Cage 11 Pt. 02

Story Info
Her training continues and her body starts to betray her.
2.9k words
4.51
79.2k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrias9
lyrias9
97 Followers

She didn't know how long she'd slept or what time it was when she woke up but her limbs were stiff and sore and she struggled to stretch them out in the small space. As she sat in the dark she had time to reflect on the day before and she was horrified with herself. She hadn't fought hard enough, she'd given in too easily. She should have screamed and kicked and starved herself before letting him lead her around like an animal and using her body for his sick pleasure. Her body. It didn't even feel like her body today, it had betrayed her and it no longer deserved to be trusted. She resolved that the next time would be different, she wouldn't let that happen again no matter what it took. The problem with making such a decision of course is that it's so much more devastating when you give in, especially when you do it as quickly as she was about to.

The problem was she had to pee. By the time he entered the room that morning she was squirming and pressing her legs together in desperation and from the way he looked at her she could tell he knew. He opened her cage and waited but she didn't move, her resolve to be uncooperative still strong and fresh in her mind. Except she really needed the bathroom and when he began to shut the door all resolve crumbled as she imagined being left again for hours like he had done when she wouldn't take the water.

"No, wait!" she said and she moved around onto her hands and knees to show she wouldn't make things difficult. "Please I really need to use the bathroom."

He waited long enough that she began to doubt he would show any mercy but eventually the door swung open and she crawled out, wincing as he clipped the leash on. She crawled behind him quickly, trying to ignore the pain in her bladder as he led her out the door and into a small room immediately opposite. It was white with a toilet and a small shower stall but no sink or mirror. She waited for him to leave so she could relieve herself but he stood in the room with her silently, the door still wide open. Dread filled her.

"Oh no, please just two minutes. Two minutes, I promise I won't take long." Pain was throbbing up the side of her abdomen now and she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer whether he was there or not. Her crying was silent and she felt a powerful surge of anger bursting through her chest, but it wasn't at him. She knew what she was about to do and already hated herself for it. She got up and emptied her bladder, her eyes glued to the floor and her leash still held in his hand. Not only was she once again filled with shame but after all of her determination that morning she had already been reduced to someone who didn't even warrant an answer when she begged for dignity.

Chastened, she didn't protest as he tugged her back down onto all fours and back into her room. The food bowl was empty but the water bowl was full and he let her drink from it as much as she wanted, which was considerably less than it had been the day before. She wanted to spend as little time in the bathroom as possible. She followed back out and down the hall but the closer they got to the end the more resistance she began to give until the collar was uncomfortably tight around her neck. He was going to put her back in the chair. As soon as she saw it she sat down and started shaking her head, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"No please, please don't, I promise I'll be good!" He pulled on the collar and it cut into her air and made her cough and gasp but she still refused to move towards it. That chair terrified her and though she told herself it was the shocks she was scared of she knew deep down that she was more afraid of the fact that her pussy was already twinging at the sight of it. He didn't sigh or yell at her outburst but simply bent down and picked her up as easily as he would a child. She instinctively knew not to struggle but she continued to whimper and cry as he took her over to the chair and sat her down. She realized immediately that the dildos from the day before weren't there and it calmed her enough that he was able to strap her wrists down without any fuss from her. He moved to the ankles and worked his way up so that by the end she could barely move, her whimpers and occasional pleading ignored. When he held up the penis shaped gag she couldn't even turn her head away and it only took a sharp squeeze of his fingers on her jaw with his to slide it down. Something went on her nipples in a very gentle pinch and then he moved away and behind the chair. There were noises, she could feel something come away from the seat and then screeched as she felt something big and wet slide into her pussy. The same was done to her ass and once again she was trapped and helpless and he left without a glance back.

There were films today. It started out the same as the day before with more innocent videos of naked women serving food or kneeling and the vibrations and shocks followed in the same pattern. This time though she knew what to do and it only took a few minutes of shocks while women ordering men about for her to start begging for the good feelings.

It worked for a while but she was being edged again and the longer she suffered in the chair, the more graphic the videos became. Women kneeling and begging to suck cock. Women bent over and fucked without receiving any pleasure for themselves. The dildos started moving, the one in her ass now as well as the one in her cunt and she could feel her wetness dripping down her thighs.

A woman tied bent over a table with one cock in her ass and another in her mouth, the two men discussing golf absentmindedly as they pumped into her. Another with her hands tied to a pole and a ring gag holding her mouth open, helpless to move as dick after dick was pushed down her throat. She was groaning and pleading and practically screaming with the desire to cum but every time she thought it would happen they'd show her the other kind. A woman holding a man's head between her legs. Two women walking freely down the street, fully clothed. A woman talking over a man. A woman talking to a man. A woman talking. The shocks were getting stronger and more painful and finally she realized what they were telling her. She shut up. No more begging, she endured the chair with whimpers and groans and almost immediately the vibrations were amped up and the dildos were moving faster. It took almost no time to push her into orgasm and as she gasped and shook with pleasure she kept her eyes glued on a girl who was leashed and collared and sucking her masters cock under the kitchen table while he ate dinner.

She couldn't remember anything about the second time she came or the third, or the tenth. It was all rolled into one long mind bending experience that left her shaking and numb and helpless by the time he came to collect her. She kept her eyes lowered as he took her out of the chair and back to her room. She drank more water and when she saw there was food in her bowl she only hesitated a moment before sitting back on her knees, waiting for him to pull out his cock. It made her cunt twinge when she saw it and when he made no move towards her she crawled to cover the distance and took him into her mouth, trying to remember everything he'd told her the day before. She was hungry, that was all. She needed to eat. And she was too tired to resist, it just made sense to give him what he wanted. That's all it was, that was reasonable. Anyone else would have done the same thing. There was a pillow waiting for her in the cage tonight and when he unhooked her leash at the bowls she quietly turned and crawled across the room and into her little prison, excited to sleep with her head on something soft.

*******

She didn't speak for the next two weeks. Every morning he would come and take her to the bathroom and then let her have some water. Sometimes there was even breakfast which meant she was swallowing two loads of his cum a day instead of one. He would take her to the chair and she would spend the day there, her orgasms becoming more and more frequent and the shocks being used less and less. She had become so sensitive that it only took a little bit of stimulation for her body to be shaking and shuddering with pleasure, and she no longer fought him when he tried to put her in. Secretly she had even begun looking forward to her time there. He didn't bother using half the straps on her anymore, just enough to keep her in place while she bucked and thrashed as she came. And every night he would take her back to her room, feed her his cum and then her dinner and she would get to curl up in her cage and sleep until the morning. There was comfort in the routine and she began to feel safe in her little prison and at the end of the tether.

And then one day something changed. Everything had been the same that morning, the scratchy wool of the blankets rubbing against her now permanently sensitive nipples so that she was wet almost as soon as she woke up. She'd had his cum and her breakfast and followed him to the chair, glad that it would take the edge off of the low ache in her cunt. He strapped her ankles, attached her collar and head and then left. That was it. The dildos were left sitting on a table next to her, there were no nipple attachments and her hands had been left free. Fear began to fill her again. This was new, this wasn't normal. Something was changing. Tentatively she reached up to touch the strap across her forehead. It was so tight she couldn't get her fingers between the leather and her skin and as she followed it with her fingers she confirmed her suspicion that it was connected behind the chair beyond her reach. The same went for her collar holding her neck in place and without the ability to move her head she wouldn't be able to reach down to her ankles.

She waited nervously but as usual she wasn't waiting long. The lights went down and the screen went up and she was barraged with video after video of women being of service, women taking cock or women being used just as decoration. The normality of it all eased her fears and she quickly began to feel something else. Disappointment. Her body had been turned on since the moment she woke up and she had been counting on the chair to ease the aches as it always did. Now though, watching these pretty things be put to use was making her pussy clench and she was so wet it was leaving a wet spot on the chair. She began unconsciously grinding down against the seat but it only made the feelings worse. It was like when they would edge her but without the promise of an orgasm at the end of it. She didn't know what to do. And then, as if it had a mind of its own, her right hand crept up her thigh and down between her legs. She wasn't sure if this was allowed and for a moment it stayed resting against her pussy lips, but her body had taken over and her need for pleasure was overcoming everything else. Her fingers slid along her slit and she was shocked at how wet she actually was. Emboldened by the feel of it she flicked a fingertip against her clit and the pleasure made her cry out and her whole body arch. She couldn't hold back after that. She rubbed and pinched and flicked her poor little clit, moaning with the pleasure. She played with her heavy breasts, running fingers over her unbearably sensitive nipples and squeezing them harshly. She worked herself up and up and up but something was wrong, she couldn't seem to reach a peak.

It was devastating. Had she done something wrong? Was she being punished for something? Or was this just a new form of torture, that they would give her more orgasms then she wanted and then never let her cum again? Thoughts raced through her mind, her body still sitting right at the edge of intense pleasure. There was something missing, there had to be something she could do. And then she remembered. Reaching out to the side she blindly waved her hand about until her fingers came to rest on one of the dildos. Immediately she knew that this is what she needed. How could she have ever thought of cumming without a dick inside of her? Flush with excitement she pushed it between her legs and moaned gratefully as she felt it filling her. She knew they were watching her, she knew what she must look like right now and she didn't care. The only important thing was that she was being filled and within a few quick pumps she was swept up in a shattering orgasm.

They let her cum as much as she wanted that day, and since the videos were non-stop so were the orgasms. When he came to collect her he found her sweating and whimpering, a dildo deep between her splayed legs and her fingers rubbing her clit furiously. He unbuckled her and let her slide onto her hands and knees before taking the dildo out. She let out a sound of protest but a quick yank of the leash reminded her that protests were not allowed.

Back in her room she lapped up some water to help her dry throat and then sat back and opened her mouth, waiting for the indication that she could touch him.

"Turn around" he said.

She started, not sure what to make of this. It was rare that he spoke to her now as she didn't need to be directed in her routine and he'd never asked her to turn around. It was new, and once again the new scared her. Her delay in responding resulted in a sharp tug and so she obediently but cautiously turned so that she faced her cage while he stood behind her. She heard the unbuckling of his belt and as she realized what was about to happen her sore pussy became unexpectedly and incredibly wet and she unconsciously arched her back.

She felt him line himself up and with a grunt he was suddenly all the way inside her, the thrust pushing her whole body forwards and causing her to cry out. He pulled back on the leash to steady her and proceeded to fuck her for the first time since she'd arrived. This wasn't sex for pleasure, or at least not hers. This thrusts were hard and rhythmic and she could feel little jabs of pain as he reached deep into her. His only contact with her body was his cock slamming into her cunt and his hand on the leash that was holding her body in place for him. He didn't make any noises other than the occasional grunt, he was fucking her with the same level of detachment that he'd fed her with and yet she didn't care. Every time he slammed into her she winced. Her tits were bouncing and her knees were sore and the pressure of the chain on her neck meant she had to spend most of her energy staying in place, and yet none of it mattered. She had a cock inside of her.

Her orgasm was so intense that she began to cry and it was to the sound of her muffled gasps that he slammed in one last time and his hot cum pumped into her sore little body. He pulled out without ceremony and she turned around and licked him clean, the taste of her own cunt a shameful reminder of how excited it had made her to be used by him.

She ate wearily and crawled back into her cage, her pussy sorer than it had ever been but her body feeling calm and sleepy. As he put the padlock on he attached a laminated placard to her door, something he'd never done before. Curious she waited until he was walking away and reached through the bars so she could flip it around and read it. The lights were out within seconds but it had been enough.

"Cage 11 Stage 1 training complete. Relocate to Stage 2."

And just like that, she wasn't feeling calm anymore.

lyrias9
lyrias9
97 Followers