Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 04

Story Info
John finishes up her first treatment.
4.8k words
4.43
55.2k
17

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered with a knock. John was seated behind his desk and pointed me to a couch opposite.

"Are you OK? You look a little flushed."

"I think I am. I'm feeling really happy but sort of nervous too." I was so many things at once I couldn't keep track of them. Thrilled, nervous, excited and ashamed were there. But so were infatuation with Janice and John, a fear of being used and a mad, burning desire to be accepted by him.

"The thing about T nodules is making you nervous. Yes. I can understand that." He paused to look straight in my eyes. "But I told you it was good news, right?"

"Yes, but how...?"

"It will take a few minutes to explain. I want you to listen very carefully, and to remember my explanation. Can you do that?"

"I'll try." But I'm thinking other things. Like, he's so much smarter than me I doubt I'll follow this and, wow!, is he attractive.

"You took biology in high school, right?" I nodded and flashed back to me and Cindy in the back row of boring old Mr. Simms class. We barely cracked the book all year and still came out with grades of C. The image of Cindy flashing her tits to the boys when Simms had his back to the class. I guess I was too chicken to do it.

"So you must know something about enzymes, the little protein things that act as catalysts in the body." I nodded, but only cause I did remember that word. "You and I couldn't live without them." I kept nodding.

"There's this one enzyme called teatase, spelled 'T-E-A-T-A-S-E' but pronounced 'tee-taze.' Doubt they would cover it in a high school class, but it's pretty important. Its job is to kick start some of the reactions that lead girls into puberty, into sexual maturation. Its special job is to help start a girl's breast growth, to create the smooth firm tits that young girls have. You with me?"

"Yes, I think so." But did John just say 'tit' or 'teat'? I crossed my legs because it made me feel more mature and kind of professional. Like John and I were two colleagues sitting together to discuss a complicated case. Plus drawing a man's eyes to your bare legs is often a smart thing to do. "Do you think I could have some more water?"

"Of course, I should have asked when you sat down. It's thirsty work getting done by Janice."

He got a bottle of water for me from a little refrigerator in the corner of his office. I drank just a bit, didn't want to have to pee again right away. And did I really get 'done' by her?

"Right. So teatase. A good thing. The problem is, what happens with too much of a good thing? Some girls have this condition where there is too much teatase for what the body needs. We know that it's less than 5% of all girls that have the condition, and it may be as low as 2%. Now would you take off your dress again for this part? You bra too of course."

I stood to unbutton my dress, took it off as gracefully as possible and laid it beside my spot on the couch. My hands reached up behind my back, the bra came off and I put it on top of the dress. I sat thinking how it was funny to have my tits out in his office. I'd gotten used to it in the exam room. I still had on panties and sandals of course.

John got up and came around behind the couch. He reached over my shoulders and cupped both breasts, letting his thumbs rub over my nipples a bit. So sweet!

"Do you do breast self-exams at home Caitlyn? In the shower?"

"Not really, I....I thought it was only for when you get old or something."

"Not so. It's for every girl as soon as she begins to develop." He was pinching my nipples, but gently and sweetly. "Your breasts are very pretty Caitlyn. Did you know that?"

I felt a fluttering in my belly and my bottom, but didn't answer. Took another sip of water instead.

Now his hands went back to cupping both breasts completely. My tits are sort of medium sized, as I'd told Janice, but his large hands practically made them disappear. It made me feel small, small and weak but protected. He did it just right.

He said "Now to answer my own question, what happens with too much teatase is these beautiful, healthy looking young tits develop T-nodules. I can feel one here...and here....and here." But didn't Janice find 2 on the right and one on the left? "Let me take your hand and see if you can feel them."

First his left hand took my left and he guided it to a spot on my right breast. "Now press in lightly and run your finger around the spot in a little circle. That's it....not too hard." Then he switched to our right hands and showed me 2 spots on my left breast.

"You feel them?"

"I don't know. It's hard to say." The sensation of his hand cupping mine, directing mine was so much stronger than the sensation of my finger on my tit.

"Yes it is." He'd let go of me and his hands returned to play with my breasts and nipples as he spoke. I stared straight ahead and waited for him to speak. "I'm not sure I would have believed you if you said you felt them. But I feel them. And Janice is my expert on this and she felt them. She's really very good at it. Perhaps it's because a woman is more naturally tuned to recognize subtle variations in the density of breast material than a man is. Still, I do have to check her findings of course."

"She is sooooo pretty. The more I got treated – you know how she touched me in the exam? – the more I saw how pretty she is."

"Yes. Janice is attractive. She's also an excellent cocksucker. You will learn a lot from her."

As he said it he was squeezing my breasts pretty hard. I didn't want him to know how turned on I was or for him to think I was a slut or something. I wasn't totally sure what he had just said. But I liked it.

"Those things you might be feeling and that she and I felt – those are T nodules or T nodes. Tiny, very tiny knots of fibrous tissue that look like the letter T under the microscope. The good news is that they are completely harmless in themselves. They're not cancerous or pre-cancerous or anything related to disease or breast health. The worst they do is maybe add some premenstrual breast pain, and we're not even sure of that. Many women live with them their entire lives without knowing they are present. When they do find them it's usually because an attentive lover – more often than not a lesbian lover – detects them."

I followed that. It was like if Cindy, or maybe Kim, and I had been making love then their delicate fingers on my tits would have detected these things. Guys aren't always so good at girl stuff. John and I were back to being colleagues.

John had finished playing with my breasts and went back to his chair.

"Now the even better news is that the T nodes are pretty easy to get rid of." My eyes opened wide but I was laughing inside because I was thinking that 'fysician fixes fractured fellatio fuckup' and 'fluid filled fellatrix found' were pretty good lines. I'm quite verbal that way. You'd think it would go together with good oral skills. He went on "There's a naturally occurring inhibitor – like a regulator – called Glucoxamine Teatwell, or GT for short, which controls teatase output and puts the body and breasts back to balance." 'Body and breasts back to balance'? Maybe he was doing it too. Colleagues! Wondered if he was good orally with Kim or Janice, which was dirty of me. I had a feeling that that cunt Janice was a threat to my position with John. But not Kim, she was a sweetie. He went on "Nice for us, and GT acts fast in most cases. Seven to 10 days and the number of nodes is often cut in half. It's herbal and natural; there are zero side effects. I'll put you on one 200mg GT tablet per day."

"Is that the same pill you gave to Cindy?" It just came out. I didn't plan it.

He raised his eyes to me. First his handsome face turned stern and then his eyes flashed anger. His voice grew even quieter now.

"You mention Cindy quite a bit don't you? Even though you know that I cannot discuss another person's case with you. Is there some reason you want us to talk about her?"

"No, no! I'm so sorry. It just came out. I apologize." It came crashing home to me that he might not fix me if I kept pissing him off. Why did I need to ask about Cindy's pill? Like I didn't believe him or something, which would be an insult to any man. Now I was cringing before him on the couch.

"It's the 3rd or 4th time. But it won't happen again. If Cindy's name is raised it will be by me not you. Got it?" His voice was quiet, and the words came out slow and distinct like he was measuring each one.

"Yes of course."

"Look me in the eye when you say that. Again. Got it?"

I looked straight at him, so sorry I had become unprofessional, like a selfish little twat really, and said "Yes, John. I promise I will never mention her again."

He continued to stare at me. My eyes turned down to the floor and by the time I was brave enough to raise them I could see him calming down, the anger disappearing from his face. Finally the changeover occurred and he smiled down at me in forgiveness.

"I will tell you one thing about Cindy. I fucked her right there on that couch where you're sitting, fucked her there many times. Can you picture that?"

I needed my answer to be careful and professional and loving. "I wondered if you two..." I'm not really sure that I ever had exactly wondered that, or had even formed the thought. But I did now and I liked it. It seemed so natural imagining John fucking her, and certainly better than imagining Roger and that girl, or even Roger alone, doing her.

"I was fucking her right here when you texted her yesterday to go over to your pool. I almost decided to let her go too, but then I guess it was just too nice to fuck her again and then have her do some special things for me."

I nodded then. I certainly could understand a man enjoying fucking Cin. She's quite pretty. And a real sweetheart! My best friend.

"And no, Cindy is not on GT. You can check with her. She has an herbal remedy called ReVagislove LS. Totally different thing. Both are natural, but chemically they are very different plant extracts. OK? Now can I get back to my explanation? Remember I'm counting on you to recall this information later.

"Yes sir." My eyes were down with shame, but not exactly the pleasurable kind of shame I'd been feeling. I needed to concentrate for him!

"So I'll put you on GT starting today. Now, listen closely! I saved the very best news for last." He checked to make sure I was paying attention and then went on. "The biggest reason to use GT is that I feel confident that this will also help your blowjob anxiety, and blowjob performance. Yeah. You know that little problem with Julian that brought you here to begin with?"

I was shocked to hear Julian's name. It was like hearing about some friend from long ago. The truth is that since the appointment began I'd come to see my problem of 'failed fellatio' as one between me and John, between the 2 of us, but maybe Janice and Kim too, as friends, lovers and colleagues. I had to try hard to even remember that Julian had any part in this. I guess you might think this was disloyal to Julian, but really wasn't my deeper loyalty owed to John?

John kept his lecture moving on. "Now remember this, Caitlyn. It's important. Excess teatase does create the T nodules. But it also has another effect, a more pernicious one." He looked; I nodded; I did know what 'pernicious' meant. 'Failed fellatrix verbal but not oral.' Concentrate! "Excess teatase somehow interferes with a girl's hormonal system, and then with her mind, to create sexual phobias. In about 20% of cases of excess teatase, the girl develops just a fear of vaginal penetration. In about 30% of cases she gets an unnatural fear of oral penetration. But the biggest group, probably about half of all girls with the condition, is the one which fears both vaginal and oral penetration. We can safely put you in the 30% category of girls with an irrational fear of sucking a man's cock."

"Can you see now how lucky it was that Janice and I found your T nodes? Only 2% to 5% of girls have the nodes, and only 30% of those girls have your sexual dysfunction – which means that something like one-half to one and one-half percent of girls have your issue. If we didn't find the T nodes it's highly unlikely we would find the excess teatase at the root of your problem."

It felt like I understood and a little flush of pride ran through me.

The biology lecture was coming to a close. John spread his arms to indicate that the big conclusion was at hand: "So you see: too much teatase leads both to T nodes and to fear of cocksucking, at least in your case. We bring in the GT; we kill two birds with one stone. No more T nodes, no more bad blowjobs."

He paused for effect and looked down at me. I was so stunned by his brilliance – how on earth could he know all this stuff? – that I couldn't say a word.

He lifted the phone on his desk. I heard him saying "Kim. Can you join us now?....Yes. Thank you."

"We'll need some talk therapy to knock the phobia out all together and get you sucking cock like a champ. But once the GT kicks in and your teatase gets regulated boom goes the physical, structural basis for your phobia. Now what did you think of Kim's red panties? When you first came in I mean."

It was like he was asking me to help evaluate a colleague, another professional in our office. I felt honored.

"They were hot. I mean I think she's really hot. I wondered why a girl would wear red panties with a short white dress."

"And yet it's none of your business what she wears is it?" Oh no! I was getting shot down again. But John was right. I nodded glumly.

We waited a minute together while shame washed over me. But I already knew that John was super kind and that I'd be forgiven. And I was.

"Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you" he said. "Maybe it was natural for you to wonder."

Kim knocked once and came through the door. She looked at me and smiled. Her eyes lingered on my exposed breasts and I was proud to see that she seemed to like them. Then Kim went to John.

"Caitlyn here is fascinated by your choice of red panties." Kim smiled lovingly and used just her fingertips to raise the short skirt to her waist and fully expose her bottom. John nodded in appreciation. So did I even if neither of them saw that. "Caitlyn spoke a little out of turn about the panties but I corrected her so we could move on to more constructive issues. And anyway it gave me an idea." Kim was nodding, holding the skirt up for our view and nodding like a good colleague. She was prepared to help. "It made me wonder whether you'd be willing to give your panties to her. ("Oh yes!!") Or maybe ..." I could see John pause to better think the thing through. "Or maybe the two of you could swap panties? Yes, we can't have you go home on the bus with no panties – not with the short slutty dress you wore today. Your cunt would be exposed for sure. So how about a swap with her? Caitlyn's panties are a light blue as you can see, but I think they look very nice on her."

"Oh yes sir. I'd love to swap with Caitlyn. But...well it's a little embarrassing."

"Go on, you better tell me."

It was weird. On the one hand I was glad that now Kim was on the hot-seat rather than me. But on the other I was jealous that she was getting all of his attention.

"Well after I took her down to see Janice I went back to my desk and did some filing, you know those old billing records. Then I organized all those phone records you gave me. But after that there wasn't much for me to do. I knew I had to wait for your call of course. So I just sat and waited. But then it all got me thinking about her – Caitlyn I mean, sorry girl! – and her problem sucking off her boyfriend. And then I was thinking about how Janice would examine her and then about how you might help Caitlyn with her problem and then I was picturing how pretty she is and the next thing I knew my fingers were in my panties and I was fucking myself with my fingers right there in reception. And you know, the panties, well they got pretty wet."

John did not look happy with her. "Are the panties dry yet?"

"Not really dry, still wet right over my cunt. You know how I produce a lot of juice. Probably should have taken them off."

I could see him forgiving Kim right away. "And did you cum nice?"

"Oh my God I came like crazy. Twice. Then you rang me so I needed to stop."

"I guess the question is whether Caitlyn will accept a trade of your sticky wet red panties for her nice clean blue panties – right?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I suggest then that you go ask her – nicely!"

Being a professional means you've got to have a colleague's back, even when she has screwed up by masturbating into red satin panties. Of course, I would trade my panties. I don't think anyone in the room was surprised. Someday when our situations were reversed it would be Kim bailing me out.

She came to me on the couch, took both of my hands and lifted me forward into a kiss on her pretty mouth. Her hands, and then her mouth, found my exposed tits. She bent to suck my tits and I dragged my panties down to my knees. I bent further to get them off my ankles and ended up kneeling before her. I reached up under her sexy little dress, and pulled the red panties down off her feet. Now we stood, each with the others panties in hand, and looked to John for direction He nodded and we both bent to slide our new undies on. A nice jolt ran through my cunt when I felt the wet crotch of the red panties hit my bare slit. Thank God I'd shaved it finally!

John looked so happy with us both. Now he glanced at his watch and said "Already 5:15. Kim, that will be it for today. Thanks for staying late – I think it will make a difference for Caitie. You should go home now and I'll finish getting her set up."

"Thank you sir."

Kim kissed me on the mouth again and left. I thought my blue panties showed nicely under the white dress.

"Caitlyn, are you ready to suck my cock now?"

"Yes, John. May I? Please."

John came around to the couch where I'd been sitting.

"Certainly. It's been a long day and you've been a good girl for the most part. You deserve something nice now. Plus it will give me a chance to baseline your cocksucking ability, and give me a chance to explain how your treatment will go from here."

I knelt before him in just the sticky red panties. I could get the scent of Kim's cunt from the wet crotch and hoped he could as well. I almost laughed when I felt just how wet she'd gotten them with her little escapade out in reception. Made me aware that if a girl went down on Kim she'd better be ready for a real bath of pussy juice. (Memo to self! Smile. Maybe?) But it wasn't all Kim's fault. The truth is that now I was so wet that it was a combination of two scents that John and I breathed. I unbuckled his pants, removed his shoes and socks, pulled off his pants, stood to fold them, and tugged his boxer shorts off.

The thing about being a failed fellatrix is that you go in knowing the man has low expectations. Plus John demanded my concentration on his talk, which made it harder to focus on his cock. Anyhow I sucked as well as I could and he told me the plan for my improvement.

"Good. Get sucking Caitlyn. I told Kim to set you up for Tuesday and Fridays 3 to 5. We're lucky that I only have one new case – you – right now, lets me take you late twice per week. That's it, the head. Eyes. You know. Every few days Janice and I will check your tits for a reduction in T nodes. You'll take the GT 200 every night before going to bed. We'll expect the T nodes to decrease, and your cocksucking to pick up as the chemical base of the phobias goes away. Who knows? We might get some improvement in your ability to orgasm from getting fucked. Remember that teatase is also associated with phobias focused on the cunt. Maybe you have a touch of that too? That's it? As far as you can go? Does Julian push down on your head to train you? No? Sad that he will complain about your mouth but skips the basics of training. Twice a week after we check tits you and I will have time for talk therapy. I'm getting an idea now of some of your technique failures." Aaaah! Delicious shame! It almost made the failed fellatrix cum right then. "Probably bring in Janice to help with that. Another thing. Better use of your fingers on my balls would be nice here. Focus! I'm thinking we go for about 3 or 4 weeks. I'm giving you a month's supply of GT although honestly I expect that all the T nodes will be gone in 2 to 3 weeks. There's nothing wrong with gagging, unless it stops you. We're going to teach you to drive down right through the gag. So say 6 sessions. Maybe one or two we might want to bring in friends and family. Emotional support...hey. Don't struggle there. Why? Family? Oh, I see. That's right your Dad is kind of a hard ass about your sex life? Well we'll just do your Mom and maybe Cindy. Like I said emotional support. Remember you're trying to stay pretty and feminine throughout the blowjob. Janice might help there too – even Cindy is pretty good at that."

12