Caged Ch. 04

Story Info
Freedom is close at hand.
2.9k words
4.52
8.9k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat now, in this empty room, review the surroundings carefully. It was a much better accommodation than what he had previously had. But, it was nothing like being outside. That fresh air was something he was missing deeply. Maybe if he behaved and befriended her, she would let him out more.

As he thought about it, he thought that maybe he would bring her along with him. It would be different from his usual travels; he did not mind the company. Besides, he enjoyed her company. In fact, there were a lot of things that he enjoyed about her. Even though she was associated with them, she did not seem so bad. She was sweet, considerate and above all, she made him feel something that he had only experienced a few times.

He had to brush it off. There was no need to get carried away. There was no way she would come with him nor want to spend time with him. Examining the room, he grumbled before taking a rest before she returned.

Upstairs, Ari could not make heads or tails of what to do with the meat. Looking about, she took hold of a knife, something that would seem to do the trick. With all her might, she began to cut off chunks of meat, taking as much as she could off before washing off some of the remnants of fur. This went on for what seemed like hours until finally she had managed to clean it off completely.

"Urgh, this is going to take forever. Why did I promise to do this? I don't even cook."

Taking a cleaver from the knife rack, she got started. The meat was stacked one on top of the other until the only thing that remained was the bone. She wondered if she should save it for him but she figured it was best to get rid of it. Going now to her stack of meat, she grabbed the frying pan, turning the heat on high before grabbing other ingredients to season his feast.

By the end of it, the kitchen was a mess, she was a mess but dinner was complete. Setting it off the counter, she started the arduous task of cleaning. It took her some time to remove all the blood, the remnants of animal that was still ever present. Took her time to throw away the evidence of her actions but she felt happy to have been able to do him this favor.

Exhausted, she now looked down at herself, seeing that she would have to bathe once again.

He did not know when he has slipped into slumber but he soon found himself aroused by the smell of something delicious. Opening his eyes groggily, he turned his head to find her smiling face and a plat stacked with cooked meat.

"Sorry to wake you but I am finished. I hope you enjoy it."

Looking at her now, he was shocked to see the kind of attire she adorned. Her breast slightly bare from her low-cut blouse, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her pants were hung snug against her legs, her ample thighs seeming to be constrained by the fabric. The outfit in it of itself was making him want to discard the food and have her instead. Turning his head away, he hoped that she did not notice his staring.

"Are you not hungry?"

"What happened to your clothing?"

She looked down, wondering what on earth he was talking about before shrugging.

"Well I had to prepare dinner. So much blood, everywhere. I swear, being with you only leads to me ruining my clothing in some shape, form or fashion."

Sitting beside him she pulled out another plate underneath the first, taking a couple of pieces of meat for herself before giving him the rest. Taking out a fork and knife she brought her, she began to cut her meal, taking small bits and sighing in pure content.

Taking the meat, he brought it to his nose, giving it a quick sniff before taking a bite. The meat was tender, juicy and surprisingly tasty. Taking another bite, he soon found himself devouring the whole plate while Ari continued with her meal. Soon, everything was devoured, he only leaving tiny scraps on the plate.

"That was good. I should have taken the other leg for you."

'hahaha do not get too cocky. But I will admit, this was good."

Ari continued to eat, finishing up her meal before setting her dish aside. Patting her belly, she was pleased with everything and ready to sleep. Moving over a bit, she placed a hand on his fur.

"You do not mind, do you?"

"No."

There was a silence between them now, a simple and calming quiet that they both enjoyed.

"So, what is your name?"

He turned now, adjusting himself to look at her. He had never had the opportunity to tell anyone his name. He never really had such interact or even small acts of kindness from anyone. Turning back, he looked up at the ceiling before he closed his eyes.

"My name.... I do not have one. I have never had a need for one."

Ari got up now. Staring at him letting out a heavy sigh. He lowered his head to see her. Her face was stern, eyebrows furrowed and mouth frowned a bit.

"You have to have a name. I mean, I could call you Mister Wolf but that would be silly."

Arms crossed as she leaned back against the wall. She looked up at him then looked at his fur. So dark, so black.

"Cole. That will be your name if you want."

He seemed to be think about it. Ruminating on the idea for a moment.

"Cole huhn?"

"Yes. I think it suits you."

Cole. That was a nice name. He could get used to it.

"Yes, I think it is a nice name."

Now there would be more familiarity between them. A sense of comradery that would cement their budding friendship. So far, things were going quite well but she was curious to know more about him. Comfortable enough, she figured now would be a good time to probe his history. She figured if he was full and calm, she could gather as much information as possible.

"So, tell me more about yourself. I want to know everything about you."

"What is there to know? I lived in the woods, protected it, hunted in it and now I am here."

"Have you always been alone?"

"For as long as I can remember."

"Have you...been with anyone?"

"As in?"

Ari hesitated for a moment. She was not sure if she wanted to complete that question, let alone have the answer to it but curiosity would always get the best of her.

"Have you been with a woman before?"

Cole stiffened beside her, head turned away and looking off in another direction. Ari assumed that that was a no and was going to leave it at that for the day. Again, they were back in an awkward silence but a yawn, quickly interrupted it. She found herself growing tired yet she had no desire to move. Cuddling up even more, she allowed herself to melt into his warmth, sleep slowly take hold of her.

"Do you want to ask me questions now?'" she asked, trying hard to stay awake.

Cole thought about it for a moment but nothing was really coming to mind. Instead, he would much rather sleep and continue the conversation in the morning. Yawning, his arm instinctively wrapped around her, pulling her close while his head began to lower. Surprisingly, Ari was not frightened by the gesture and found sleep now easy to slip into. Closing her eyes, she shifted her body closer, the sound of his soft breathing soothing her into slumber.

Cole awoke to the sound of light snoring beside him. At first, he could not know where he was but then it dawned on him. Shifting a bit, this only caused her to stir, grabbing hold of his body and tugging on him lightly.

"No, I do not want to go. Five more minutes."

Strange, he thought but he remained still; closing his eyes again and going back to sleep.

Ari was feeling warm, she had never felt this warm before and yet, her body was feeling awfully stiff. Stretching, she realized now that she was in his arms, nestled deep in his fur. Moving around a bit, she tried to remove his arm that was around her but it was too heavy.

Wanting to leave but, too comfortable to make any real action towards doing so, she found her hands beginning to idly caress him. He did not stir, his breathing remaining at the same tempo, allowing her to continue her teasing. At first, it was soft circles, her hands just lightly grazing him. Suddenly she became bolder, hands reaching down on his chest feeling his upper body before going lower.

She could feel the tautness of his stomach, abs prominent underneath the nestle of fur. Going lower, she wondered what else laid hidden. Her heart was starting to flutter at the thought and what's more, her lower half was starting to throb in anticipation. Carefully, she slowly made her descent, going lower and lower until she was beginning to feel what she was after. As she was about to reach his most intimate part, she felt a pair of eyes watching her. Looking up, she realized now that he was staring at her.

Removing her hand quickly, she cleared her throat and blurted out good morning. He was quiet, leaving her feeling anxious about the whole incident. She did not mean to be so forward but something deep down in her was making her antsy. She could not place her finger on it but something about this whole situation, about him was intriguing to her.

As she tried to remove herself, he held onto her tighter. Preventing even the slightest movements.

"Good Morning to you too.... So, what exactly were you doing just a few moments ago?"

"Nothing. I was just examining you."

Trying to move away, it only compelled him to hold onto her tighter. He could sense her slight arousal, her scent filling his nostrils enough to titillate but not even to do much else.

"I can sense that you are lying. You do not have to. I do not mind when you touch me."

Her ears perked at the comment, her heart skipping a beat just a bit. She could feel her ears grow slightly warm at the thought of him enjoying her touch. Something was going on with her. With this whole situation.

"You know, you can let go now. I am up now and besides, I have work to do."

Eyes narrowed a bit before he finally let go and allowed her to get up and stretch.

"What work?"

"Yes. I am going to go wash up and then run a couple of test. There is much that we have to know about you and I want to examine you to the fullest."

With a groan, she got up, gathering their dishes from the night before and headed toward the door.

"I will be back in a few, just wait right here."

Rising, he made his way towards the door after her. Stepping some distance away, he watched her leave looking down now at himself realizing that her scent still lingered on him.

By the time she came back, he was as stoic as ever. Eyes looking her over as she came closer to him. Something was hidden behind her back which was making him a bit hesitant. She moved closer, almost coldly towards him before staring him down.

"What is that behind you?"

" I want you to trust me more. The only think I could think of is to remove the tracker inside you."

Removing the items from behind her back, he stepped back, wondering what her true intentions were. He knew that humans could not be trusted and though he was drawn to her, he was still a bit weary.

"Look, I know you do not trust me yet. But this is the only thing I can offer you to gain it. Also, once is removed, I can let you go."

"Let me go?" his tail began to wag slightly, ears perked and eyes locked on her.

"Yes. You have vast knowledge of this region. I can learn so much if you are uninhibited. Besides the tracker inside you prevents you from venturing too far. Last night, you were fortunate I was following you or you could have been killed."

"I could have what?!!!!"

Rushing towards her, Ari nearly dropped the items, trying to explain herself quickly.

"I could not tell you, I needed you to trust me."

"You nearly killed me! What, was your plan to dissect me and treat me like a lab project?!"

"NO! I am a scientist yes but that always has to be put aside when something is inherently wrong. Now, are you going to let me remove it or not?"

Cole was silent, moving over to her, his height and obvious anger making her concerned about her wellbeing. Anger somewhat subsiding, he seemed to have consented, backing away and allowing her to begin her work.

Since she could not go to the laboratory, she would have to conduct this blind.

"Sit down, I will try to do this as quickly as possible."

Following her instructions, he positioned himself and waited for her. On her knees, she faced him; carefully removing some fur to better aid the operation. Eyes stared up at him, scalpel at the ready and awaiting his permission. He only gave a half nod before she began to slice open the site. A deep menacing growl emitted from him, causing Ari to wince. She began to apologize profusely before continuing on with her work.

The pain was slight but it was not something he was accustom to. Claws were racking the floor, leaving deep mark at his side. In a panic, Ari now found that it would be best to distract him. Stopping briefly, she positioned herself in his lap, instructing him to place his hand on her body.

"What are you doing?"

"Distraction. As I cut, you can touch me. If it hurts, you have my permission to claw me or dig into my flesh. I cut you, you cut me."

"No, it is fine."

"No, it is painful. Just do it."

Waiting, he gave in, hand on her backside as she continued with her work.

From this angle, she was actually able to better perform, much closer and thought of him tearing into her was enough to steady her nerve. Going back to work, she continued to open his flesh, the blood slowly seeping through, causing her to stop and clean while she carried on.

Opened enough, she grabbed the surgical pliers beside her, held the wound open; his hands groping her body tightly but not tight enough to cause any pain. With the area now clear, she took some tweezers and began the process of extraction.

Cole was trying his best to keep calm. With her busy tending to him, he was able to get a better view of her. Hand resting on her bottom, he tried slyly to bring her in closer. With luck, she rocked forward, body pressed up closer against his, breast slightly grazing his body.

Ari was too busy to pay attention, digging in deeper until she finally came into contact with the obstruction. Gently, she took hold of it, pulling it out as delicately as possible. Now removed from his body, she placed it down so she could tend to his wound.

Shifting her, he pulled her into him closer, making her falter in her attention.

"Stop, I am almost done. I do not want to cause an infection."

Scoffing, she went back to work, suturing the area before cleansing it and binding it off with gauze. Satisfied with the work she did, she looked up at him asking if he was alright. He just stared at her, his arm slightly to encapsulate her.

Ari realized now that the situation was slowly becoming quite precarious.

"I am all done now. Are you ready to go?"

"Huhm?"

Seeming to be lost in thought, it was only then that he realized that he was still holding onto her. Letting her go, Ari got up, cleaning up the remnants of the procedure. Rising behind her, he looked at his arm, examining her handy work.

"So, it is all gone?"

"Yes. It was a small chip. To keep tabs on you in case you escaped. After that incident, they figured it was best to keep you on a short leash....so to speak."

Walking up to her, she turned, staring at him with a look of questioning on her face.

"Thank you. I am sorry for earlier." eyes drooped with eyes turned away from her.

"Do not apologize. You were right to be harsh. I promised civility and honesty and yet I lied and put you in danger."

Head lowered, the only thing he could think of doing was nuzzle her, causing her heart to beat fast while her body fought the urge to hold onto him. Stepping back, she made a motion for the door, instructing him to follow as she led him back down to the facilities exit.