Caged for Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmm," was the best I could do but hoped that I had conveyed to Gail that I was happy to continue.

"Goodie," she said with definite glee.

I felt Gail move round me almost with resignation, felt her push the large butt plug back into me. Even though I had now been pounded three times in the last 24 hours, I welcomed the feeling of having my arse stretched again.

Once Gail was sure the plug was seated, she started unbuckling the spreader bar on my ankles. With that done, she unlocked the pillory and helped me to stand. I was a bit unsteady on my heels but leaning against the bench helped.

"I'm going to leave the hood and gag etcetera in and I want to lead you to another room," she said.

Taking me by the hands Gail turned me slowly to my right and started gently pulling me toward her as she backed away. She led me out of the kitchen and to a room I could only guess at but never having had a tour of her house, had no idea where I was.

Eventually she stopped and with her hands, indicated she wanted me to turn round. I did so and she pushed me slightly backwards until my legs hit what was obviously the side of a bed. Steadying me, Gail now undid my skirt and let it drop to the floor before unbuttoning my shirt and also dropping that aside. I was now wearing nothing but my stay ups, heels, cage, plug and nipple clips.

Gail now pushed me gently on my chest indicating for me to sit on the bed. I reached behind me and gingerly sat back, realising as I did that the bed was covered with a sheet of rubbery material. Gail now pushed me back further and so I lay back and swung my legs up onto the bed.

I felt Gail lean down to me and she told me to move higher up the bed until she stopped me, so I squirmed my way upwards until I felt her tap me on the shoulder and I knew I was in the right place, lying in the centre of a king sized bed.

I felt Gail take one of my wrists in her hand and pull it towards the top corner of the bed and I instinctively knew what was coming. She was going to spreadeagle me to the bed!! Yummm!!

I felt the soft but unyielding leather cuff encircle my wrist then just heard the clink of a clip as she attached the cuff to a strap. I knew what she had here as I had made them for her many years ago. The strap was a luggage strap that I had modified just for this purpose. The straps had a cam arrangement that meant that the strap could be pulled through one way but locked going the other unless you held a little lever down to release the strap. For now, Gail pulled the slack out of the strap but I knew that she would tighten them again soon.

Gail moved now to the other wrist and repeated the procedure, again just taking the slack out of the strap.

I heard her move away then and wondered why she wasn't doing the same for my ankles. I heard nothing for quite some minutes then felt her lift my left foot and start to buckle a cuff around my ankle. Once she had finished that, she lifted my right foot and moved it away from my left then proceeded to buckle a cuff round my right ankle. I realise quickly that she had buckled me back into the spreader bar and was now attaching it to a strap fixed to the foot of the bed and was taking the slack out of that strap as well. I might have not been fully spreadeagle but I was nevertheless totally tied down and available.

"I hope you're comfy because I have a few preparations to do then I'll be back," Gail told me then left the room.

I had a bit of movement as Gail hadn't tightened the straps too tight but there was only a few inches of slack so really, the feeling was certainly of being bound.

This was a feeling I totally adored, strapped down and available and with nothing to do but indulge in the feeling of the bondage.

Again the time played tricks on me as it slowed to a crawl and I had no idea of how long had passed. My position was comfortable and as always with Gail, I felt safe so I must have dozed off. I was awaken by the feeling of the straps being pulled up tighter, rendering me taught and even more secure on the bed.

"I'm back and ready for my fun now," Gail told me with a grin and a happy lilt to her voice.

I could feel Gail sit on the bed now, touch the chastity cage and wondered just what she was going to do. She gripped the cage itself and gently pulled it away from my body, stretching my cock and balls as she did so.

"Mmmm, that looks so solid and secure locked onto you. How does that feel with me stretching it out like that?" Gail asked knowing full well that I couldn't respond. Instead I simply groaned a satisfied groan and abandoned myself to the feeling of having my cock and balls tortured.

Gail continued to pull and twist the cage with one hand and squeeze my ball sack with the other. Things were getting very turned on down there and I could feel my penis now painfully enlarged within the unrelenting cage.

Gail let go of my balls but continued holding the cage out and instead picked up the little strings attached to my nipple clips. With these she pulled the clips tightly away from my chest. I tried to follow the pull by arching my back but the way I was tied down, I had so little movement I simply had to abandon myself to the exquisite pain I was receiving from my nipples.

I had better explain here that the nipple clips were the Clover type which actually tightened the more the strings were pulled so as Gail pulled on them harder and harder, the clip bit ever more into my already sore nipples. I was loving it!

Having me squirm round on the bed as I was doing was just what Gail had wanted to do. I knew that she knew that I totally loved what was happening to me and I also knew that she really got off on doing this too.

After some minutes of this beautiful torture, Gail stopped and I felt her reaching off to the side. Finally, I felt Gail undoing the little padlock on my cock cage that had held me for the last three days. I imagined the lock sliding out of the hole in the end of the locking pin and the felt the cage being lifted away from the solid steel cuff round the base of my balls. She slid the pin out of the cuff and opened the cuff to finally release me from my chastity. The feeling was heavenly and I immediately felt my penis become very erect.

"That looks so yummy," I heard Gail exclaim.

I heard Gail put the pieces of the cage aside then heard her fumble with something else. The next feeling was incredible! Gail had got a bottle of lube and she was now dribbling it over my hot, erect shaft. I could feel every drop as it hit my penis as though it were a heavy ball.

Now with a well coated penis, Gail gripped the shaft with both hands and started smoothing the lube all over my shaft and balls. I nearly exploded as she was doing this but for some reason I didn't, only making my turgid member even harder still.

From past experience, I knew that Gail absolutely adored playing with my penis and she knew how to do it without making me cum. Somehow she knew all the signs and could bring me right to the brink without pushing me over the edge. The experience of this sort of tease was almost unbearable, particularly when tied as tightly as I was however, had I not been tied down as I was, there was no way I could have endured such a teasing torture as that Gail provided right now.

Gail concentrated on my penis to start with, pumping her small fist up and down the shaft, stopping every so often to run a finger over the tip and force it a little into the opening. Again she knew I loved that and was making sure she was pushing all the right buttons.

Just when I felt I could take no more, she changed the tactic to holding me tightly round the base of my penis and playing roughly with my balls. Again, she knew just how much pressure she could put on a squeeze there without it being a turn off pain, but still hurting me enough to pander to my pain want.

Over the next ten minutes, Gail worked me over, bringing me high then letting me drop down again, all the while keeping my penis in her hand and always working it as she wanted. When she stopped, it was almost an anti-climax and I slunk back onto the bed, not really realising that I had been arching my back off the bed in ecstasy.

Gail let my penis go and I could feel her moving as she climbed off the bed and I could make out small noises in the background but couldn't decipher what I was hearing. Just when everything got quiet again, I felt Gail get back on the bed. This time she moved her body up the bed until she was kneeling beside my waist then I felt her put a condom on my penis then move quickly and realised she was now straddling my waist.

I could feel her legs tucked closely against my waist on either side of me and realised that it was skin on skin. I was not sure where this was going but being as bound as I was, I had no input nor any way to protest what might happen.

Gail moved again and this time I felt her grasp my still very hard shaft and bend it upwards to aim it. We certainly hadn't talked about her fucking me and realistically I did not want to cheat on my wife in that sense however, if Gail had decided that that was what she wanted then I was going to have to accept it. She had, after all, provided me with the most amazing journey over the last few days that if that was the price, I'd have to live with it.

I felt Gail moving slightly and almost in resignation, realised that she was indeed lining up my penis so she could impale herself on it so when I felt the head of shaft contact her body, I knew what the result was going to be. I felt Gail sink lower and imagined my penis was being swallowed by her vagina then realised that what I was feeling was incredibly tight and required a good amount of force to get it in. She was taking me in her arse!!

Gail let out quite a loud gasp as my head passed through her sphincter and entered her. She held still for a moment to allow herself to accommodate my girth then in no time at all, started sinking down again, welcoming my penis into her. When she finally sat firmly on my abdomen, she let out a very satisfying groan that I could easily hear, even through my ear plugs.

Gail just sat there for a few moments, allowing the feeling to process then slowly and surely started pumping herself up and down on my shaft. Every time she started an up stroke, she clenched her anal muscles to give me a good squeeze and I knew she was working on me to take me over the edge.

To say I was enjoying myself would have been an understatement as I tried my hardest to meet her every down stroke with an upward thrust of me own. Sadly, my very tight bondage didn't allow much in the way of movement but she certainly got the message that I was enjoying myself. I could hear my breaths coming in gasps through the breathe through gag and could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I climbed inexorably to my climax.

What I didn't know at the time was that Gail was climbing higher and was now frigging herself with abandonment working herself to her own climax.

I could take no more. I had been fucked silly with a man's penis and huge strap on. I had been stuffed and sluiced, tied up and tied down and my mind was in overload as I finally reached that point where time stood still and my penis exploded. It gushed forth a huge amount of cream, filling Gail's arse with my cum. Just as she felt me start to cum, Gail herself had reached that plateau where everywhere is down and she launched herself into oblivion as her orgasm consumed her.

We both moaned and groaned and gasped for breath as our mutual orgasms swept everything else aside. Gail collapsed forward onto my chest and murmured indecipherable things into my ear.

She lay like for a long time as we both descended back to our earth. Eventually, Gail sat up and as my penis shrunk back to almost normal, she eased herself off me and off the bed altogether.

She left me tied like I was for a while as she got herself sorted out then came back in to release me. Starting with the spreader bar, she released the pressure on the strap then unbuckled the cuffs from my ankles. With relief, she then moved to my wrists and released the pressure on those before unclipping them and I was free.

I just lay there for a bit, getting the feeling back in my hands and shoulders and taking stock of how I felt. Gail helped me to sit on the bed then sitting behind me, started the task of unbuckling and unlacing the bonds that had been on my head for the past hours.

When the hood and finally the ear plugs were removed, I could once again feel air on my face and the sounds of the home washed over me.

"How do you feel?" Gail asked me.

"Absolutely bloody amazing!" I said and broke into a huge grin.

Gail helped me off the bed and suggested I go and take a quick shower before I went home so I headed off to the shower, stripped and spent a glorious few minutes feeling the hot water sluice over my body.

As I was drying myself, I realised that the only clothes I had to wear home were the ones I had arrived in so I was going home in a skirt and heels! On well, I thought as I dressed then slightly unsteadily walked out the kitchen where Gail was waiting for me.

"I hope you don't hate me letting Bob see you but I thought that he couldn't see your face and dressed as you were he certainly wouldn't recognise you anywhere, so long as you weren't dressed like that," Gail said all very quickly.

"I'm fine with it," I said. "I had come to the same conclusion so it's all good and actually added to the experience so thank you."

Gail and I sat and talked about the last few days over a welcome glass of wine. I was due to pick my wife up from the airport in a few days and that would spell the end of our play time which felt somehow quite sad. Gail told me that Bob had shared with her that he had absolutely enjoyed himself immensely and if I ever wanted to repeat the experience he would be available anytime to help.

Eventually it was time to gather my things and head for home. I decided to leave the bondage gear there for now and I would pick it up tomorrow sometime.

"So do you want to be relocked into your cage and I can let you out tomorrow?" Gail asked.

I pondered that for a moment then thought why not, I really liked being locked up and the fact that Gail held the keys added to the feeling. As Gail went to get the cage, I put a little lube on my balls and penis so the cage would fit on easier.

When Gail returned with the cage and lock, I showed her how to fit the cage on me so one day perhaps, she could do it herself. Once it was all on, she slipped the padlock in and snicked it closed.

"I just thought about something," she said, "Wasn't the deal that I wouldn't take this off until you had been fucked in the arse?"

I nodded slowly, not being sure of where this was going.

"Well in that case, I have just locked it on you so the only way it's coming off is for you to get fucked in the arse. Best be here tomorrow evening again and I'll see what I can arrange."

She had tricked me and she also held the key so it looked like I was going for a hat trick!!

As I left, I wondered what tomorrow was going to bring.