Caitlin Loses Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex was always comfortable. But it won't stay that way.
2.5k words
3.9
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope all enjoy my first story! Let me know what you think.

******

Caitlin sipped on her wine as she played with the drain with her toes. One hour ago she was finishing a two mile run. It should have been, "finishing a ten mile run," but she wanted to get home as soon as possible. She needed her husband—needed him to kiss her neck just below her ear, him to knead her breast, feel his muscular thigh between her legs...

How unlucky that he wasn't home. "I mean, seriously!," she had thought. Caitlin wasn't actually angry. She started to recount the last hour. When she walked to the kitchen counter to look at her phone, her always-thoughtful Ben had texted her. "Picking up groceries, need anything?"

"Wine will be gone, so more of that," she had texted back. With some attitude (for some reason), she then pulled off her tank top and bra, grabbed the white wine and a glass in one hand while pulling off her tight running pants with the other. She remembered thinking, as she was stepping out of her panties, "when we have kids, I won't be able take clothes off like this." She wished Ben was watching her as she walked across the living room naked.

"Ben loves my ass, and loves to watch it as I walk." Her butt was round, and her 5'6'' stature made it stand out. She wasn't the model-esque hourglass, but a proud pear-shaped woman. She always liked her B-cup boobs, and was blessed with a beautiful face and come-hither eyes. "I'll just have to shake my butt in the bedroom when there are kids running around the house," she thought to herself.

Her pre-bath shower thoughts focused on their future kids. Caitlin agreed to wait after the first year of marriage before baby-making sex. It didn't take too much convincing to wait—spending time with just Ben, married and living together, was a lovely thought. Then she smirked, their anniversary was coming up in less than a month.

She finished the quick shower so she can start her longer bath. By the time she laid down in the warm bath water, her thoughts were less about the baby and more about the sex. Well, ok, it was all about sex. Sex with Ben was always comfortable and safe. That was just fine with her. She had so many heart breaks in her first 30 years before finding Ben.

Guys only wanted her for her looks. She was a notch on a belt rather than a life-partner. Sex with those guys was great in moment. She loved the feeling like she was being used—like, being reamed from behind; or on her back, ankles by her ears as a cock slammed into her pussy over and over. She would finish most nights with a guy by sucking him off while jamming her finger in her pussy. It was a contest for herself if she could hold off cumming all over her fingers and on the bed sheets (sometimes couch) until she could make the man cum in her mouth. Or the other way around—she was flexible in many different ways.

But every guy left her after a few fucks. When she was having sex she liked that "getting used" feeling. Being used in ways other than sex... big difference. After one bad break-up, she took a long break from relationships. Being a beautiful blonde, having plenty of suitors, and loving sex... abstaining was very difficult.

Caitlin truly found herself during the break. She was confident and brilliant. She was a great friend, a fun person to be around, and enjoyed several hobbies. She wasn't going to have anyone, man or woman, in her life that didn't appreciate everything about her. There would no man in her life could be with her unless he had something to offer.

When Caitlin met Ben, she wasn't sure Ben could keep up. But she started to love his quiet confidence. He was playful, a great match for her more serious side. He was sincere, but played the game so well that she didn't know if he wanted her or not when they dated. 5'10'', little bit of a big nose, a handsome beard—he was very cute. When Ben grabbed her and kissed her after the second date, it didn't matter he wasn't the body builder type. During that kiss, his thin, athletic body felt like it was the strongest in the world.

Fun dates out in the town became fun nights in the sheets. Sex was like excellent coffee: good but strong. Caitlin would orgasm seemingly every time. She had her pussy eaten before, but didn't understand how Ben enjoyed it so much. Sometimes his lips would play with her clit unceasingly as his fingers played with her slit.

Other times he used his tongue slowly and deliberately, slowly building her before a mind-blowing orgasm. Then there were combinations in between. She still hasn't figured out what the hell he is doing, only that it was so amazing. When Ben put his cock inside her, it wasn't as orgasmic as receiving oral sex, but it was loving and sweet, occasionally aggressive. There were adventurous moments, but always safe and comfortable. It was exactly what Caitlin wanted when she married Ben.

It was also exactly what Caitlin wanted when she came home from her run. But Ben was doing his less-fun husband duties at the grocery store. Her foot still playing with the plug in drain, taking another sip, when suddenly she felt guilty. She just masturbated while recounting her sex life. She had imagined her fingers were Ben's. Because she came, she will have to ask her loving husband will love her longer than usual if she wanted to cum again. She'll make up to him. Maybe encourage take him to a place he's never thought of going to before. Caitlin heard the front door open then close. As she heard Ben's voice, and called back to him that she was in the bath, she thought, "damn, why couldn't I waited?!"

***

Ben had to smile to himself as he laid the groceries on the counter. The floor was spotless, except his wife's tank top, bra, running pants, and panties were laid in a line toward the bathroom. He wanted to go see his hopefully still-naked wife, so he put the frozen and cold foods away and left the rest on the counter. Ben hustled toward the bedroom.

"Honey?," he asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"Hey baby," Caitlin cooed. Ben knew that when Caitlin called him baby that usually, but not always, meant that she was in in the mood for sex. The coo was also encouraging. "What are you grinning at?," she asked.

Ben, in a polo shirt and pair of dark blue jeans, sat on the floor next to the tub, reached over the edge of the tub and gave his wife a kiss, lingering on the Caitlin's bottom lip before saying,

"You, should I say which particular parts are making me grin?" He leaned over the ledge to see her B-cup breasts, her pink tits standing in the cool water. He glanced over Caitlin's soft tuff of her hair above her pussy, then her cream-colored legs, and her soft feet with red-painted toe nails. Between two of her toes was the drain chain. Ben's cock was fully erect, pushing boldly through his jeans.

"I think I can guess." Caitlin was biting her bottom lip. She turned on her stomach, incidentally pulling the drain and causing the water level to fall.

"Oops," she started to giggle in her hands, "not so smooth there."

"Still sexy, babe. I appreciate you showing me that beautiful ass of yours."

"I wanted you to crawl in with me."

"Looked too cold."

"But I would be here to warm you up." Caitlin grabbed Ben's collar and pulled him in for another kiss, sticking her tongue into Ben's. "Oh well, take off your clothes in the bedroom, I'll get you down-right hot in there."

With another kiss, Ben smiled and said, "ok." Ben got up and took off his shirt and walked into the bed room. He sat on the bed and took off his shoes and socks, then sat up to take off his pants.

"Here, let me help you with that. " Caitlin walked gracefully toward Ben, reaching for his belt. She was wearing a purple towel, pulling Ben's eyes to her legs. Caitlin undid Ben's belt and pulled down his jeans, exposing his cock. Caitlin grabbed his cock, walked around him, and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. "You might want to step out of those pants."

As Ben started to do so, Caitlin licked his cock from the base to the tip. Ben enjoyed the feeling of her tongue over his cock. Standing naked over her, one hand leaning on the bed post, Ben admired looking down at his wife, with her wet hair, half-wet body, and her pussy slightly exposed between her crossed legs.

Caitlin then kissed the tip of Ben's cock. She looked up at Ben as she slid his cock in her mouth. Ben felt the warmth of his cock as he looked into Caitlin's green eyes. Looking back down, Caitlin slowly swallowed her husband's cock, then pulled back quick to the tip. Slowly again she went down, wetting the cock as her lips gripped the shaft. As she pulled her back, her right hand grabbed the shaft. She started to bob her head up and down, in the same rhythm. Caitlin began to suck softly. Ben lost himself in the feeling of her tongue on the underside of his cock and her soft hand on his hard shaft, tugging at him.

Ben felt Caitlin's left hand cup and gently pull down his balls. Ben was starting to lose composure, starting to feel more and more vulnerable. To get some sense of control, and to keep from cumming too soon, he rested his hand on the back of Caitlin's head. But he wasn't in control. Caitlin was in control.

She started to go quicker, allowing more spit to soak his cock. She stopped for a second to say, "I'm going to have you cum in my mouth tonight." She continued, this time relentlessly. He was going to cum in her mouth.

What she said was different. Often she would ask, "in my mouth? My pussy? On my face?" He liked to cum on her, on her breasts, on her pussy, on her ass.

But she didn't pose a question. "I am going to have you cum in my mouth," she had said. His orgasm was fast approaching. Again he noticed her tongue, her right hand on his cock, her left hand on his balls. He could try to delay, but it was no use, he was cumming whether he liked it or not. His eyes focused on her legs, and with a moan, he shot his load, and Caitlin hummed gladly as she gently sucked it once more to finish him.

Ben woke up from a 20 second stupor with an offer of a glass of water, already in Caitlin's hand. Ben accepted the glass and took a sip as Caitlin let her towel drop from her body. Ben loved that feeling of losing control. As Caitlin crawled into bed and started to kiss Ben's neck, Ben had a thought:

Caitlin might enjoy losing control, too.

***

Finally he was here, Caitlin thought. But she needed him to get to work soon. She was getting hot sucking Ben's cock. She figured he needed some time to regroup, but hurry up already. She needed him, like, hours ago.

Caitlin stopped kissing Ben's neck, cupped his face in her hands, and gave him an open mouth, full-lipped kiss. Caitlin felt herself flipped over Ben's body and onto her back. "He's being aggressive tonight," she thought. "Bring it, baby!," she added to herself.

Ben started to kiss her neck, just below her ear. "MMM" she said out loud. While Ben's right hand was playing with her hair, his left hand was in a tickling/scratching Caitlin's side, from her hip to her ribcage. Ben's kisses were making its way to her jaw line and to her lips. Caitlin wrapped her right leg around Ben's naked waist, enclosed Ben in her arms, and pulled his body close.

As Ben worked his kisses downward, now at Caitlin's collar bone, his hands worked upward from her hips to her rib cage. Ben was now teasing her breasts, licking just around her tit. "Ahhh, suck it baby, suck my tit!", she said. Caitlin felt his hands under her arms, and he gently unwrapped her arms.

Ben lightly licked Caitlin's left tit, then lifted himself up on his arms in a push-up fashion, pushing her arms above her head. "aww," Caitlin whined. Ben gave a quick peck on Caitlin's lips

"Shush," Ben said. Caitlin was a bit shocked and confused. Her mind was racing.

"Did you just 'shush' me?" she thought. Suck my boobs, finger my cunt, make me cum all your hand, all while you are wrapped in my body! Where did the shush come from? She loved sex with Ben, but this is a different thing. Not bad, different. Marriage sex was great. But this!, this is also great. It was like a quasi-"I'm being used" feeling.

The feeling in her pussy snapped her back to the present. Ben's fingers were gently, oh so gently, were rubbing her cunt. Her legs are spread, when did they become spread?...

Her head was resting on his forearm. Ben was holding both her arms behind her head with his arm... she felt him lightly suck on her tit. "Suck harder, dammit!" she thought, before she felt Ben's fingers lightly, and shallowly, probe her cunt. "HARDER," she thought. Caitlin was breathing harder. She was slowly being driven to the cliff. She wanted to get to the climax so bad, to fall off that cliff. She wanted to get there fast. She started to pull her leg in to grind into Ben's hand.

"Stop." Ben said. He stopped sucking her breast and stopped fingering her cunt. Ben and Caitlin locked eyes. "Stay still, please." It was a simple command. Caitlin obeyed.

Ben, eyes still on Caitlin, began to finger her pussy again. His thumb would occasionally brush her clit.

Caitlin gasped. Her jaw dropped as she breathed out. Ben, his chin just under breast, was staring at her. Ben's touch, and his command, accelerated her to climax. She helplessly threw her head back and closed her eyes. Ben's fingers were methodically dipping into her slit. His thumb flicked her clit. It was consistent, it was ceaseless. She felt his tongue on her breast, gently licking her tit.

He was patient, and she was about to cum.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH." As she moaned, she couldn't stay still any longer. She curled into a fetal position, she grabbed and pulled Ben's hair, and damn near fainted.

"Oh Ben, ohh, wow." She breathed heavily, about two minutes later. "Sorry, I couldn't stay still when I came."

Ben grinned. "Maybe we can fix that next time."