Cage Cumming - A Ruined Orgasm

Story Info
Dan is forced to cum painfully in his penis cage.
991 words
4.25
102.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five days since Ava snapped the weird penis cage contraption on me, and I was starting to get really desperate. At uni, my mind kept wandering to sexy stuff and I could feel the strain against the cage. I wanted to rub one out but even the semi-boners were painful.

When I got home that day, she was wearing a thin blouse that was barely hiding her bra. My breath caught in my throat as I felt a tingle down my spine that told me dinner across from her might be more painful that I'd hoped. Her eyes glittered as she saw me struggle to keep my cool. She's enjoying this way too much for my taste.

It started as a joke - she said she'd have to keep me caged in order to tame my constant arousal (and subsequent masturbation) - but it turns out she was more serious that I'd thought she would be. She bought the cage and when I laughingly agreed to wear it for a few days, I could tell the mere idea was getting her off. Even though I'd been sexually unfulfilled the past days, she'd been getting it all. She made me lick her until she came every night and most mornings. I hadn't realised it before, but I suppose I had been pretty selfish in bed up until now. I was paying for it dearly.

After dinner, Ava told me I might get a treat, so I did the dishes as fast as I could and rushed upstairs, where she told me she'd be waiting. When I got upstairs, she was lying there in a sheer black nightie. My blood began pumping towards my loins immediately. It would be seconds until it would start to hurt.

'Darling, will you please take this thing off me now?' I asked. 'It's gonna get real painful if you wait too long to take it off'.

She smirked and spread her legs. 'Who said anything about taking it off?'

I didn't want to beg any more than I already had, and besides, I knew I had a better shot of getting it off me if I wasn't whining. I got on the bed, positioned myself in between her legs and started working on her. She'd never been one of those girls who orgasmed if you breathed on them, but I felt like she was intentionally taking a long time today. She would tell me to stop whenever I felt like she was near, and my occasional moans of pain when I couldn't stop an erection, seemed only to spur her on. When she finally came, her moans of pleasure mixed with my own muffled groans.

She got up and kissed me for a bit while I tried to calm my breathing. She gently sucked the skin of my neck and I asked once more to be released from the cage. She smiled and told me to lie down. Once I did, instead of loosening the cage, she straddled me and put my wrists and ankles in the cuffs we keep there. I was too busy trying to hold back my boner until it was already too late. Besides, I didn't even feel like fighting her at that point - I still thought she would take the penis cage off.

But she didn't. Instead, to my surprise, she gagged me, then got out the big vibrator we usually only use on her.

'This may hurt a little,' she said, right before she put it to my balls.

At first, I just thought it felt quite nice, but as soon as my dick caught on, it wasn't nearly as fun anymore. I felt like my brain was having a meltdown. I was aroused, I wanted to cum, but my cock hurt like hell. I felt it swell up and strain against the cage and I moaned into the gag. Ava just giggled.

I wondered how long she would leave me in pain like this. The thought was strangely arousing. I couldn't do anything - I was tied down, gagged and helpless - and even though my dick was sore, I couldn't help being completely turned on. The vibrator hummed against my balls and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

I yanked on the cuffs and started shaking when I felt the first waves of what might otherwise have been an orgasm, but was now just pain mixed with a terrifying pleasure. Ava pressed the vibrator to the cage and I yelled into the gag, gasping for air.

'Are you going to cum for me?' Ava whispered.

'No way', I tried to say. There's no way that would be possible.

I was there for half an hour. My dick was aching, my balls were trying to push their heavy, sticky, five-day load out of me, but I just couldn't come. I couldn't even have a real erection. I stopped fighting, I lost the will to resist and I just moaned pitifully while Ava constantly coaxed my penis back to its torturously swollen state.

And then suddenly, it became too much. The vibrations became more intense. I felt my balls pull towards my body, the cage seemed to clamp down even harder on my cock and, against my own will, I felt my body forcing the cum out of me. Ava took the vibrator from my cock and I yelled, begging for at least that little bit of stimulation as I had the most unsatisfying orgasm of my life. I couldn't even make a sound as I lifted my head in terror and watched my cock betray me. It spurted for a bit, then leaked embarrassingly slowly as the orgasm seemed to die down without having reached a proper peak. My balls were empty, but I didn't feel any less aroused. Powerless and dizzy, I sank bank onto the pillow.

Ava smirked. 'Ready for another round?'