Cage 11 Pt. 01

Story Info
She wakes up in a cage and is forced into training.
3.4k words
4.44
115.3k
110

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrias9
lyrias9
98 Followers

She woke up in the cage.

For a few moments she didn't move, just stared at the bars trying to make sense of where she was and calm her confusion. She moved her arms and arched her feet tentatively to see what would happen. They moved freely but she was sore, an achy muscle kind of sore that you get after the first trip back to the gym. She'd woken up in the fetal position but when she pushed her legs out to stretch them they only made it a few inches before hitting resistance. The cage wasn't designed for luxurious sleep.

She was alone for hours. At first she was cautious and moved slowly but eventually the panic set in and she called out for help, yanked at the bars, screamed and cried. She was naked and thirsty and scared and by the time he came in she was sitting in the corner of the cage, knees pulled to her chest and tears silently falling down her cheeks. She didn't hear him enter the room. He dropped something metallic onto the top of the cage and the sudden movement and sound scared her so badly that she screamed again, several times, and pressed herself back against the bars sobbing.

He unlocked the padlock that held the cage shut and swung the door open. It was wide but short, she would have to crawl to get out.

"Come here" he said. It was an order, not a request, but his voice was impassive. She didn't move a muscle. She couldn't bring herself to move towards this person, she knew terrible things were waiting for her on the other side of the bars. He waited a few seconds and then reached above the cage and produced a bottle of water which he placed about a foot outside the door. The sight of it made her sobbing come to an abrupt stop. The terror was still there but she was suddenly aware of how incredibly thirsty she was, and the thought that he was giving her something she needed was confusing. She'd been dehydrated when she'd woken up hours before and all of the crying had left her head pounding and her throat dry.

"You can have it" he said "all of it." He held the door open and waited. She wanted it more than she could ever remember wanting water but she had always been stubborn and she refused to give in so quickly. She remained pressed against the bars, hiding behind her knees and shaking. It was silly, some part of her brain knew that and already her need to drink was starting to fight back. A few more minutes and she might have relented but he didn't wait to find out. The door shut and the padlock went back on and for some reason the idea of him leaving was almost as terrifying as the thought of him staying.

"Please, please!" she pleaded, dropping her knees and leaning towards the front of the cage. "What do you want? Why am I here?" He was out of the room before she'd finished her last question and she fell back, screaming in frustration and fear and kicking at the bars. It wasn't until she'd calmed down that she realized he'd left the water sitting a foot away from her and her parched throat.

When he came back she was ready to do what he asked. It had been an eternity of torture for her, staring at it without anything to occupy her mind other than how thirsty she was. She wasn't crying when he came in this time, she was silent and so was he as he took off the padlock and opened the door. She got onto all fours and slowly crept through the door, trying to stay as far from him as possible. She didn't look at him, she was afraid that if she drew her focus from the bottle she would lose her nerve and her chance. There was a part of her mind that wanted to be humiliated at how easily she'd given into him but she shoved that part away. She could deal with embarrassment later.

She had only just made it out of the cage when he held his hand out in front of her and the sudden motion made her flinch and pull back. "First tie your hair back" he said.

She wanted to argue, to put up more of a fight but she didn't see the point in angering him over this, not when she could barely swallow and the water was so close. She took the hair elastic and sitting up on her knees she gathered her long dark hair into a ponytail, watching his body cautiously for signs of movement. When it was done she waited to see if he was going to demand anything else but he said nothing and so she lunged at the water, twisting the cap off and tilting her head back to gulp at it. Some of it spilled onto her throat and breasts but she didn't care, all she could think about was how good it felt after being so desperate for so long. Within a few seconds it was almost gone, but it was long enough for him to reach around her tilted head and snap something tight and heavy around her throat.

She started and yelped and tried to pull away but he yanked her back by the neck so that she was off balance and flailing. The bottle flew from her hand and what was left of the precious water sprayed across the floor. She struggled, clawing at the contraption and trying to catch her balance but every time she pulled away he would yank at her neck and the thing would grow tighter. After a short battle she ended up on her knees, her hands pulling at the band and her head straining to stay high enough to take the pressure off. He kept her like that for a few very long seconds before relaxing his arm and letting her fall forward, gasping for air. The sobs returned as soon as the air did and her whole body shuddered as she tried to process what was happening.

He let her stay like that, shaking on all fours until she'd calmed down. He didn't say anything when she reached up to her throat, unable to keep herself from exploring the thing he'd put on her. It was leather with a ring coming out of the front, but there was something bumpy running through the leather that ran all the way around and met with another ring in the back. Metal links. It was a collar, he'd put a fucking collar on her. And not just a collar but one with a choke chain running through it. The thing he'd been yanking on was a leash.

He tugged on it and she automatically lurched forward to keep it from getting too tight. He tugged again and began walking towards the door and she stumbled on her hands and knees to keep up with him, one hand reaching up to try and pry the collar away from her skin.

"Please, please don't" she begged him as she tried to get to her feet, his insistent pulling causing her to constantly fall forward onto her hands. "Please, let me go. I don't understand, please!" He ignored her. He wasn't even looking at her now and he was yanking just hard enough to make breathing a struggle. It didn't seem like he cared that much about getting her to move efficiently, she was being half dragged and he wasn't bothering to see if she'd crawl after him willingly. She was being taught something, but she didn't have time to figure out what it was. Whether he had choked the air out of her or whether there had been something in that water, she had passed out by the time his hand touched the handle.

**************

This time when she woke up, she knew things had gotten worse. There was no slow realization of her surroundings and situation, this was an abrupt jolt into consciousness and an immediate sense of dread. It was dark but she was sitting upright in a chair and she couldn't move apart from wiggling her fingers and toes. Her first reaction was to fight against her restraints but a few moments of useless straining proved to her that she wasn't going to do anything but tire herself out.

Her head was held in place by a strap across her forehead and the collar around her neck but she could feel multiple straps running down each arm and leg, and several across her shoulders and stomach. They held her in place and while it was a horrible feeling it wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that there were things inside her holding her in place as well. She didn't know what they were exactly, but she was sitting on two long objects, a large one deep in her pussy and a smaller one filling her ass. There was a gag in her mouth that was long and thick and reached down her throat and she was trying not to imagine what it was shaped as.

She didn't have to wait long before a light was suddenly shone from behind her, illuminating the large white wall across from her. An image appeared on the wall, a pretty young woman kneeling at the feet of an average looking man in an armchair. She was confused at first but then she was screaming as the objects that she was impaled on started to vibrate. Pleasure shot through something attached to her nipples and she jerked and strained, her sounds of distress muffled by the gag. The image stayed up for a few more seconds and then was gone, and just as abruptly the vibrations stopped. She whimpered and tensed, terrified. She didn't understand what was happening and she was helpless to protect herself.

Another image appeared, this time it was a woman in a chair with a man on one knee slipping a shoe onto the woman's foot. This time instead of vibrations a shock ripped through her insides, once again it came from her nipples and both of the things inside her and had her screaming even harder than the first time. It was quick and the pain receded as soon as it arrived but the tears were flowing freely now and she tried to gasp around the gag for breath. She very quickly understood what was happening. The next image was of a woman stretched across a man's lap and was accompanied by vibration. The image of a man serving a woman food made the chair jolt with shocks. She tried to close her eyes, to not see any of it but quick shocks taught her better.

It went on for what felt like hours. At first it was mostly innocent pictures with fully clothed people in suggestive situations. A woman waiting in the corner while a group of men talked and laughed meant vibration. A woman in charge of a large boardroom meant shocks. It wasn't long before she began to pray for the good images, the ones that made her pussy clench involuntarily and little whimpers of pleasure escape the gag. After a while the images began to become more obvious in their intent. The women were wearing fewer and fewer clothes, and now just a picture of a fully clothed woman was enough to trigger the shocks. Women kneeling, women on all fours, women wearing collars and leashes. There were times when it was one good image after another and the vibrations just kept rolling through her exhausted body. Now that the sensations had become familiar she couldn't help but react to them and she spent more and more time edging towards an orgasm. They must have been monitoring it somehow though because at first, every time she started to get close one of the bad images would pop up and the shocks would rip all the pleasure away. A woman yelling at a man or ordering him about. They were bad, bad pictures and the denial of imminent pleasure made her want the good pictures back even more.

A woman kneeling naked next to a table of business men. A woman in lingerie curled up in a cage. The vibrations kept building and she couldn't take the denial anymore. She squirmed in her seat and she started to beg through the gag. It was muffled and the only thing she succeeded in was dripping more drool onto her breasts but it was understood. Almost as a reward the dildo in her pussy started to move along with the vibrations and she let out a groan as it picked up speed. A row of naked women being examined by clothed men, a woman bowed on the ground. She expected the shock to come but she just kept begging until the long awaited orgasm finally hit her, her body convulsing hard as a day of edging was released.

After that she gave them what they wanted. If a good image came up she begged for more until she came. If the bad images were up she would express her displeasure as clearly as she could until they switched them. Somewhere in the back of her brain it occurred to her to be embarrassed but none of that mattered now in comparison to the pleasure.

Eventually, when her body was going numb to all sensation it stopped. The lights came on, blinding her, and the man came in to unhook her straps. He started with her legs and worked his way up, and before releasing her head he attached the leash back onto her collar. The gag stayed in. She was trembling and sore from her ordeal and she was too exhausted to fight him when he used the leash to direct her onto the floor. She crawled behind him out of the room and into a dark hallway, and then back into her own room where her cage sat waiting in the corner. Now there was a thin grey blanket inside and she couldn't wait to be allowed in so that she could curl up and sleep.

A few feet away from the cage there was another new addition, two grey silver bowls sitting on the floor. He brought her over and she could see that one was filled with water, another with some kind of food. Oh god, food. As long as it had been since she'd had water it had been even longer since she'd eaten and the sight of it brought the hunger raging forward. He reached down and took the gag off and she only contemplated for a second before reaching for the water. She started to pick it up with her hands but a sharp jerk of the leash made it clear that wasn't ok.

"No hands" he said in that same stern tone. She wanted to put up a fight, she really did, but she was so tired and so thirsty and hungry that the will wasn't there. She didn't know what was going to happen to her here but she knew she'd be more than useless if she didn't have the energy to stand, so better to accept the humiliation now and stay strong than starve with her pride. Her head dipped down and she tried to ignore the fact that the position pushed her ass into the air. The bowl was large and full to the brim with water and as soon as she started slurping it down she forgot about everything else. He let her drink as much as she could but when she moved towards the food bowl he stopped her with another sharp tug. His hands moved to his belt and as he undid his trousers she began to shake her head and pull against the leash.

"If you want food you'll take this first" he said, pulling out his semi erect cock. The more she tried to pull away the more the collar tightened around her neck, his grip wasn't giving even the slightest. She stopped and looked up at him, his expression unreadable.

"Please" she said and it sounded pathetic even to her own ears. They both knew that she was going to do whatever it took to eat, there was nothing else she could do. He said nothing and after a few seconds she bowed her head and crawled a little closer, sat back onto her heels and opened her mouth just a little.

"Wider" he said and she complied. He let her sit like that for several moments, naked and kneeling with a collar around her throat and her mouth wide open and waiting. She knew he was making sure she felt the full impact of her situation and the humiliation thrummed through every ounce of her. Then he was suddenly pushing himself into her mouth, one hand on the back of her head and the other holding her in place by the leash.

He moved slowly at first and she sat as still as she could, trying not to let her lips touch too much of his skin. At first he seemed to accept this but soon he was giving commands to close her mouth around him tightly and run her tongue along the underside of his cock as he thrust. Every order was accompanied with a tightening of the collar which was relaxed as soon as she obeyed. When he started pumping in faster she accidentally grazed him with her teeth and he yanked the choke chain so hard and for so long that she started panicking for breath. After that she was too distracted to remember she wasn't supposed to be enjoying it. Her focus was on sucking properly and keeping her teeth out of the way so that he would be pleased and let her keep breathing.

She was so caught up in doing it correctly that she didn't even realize he had almost stopped thrusting and her head was bobbing up and down of its own accord. Finally he gripped the back of her hair hard and pushed her all the way down until she could feel his dick resting at the back of her throat. With the only noise of pleasure he'd made during the whole ordeal he let out a grunt and she felt his hot cum pulsing into her mouth, strand after strand. He was so far down that the additional cum made her choke and gag and she struggled to breath but he held her in place until he was done and she'd swallowed everything.

He pulled out and watched her cough.

"Clean it" he said and with her eyes downcast she licked any last remnants of cum and saliva off of him and didn't stop until he pulled away.

"That's enough" he said "you can eat."

She ate quickly, the joy of finally having food overcoming all other sensations just as it had with the water. She didn't think about the fact that she was eating out of a bowl on the floor or that her ass was in the air. She didn't think about the fact that she was naked and the man who's cum she'd just swallowed was watching her with the same disinterest one would watch an animal eat. She tried not to think about the fact that obeying him had made her already sore pussy wet and achy. She just ate, and when she'd eaten everything in the bowl she drank some more water just in case she didn't get anything else for a while.

She was tired now, so tired that her eyes were ready to close on their own. She followed quietly as he led her back to her cage and entered without fuss after he'd removed the leash from her collar. The blanket seemed like the world's greatest luxury and she had curled up in it immediately, not paying attention as he locked her in and left the room, the lights turning off as the door closed.

She was asleep almost instantly, but almost wasn't quite enough. There were a few seconds as she lay there in the dark when she tried desperately hard not to think about certain things. Like the fact that she had cum in that chair harder than she's ever cum before. Like the fact that the crawling hadn't bothered her as much as it should have, or the fact that sucking his cock hadn't disgusted her the way it should have. And most desperately of all she tried not to think about the fact that her fingers were absentmindedly rubbing her little clit while she waited for sleep.

lyrias9
lyrias9
98 Followers