Cait and My Roommate

Story Info
Cait gets frisky with my roommate...
3k words
4.18
144.2k
269
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
163 Followers

Cait would often come sleep over in my room at college. Luckily her small frame didn't take up too much bed space and we always joked I could use her big tits or round ass as an extra pillow. My dorm had a small kitchen/living room and a bathroom whereas hers was just a room she shared with her roommate Jess. I obviously would never mind her coming to spend the night because it'd would pretty much always lead to us fucking.

Cait had gotten pretty bold recently which would always lead to some pretty spectacular sex. Ever since that drunken night where she blew a complete stranger in front of me, our sexlife had really picked up.

So one night she texted me she was coming up to my room and showed up about 10 minutes later dressed in a loose tank-top and some hot short shorts. She had a bath towel and some spare clothes with her so she could use my shower.

"Hey baby," she said flirty and leaning in for a kiss.

I gave her a long sexy kiss in the doorway, grabbing a handful of ass in the process.

"Mmm, someone's feeling horny," she teased me. "Can I come in or should we just fuck in the hallway?"

She came in and threw her towel and clothes in the bathroom.

"Is Dave here?" she asked.

Dave was my roommate. He was a transfer from another school and was technically a freshman even though he was a year or two older than us. He was a cool guy but he was never really around much. He was pledging a fraternity so most nights he would just sleep out and if he did come home he'd usually be so drunk he'd immediately pass out on his bed.

"No, he's not here," I responded. "But you never know with him."

We sat down on the couch in the living room and threw on some Netflix. After a few minutes whatever we had put on wasn't being watched. Cait had climbed onto my lap and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. My hands moved from her lush ass up to her massive tits underneath her tank top. She loved when I played with her nipples so I slowly gave them a few light pinches while she let out some soft moans. I pulled her shirt up and off over her head, letting her ample breasts bounce into view. If I wasn't already rock solid this would have gotten me there. She slowly slid off my lap and onto her knees in front of me. She pulled my shorts down and my cock sprung out, almost slapping her in the face. She chuckled.

"Damn, someone's ready to go," she said giving it a playful kiss.

I grabbed her head and force down it down on my cock. She didn't resist at all, in fact I knew she liked being treated a little rough. She took it all in her mouth, gagging as the head hit the back of her throat. She worked it vigorously, stroking it as she plunged up and down. She came up for air...

"Fuck me." That was all she was able to get out before I grabbed her hand and brought her to the bedroom.

We fucked for a good long while before she came. I pulled out and came in her mouth not long after. She swallowed every drop as usual and we both laid there in sweat and sex.

"Oh my god babe," Cait said. "What's gotten into you tonight?"

I had to admit, for some reason I was extra horny tonight and I couldn't explain why. We laid there for a little while before Cait said she was going to take a shower. She got up and headed towards the bathroom. I just laid there looking through my phone before dosing off. I woke up a little when Cait came back to bed.

She dropped her towel on the floor and slid in next to me. Her warm body was comforting and soon I was getting hard again.

"Oh boy," she whispered in my ear. "Looks like someone's getting ready for round two."

She slid her hands down to my growing cock and have it a few gentle strokes. I rolled her on top of me as we made out and slowly slipped myself into her wet pussy. I was extra sensative from fucking her only an hour ago so I was taking it slow. She had leaned in and was softly moaning into my ear.

"Mmm, yeah fuck my pussy baby. Slide your cock deep in there and make me cum."

As sexy as this was, it was distracting and in a moment of panic I heard the bedroom door opening. Dave must have come back but neither of us had heard him. Cait didn't flinch as he opened the door, letting light from the living room illuminate the scene in the bedroom.

We all paused except for Cait who just looked back at him with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry guys!" he said closing the door.

"Oh don't worry," Cait quickly responded. "This is your room too silly."

Dave stopped halfway. I could see he was confused but also a little drunk. I wanted to tell Cait to stop but I knew how she got in situations like this.

"I'll just...uh...I'll go sleep on the couch," he said, sheepishly looking at the ground.

"No way, this is your place," Cait was saying. "Your bed's in here."

She was slowly rocking up and down on my cock. Dave could see everything. Her big sexy tits slowly bouncing as she moved. My cock penetrating her wet pussy every time she lifted off and sat back down.

He stepped in and turned away from us shyly to get undressed down to his boxers. Cait looked down at me, grinning with that wicked look in her eyes, but never stopping her hips. Actually, now she was thrusting down harder on my cock and looking over at Dave.

He'd gotten into bed but instead of laying down he was sat up against the wall, watching us. He had his hand down his boxers and was obviously jacking off.

"Enjoying the show?" Cait asked him seductively. She sat upright on my cock, giving Dave a great view at her naked body.

"Fuck yeah," he replied. "I'm glad to see someone got some action tonight."

"Aww, what happened?" Cait asked, gyrating her hips.

"Well I went out on a date with some girl from my math class," he explained. "We went to a party over at the frat and well one thing led to another...she ended up fucking some other guy."

Cait moved her hand down to her clit and was gently rubbing herself. Her other hand was fondling her breasts.

"Oh, poor Davey," she groaned. "Guess it just wasn't your night."

I was trying not to think about the situation too much. Fucking my girlfriend in front of my roommate was weird but what was weirder was when I looked over Dave had taken his cock out of his boxers.

His dick towered out of his underwear, standing at least eight inches tall. He had a hand wrapped around it but it looked like he was holding a beer can it was so thick. Cait couldn't take her eyes off it...

"Holy shit," she gasped. "Did you show her that monster!? That's enough to make any girl run scared!" She giggled and bit her lip as she eyed his huge cock.

Dave just laughed. "Nah, I didn't get the chance to but thanks for the compliment."

Cait quickened her pace, bouncing on my cock with more energy than before but never taking her eyes off Daves enormous cock. She lifted off my cock and swung her legs around, giving Dave a great look at her pussy. She got on her hands and knees, facing the edge of the bed and sticking her ass straight at me. I mounted her from behind and began to fuck her hard, pulling her hair back.

Her big tits were swinging wildly as I pounded her pussy. Dave had his eyes all over them as he jerked his cock. Cait was moaning loudly which was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel it too...

"Fuck me baby! Cum hard for me!" She was thrusting back into me trying her best to get me to cum. It was working and I could feel my balls tense as a huge load built up. I pulled out just in time, spraying her ass with pump after pump of hot jizz.

When it was done I sat back and watched her play with herself, still on her knees.

"Do us a favor Dave, could you hand us that towel on the floor," she asked pointing to her bath towel at the foot of the bed.

He got up and walked over to the towel, his big cock bouncing with each step. She was still on her knees playing with her pussy as Dave handed me the towel. I wiped her back off, making sure I got all of my cum off her. Dave was standing at the edge of the bed, stroking his cock only a foot away from Cait. Her gaze was passionate as both of them masturbated to each other.

In a moment of shock, Cait reached out and grabbed hold of his thick cock.

"Oh my god Dave," she exclaimed. "This thing is huge!"

Her hand barely fit around the shaft and it was damn near as big as her entire forearm. He pulled off his underwear to reveal his equally massive balls. She stroked him all the while rubbing her wet pussy. He reached out and grabbed one of her breasts in his hand.

"Mmm, you like my big tits Dave?"

"Fuck yeah! I think about them all the time."

It was true. Dave and I had joked around before that Cait had enough chest for three girls her size. He pinched her nipple which made her let out a little moan. Dave saw his opportunity and took it.

With her mouth open in pleasure, Dave guided his cock straight into it. His head barely fit into her mouth but Cait eagerly pulled him in more and more until she had half of his thick meat down her throat. Dave placed a hand on the back of her head and bobbed it back and forth at a quick pace. Both Cait's hands were now on his shaft working it in unison with her mouth. When she would gag, he'd pull completely out and slap her waiting tongue with his heavy dick.

After a few minutes of watching I was getting hard again too. I slowly stroked myself and reached out to grab Cait's ass. She jumped a little, as if she almost forgot I was there.

"Wow babe, again?" she said turning around to look at me. "I'm impressed!"

She spun around and took me in her mouth. She was able to get much further down on me than she was on Dave who now had a spread view of her ass and pussy. He didn't let that opportunity go to waste either. With one hand jacking himself off, he reached out with the other and stuck two fingers in Cait's pussy. She tried to moan but I held her head down as far as I could on my cock. He was gentle at first but a couple moments later he was finger fucking her.

She started shaking and I knew she was cumming hard. Dave pulled his fingers out but quickly replaced them with the head of his cock.

I was nervous at first, watching him line his thick dick up with her wet pussy. Seeing his size I knew it was going to be a lot for Cait to handle and she did too. She looked up at me in shock and pleasure as Dave's head found its way inside her.

From the look on her face I could tell this wasn't as pleasurable as she expected. With my cock still in her mouth, I could feel each of Dave's thrust into her. After about a minute her pussy had accepted his massive cock and he was pounding away at her doggie style. She pulled my cock out of her mouth...

"Yes! Yes, fuck my pussy!" she was almost screaming now. "Stretch me out with that huge cock!"

I couldn't believe her! She was such a slut, asking for my roommate to stretch her out. She looked back and watched as he fucked her harder and harder till he was about to cum. She slid his cock out and turned around to face him, sticking her ass towards me in the process.

Her pussy was wide open, holding the shape of Dave's huge cock even after he'd pulled out. I jerked off wildly and wondered if she'd ever feel the same to me again...

Dave was jacking off furiously into Cait's mouth when he began to cum. His balls contracted and he shot his first burst right into her open mouth, almost immediately filling it. His next couple shots landed across her face and in her hair. His balls should have been a good indication that he was capable of some powerful loads. Cait's face was almost completely covered in his warm sperm. She swallowed hard and licked up the cum that had landed on her lips.

I too was about to cum so I sat up on my knees facing Cait's ass. I aimed my cock at her gaping pussy and shot my load into it without even entering her.

I grabbed the towel a wiped away the cum now leaking from her used pussy. I handed it off the her so she could clean off her face and hair of Dave's copious load.

Dave immediately laid down on his bed and passed out, while Cait and I soon followed...

-

Early the next morning I woke up to an empty bed. My head was still reeling from the action last night so I didn't notice it at first but Cait and Dave weren't in the bedroom. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and headed out into the living room.

Again, greeted by emptiness, I started to wonder where they might have gone. That was until I heard the shower running...

I walked over to the bathroom door and slowly pushed it open. From the doorway I could see the shower in the reflection of the mirror. The curtain was pulled back and Dave and Cait were inside going at it like animals.

Cait had one leg up on the edge of the tub and Dave was behind her thrusting away. He had both hands on her tits, handling them roughly.

"Yeah, fuck me with that big cock," Cait was whispering to him. "It feels soo fucking good!"

I could see that Dave was able to get his entire cock inside her now. It was actually impressive to watch such a small girl get fucked so fast by a cock the size of her own forearm. Dave's huge balls slapped against her with each thrust of his hips. He took a hand off one of her breasts and slid it down to her ass. Slowly and carefully, he slipped his finger right in. Cait's looked back in shock but quickly flashed her signature sly grin to him as he continued to slowly finger her ass.

After a couple minutes his thrusts got deeper and deeper and I could tell he was going to cum. Cait tried to pull off of his cock so she could finish him with her mouth like she does for me but he held her tight in place. This was too much for her and it sent her off into one of the strongest orgasms I've ever seen her have. She bit her lip trying to keep quiet, I guess trying not to alert me to what they were doing. Dave held her all the way down as he began to cum inside her.

I watched those big balls contract again and again as he shot what must have been a pint of cum inside Cait's unprotected pussy. When he finally pulled out, globs of cum ran from Cait's stretched hole and down the drain. He slowly pulled his finger out of her ass as he leaned in an whispered to her.

"Told you it would be easier the second time," he said slapping her on the ass with his tremendous cock. "Now that you're use to my size it'll be this easy all the time."

He gave her one last slap on the ass and stepped out of the shower. I quickly went back to my bed and laid down in shock of what I'd just seen.

I heard the water shut off a few minutes later and someone leave the dorm room. Luckily, it was Cait who came back into the room. She was wrapped in her towel and slid in next to me in bed. I pretended to wake up..

"Good morning baby," she said leaning over to give me a kiss. "Have fun last night?"

"Yeah," I said, "..that was pretty wild."

"Could you believe how big Dave was?! I mean, I never thought he'd be hiding that monster in his pants."

"It was pretty impressive," I said with a fake chuckle.

"Thanks for letting it happen baby," she said giving me another passionate kiss. "I gotta get going, I've got class soon."

She got up and threw her clothes on, kissing me one last time before heading out.

She didn't know I had seen what happened this morning and I wasn't sure I was going to tell her. I wanted to see what actually came out of her and Dave's secret romance...

Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
163 Followers