Caged Pt. 02

Story Info
Elle pushes James further.
3k words
4.46
31.9k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke up to the painful feeling of his morning wood straining against a chastity cage. He groaned, reaching down to hold onto his caged member. It was a strange sensation, having a hard-on and not being able to touch it, like having an itch on your back that you can't scratch because it's just out reach. James sighed, sitting up to stretch and noticed Elle was still sleeping next to him. She looked wonderful.

Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to get any more sleep, James decided to get out of bed and start his day. After taking a cool shower, he started making breakfast for himself and Elle. He brewed a pot of coffee, fried up some eggs and hash browns, and set out glasses of orange juice.

It didn't take long for Elle to wake up and join him. She snuck up on him in the kitchen as he was frying the hash browns, hugging him from behind and sliding one hand into the front of his sweatpants to grab his cage.

"Good morning my little chastity boy" she said in an upbeat perky tone. James flinched, startled and surprised by being suddenly grabbed.

"You scared me." He said, causing Elle to chuckle. "It's dangerous, sneaking up on someone like that when they're cooking." James whined.

"Aw, but it's so fun to spook you like that." Elle teased, pretending to pout.

"Fine" James grumbled, "Just next time, just scare me when I'm not standing over a red hot stove."

"Will do!" Elle said, happily strutting over to the table to take her seat. Once James brought over the food, they both started enjoying their breakfast.

"So how was your first night in lockdown?" Elle asked in a nonchalant tone, as if she were talking about the weather.

"It was fine." James answered, starting to blush. "I didn't really have any trouble sleeping, if that's what you're asking."

"Good." Elle replied. "I'm glad you're acclimating to having your dick locked up in a little cage, your balls filling up with all that thick, creamy hot..."

"Elle!" Jams whined, his penis trying once again to grow, only to be constrained. Elle laughed, clearly having gotten the reaction he was hoping for.

"What?" Elle asked, "You wanted me to put you in chastity. It was your fantasy. You didn't think I'd tease you while you're locked up? You know me better than that." Elle said seductively purring.

"Okay." James said, "Just go easy on me." he pleaded.

"No can do." Elle replied, sticking her tongue out at James.

After breakfast, James started washing the dishes. Elle slowly walked behind him and grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants.

"I think you've had your pants privileges for long enough." Elle said, starting to lower James's pants.

James sighed. He figured she would want him to take off his clothes soon enough. Elle loved seeing him naked. Before they dated, James hadn't quite felt that his body was unattractive, but he never really thought of himself as sexy either. The more Elle insisted on looking at him and watching him, the sexier he felt. James took his pants off, leaving himself completely naked, except for his cage.

"Mmm, you look so cute..." Elle told James. She had a mischievous look on her face. James was certain the other shoe was about to drop at any second. "I can't wait to show you off to Rachel."

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"You've told me in the past that you've had fantasies of being put on display." Elle said, "so I've invited Rachel over this afternoon to see you."

"A fantasy is one thing," Jame said anxiously, "but actually going through with something like this..."

"Don't worry." Elle held James's hand to comfort him. "I'll be right here with you to help you through it. Plus, Rachel knows what she's walking into."

"You already told her that I would be naked and in a chastity cage?" James asked, blushing, his jaw dropped.

"I told her that she might see something kinky, and she's fine with it." Elle replied. "Besides, it's not like she doesn't know what kind of a relationship we have."

Elle and James were part of a closely knit group of people, all with some interest in BDSM and alternative lifestyles. Rachel and her boyfriend were also part of this group.

"Okay," James agreed.

From that point on, James spent his morning the way most people do. He read the newspaper and watched a few TV shows. For a few moments, he would even forget that his dick was locked up. That wouldn't last long, as every time he moved, he felt the weight of the cage between his legs. He also had to get used to peeing sitting down. An odd, somewhat emasculating experience for him.

Finally, as Elle and James were seated on the couch, watching the news, they heard a ring at the door.

"That must be Rachel!" Elle chimed, "James, you get it." She told him, smirking.

"What? No, I can't." James objected. "What if someone sees me?"

"Just be quick." Elle said, "You can just open the door then step away from the doorway. It'll only take a second"

"What if it's not Rachel?" James asked, worriedly "What if it's like a mailman or something?"

"That's what peepholes are for." Elle answered firmly as another ring came from the door. "Now, hurry up, it's rude to keep someone waiting outside." James quickly started heading, to the door his heart pounding. As he walked away, Elle enjoyed a nice view of his cute behind.

When James went to the door he looked through the peephole, to see Rachel's face. He dreaded Rachel's reaction to seeing him like this. She had always liked to tease him when they met. James was usually shy, mild-mannered, and not very talkative in public. Perhaps that's why Rachel loved trying to get a reaction out of him. As James thought of the ways she would tease him, his cock started straining inside its cage, something that would no doubt make the situation worse for him. He tried to calm himself down before opening the door until Elle called to him, saying that he'd be in trouble if he didn't open the door immediately.

With a deep breath, James unlocked and opened the door to let Rachel in. He desperately hoped that the cage would conceal his erection. As soon as James opened the door, Rachel's face lit up.

"Oh my!" Rachel teased, "Elle told me I might get a show, and she certainly did not disappoint!"

James could tell she was loving this, relishing every moment of his humiliation. She slowly stepped inside the house, looking up and down at James's body. James avoided I contact as he greeted her.

"Hi Rachel," he could feel his cheeks turning bright red, "Elle's waiting for you in the living room."

"Aww, and she made you get the door all by yourself, poor thing" Rachel said with mock sympathy, as she started heading to the living room. "Are you coming too?" she asked, still enjoying watching him squirm.

"Yeah," He answered. Elle had told him that he was to stay with the two of them until either Rachel left or Elle dismissed him.

"Then why don't you lead the way?" she suggested, "That way I can get a nice view of your backside on the walk over."

"Okay." He said softly, still too embarrassed to say much.

He timidly and quickly walked to meet Elle. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He and Elle had talked with other people about the things they did, but they had never involved anybody else to this extent. James figured Elle would want to save the other place on the couch for Rachel to sit, so he stood up in front of the couch as Rachel got seated.

"Elle," he asked timidly, "Where do you want me to...um..."

"To sit?" she finished, "Well, I know this couch was made for two, but I'm sure you can fit between me and Rachel. It'll be a bit of a squeeze, but I'm sure that's okay." Rachel nodded in agreement.

"I'm already really um..." James didn't know how to respond. He was already overwhelmed from this experience, "I don't know if I can handle..."

"I promise not to tease you," Elle said reassuringly, "And I'm sure Rachel will make the same promise."

"Oh come on, that's no fun." Rachel playfully crossed her arms. Elle gave her a stern look. "Fine, no teasing."

With that, James took a deep breath. He hesitantly sat between them, his heart fluttering as his thighs pressed on those of the women sitting on each side of him. Feeling the two women pressed up against his naked body, James could feel his dick start to press against its cage, trying to get hard and expand. He was completely humiliated, his dick throbbing in a chastity device, in front of a friend who had never even seen him with his shirt off before today. He was relieved at least that, true to their word, neither Elle nor Rachel teased him about it or even, made a comment on it.

"So how have you and Jason been?" Elle asked Rachel, making conversation as casually as she would on any other day.

"We've been good." Rachel replied, "Jason still gives me attitude sometimes, but I can always use my strapon to keep him in line. Something about penetrating guys just makes them so submissive."

"I'll bet it does." Elle replied. Her voice trailed off, as her mind wandered. James and Rachel had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking of.

"I still don't get why you haven't pegged James yet." Rachel said to Elle, "I'm sure both of you would love it." James squirmed in his seat, prompting Elle to glare at Rachel.

"What?" Rachel asked innocently, "Honestly, I'm not saying this to tease anyone, I just think it would be a good idea."

"Thanks," Elle said, "But we're happy moving at our own pace with this stuff. I'll peg him when I decide we're both ready for it."

"Fair enough," Rachel shrugged, "In the meantime, you'll have to keep me updated on how the chastity thing works out for you two. I've been on the fence as to whether or not I should try it on Jason."

"We'll be sure to keep you updated." Elle grinned. "James, why don't you make us all some coffee, make a cup for yourself too, okay?"

James eagerly sprung up, glad to get out from his position. In theory being naked with two, very attractive, women should be a dream come true, yet James felt more embarrassed than anything. Plus, with that cage on, it's not like anything more could happen. It wasn't until Rachel came over that James realized how humiliatingly petite his penis looked in its cage.

While James was occupied in the kitchen, Rachel and Elle started talking with each other.

"I can't believe you got James to agree to this." Rachel told Elle, "I was expecting that he might be wearing a collar, or maybe some kind of gag or something. I never thought James would be willing to go this far."

"He's very obedient." Elle said proudly. "He trusts me to know his limits, so when I tell him to do something, he does it."

"Is he at it yet?" Rachel asked. Elle looked at her raising an eyebrow confused, "His limit. Is he there yet?

"Why do you ask?" Elle grinned, twirling her hair between her fingers, "Could it be that you have ideas to push him further."

"Maybe I do." Rachel replied, "Remember when you told me about how James gives such good foot massages...?"

When James returned from the kitchen with the cups of coffee, Elle and Rachel were both giggling to each other. This could be trouble, James thought.

"What are you laughing about?" James asked, giving each of the women their coffee coffee.

"Nothing" both of them said in unison before giggling again. Yep definitely trouble. James figured it was best not to press them further, choosing, instead, to wait for whatever's going to happen to play out on its own.

"James, dear, could you sit on the floor?" Elle asked, "I'm worried if we're all jammed together on the couch, one of us might spill their coffee."

"Sure thing honey." James said, obediently sitting, cross legged, on the floor. He held his coffee between his legs, a convenient excuse to cover himself a bit.

"Call me Mistress," Elle instructed. James gulped. This was the first time she'd had him call her mistress when it wasn't just the two of them. In some ways, this shouldn't have been a surprise. After all, James had already been seen naked by Rachel today, the word "Mistress" shouldn't mean that much. But it did. When Elle became "Mistress Elle", their dynamic changed. Elle showed a powerful, commanding side, and James showed a submissive, vulnerable side that they never revealed to anyone else.

"Yes Mistress Elle," James answered, taking a sip of his coffee. For a few minutes, they just enjoyed their coffee and had a chat. For a second, it almost started to resemble a normal day, until the conversation took a turn.

"Ah," Rachel groaned, stretching out her legs, "My feet are so sore today," Elle stifled a laugh.

"James," Elle turned to him, "We don't want our guests to be uncomfortable. Since you're already down there, why don't you give Rachel a foot massage. In fact, give me one too, once you're done with hers."

James's cheeks turned flush as he sat in front of the two women. James had a huge foot fetish, a fetish he was very embarrassed by. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Chop chop," Elle said, impatiently clapping her hands, "We don't want to be kept waiting."

James quickly crawled up to Rachel's feet. He took off each of her shoes and socks, the sent of her feet began to fill his nostrils. He began to rub them with his thumbs.

"You better do a thorough job." Mistress Elle commanded. "If you give me or Rachel any less than your best for these massages, you won't like your punishment."

"Yes mistress," James nodded. He took a deep breath to concentrate and started to massage the soles of Rachel's feet. He tried to imagine they were Elle's, and this was just another night they were spending together, but Rachel made that difficult.

"You're right," she told Elle loudly, making sure that james could hear her. "He does give a great foot massage, and I love the view too! His back down and his butt raised in the air while he bent over to rub my feet. It makes me feel like a queen!"

James started to get hard as Rachel talked. He tried to focus on his massage technique. Trying to block out sexual thoughts, just mechanically using his thumbs to rub the soles of her feet. But they were so soft and so warm. He was glad he was bent over, so they couldn't get a good look at his privates. After about ten minutes, Rachel took mercy on James.

"That's enough." she told him, "Your boyfriend did very good." she said to Elle. Elle bent down to take off her shoes.

"Now it's my turn," Elle said, wiggling her toes. As James was starting the massage, Mistress Elle commanded. "Show Rachel how much you like to suck on my toes." She pressed her big toe to his lips.

"Yes mistress," he answered. He hesitantly began to take her toes into his mouth, shyly starting to lick at them. This was crazy, doing something so embarrassing like this in front of Elle's friend.

"Do it with spirit, like you do when it's just us." she ordered. James closed his eyes and imagined he was alone with her, worshipping her, he started to suck on her toes, more and more eagerly. He licked every inch of them. He wasn't sure how much time had passed when Elle pulled her foot back, telling him that he'd done well, and petting the back of his head.

"Thank you, mistress" James said, sheepishly.

"Now stand up and show us both how excited you are." She ordered, smirking. "Quickly, now!"

His heart pounding in his chest, and his cheeks redder than he even thought was possible, James scrambled to stand up. His penis was clearly stretching in its cage. James awkwardly put his arms behind his back.. He wasn't sure what to do with them, but he knew he'd better not try to cover himself.

After having a good couple of laughs at James's expense, they let James get a towel from the bathroom to wrap around his waist for the rest of the night. James thanked Mistress Elle profusely, glad to finally be able to cover himself, somewhat. Later, when Rachel finally decided to head home, James and Elle said goodbye to her, as she got her things.

"Thanks Elle," Rachel said as she left, "Today was great, much more exciting than I was anticipating" She said.

"James is the one you should thank." Elle said, "He's the one who provided all the entertainment."

"You're right," Rachel agreed. She brought James in close for a hug, and gave him a peck on the Cheek. "Thanks James. You were a lot of fun." She said before going out the door. With that, James let out a deep breath and sat down, collapsing onto the couch.

"That was intense." James said. Mistress Elle looked down at him, smiling warmly. She stroked his hair, scratching behind his ears.

"You did very well." she put a hand on his shoulders and congratulated him, "You made your mistress very proud."

"Thank you, mistress" James smiled, looking into her eyes. "I don't think I can handle any more today."

"That's okay." Elle told him, "You've gone through more than enough already. You've earned a night of relaxation."

"It'd be more relaxing if you took this off." James put his caged dick in his hand, looking at Elle with his best puppy dog eyes. Elle bent over to get to eye level with James. She held his hand and smiled at him.

"Don't push your luck." she said in a stern, yet somehow still playful, tone, "You've still got a long way to go."