Caitlín from Cork

Story Info
Falling for a ginger haired beauty.
2.1k words
4.45
44.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my mid-Thirties I was working as a technical consultant installing brewing machinery around the world. This took me to some pretty interesting places but the town that really stole my heart was surprisingly Cork. If you haven't been to Cork its on the Southern coast of the Ireland and the county's third largest city. Cork is still a relatively sleepy place with friendly people who like to enjoy themselves despite the damp weather. Relative humidity is above 80% for the whole year but fortunately it doesn't rain that much.

I'm John by the way. My story begins when I was installing some new equipment in Murphy's Brewery. I'm sure you've all heard of the world famous Guinness stout, well Murphy's stout is the main competitor with a slightly nutty flavor a hint of coffee and less bitter than it's rival. My job was to help the technicians at Murphy's install their new system and teach them how to use and maintain it for the long haul. The typical install was a two week stretch followed by a month long gap and another two weeks. The idea was to put the training wheels on and come back to deal with any problems that surfaced in the interim when the local team was running things.

My counterparts were an experienced master brewer, Pádraig, his second, Sean and their intern, Caitlín. From the first day I knew we'd hit it off, everyone was convivial and eager to learn. We worked hard each day and took to socializing in the evenings over a couple of pints at the brewery pub. That first weekend, Pádraig who had a wife and kids to go home to, nominated Sean and Caitlín to take me around the city to see it's major sights.

Sean was the classic lad, with lots of friends and an interest in cars. He's tastes were hardly mine but it was fun to see the city through his eyes - the youth, vitality and fun there was to have. Caitlín was almost his mirror opposite, intelligent, quiet, perhaps a little shy around men, but warm and eager to please. She had only just graduated high school and was taking the year off to work before going back to college. How to describe her? 5'5" with long ginger ringlets coming down a foot part her shoulders, green sparkling eyes, freckles covering her whole face, and nice "B" cup of pert breasts. Her hips were slim rather than womanly. At 19 she was a little less than half my 36 years.

It soon became clear that I had more in common with Caitlín, so we agreed that just the two of us would meet up on Sunday to see the more cultural sights on offer of which there were many. We managed to see St. Finbarre's Cathedral, St. Anne's Church, the Cork Public Museum and the English Market before night started to fall. It was then that Caitlín surprised me with two tickets to go to the Cork Jazz Festival. How could I say no escorted by such a lovely lass. I insisted I treat her to dinner first and I picked one of the nicer places in the city. Caitlín was a delight, full of life and smart and witty at the same time. The age difference melted away as she became more outgoing and shed her shy demeanor.

The jazz music was wonderful. Not too experimental but good old classics played to make the crowd sway in time. It wasn't long before we were dancing with the others and Caitlín was in my arms. The signals she was sending were clear - she was definitely into me but I wasn't sure whether I wanted a "holiday" romance with such a young Irish rose. I didn't want to take advantage and break her heart or mine. The night ended late with an awkward parting. I took her back to her parent's house where she lived and then went on to my hotel.

The next week was more of the same. Caitlín was friendly and flirtatious when no one else was around. My resistance was wearing down and finally I told her that I could stay an extra two days over the weekend if she'd like to keep showing me around. We happened to be behind a large vat when I told her and she fairly leapt into my arms and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. We decided we would pretend that I was leaving on the Friday night and simply stay at the hotel for a few extra days while she took me around the surrounding countryside where we were certain not to bump into any Murphy's employees that knew either of us.

Saturday morning came and I dressed casually with jeans and a warm jacket for the active day I knew to be ahead. My rental car was waiting at reception complete with a packed picnic in a wicker basket and an insulated container for champagne and two flutes. Caitlín came just at the appointed time looking as lovely as ever and trailing a small overnight suitcase - was I going to get lucky tonight I wondered?

How to describe Blarney Castle where we went? Possibly the most romantic spot I've ever been and famous for the Blarney stone - which by legend endows one that kisses it with the gift of the gab. We took our picnic lunch to a secluded spot under a large oak tree with a view of rolling open hills and I laid out a warm woolen blanket. For once the weather was cooperating and the air was warm and the sun streaming through the trees. We ate slowly savoring the delicious food and then broke open the champagne. Caitlín raised her glass and made a toast with a twinkle in her eye: "To the perfect day, the perfect lunch, the perfect man, and tonight, the perfect evening." I nearly snorted my champagne up my nose but had a comeback: "To the woman who must have kissed the Blarney stone one hundred times, you are my siren calling me to stay in Cork and never leave." With that I leaned over the short distance between us and kissed her.

We savored each other's lips and mouths and enjoyed the build up as if we knew we had more time that just another day. Eventually we came up for air and stared into each other's eyes. It was clear what we had was special - a mutual and powerful attraction. Caitlín was the first to speak: "Guess I'll just have to come out with it, I'm falling in love with you and I want to stay over tonight. That's why I brought the overnight pack with me. But you'll have to be gentle because I'm still a virgin." She looked a little hesitant and scared after her declaration but not for long when I replied: "I love you too Caitlín. I don't care about the age difference if you don't. I want to be with you and take care of you as you take care of me. That is if you'll let me?" To which she responded simply "Yes." On the drive back to the hotel we kept looking at each other and smiling and squeezing each other's hands like love sick teenagers - which in a way we were since Caitlín was still 19.

Back in the hotel room, Caitlín took off to the bathroom to have a shower and refresh herself while I waited anxiously on the bed. 30 minutes later she appeared in a simple sheer slip. Her small pale breasts ended in tiny nipples, below was a smooth milky waist and below that a well trimmed thatch of ginger orange hair. Without a word she strode across the room and started taking off my clothes. It didn't take long until I was naked sporting a huge erection and Caitlín had slipped out of her meager clothing. We kissed passionately as I touched her flanks and bottom. Before long my cock lodged at her wet and slick opening. Looking deep into her eyes I asked for her permission and she nodded her assent. Slowly I pushed in until her hymen broke and my cock was fully nestled into her folds. From there we built up a slow and loving rhythm while Caitlín got used to it all. I could feel my scrotum tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I told her I was going to cum soon and was she protected. Caitlín asked me to just do it in her as she wanted to feel my cum deep inside her. But before I came she stiffened and breathed in tightly letting me know she'd got there before me, if only a few seconds ahead.

Afterwards we simply held each other and fell asleep naked in the warmth of each other's bodies. The next morning I woke to the sight of those orange locks spread across the pillow and remembered what had happened last night. Instantly I was hard again. I started caressing Caitlín's breasts and pussy. When her eye's opened I kissed her slowly and she moved her legs open giving my cock access to her pussy for the second time. This time our love making was more relaxed and we came together with me depositing another load of semen deep in her body.

The remainder of the day was a blur of lovemaking and meals in bed but in the end I had to leave. I promised to stay in touch and we knew I'd be back in a month anyway. But the month apart seemed endless. We Skyped every day and wrote old fashioned love letters mailed by post. Finally the day came and Caitlín was waiting at the airport arrivals hall when I came through. She rushed into my arms and kissed me hard. Then back we went to the hotel where she had already left an overnight bag. It was her intention to stay with me every night I was in Cork. I asked her what her parents thought of this and she said that she'd told them she was going to stay with her new boyfriend for a few weeks.

Surprisingly the work environment wasn't strange. I'd thought someone would catch on about the two of us but no one seemed to. Just enough issues had surfaced to keep me busy but give me free time to spend with Caitlín in the evenings. About a week into my arrival back Caitlín slipped me a note at work saying we needed to talk. So back at the hotel we settled into a cozy nook of the hotel bar close to the fireplace.

She said: "John I have some news that I'd like to share with you and I want you to hear me out before you say anything back. Ok?"

I replied "Of course."

Then Caitlín began, "You know I love you and want to be with you. I've been thinking of moving to London in the next few months when my internship is finished. Imperial College has given me a place to study engineering and I know that's just around the corner from where you live. I hope it's not to forward of me?"

I replied "Of course not, I'd love to have you living with me although I don't know how much studying you'll get done - it's hard for me to keep my hands off you!"

Caitlín continued "About that, you see I wasn't completely honest with you on your last visit. I wasn't on any birth control when you and I made love and," she hesitated, "...I'm pregnant." From confident and assertive her face was now full of expectation and uncertainty.

I couldn't help but smile. "So I have the woman of my dreams knocked up already. What more could I ask for."

Caitlín breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I just wanted our first time together to be perfect and didn't imagine I'd get pregnant so fast."

"Well I was going to wait by now is as good a time as any." Getting down on one knee, I opened a small black velvet box with a gleaming and elegant single diamond ring inside. "Caitlín, will you do me the great honor of being my wife?"

To which she replied: "Yes, yes, oh yes."

It didn't take long until we were married and living in London together. Caitlín gave birth to a beautiful ginger headed girl just like her and went on to graduate from Imperial with a First Class degree. I guess she is very smart because I was always distracting her from studying with our frequent love making sessions!