Caitlin and Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was looking at me for several seconds and then a slow smile formed across her face.

"Why Caitlin . . . did you use lipstick on your nipples?" she asked with a sly smile.

I looked down for an instant, realizing I had totally forgotten that I had done that, and then I smiled back at her.

"A girl has to be prepared for any occasion." I replied with a smile.

"Mmmm, I must say that it looks incredibly sexy on you."

I smiled at her comment without responding. Then Sara took off her skirt and looked at me. She was still wearing her crotchless panties, black stockings, her garter belt and her high heels. I was wearing my black fishnet thigh high stay-up stockings and my heels. God, I wish I had a picture of the two of us standing there together at that instant, with all the anticipation that must have existed in our faces.

Sara crawled on top of the bed and lay back on her elbows leaning up and then she looked at me and smiled.

"C'mon baby, come to me and make me feel like a woman again."

Sara could not have said anything else that would have motivated me any harder. I looked at her on the bed and thought for just an instant how wonderful it would be if it could be like this every night, having Sara to come home to. I pushed the thought from my mind for now and crawled onto the bed towards my lover.

I slinked a little like a feline predator as I moved around her body trying to decide exactly how to position myself to begin to address the menu items Sara laid out for me earlier. It was the first time anyone ever told me what they would like me to do and I was totally fine with that, but I wondered whether it marked Sara's coming out party in a sense.

As I drew closer I could already smell Sara's scent and I knew she was wet with anticipation. I don't think I could remember what any of my former lovers smelled like, but I remembered Sara immediately and I could tell that her scent had a noticeable effect on my arousal level.

As I hovered over her on my way to her boobs I saw her glistening wetness through the open crotch in her panties and I smiled, watching her little clit peeking out at me between her lips. I personally think that's the sexiest part of a woman and seeing Sara in that position now did nothing to discourage that notion.

I leaned my head in and dragged my tongue slowly from the bottom to the top of her clit and I could feel Sara's entire body tense at the contact. Then I was startled as Sara started to convulse.

"Oh God, baby I'm cumming," she called out to me.

I leaned over and sucked Sara's entire hood into my mouth and as I gently bit all around the folds, I found her clit in that little hidden area with my tongue and dragged it back and forth across it, as she seemed to get close to the peak of her climax. I felt her hand on the back of my head and I could hear Sara gasping for breath as she was cumming.

When I thought she was about there, I moved my teeth back slightly and lightly bit down on her clit while it was sufficiently protected by her hood. Years ago I read an interview with Jenna Jameson and she explained that if a little pressure is applied to the clit of most women during the peak of their orgasm it will really heighten the experience for them. I've done it on myself and several others and I think she's dead on.

As soon as I did it to Sara I could feel her body levitate off the bed several inches, as she twisted and turned and eventually started to dig her fingernails into my shoulder. I had never seen an orgasm that intense before and I was in total awe.

After one or maybe even two minutes she seemed to finish and I reduced my activity to gently kissing and licking all around her pussy. I could still feel her breathing was accelerated, but nothing like what it was only minutes earlier. Then I got up onto my hands and knees and moved closer towards her head, finding a little nook between her arm and her body and then I started to gently caress her nipples.

"God Cat, would you believe there have been times that I've made love with my husband for longer than an hour and have never had an orgasm. It seems all I do when I'm with you is cum. I don't know what it is that you do to me, but I'm certainly not complaining."

I was glad she felt that way, but I didn't feel the need to over analyze it. I'd leave that to her.

I moved my head to her right breast and started to gently kiss around the nipple, as I kneaded her other breast. I was amazed at how large they were compared to mine and finally the curiosity got the better of me.

Without looking up at Sara I said in a whisper, "your breasts are absolutely perfect, what size are they?"

Sara reached down and stroked my hair lovingly. "I've been blessed that I didn't need to augment them, although my husband always wanted them larger – much larger actually. They're 38D."

"Mmmm," I purred.

I moved my mouth over her nipple and I began to gently nurse on Sara's right breast, as I continued kneading her left one with my right hand. As soon as I started developing a rhythm I could sense Sara's breathing begin to accelerate once again. I had sucked on a woman's nipples before, but this was the first time I was actually going through the motions of nursing and I realized that I wished Sara was lactating.

I know Sara was enjoying what I was doing, but I was surprised at how turned on I was getting, as well. I moved my right hand down between my legs and confirmed my suspicions. I was drenched.

I was unaware that I had fallen into a trance and when I finally heard Sara calling my name I had no idea how long I had been totally out of it. I finally stopped and looked up at her.

"Baby, let's move into a '69' position on the bed. I've been dying to suck on your nipples since I saw you naked in the hot tub."

I smiled at her and moved up and allowed her to reposition herself on her right side and then I moved onto my right side facing her and aligned my nipples with her mouth and then we moved closer. I'd never been in this variation of a '69' position before, but it looked as though we'd fit perfectly together.

As I took her left nipple into my mouth I suddenly gasped as I felt Sara take my nipple into her warm mouth. I took a deep breath and realized that focusing on pleasing her now while she worked her magic on me would be the most difficult task of all for me.

It took all the effort I could possibly muster to continue giving Sara the attention she deserved, while enjoying the same thing on my end. But we stayed the course and surprisingly it appeared that we were both getting very close to cumming at the same time.

I thought about the position we were in and then I considered other options that I might have and that's when I reached over my head and started to feel my way to Sara's pussy. I was pleasantly surprised I was able to reach it without considerable difficulty and as I got there I could feel Sara slightly reposition herself to allow me easier access.

In another moment I had inserted two fingers inside her and I was surprised that the awkward position I was in allowed me much easier access to her 'G' spot and once I hit that magical place it started a delightful chain reaction.

Sara immediately picked up on what I was doing to her and I quickly felt her hand working its way between my legs, as I too repositioned myself to allow her easier access to her prize. In an instant she had located my 'G' spot and we fell into an erotic rhythm where we were sucking each others nipple intently and using our fingers on one of our most erotic areas. It was sheer bliss.

We seemed to be in perfect unison as our climax seemed to draw closer. I knew I had increased the intensity of my fingers in Sara's pussy and she followed suit and did the exact same thing to me. Several minutes later we exploded simultaneously into the greatest single orgasm I had ever experienced and I was sure that for just an instant I had actually passed out.

The euphoria lasted for several short minutes, during which time our sucking intensified and our fingers were hitting the mark with intense enthusiasm. Then it all stopped at nearly the same time and we fell over on our backs and the only sounds that were audible in the room was the rapid respiration sounds being made by two very satisfied and tired women.

I had no idea how long we had laid like that. It might have been ten minutes or an hour, who knows. But then Sara began to reposition herself, I took that as a cue for me to do the same and we wound up together with our heads on the pillow looking into each other's eyes, as our breathing began to approach a normal rate.

Sara seemed like she started to say something twice, but no words came out. I wasn't sure whether she was still unable to talk or just could not decide exactly what she wanted to say, so I waited another minute or two for her to calm down a bit more.

"I . . . thank you, that was . . . there are no words to describe the way that you have just made me feel," she began slowly.

I listened to her ramble for several minutes, knowing full well that she was trying her dead level best to tell me something, but I was still unsure what it was. After another several minutes I thought I better jump in, as I tried to chose my words carefully.

"Sara, I just have one question for you. What happens to us when it's time for your husband to follow you out here from Atlanta?"

Sara seemed to be getting her wits about her and I could tell she was considering my question very carefully.

"Cat, you're only eighteen and I'm twenty nine, do you really think we could make something like this work . . . be honest with me?"

The truth was, I'd been considering that exact question myself since I woke up and I wasn't sure that I even knew the answer. I knew that I was mature enough to have a monogamous relationship if I ever had found the right person, but deep down inside I could not make such a commitment to Sara unless I knew that she was ready to finally walk out of her marriage.

"Will there be some problems associated with the relationship in the beginning, of course there will. But I'm confident we'll get past them. I think we have some incredible potential together and I think you feel it too . . . no, I know you feel it too. But I can't invest the time in developing a relationship with you unless I know your husband won't show up here in the future and just complicate everything. What I'm telling you is that I'm willing to commit to 'us' if you are."

Sara appeared contemplative for a long moment.

"Does your mother know you're a lesbian?" she asked.

I looked at her and thought about her question for a moment. I knew it was relevant, I just didn't really know the answer.

"I honestly don't know. I think she suspects I am, but I really don't believe she knows for certain. I think she realizes I prefer the company of women, but I think she may also attribute that preference to a maturity thing right now. Why, does that matter to you?"

Sara exhaled deeply. "Only in the sense that it's just one more piece of the puzzle to consider when deciding where we take this."

For some reason I seemed to be annoyed with that response and I think I started to show it in my face.

"Look, if you feel like you can't live without me nothing else really matters and we can get past whatever anyone throws at us. If you don't feel that way, my feelings aren't hurt and we can still have fun together, but when your husband comes home it will just really complicate everything and our chances to be together will be few and far between. I guess I can accept that too, although it would not be my preference."

Sara thought about that too for another minute, before I spoke again.

"Sara, I think I could be falling in love with you, so if you don't feel the same way, please be kind and at least tell me the truth."

Sara met my hopeful gaze and we stared at each other for a long time.

"Cat, please try and remember that all these feelings are still very new to me and I don't have all the answers yet. I do think though that I would love your face to be the first thing I see every morning and the last thing I see before I close my eyes at night. I've never felt that way about anyone else before and if that's not love, I don't know how else to describe it."

A smile slowly came to my face and then she began to smile too. I was just about to kiss her when I heard a car door slam, summoning us quickly back to reality.

"Holy shit, my mother's home."