'What's so funny.'

'I've just remembered something. It was so funny. You see one day I went through the menu and Jack was so horny he said he wanted the full sex. So I said 'Ok sir, and started to strip. He eyed me standing there in my stocking, suspenders and knickers. That will be £60, payable in advance. Jack reached for his wallet and found he had only £5 left in it. He had forgotten to go to the cash machine. Anyway he handed me the £5 note. I held it up to the light and said "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I know the light is a bit dim in here, but this is only a £5 note. I'm afraid we can't provide any extra services for £5". So in desperation he took an old till receipt out of his wallet and said "Here you are, £60," so I looked at this bit of paper and said "Really sir, I'm afraid you must need glasses, this is just a bit of paper."

Jack started to get a bit agitated at this and said "Look it's role play. This bit of paper is a pretend £60."

"Well I didn't know they even printed £60 notes. I really think sir should put his clothes back on and come back when sir has some money with him."

Oh Sue it was so funny I could hardly stop myself laughing. His willie started to wilt and he looked so pathetic standing there wanting to do it and I wouldn't let him.'

'So what happened? Did you let him in the end?'

'No I didn't. To tell the truth, I was pretty desperate for it myself. I had got quite excited, but having started to insist on proper payment to keep the role play realistic, I wasn't going to back down,'

'So is that what led to you and Jack splitting up?'

'Oh no, that was ages ago. Mind you he did sulk for the rest of the day. Anyway he did get his revenge on me a few days later, so we finished up even.'

'Oh Jennifer do tell. How did Jack turn the tables?'

Jennifer's initial embarrassment had subsided and by now she was enjoying telling her friend of her past escapades. 'My favourite role play was "Secretary" have you seen the film? In the film the man has a secretary who makes the odd typing error or something. As a punishment he makes her bend over the desk and he pulls up her skirt and gives her a spanking.'

'Oh,' exclaimed Sue. 'Now you have touched on my favourite game -- spanking. Paul used to give me some great spankings and we got so excited. Of course that was a while ago. I love a good bottom spanking, it makes me really randy. Anyway how did Jack get his revenge?

'Well on that particular occasion, he lifted my skirt and pulled down my tights and knickers and instead of spanking me with his hand, like he usually did, he picked up a plastic ruler and gave me a really good walloping with it. I wriggled and squirmed and begged him to stop, but he kept going. I was threshing around trying to escape, but he held me down on the desk until he had made my bum all red. When I looked in the mirror later my buttocks were bright red.'

'Oh Jennifer. Lucky you. I envy you. I would have loved that. Did you do anything else?'

'Of course. Just like in the film. Jack held me down on the desk and unzipped and gave me one right there. My bum was still stinging like mad, but it was a great love-making session.'

'Jennifer, that was so sexy. I suppose I ought to confess my recent adventure now.'

'Sue I thought you said you and Paul...'

'No, no. It wasn't Paul. Don't get me wrong Jennifer, I love Paul and I wouldn't cheat on him, even though the bedroom department isn't like it used to be. But I have had a little, shall we say -- adventure?'

'Ok Sue, now it is your turn. Spill the beans.'

'Right. Well I have been putting a few pounds on here and there, so I decided to use the services of a personal trainer at the gym. These were private sessions. I didn't want people watching me work out. Jennifer, he is a real hunk. He has muscles in places were most men don't even have places. He really put me through my paces. He is always urging me to go that bit further. A few weeks ago he said if I couldn't do better next time he would give me a spanking. He was sort of joking, but I had a feeling he might just do it.

Anyway when I turned up for my next session, I had butterflies in my tummy. Perhaps it was all a joke and he'd forgotten about it. Of course I had no intention of letting him spank me, but, well it was an intriguing thought.

He got me running on the spot, then skipping, then a cycling exercise laying on my back with my legs up in the air. I was only wearing a tee shirt and shorts with a pair of knickers underneath. I felt I was really on display, a bit embarrassed but rather excited that this hunk was watching me.

Of course he wasn't satisfied with my efforts. He said "You know what I said last week, if you didn't work hard enough." I pretended that I couldn't remember. So he reminded me about the spanking.

"You wouldn't dare" I said. "I would scream."

"How hard would you scream?"

"Really hard," I said, but there was a tease in my tone that was saying go on do it.

So he grabbed me and put me over his knee and started spanking my bottom over my shorts. He has big hands and it stung. But it was a real turn on. It felt so decadent and naughty, having this hunk spank my bottom.'

'Wow, Sue that was naughty. Did he pull your shorts down?'

'No he didn't, but he said if I didn't improve my efforts he would the next time. I pretended to be cross and said I wouldn't come to his sessions anymore. I told him he was a pervert. But I knew that he knew I had enjoyed it.'

'So did you go back?'

'What do you think, Jennifer? Of course I did.'

'And?'

'Yes, he did get me over his knee. He pulled my shorts and knickers down and gave my bare bum a really good spanking. I shrieked and yelled and told him to stop, but it was lovely. When he'd finished he told me to stand facing the wall, with my shorts and knickers round my knees and reflect on my performance. Jennifer I was so humiliated, but at the same time I was so excited. I have never felt anything quite like it.'

'Gosh Sue, did you go back after that?'

'Not yet. That only happened yesterday and my bum's still sore!'

The girls laughed. 'So will you go back?'

'I can hardly wait..

'Before we go Jennifer, is there another man in your life yet?'

'No, not yet, but I could do with a good personal trainer if you can recommend one.'

The girls giggled. 'You can have him Jennifer, but not till I've finished with him. Now, whose turn is it to pay for the coffee?'

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers