Cage 11 Pt. 03

Story Info
She wakes up in Stage 2, and she's not alone.
2.9k words
4.49
49.6k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrias9
lyrias9
99 Followers

Her food must have been drugged. She knew as soon as she opened her eyes, her little cage was the same but everything else had changed. On either side of her cage sat little metal walls so she could only see the parts of the room directly in front of her. It was different, bigger, and there were rows upon rows of hooks lining the wall with scary looking things hanging from them. She would have looked closer, tried to figure out more about where she was but her other senses had begun to kick in and she started to hear it. A limb moving against the floor, a whimper, a body rolling over. There were other people here.

Clutching her little blanket and staying completely still she listened as hard as she could. A fingernail against a cage bar, a sleepy sigh, heavy breathing and a moan of frustration. They were women and they were like her, she knew it instinctively. For the longest time she listened, half hoping to hear someone say something but no one did. As the time passed her empty stomach and full bladder began to make themselves known and she moved restlessly in her little space, afraid of what was out there but needing to stretch out.

When the door finally opened, all sounds stopped as though each girl had frozen in place. A man crossed the room, grabbing a leash from a hook without missing a step and heading towards something to her left. He wasn't the man from before but he had the same look about him, the same air of intent and disinterest. A cage door opened and the leash clipped on, sounds so familiar to her that she unintentionally squirmed when she heard them. Moments later he came back into view as he headed towards the door, a beautiful girl with curly red hair crawling after him. It wasn't until the door shut again that she realised she'd been holding her breath.

One by one strange men entered the room and one by one they took the other girls with them. Her fear became fascination as she watched. Some of the girls had bruises along their ass and thighs, others had gags put on before they were allowed out, some were made to wear plugs in their ass with little tails hanging off. All were led on a leash. It scared her, of course, but it was so like the things she'd seen in the videos that her body automatically responded. It had been weeks since she'd gone this long without an orgasm and almost didn't realise when her fingers found their way to her clit. It only made it worse of course, without a cock inside of her she could only edge and whimper, hoping the others didn't know what she was doing.

This is how he found her. She always stopped when the men came in but this one headed right for her cage and stared down at her for long enough that she started squirming again. He was big, as big as the other and a thick leash dangled from one hand. She knew he knew what she'd been doing and she felt hot as the shame washed over her. He unlocked her cage and pointed at the floor so she crawled out obediently and waited while he clipped the leash to her collar. She kept her eyes on the floor and followed when he tugged, suddenly afraid to look around. There was too much new going on and she didn't know what to expect, it began to be overwhelming.

The first place he took her was the bathroom and she barely hesitated before using it, her desire to get to the chair outweighing the now familiar sensation of doing something so private in front of a stranger. As he led her down this new hallway she tried to think of what might be different this time. Would he fuck her too? Would it be different videos or would she get to use the dildos herself again? She was so caught up in the thought of finally getting to cum that she didn't hear the voices until they were almost there.

It started as a murmur but as they moved closer she could hear the distinct sound of men talking and laughing and cutlery clinking. The smell of food followed closely behind and her starved stomach growled even as she pulled back, suddenly afraid. The man tugged her hard and began to drag her along but she resisted, her breath coming hard and fast. What was he going to do, where was he taking her? She didn't have the courage to ask him but she couldn't bring herself to keep going. Finally the man stopped and crouched in front of her.

"I'm going to tell you this once and it's the only warning you're going to get." His words were clipped, like the act of speaking to her was annoying him. "You will do what I tell you, you will not argue and you will not disappoint me. If you give me a reason to punish you, I will." He stared at her for a few agonizing seconds and then stood and started walking away, and with trembling limbs she followed.

When they reached the door she recoiled in alarm but a sharp glance back from him managed to force her body into movement and she followed him into the busy room. It looked like a very expensive cafeteria and it was full of men just like the ones she'd seen, all sitting around tables eating and talking. She was terrified but no one even glanced at her as she crawled along close to his heels, trying to be as small as possible. He led her to a corner of the room next to the stack of empty trays and dishes. Between the garbage bins and the collection of dirty dishes there was a hook in the wall with a pair of restraints and a dog bowl. She didn't understand but it didn't matter. He told her to turn around and she shamefully turned to face the room as he bound her hands to the wall behind her, her eyes never lifting from the floor. She waited for him to say or do something, to find out what horrible thing awaited her next but he said nothing and when she worked up the courage to glance up she realised he'd walked away.

Panic set in, the same kind that she'd felt every time something was different. She desperately scanned the room until she saw him on the other side, filling a plate with food and talking to someone she'd never seen before. She shouldn't have felt relieved but she did and the panic was replaced by the hope that some of the food was for her. Her stomach was empty and the sight and smells were making it growl despite her predicament. Her heart dropped when she saw him turn away and sit down to eat, not even glancing in her direction. She looked around again, thinking she must have missed something but there was nothing but an empty bowl. Was he taunting her? Was she supposed to be learning something?

Her thoughts were interrupted as a man approached the bins on her right and scraped the remainder of his meal into the trash. He dropped his plate on the tray to her left and walked away without a look in her direction, as though she wasn't there. It was a miserable afternoon as she sat and waited, he didn't just eat a meal but stayed and talked with others while her stomach growled and she tugged on the short chain keeping her in place. Men formed a constant rotation in front of her as they emptied their plates and put away their dishes, her humiliation made both less and more by the fact that they paid her no attention. To distract from the misery of her stomach she tried to listen to what they were saying but the words slid over her like water. The harder she tried to focus on a nearby conversation, the more allusive it became, like her brain wasn't letting her hear anything that wasn't directed at her specifically. After a while she stopped trying and sat quietly in her little corner, chained, hungry and waiting for someone to tell her what to do.

Finally, after what seemed like an age he came back over and released her, leading her out of the room without a word. She felt tired and foggy and couldn't wait to get back to eat and sleep. He led her back to the new big room and as he led her to her cage she could see a row of at least ten others, some containing girls and some whose occupants had yet to return. When they reached her bars he unclipped her leash and poured her some water. After drinking as much as she could she sat up and waited patiently for her dinner.

"Get in."

She didn't move, confused. This wasn't part of the routine, he was missing a step. He'd forgotten to feed her.

"Get in."

She did, of course she did. And when he left she sat back and waited for him to return with something for her to eat. And hours later when she couldn't sleep from the pangs of hunger in her stomach, she curled into a ball and cried.

The next day was torture. The second she could smell the food from the cafeteria the pain in her stomach doubled and she wanted to start crying again. He hadn't fed her at all, had left her alone all morning and then finally had come to get her in a repeat of the day before. Once again she found herself kneeling with her hands bound behind her, tethered to the wall and a room full of people ignoring her. She tried to keep her eyes on the floor so that she didn't torture herself with the sight of food but the smells made it impossible and she watched plate after plate of unfinished meals being thrown into the bin next to her. At one point a man approached with a plate still half full of food and began scraping it into the bins. It was so wasteful and she was so hungry.

"Please!" She hadn't meant to say it, it had just popped out and she was suddenly terrified of what she'd done. She looked up in fear and her heart sank as she saw him looking at her, the first time anyone had glanced in her direction in two days. She wanted to apologise but was afraid of saying anything else so she just stayed still and looked away, hoping he'd ignore it. Instead, he put his plate down, stood directly in front of her and unzipped his trousers. At first she didn't move, wondering if it was some kind of trap or trick but very quickly the sight of her first cock in two days fogged her brain and the build up from the day before returned with a vengeance. He pulled her head forward and her mouth automatically opened, allowing him to push himself down her open throat.

When she'd done this with the first man, it had been her job to do everything properly and bring as much pleasure as she could while he stood and watched. This time was different. With her hands bound and his fingers gripping her hair she could only try not to gag as he pumped into her, fucking her face like the first man had fucked her cunt. Drool dripped down her chin and onto her tits and she couldn't help the gurgling noises that escaped while he used her. She glanced up at him a few times but he never looked down. He began to thrust harder and as she gasped for air she finally felt him cum, shooting thick ropes down her throat and causing her to choke. He pulled out and used her hair to wipe himself clean while she coughed, trying to catch her breath. As she sat panting, drool dripping off her hard nipples and her own pussy juice leaking down her thighs, he dropped a tablespoon of porridge into the dog bowl before binning the rest and walking away.

She didn't give herself time to think about it. Leaning forward she had just enough give on the chain to get to the dog bowl and she lapped it up with more enthusiasm than any respectable person in her state would have had. This was it. This was the answer. She felt very stupid for not having realised it before, of course she had to get cum before she could eat. The morsel of food only made her stomach rumble more intensely and she was desperate for more.

It was only a few minutes until the next man approached and before he could start to throw anything away she asked him 'please'. She didn't dare say more but it seemed she didn't need to and it was with shameful eagerness that she swallowed his cock. This one didn't fuck her face but let her do all the work and she bounced her head up and down as best she could, her only focus on getting to taste his cum on her tongue. As she worked she saw someone else approach and the two men began talking, oblivious to the desperate girl working so hard below them. Her pussy ached almost as much as her stomach and she couldn't help but moan in frustration, the sound coming out muffled from around her full mouth.

He came eventually and it earned her two pieces of crust that she had barely consumed before she was pleading to the next one. And so the afternoon went, her stomach slowly filling with food and cum until the only thing that hurt was her jaw. They never said anything to her, half of them playing on their phones or mid conversation while she so desperately tried to get them off. By the time the man came back she was sagging against the wall, a pathetic collection of drool, tears and cum.

He made no mention of what she had done or what she looked like and she followed quietly as he led her away. She knew she should be despairing at what she'd done but with a full stomach and an aching pussy it was hard to care. If anything, she was pleased that she'd been able to figure it out and embarrassed that it had taken her so long. Her mind so distracted with this new turn of events that she barely noticed he'd led her into a bathroom and over to a communal shower, wide enough for four people to fit in. She stayed on her hands and knees as her collar was attached from the front to a short chain on the wall. A minute later though she was brought sharply back to reality as cold and then warm water sprayed down on her from above followed by a scrubbing brush that felt harsh against her soft skin. This had happened before with the first man and she knew what to expect, the brusque and methodical rubbing down to get the job done as quickly as possible. Sure enough in less than five minutes she was clean from any evidence of her desperate acts in the cafeteria and the water was turned off. She waited, expecting to feel a rough towel before being led off but instead she heard the sound of a belt being undone and suddenly he was behind her.

She hadn't had an orgasm in almost two days and just the feeling of his cock lining up against her pussy was enough to get her right to the edge. He reached down and grabbed the back of her collar, using it as leverage as he pushed into her. She yelled out, she couldn't help it, and within a few short thrusts she was shaking with an orgasm. His grip on her collar was pulling her head back but the chain attaching her to the wall had no give so she struggled to stop from being choked while her body trembled and went weak beneath her. If he noticed her pleasure he showed no signs of it and continued slamming his cock into her at the same relentless pace. It was a battle between her body and her air as the two following orgasms stole focus from her struggle to breath and by the time he filled her with cum she was light headed and shaking, her brain unnaturally fuzzy.

She was barely aware of licking him clean and being led back to the room. It was only the strength of her curiosity that made her look up at the other cages as they entered. Only half were full, the girls all still and quiet at the sight of a man in the room. Several of them watched her being led through and she was convinced that they all knew what she'd done. He gave her some water to lap up and then she was allowed to collapse into her cage. She curled up, her thin blanket pulled up to her chin. She was surprised to find that as her stomach was full and her cunt was satisfied, it was with contentment that she drifted off into sleep.

lyrias9
lyrias9
99 Followers