Caitlyn Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband disciplines a young slut as a wife watches.
3.6k words
4.41
59.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband Max and I decided to allow his best friend's 20 year old daughter Caitlyn to live with us, things changed dramatically. Being a childless couple, one might imagine the impact a 20 year old would have on our household to be disruptive. She arrived with tons of luggage and a lot of baggage! She was a very hot young girl and my husband was not immune to the eye candy living under our roof. This did not, as one might expect, present a problem for me. I thoroughly enjoyed and encouraged the pair's growing relationship.

One of the rules imposed on her was that she was to begin working or going to school within one month of the move. This proved to present something of a challenge within weeks of her move and offered Max his first opportunity to instill some discipline into Caity's life.

As the three of us gathered in Max's office to discuss her behavior on the first night of the fifth week of Caitlyn's stay, we were prepared for attitude. What took place was far worse than expected and necessitated her first disciplinary session.

"Caitlyn," said Max, "it's been more than four weeks since your arrival. I notice you've worked on a marvelous tan, but you haven't begun to look for a job nor registered for any courses at the college."

Max taught at a local university and could get a steep family discount since Caity now lived with us. We assumed that she would jump at the opportunity to sign up for a few courses to help her ease in to the new area. No such luck! She could have, at the very least, taken a job working at our gym. Caitlyn was not a stupid girl and had the potential to achieve great things in life, with a little motivation. It is that motivation that is seriously lacking due to her parents permissive style of child rearing.

When Max spoke of her tan, my mind drifted back to a sight that will forever stay burned in my memory. I arrived home from work on the first Friday of Caity's "reign" to hear music coming from our backyard. Max was not working in his office and I was a bit surprised as this is where I generally find him when I come home on summer days. Through the large bay window in our backyard, I noticed movement. Upon glancing out the window, I was surprised to see my darling husband and Caity standing by the pool.

Max was actually wearing a swimsuit, which also surprised me as he rarely goes in the pool. To say Caity was wearing a swimsuit would be greatly exaggerating as she wore two thin strips of very hot pink shiny material which were not doing a very good job of covering her ample tattas or her pussy lips.

I noticed Max motioned for Caitlyn to lay on one of our overstuffed chaise lounges. I stood, transfixed, as Max rubbed suntan oil all over her tight young body. It was truly more of a massage than a mere application of oil for tanning purposes.

Max looked like he was in a daze as he rubbed the oil onto this young girl's back. Due to the tight fit of his swimsuit, he couldn't hide the fact that his cock was swelling with each brush of his hand over her body. In fact, I noticed that his cock was remarkably hard. As I watched, Max liberally rubbed the oil into her tender young skin using tiny circular motions.

Each time he rubbed the top of her back, he reached under her to gently rub the exposed side of her breasts. I could see, even through the window, that she was enjoying the attention.

This pool-side scene was the one that greeted me most days thereafter. The pair seemed addicted to this rub down ritual. It always got my engine going because they looked so hot together. The gorgeous young blond and the well-toned distinguished gentleman were well suited for one another, or looked to be when engaged in this activity.

I was quickly brought back to the present time when I heard Caitlyn say, "Oh, were you serious about that, Uncle Max?" She was sitting on the sofa in his office wearing her shortest daisy duke shorts and a bikini top.

I sensed Max's frustration and hoped that Caitlyn would, too. He had been going easy on her for the first few weeks because we both felt the transition of moving out of her father's home could be expected to take a toll on her. She was living in a new town and we wanted to help her adjust. Despite his "rules", Max had not disciplined Caity at all. I feared that might change tonight if she didn't adjust her attitude.

In fact, the pair had spent several fun days together just exploring the area and many more just lounging by the pool in the manner described earlier. He truly wanted to show his best friend's daughter how wonderful life was in our town.

My husband, like all men, was super charged by the eye candy in the house. I didn't blame her for beginning to think that she had him wrapped around her little finger.

"Caity, you knew I was serious about your need to work or take summer classes. I've been home working on my book over the summer break. Your Aunt Vanessa has been working every single day. I've noticed that you generally sleep late, work out and then spend the afternoon by the pool. That's not really why you're here. I wanted to give you a break. The vacation is over now, sweetie," he said rather nicely.

"I'm just not ready yet, Uncle Max! I had a tough time with my step-monster and it's been so nice relaxing here with you!" I swear she batted her eyes as she said this to him!

"Well, young lady, you better get ready. Tomorrow we're going to sign you up for summer classes at my university," he replied.

With that, Caity stood up, literally stomped her foot and said, "No! I won't do it! You can't make me! You're worse than my step-mother because I actually thought you cared, that you were a nice person!"

Max's face turned red. He immediately asked me to leave the room. I knew what was coming, but I doubted that Caity had a clue. Max and I had discussed the punishments many times over the past month. He had a plan for how he wanted to discipline Caitlyn and I had agreed to stay out of his way unless I wanted to fully participate.

Since we had all agreed to the terms prior to her moving in, I planned to keep my word. I knew that some of this was going to be hard on the young girl, but she had signed up and could always return home if she didn't like it. I planned to remain neutral during sessions and, possibly, out of sight.

"You have one more chance and then I will have to resort to the discipline we discussed before you moved here. Do you agree to sign up for school, Caitlyn? Or would you prefer a job at the local fast food joint?" Max asked through clenched teeth.

In a rather bratty, very child-like way, Caity tapped a long, slim pink-tipped finger on her lip and said, "Umm, I choose....neither!" She smiled widely at her "uncle".

She then added gleefully, "I don't see what you can do about it, either!"

I walked into the hallway and partially closed the door. I heard him say, "Caity, come over here immediately!"

When she began to argue, he quickly reviewed the rules with her. I listened at the door as Max took the young girl onto his lap in a sitting position. He provided her a blow by blow description of her discipline. He told her that she had selected this discipline by refusing to follow his direction. Max pointed out that this was exactly what landed her in our home in the first place.

"This is the first disciplinary session so I will be somewhat gentle this time. I am going to put you over my lap and pull these shorts down. I can't really give you a good spanking over your clothing, now can I? I am going to give you 25 firm swats for disobedience. Afterwards I will rub you down with some lotion. You will stand in the corner with your pants down around your ankles for 30 minutes. When I tell you that you are permitted to leave the room, and only when you are given permission, you may go to your room. In your room, you are to seriously consider the consequences of your actions. I will then come and check on your before I retire for the evening and we can have a discussion. Do you understand the process? Now is the time to ask any questions because once we begin there will be no stopping," he explained.

I peeked through the crack in the door and saw Caity staring at Max with a wide-eyed expression. "You can't be serious, Uncle Max! What did I do to get spanked? This is not going to happen. I'm 20 years old!"

As she sat on his lap, young Caity continued to squirm around. Max firmly grabbed her by the waist in an attempt to keep her still. She continued grinding her ass on his lap and I had the distinct feeling that she was hoping to cause Max to get an erection so he would forget all about the discipline. I was confident that he was getting harder and harder by the second.

The daisy duke shorts she was wearing barely covered her pink panties and her tight bikini top showed the globes of her breasts very nicely. Her legs were miles long and she wore very high, kind of slutty heels with this get up! This would make any man hard and my husband was absolutely no exception. However, her machinations would not influence his decision to punish this little slut. It was obvious that she needed it more than ever. Imagine trying to get out of a spanking by turning a man on?! This behavior would only get her in more trouble in the future. It had to be stopped now.

Max went on to explain to her that she had agreed to this arrangement, that she needed it. He went on to explain that if she wanted to return home, she was free to do so in the morning. The punishment would not be required if she was returning to her father and step-mother. Discipline was only required if she wanted to live in our home and learn to control herself.

If she continued to argue and ultimately decided upon punishment, the number of swats would increase for each minute that Max was made to wait. After some discussion, Caity gave her consent and proceeded to get into position over his lap.

She was also warned that this would be her last chance to back out. After this first punishment, there would be no more chances to opt for home. Once decided, she was Max's and that was firm. This seemed to sway the girl's decision and her body seemed to settle into place.

I felt things were proceeding in slow motion as I witnessed Max carefully pulling her panties down to her knees. In fact, I noticed that Caity lifted herself up to assist in this process. She didn't seem to be protesting at all now. They both seemed quite intent on their mission and were far too interested in one another to be interested in my peeking through the crack in the door. I noticed how her long blond hair hung in curls and nearly hit the floor. Her pink tipped nails clung to the legs of the chair Max brought in for this occasion (it had no arms and was sturdy enough to handle the weight of the punishment it was going to take).

Max raised his hand and began to strike Caity's cute little bottom repeatedly. Eventually, I began to hear whimpers coming from the young girl. Max showed no mercy and continued counting until all of the promised swats had been delivered. Max counted out 25 distinct and separate smacks on that adorable ass, switching between her slowly reddening cheeks. He added five for the number of minutes she argued with him, reminding her that these were totally unnecessary had she complied when Max decided that it was time to commence with the punishment. From the door, I admired her reddened buttocks. I fully expected her to bolt up after it was over, but she didn't make a move to stand.

After a few minutes in the position, I noticed that Caity's hips were making slight humping movements on Max's lap. Max had his head resting back on his chair and his eyes were now closed. His hands continued to massage her buttocks with the lotion he always kept on his desktop. At this point, I noticed that his fingers had slipped between her slightly spread legs. He was actually massaging her pussy lips, thus explaining the subtle movements of his target. This was getting more sexual – and a lot less disciplinary – by the second!

I knew that Max was getting off on seeing Caity's cute little butt and that she was totally excited by the disciplinary session that she had just experienced. I also think she got off on exciting the much older, married man conducting the discipline! My husband was, after all, quite attractive. Caity obviously felt very comfortable with the way my husband was touching her because she spread her legs wider to provide him with easier access to her dripping pussy lips. When I saw her entire body tense and begin to convulse, I knew that she had just experienced an orgasm. After a few minutes of watching her entire body shake with pleasure, I noticed that she appeared completely relaxed.

My husband abruptly stood up, ceremoniously dumping Caity onto the floor in a heap. He ordered her to stand in the corner with her shorts pulled down so that he could see the marks on her ass. She looked really hot standing in the corner, with her reddened ass on display. Her high heels made her legs look even longer. Her ass checks were much higher and tighter than mine and I realized what my husband enjoyed about spending time with this pretty young girl.

I could see, from my spot near the door that his cock was rock hard and bulging to get outside the confines of his zipper. When she was in the corner with her cute little reddened bottom nicely displayed, my husband proceeded to work on his computer as if she were not in the room. Because her back was turned to him, she did not notice that he slipped his massive erection out of his pants and gently stroked it as he stared at her in the corner of his office.

He was obviously enjoying the events unfolding inside of his lavishly appointed scholarly professor's office. The nasty elements of his D/s play combined with the academic atmosphere enhanced by the bookshelves littered with the classics, high tech computer and work files, seemed to appeal to my husband. Maybe he had always wished that he could play with one of his students and this was a safe way of playing out that fantasy with a safer young girl who was just wrong enough to still fall into the "hands off" category being his best friend's daughter.

In an attempt to distract himself, he went through a few vain efforts meant to indicate that he was working on his lessons for the new course he would be teaching next semester. He continued to gently rub his cock for about 20 minutes as he watched his sexy young charge out of the corner of his eye. He was liberally leaking pre-cum and I could see how shiny and wet his cock was from my vantage point. I thought to myself that he would cum rather quickly for me later on when we were in our bed; all of this foreplay had to be killing him.

We had previously discussed that the time on display would be good for Caity's character development. She tends to be headstrong, thusly she needed to be put in her place. A little humiliation was part of Max's game plan and this would fit that bill perfectly. Sitting on display with her reddened ass out for all to see would be massively humiliating to the spoiled young girl.

I was a bit shocked when, after the 20 minutes was up, Max called Caity to return to sit on the floor in front of his chair. He reached down and abruptly pulled her top off. Seeing her sitting at his feet in just her shorts around her ankles, caused me to realize what he had in mind. I wasn't sure if Caity knew of his plan yet, but she would soon! She saw his huge, shiny cock and her face displayed a bit of shock at her first sight of his cock.

He said, "Do you see this, slut? Notice how big my cock is right now?" Caity nodded her head. "You caused it and now you'll have to fix it! You will learn about the impact you have on men when you run around in your slutty outfits and tease them. You will also learn that your actions have consequences."

He took her by the back of the head and gently drew her to his cock. He gave very specific directions, warning, "If you don't get this right, there will be much more severe punishment ahead, Caity! Go ahead and lick all that pre-cum off of my hard cock before we begin. You do know how to suck a cock, don't you, slut?"

Caity's eyes wore something very different than the frightened look I expected to see. The glee and joy she was experiencing was quite clear. I knew then and there that Max had met his match. This was a girl who was very into the D/s play he so desired.

Caity proceeded to follow Max's instructions to the letter, fully relishing her task of licking each drop of delicious pre-cum off of her Dom's large throbbing member. When he told her to open up, she was more than willing to spread her pink shiny lips wide for his more than generous member. As he slid into her wet mouth, she began to suck, allowing her cheeks to hollow and her eyes to tear as he rammed his turgid member down her young willing throat. Each gag was like a push toward release for my husband.

This was what he had searched for: a slut willing to accept his direction as well as the rough, slightly demeaning treatment he found so intoxicating. As she happily sucked on his cock, I reveled in the contented look on my darling husband's face and realized, in that moment, that I was deriving as much satisfaction from this encounter as either of them. I was dripping wet and totally excited myself just from watching the two new lovers explore one another.

When he felt the need to blow his wad, he stood up and pulled his enormous cock out of that eager young slut's mouth. Ordering Caity to clasp her hands behind her back, Max stroked his turgid member over her face He then aimed toward her eyes and unloaded the largest deposit of cum I had ever seen him release all over her pretty young face. It was so hot seeing her dripping in my husband's cum, drenched with the evidence of their dirty, naughty sex play.

I ran to my room, missing the rest of their encounter, to get out my vibrator to tease myself to one extraordinary orgasm. For some reason, watching them in action had turned me on like nothing I'd ever experienced. I had just witnessed a live sex show in my own home with my husband and his slut as the stars! I was dripping wet and couldn't wait to hear from Max exactly how he felt disciplining his hot young submissive. Now that I was a bit calmer, I was able to consider how much joy he was receiving from this experience; that thought made me fall into a contended sleep.

Feeling the benefits of my compersion, I knew we were on to something good. Of course, to be a sub, Caity needed a lot more work; but, I think, for Max, that was half the fun. Having a sub who naturally submitted to all of his demands would be meaningless for my husband. Caity was just about perfect in every way I could imagine.

The situation was beginning to look like a solid win for all three of us. I just hoped that it would continue as it was and not turn in to the cluster fuck I feared in my worst nightmares. Sometimes these things had a way of turning sour. My goal was to do everything I could so the three of us could continue to enjoy this fun exploration and not experience the drama that some of our friends and acquaintances have warned us about.

Caity was, after all, quite the handful!