Caging Cadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David took things slowly, as usual. He seemed to enjoy doing that, proving to her that he could waste her time if he wanted to. It kept him in control of the moment, forced her to watch and listen intently to glimpse a signal of his next move. She hated him for it, but almost respected how good he was at all of this. She remembered what he had said last night. I've got a way, you know? I've always gotten what I wanted, one way or another. She was starting to understand what he meant.

"Bend over," he ordered. "Grab your ankles, and don't move." He was standing behind her now, close enough that she could feel his body heat, but not quite close enough to touch her. She wondered if his cock was hard, then admonished herself sharply for even thinking about it.

She hesitated for half a second, then closed her eyes and did as she was told, exposing her ass and wet pussy to him. Her long hair pooled on the floor around her, her face turning red.

He scoffed. "She can follow orders. It's a miracle."

He knelt down behind her. He placed the very tips of his fingers on her heels. She felt his hot breath fanning out against her ass, cooling as it touched the moisture collecting on her thighs. He started gliding his fingers up the back of her ankles, then her calves, so slowly so thought she might collapse from the effort of keeping herself bent in half. His touch was electric, making her tremble. Up and up, past the back of her knees (she winced, ticklish), over the swell of her thighs and the curve of her full ass cheeks. He repeated this motion a few times, getting faster with every pass. After the fourth time, he stopped with his hands on either cheek, pausing.

Then, without ceremony, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and peered inside, his breath right against her crinkled, little brown hole. Cadence shrieked, mortified, and lost her balance, tipping forward. She caught herself with her outstretched arms, her knees buckling.

"Don't-don't," she said, "please, that's dirty."

A sharp slap landed on her right cheek, right where her thigh met her ass. She gasped, shocked at how much it stung. He pulled her ass cheeks apart again, clucking his tongue. "You did a pretty good job cleaning up for me back here, girl. But I think you're going to wish you'd done better, later."

"No, no, no," Cadence said, "that's not - I can't do that. I don't -"

This time, the slap landed on her pussy. She actually screamed - she had no idea something could hurt so much. She found herself sobbing, no tears in her eyes, just panic and shock expressing itself in wordless gasps and cries. He had to stop, she couldn't stand it.

"Please," she whined. Another slap, another scream.

"Stop - talking - you - stupid - forgetful - little - slut." He punctuated every other word with a hard slap to the back of her thighs, and she couldn't stop herself from shrieking with every strike. "Did I ask you a question? No. Shut the fuck up. You forgot to call me 'sir', too. Apparently your mouth is totally useless unless I'm fucking it, so I'm going to put a gag in those pretty lips in just a minute. Now stay still."

He continued his inspection, abandoning her ass, forcing apart her pussy lips instead. He pushed a finger into her, thrusting in and out twice, then swiped her juices along her clit. She moaned, her elbows buckling, as she struggled to stay in position. He pushed two digits inside of her, grinning as she yelped, fingering her roughly. She moaned with every breath, her voice matching the tempo of his pumping fingers, cursing herself even as she silently prayed he wouldn't stop.

"You're soaked," he said, laughing, "and your cunt is gripping my finger. God, you love this, don't you? You are a hungry little whore. Don't worry. I'm going to give you exactly what you need. Get on your knees."

He was standing at the cabinet by the time she knelt, selecting new things to torment her with. She swallowed. The back of her legs were throbbing a little from where he had struck her. It didn't compare to the pain of yesterday's paddling - but if anything, that thought only reminded her that things could (and probably would) get much worse. She was really beginning to regret not trying harder to make a run for it when she had the chance. It was obvious he had left the room to get clothes for her - if she'd been paying better attention, less distracted by his sudden kindness, she would have noticed and taken the opportunity to get away, nudity be damned.

When David came back, he was holding a different kind of gag (she couldn't name it), a bottle of lube, some rope, and two dildos. The gag was rubber, O-shaped, with a cylindrical plug pushed flush into the empty center. She opened her mouth to ask what it was, and he pushed it between her jaws roughly. She gripped it with her teeth as he fastened it around her head, automatically pressing against the back of the plug with her tongue. It didn't budge.

Cadence whined through her nose, gazing up at him beseechingly. He reached for her lips, popping the plug in the center out, letting her pathetic whimpers ring out against the walls.

"Keep doing that," he encouraged with a sharp smile. He cupped her cheek tenderly, this thumb caressing her. "It's not going to make me stop, but it is making me hard."

She immediately fell silent, fire in her eyes as she glared up at him from her place on at his feet. He chuckled, a mixture of humor and malice filling his gaze and sending a shiver through her core. He had hardly touched her, and yet she was already on fire for him.

It was unsettling how he could impact her so much with a single look, a dismissive laugh, the touch of his hand. Every single thing he did seemed coldly, carefully calculated to get the maximum reaction out of her. The tone of his voice, the pressure of his hands, and perhaps especially the moments he seemed to relent and give into her pleadings, like this morning. Even when she managed her brief moments of defiance, he would twist it back around on her and just make her feel even smaller.

Her mind screamed at her to stay alert, to keep on her toes, to not lose herself in his intoxicating domination and the sensations he pulled from her body...but the more she watched him work, felt herself forming into his vision under his careful guidance, the more she realized how futile her resistance really was.

That wasn't going to stop her from fighting, of course. She had to try harder.

She refocused her gaze on him, trying to keep it steady, refusing to shrink as the remaining humor in his eyes was overwhelmed by his anger. Gritting his teeth, he gripped her by her hair and jerked upwards. She yelped, struggling to climb quickly to her feet, but he was dragging her across the floor before she could really stand. He released her roughly when they reached the table he had spanked her over the day before.

"Turn around," he snapped. He grimaced and grabbed her shoulders when she didn't respond instantly, then pulled her arms up behind her back. "Hold onto your elbows. I'm doing this just like I did this morning. Is that too fucking difficult for you to understand?"

She grunted around the gag, her tongue probing out through the open hole. She was starting to drool again. She really hated being gagged, she decided. He wrapped the rope completely around her forearms, tying her arms together tightly. Then he flipped her back around. He held up the two dildos, and Cadence felt herself go pale. He really wasn't serious, was he? When he had been inspecting her earlier, she assumed his comments about the cleanliness of her asshole were teasing, taunting her with things that disgusted her, like the prospect of him watching her pee. She didn't think he was actually going to go through with it. His next words confirmed her worst fears.

"I'm going to stuff you so tight, you'll struggle to breathe," he said, sweeping his eyes up and down her face, drinking in her terrified expression. "Do you know what double penetration is, little one?"

She shook her head emphatically, moaning through the hole in the gag. She tried to implore him to relent without words, but this just seemed to ignite his sadism even further. He bared his teeth, breathing heavily, as he reached out and twisted one of her nipples cruelly. No pinching, no warm-up, just a harsh, rough twist that made her scream. She jerked back, and he snatched her other nipple, pulling her back towards him. Pain laced through her chest, making her squirm and wince.

"Well, you're about to find out. I don't think you're going to like it very much." He gave each nipple one last, harsh twist, then released her.

The moment he let go, Cadence backed away, driven mad with panic, and tried to run for the door. She felt ridiculous, her arms bound uselessly, her mouth gaping wide around the gag, and she knew it was fruitless as she hit the solid wood with a thud. She couldn't even use her hands to open the door, and it was locked anyway. But she couldn't just stand there and take his cruelty.

She kicked against the door, sobbing, then screamed again when he caught the end of her hair and jerked her backwards. Her scalp seared, throbbing with pain. She was gasping for breath, the collar tight around her throat, and she was dimly aware of hot tears covering her cheeks. Her thoughts were a hazy blur of panic - get away, get out, get away from him - but, too soon, he had her by the hair, and then the throat, and then the cunt. She froze.

He gripped her lower lips between two fingers and pinched, digging his nails into her flesh. She let out a long, low wail, too petrified to struggle, sagging in his arms. He released her lips, then found her clit and trapped it between his fingers, rubbing roughly, harshly, intentionally overstimulating her. She gasped, spit flying from the gag, overwhelmed. The rough touch against her clit hurt, but the friction still stimulated her nerves, still kicked her need up to a higher, hotter level than before. Her hips bucked in spite of herself. She wanted him to continue. She whined, pleading with her eyes, face alight with unwilling pleasure.

"Fucking slut," he growled, pulling his hand away, denying her. He brought his palm back down sharply against her inner thigh. "You like it when I hurt you, and you know it."

She did like it when he hurt her, just a little. But she felt so weak, like she could tolerate only a fraction of what he was giving her. She struggled and twisted, trying to escape him again in earnest. He laughed, pulling her back, rearing up -

His hand struck her cheek next, and lightning crackled in her head, her face burning with embarrassment and pain. He was being so rough, so much rougher than before. The collar squeezed her throat - he had warned her. It really started to sink in just how much trouble she was in, how much potential danger. She went limp, bowing her head, averting her eyes, just focused on avoiding more pain.

He pushed her so she was bent over the table. She kicked her feet out a little and he knocked them aside with one of his own. She heard a the plastic lid of the bottle of lube flip open, recoiling at the perverse squelching sound as he squeezed some onto the dildos. She pressed her face against the cool metal of the table and held her breath, tensing every muscle in her body, trying to hold back her sobs.

"Keep your legs spread. If you relax this will hurt a lot less for you. Doesn't matter to me, either way."

He proved it in the next moment when she felt the head of the dildo pressing against her tight, crinkled asshole. He pushed it forward without stopping, ignoring the way she clamped down to resist him. It burned, pinching at her insides, and she screamed again.

"Relax," he insisted again, "because I'm not stopping."

She took a deep breath through her nose, then another, trying to count to ten in her head. Slowly, she managed to relax. The dildo slid home, its flared base resting right up against her tightest hole.

Cadence was shocked. The rod throbbed inside of her, her ass clenching it tightly in protest, as if she'd be able to dislodge it if she just squeezed hard enough. But it was shaped in such a way that, once the widest part slipped inside of her, it wasn't coming back out until he pulled.

She found herself breathing shallowly, her eyes burning - and then, suddenly, she was crying, sobbing for real. It hurt, but it wasn't just the pain. It was the embarrassment, the shame, the utter defilement at this claiming of a hole she never, ever intended to submit to anyone. It just felt so wrong.

And the worst part was, underneath all of the shame and fear, her pussy was dripping, aching to be filled. Cadence wanted more. That just made her feel worse. She sobbed a little harder, wishing she could wipe her face, feeling utterly exposed.

"Keep relaxing," he said. "It's only going to get tighter from here. You'll adjust, just breathe."

They were words of advice, but they were spoken in such a dismissive, pitiless tone that they felt more like mockery. He had no idea how the toy inside of her burned, how it seemed to tear at the tight space in her ass. Her arms wiggled in their bounds and she sobbed through the hole in the gag, whimpering like a wounded puppy.

The sobs turned into shocked moans when she felt the tip of the other dildo penetrating her soaking cunt. He thrust this one inside of her in much the same way - a long, relentless push, but he met considerably less resistance this time. She sighed, feeling weak, as she felt the toy come to a rest deep inside her pussy. She was so confused, so overwhelmed - so full. The toy in her ass burned, but she was starting to get used to its weight inside of her. When combined with the dildo in her cunt, she felt stuffed, unbelievably fulfilled, complete.

Then, with a quick twist of his wrist, David turned both of the toys on.

They flared to life inside of her and she cried out, shocked beyond belief at this new, unimaginable turn of events. She felt the toys buzzing together, pressing against each other through that thin wall that separated her ass and her cunt from the inside. Both of her holes clenched involuntarily around the toys as they moved, contracting and tightening and coaxing her to a frenzy. She gasped, long past the point of drooling through the gag, covered in her own spit and a coating of sweat from the exertion of holding the toys inside of her. The burning in her ass turned into an incredible, pulsing, hot buzz that spread from her tight hole and through her entire body, zipping up and down her spine. Something about both holes being filled at the same time unlocked a blinding combination of pleasure and pain she had never dreamed possible.

David gently pulled her into a standing position, catching her as she stumbled. She shuddered, eyes popping as the toys resettled inside of her. He turned her around, pulling her against him, letting her lean on him. Her chin rested flat against his chest, slick with spit, her eyes half closed as she gazed up at him, delirious. He grinned down at her wickedly, brushing her hair away from her face.

"No coming," he warned. "If you come, I pull that dildo out of your ass and rape you as hard as I can, first in one hole, then the other. Understand?"

Her eyes went wide and she shuddered. She managed to nod, panting a little, trying not to show how terrified she was of that prospect. Of course she had been aware of anal sex in theory. But she assumed it was something reserved for porn and gay men. She had never, ever imagined that David would take advantage of her this way, that he would violate her so deeply and completely, claiming every hole she had.

She was certain she would break the rule of "no coming" the moment she moved, or he implemented some fresh attack on her oversensitive flesh. She tried to think of something else, anything other than the exquisite combination of hot pain and flooding pleasure overloading her lower half. It was impossible.

She locked her eyes on David's face and tried instead to think of how satisfying it would be to see him behind bars. That helped a little.

Cadence didn't care how good it felt. This was so far beyond what her virgin mind had ever conceived possible. He was ruining her, and she knew it. She felt it happening, and a tiny, distant part of her mourned the loss. It didn't matter how he made her feel. One day, she would get revenge - justice.

He took a few steps, keeping her close to him. Her ass bumped against the table and she winced, trembling as a fresh wave of pleasure swept over her. He placed both hands under her thighs and lifted her up, into the air, cradling her until she slid backwards onto the metal table. She winced, the dildos jostling inside of her, caught somewhere between a sob and a moan at the sensation.

The torturous toys continued to buzz inside her, keeping her at a high level of arousal. Her cheeks bloomed with shame and desire, and she found herself unable to tear her eyes away from David's smug, self-satisfied smile. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. She was torn between fury, disgust and the need to be fucked by him, for real. Not by these toys, or his fingers, but by his hard, hot cock. She imagined the wild, animalistic affair it might be - but then quickly pushed that thought away, realizing it wasn't helping her keep control of her quivering cunt.

Her arms were nearly numb behind her back. He looped a different rope around them, then threaded it through the small crack between the table and the wall, securing it somewhere below. Then he forced her legs as far apart as they would go, exposing her stuffed cunt and slick, swollen clit to him. He secured her ankles to the table's legs, then wrapped even more ropes around her upper thighs, keeping her completely open and vulnerable to his assault. She tried to wriggle, but this did nothing to loosen her binds and only succeeded in making the toys move deliciously inside of her. There was no way she could get loose from this position, or squirm away from whatever he wanted to do to her.

When he was finished, David straightened up and stepped back. His gaze swept up and down her bound, splayed form, looking pleased. He stepped in close again, lifting his hand and rubbing the back of his fingers carelessly against her aching clit. She groaned through the gag, her head bobbing down, overwhelmed and exhausted. All of her effort was going towards preventing her impending orgasm, and his touch was burning through her resolve.

"God, I bet you want to come so badly right now, don't you, little slut?" he teased, slowly brushing his knuckles across her clit.

She cried out, somewhere between a moan and a sob, her words garbled and useless around the gag. Her jaw was beginning to ache from clenching it for so long, and the collar around her throat was still tight, reminding her that she should expect no mercy or sympathy from him just then.

In fact, as he watched her squirm under his ministrations, a new, fervent light grew in his gaze. The left corner of his mouth twitched up. He cupped her chin with his free hand, tilting her face up towards his, then planted a sweet, tender kiss on her forehead. She shuddered, disgusted and touched, wishing she were anywhere but here, but also unsure she would flee just then, if given the chance. Her head was spinning.

"You can't come, though. Because you don't have my permission." The rubbing ceased. She groaned, half in relief, half in frustration, her voice drifting back towards desperate whimpers.

"You didn't have my permission last night, either, did you?" he whispered.

Her heart dropped. Why was he bringing that up again? She was certain she had convinced him. He hadn't pushed it any further earlier, had seemed to forgotten about their conversation completely in light of her other indiscretions. She watched, confused, then horrified, as he pulled his cell phone out of his back pocket. The toys buzzed away, keeping her desperate, but she was distracted for the first time from her immediate need to come. What was he doing?

123456...8