Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a submissive little nod, buoyed by his recognition that I could improve when instructed.

He handed me the cock and I went to lie down on the couch. "Wait. Take that silly jonnie off. Barely covers your cunt anyhow. I need to see your physiological reactions when you suck. You nipples, your pussy, your throat muscles. Everything."

"Thank you John!" I realized I'd been feeling foolish the whole time with that thing on. Plus it was nice to be nude in front of John. Plus just him telling me what to do is sooooo comforting! And his smile when I thank him is sooooo gorgeous.

I lay on the couch and John came up and fixed the pillow under my head. Then he went towards the far end and spread my knees wider. He checked his angles and then got 2 pillows under my butt, I think so my pussy would be higher up. I was happy I'd kept my pussy shaved nice since that first day. Course I'd shaved it as a gift for Julian, not for John. Which in a weird way made me feel sort of guilty.

"Start."

"Just suck it? I mean don't use it...down there?"

"Just suck it. First take 3 deep swigs of water. You'll need it. We'll work on your cunt later."

I drank and then took the black cock to my lips to kiss and lick the head. It was very realistic, felt like the real thing in my little hands. But large. Maybe 9 inches and thick. Julian was nice there – but maybe 7 inches or so. Then I remembered with a rush of adrenaline that I'd sucked John's dick too, and I think his must have been about this size and girth. Made me happy. So I started in for real.

And Oh-My-God I knew right from the start that I was going to do it well. It was like all the things John had just told me were in my brain now and I automatically knew what to do at every instance. I'd had all that water and used it now to keep the rubber cock very wet, which is harder than with the real thing. I varied my motions, fast and slow. I played with the rubber balls and swirled the crown. I went deep, gagged, withdrew and then went deeper the next time before gagging. And my eyes? Well they never left John's eyes as he stood at the end of the couch watching. It was all automatic, it just wouldn't stop itself. I wanted cum from that rubber monster more than I'd ever wanted anything. So I went down deep and then dragged my lips slowly back up to the tip (thinking 'he said they were nice!') and then repeated it reversing the speeds down and up. I gagged once more. And then I came. The cum came. And it was my cum that came. Failed fellatrix? Not if you ask Mr. Rubber Cock. He and I came together but I was mewling, crying for relief of the feel of a splash, or many splashes, of salty cum in my throat.

The cock popped out and I looked to John. "Cum for me? I need to suck you. I need your cum."

John came towards my head. "You were magnificent. Your cunt was creaming from the very start."

I unzipped him and dropped his pants and briefs where he stood. He leaned in to enter my mouth but I was quicker to slide to my knees. It felt right to be there. His hands were covering my little titties again in that just right way of his. And then I gave John the best blowjob I'd ever given anyone (sorry Julian!) with the possible exception of the one I'd just given to Mr. Rubber Cock. Difference was here there was a goal I could reach. And after about 10 minutes of the hardest and most fun work I'd ever put in on any job (and certainly on any job-de-blow) John came buckets right down my throat. Hot, salty, thick cum splashes that just loved being inside my throat. Course they were swimming around happily in my belly by the time I thought of all that. Each little individual spermie-fish thanking me for setting him free and giving him the ride of his life.

But I wouldn't let go. I looked up full of the most wonderfully submissive feeling and told his eyes I needed more. I kept my lips glued to him mid-cock and rubbed my fingers so softly along the inside of his thighs and then down under his balls. He rested but then little by little I started lapping and swirling and licking and sucking and ball and anus playing and holding his treasure so tight between my lips and he responded and got hard again, hard enough to find the back of my throat cause now he was thrusting and fucking my mouth like a madman. He shouted out a little louder than necessary that he was turning my mouth into a cunt. Till he came again. This time in my mouth. Maybe not buckets this time but plenty to fill my slutty little wet orifice. And I came too, my little fingers having touched my clit once as he came was enough. I swallowed. Then we were done with it. (Ha Ha!) And my eyes hadn't left him, not even once. He didn't have to tell me that he was pleased with me as a cocksucker. His expression said it all.

I stood and walked over to John's private bathroom, closed the door. I was close to tears, but this time tears of relief and happiness. I smiled thinking "Well there was no way Mom was going to teach me – or 'train' me – to do that." I doubted she could even conceive of a blowjob – a double-never-left-my-mouth-born-to-please-my-man blowjob! – that intense. That profound. (Or maybe I just hoped she couldn't, I realized with a laugh. I had a mental flash of her sucking a guy's cock back in her college room before she met Dad and when she was still uber-hot. And her guy had a big cock too – but not as nice as John's.) I was humming some unknown song – got to name it Humming After My Hummer before the tune left me. I got myself cleaned up. Nothing fancy, just scrubbed up a bit to relieve the post-cocksucking look of depravity in favor of something softer and more feminine. He had a nice brush in there so I could fix my hair a bit. But I decided against the mouthwash. Wanted to hold on to the taste of cum in my mouth a while longer.

John was seated at his desk fully composed when I came out. I stayed nude. No sense in worrying about decorum once you've swallowed back to back loads of a man's cum in 20 minutes. Plus even though he is so professional about it I do think he likes to look at me naked while we talk. I smiled at him.

"Drink more water. You need it." I did. "Very nice job on Mr. Blacky. Very nice." So John had his own pet name for it. I waited for him to compliment me on the other more significant blowjobs I'd given. And I'm still waiting now as I write this! Men! But I suppose it's part of the training – see how ready I had become to use that word? Yes training. And who knew better than John? Who protected and supported me the best? John. Still. Men! I know, I know! I'd cum twice myself. Men!

I thought: maybe I'm getting too cocky. One – or 2 if you count that way, or 3 if you count Mr. Blacky (deciding to use John's name for it) – good blowjobs and I was anointing myself Queen of the Fellatrix. "Former Failed Fellatrix Finally Fixed!" would read the screaming 20 point headline. Girls would travel thousands of miles to be trained (!) at my feet. See? I get very cocky. But when I thought that all I got was a fixation on 'cocky' and realized I was wishing I could be all cocky for him in another way, in another place, a place a bit further south where I had my prettiest lips. Maybe if I played up some phobia about intercourse he'd have to involve himself and Mr. Blacky down there too. I drank more water.

But John took one look and read my mind. I swear he did. "Don't get too cocky. That's one blowjob." Which was the way he counted and yet all I heard was my own voice inside saying "No. You get cocky. Please, please, please get cocky with me." Says John "Still plenty of room for improvement."

Oooh the shame that I felt when he put me in my place like that. Made my little mademoiselle downstairs stand at attention and whimper.

"Your cunt, as I said, behaved admirably. Nice and wet throughout. Lips fully engorged. They're quite pretty now that you're shaved by the way. No idea why you resisted Julian on that. Your belly muscles rippled throughout. Nipples were excellent as they often are on small tits. I could see the muscles really going when you came on it."

"Yes." I was happy and happy to be in my place but I knew I needed to be cautious when getting trained by John. Cautious and professional. But still loving. Let him take the lead. Men always want to anyway. Men! And of course he did take it.

"Caitlyn it's now 4:20 and our talk session is about to come to a close. Janice should be in in about 10 minutes but there's one other subject I want to raise before she comes."

"Yes?"

"It's about...now don't be shocked...it's about..." One of the few times I'd seen him at a loss for words. Maybe it was draining all that semen beforehand that was tying his tongue? We know that's the basis of men's thinking (ha-ha!), but is it also the key to their speech? (Cocky! And a bitch sometimes too even though I always regretted it later. Still he could have been a little nicer about how I sucked him.)

"Yes?"

"It's about your lesbian tendencies." He must have seen the shocked look on my face. (Why do people say things like 'don't be shocked' right when they're about to shock you?) He backtracked. At least a bit.

"Well maybe bisexual tendencies would be more accurate. Yes. I apologize. Bisexual."

I couldn't speak. Even if I had something to say I know it wouldn't have come out then. This was a man I'd just sucked off twice (that's my way of counting) and he wanted to question me about being a dyke?

"Take some water. You'll feel better. That's it. Long swallow. Good girl."

And I did feel better. But still confused.

"You remember of course what happened here. With Janice? And then with Kim?"

And lo and behold I did. Stopped me and the mademoiselle short is what it did. Cause I remembered then. At least I think I remembered. So I blushed a real blush, nodded and drank water.

"How you said how attractive Janice was? Which if you think about it was kind of inappropriate towards a woman who had just examined your breasts and pussy for medical reasons. But you couldn't help it could you? Just came babbling out of your pretty mouth. I have to tell you I was a little embarrassed for you. I know it embarrassed Janice when I told her the next day."

"You told her!?"

"Of course Caitlyn. We're in practice together. Janice works for me and the 2 of us are a team on your treatment. Don't you want to be a member of that team too?"

"Oh John! But I'd do anything to help you and Janice." I was horrified by what he'd told Janice about me but still felt a ping of pride at his suggestion that we were all colleagues in this. For science! For large headlines celebrating me too, but mostly for science.

"Well then you understand that she needs full knowledge of your case as much as I do. As much as you do yourself."

My crest fell for about the umpteenth time that day. Of course he was right. Airhead! But a cocksucking airhead who might be getting the hang of swallowing, and who was, therefore, not a dyke. Better than plain Airhead I think.

"But don't worry about her reaction. Janice is a big girl and she's seen all this before. She's over it and she'll be completely professional when she walks in that door. I guarantee it."

Despite my bravado I really was drained and sad and angry at myself. A tear ran down my cheek and landed on my tit. I was so sorry! And would be mortified when Janice came in even if she was over it.

"But that's not the worst of it." Oh oh I said to myself. What else did I do? "Remember the incident with Kim? The red panties?"

And Oh-My-God-Help-Me I did then. I remembered that one too. Kim and I swapping panties in front of John, hers all sticky wet with girl cum. I remembered too waking up the following day and being so confused by the red panties I had on. Didn't have a clue where they'd come from. I remembered throwing them away before Mom got to see them in my room. I guess that mystery was solved.

"We were about done with our talk therapy then. This was before you sucked my cock. Remember?"

I nodded.

"And you asked if she could come in?"

"Wait. I....?" That didn't seem right but John kept speaking right over me.

"I figured you'd forgotten something in the lobby, like your purse or something. So I called her in. And you immediately started in on the panties. How hot they were. And how brave a girl she was to wear that dress with red underneath. How pretty she was. Seemed weird to me. But then you asked for the swap and I quite honestly was floored."

"I still...I don't think...."

"I'm not even saying you embarrassed her. I'm not sure what it would take to embarrass that girl." He laughed but more to himself than with me. "But that, and the kiss, and the panty swap in front of me, right in the middle of our appointment!" He was semi-thundering now and I was still like "Wait I think you've got it wrong because...." but only to myself because I needed him not to be angry at me. "And then when you did swap, you on your knees, so help me I thought you were about to reach in with your mouth and lick her cunt. Unbelievable!"

He was still thundering and I was appropriately thunder-struck. I was crying again but I figured I was getting used to these mood swings in this office. Still struck by thunder if not actual lightening! (Oh if he would only get cocky with me we could solve this lesbo thing right away and I'd be feeling that lightening on my clit.) I thought it had been his idea, but you know me I was probably wrong again. Reduced to the former rank of plain Airhead. I am often wrong you know. Lots of girls are. And how could I face Kim when I was leaving the office tonight? Bad enough with Janice but now a girl I tried to go down on in the middle of a doctor's appointment (if that's what he was.)

John went on. "But the only reason I bring this up now is therapeutic. Don't bother with your tears or with embarrassment. Those red cheeks and little splashes of tears covering your tits don't really impress me you know. We're professionals here and we've seen stranger sexual inclinations than yours. Some stranger by far, even with girls your own age. But therapy is the issue. That and all of us" – he glanced over to indicate he meant me – "maintaining a professional decorum as a treatment team."

"And that team includes Kim by the way, even if only in an extended sense. Kim knows she's just part of the admin team, not the therapeutic team. But that's no reason to disrespect her."

"I...I didn't mean...I..."

"Right. Nor did you ask Janice for her panties despite your obvious attraction to her. Nor try to stick your tongue up her. Just Kim. Oh well. There's a lot to be worked through here." He paused to watch me cry and a little smile came over his face. Oh so nice! "And by the way. Just remembered. Kim asked that you leave her panties with me. She's gone now but can get them tomorrow."

Well I was relieved to hear she wouldn't be at the front desk as I left, but on the other matter I felt a new embarrassment.

"I....I can't. I threw her panties out."

"Threw them out?" Disbelief. "Threw them out? Why?" Now he was looking at me like I was mad, which was less sexy than before. "You asked her to swap with you only to throw her expensive panties in the trash?"

"I didn't know! I swear. I'm so sorry and I can pay her back. Really. It's just the day after I was in such a weird frame of mind, like I couldn't remember anything. Well not that I mean. I remembered the GT and T-node stuff just like you told me too. Told my Mom just like you wanted me to. And," deep breath, "I did know I was attracted to Kim. But I swear. I didn't remember taking her panties. And then I woke up with these strange red panties on and I was like 'throw them out before Mom sees them!' So I did. I'm sorry."

"Your mother? You're blaming her? You think your mother should have taught you – even trained you – to suck a cock but that she'd be shocked by the site of a pair of red panties?"

And Oh-My-God did I cry then. Not just a few tears rolling down on my tits but full sobs, choking sobs. Don't ask me how but in that flash I'd had earlier of Mom giving a blowjob in her dorm room she'd been wearing red panties. I'd been confused why she wouldn't be naked for him. But then figured it was her period but he still wanted to get blown. And now this. Red panties and Mom coming back on me like a weird judgment. And I was beginning to think now that I wasn't an airhead but a full blown insane person. What was happening to me?

He paused for a long time. Waited for me to compose myself. "OK then. We'll forget the panties for now. Just remember. No disrespect. Not Janice. Not Kim. Not me. Got it?"

"Got it. I'm so sorry." And I was. I mean did he have to include himself in the list of people I'd disrespected? Oh God! "It won't happen again, and I do apologize."

"Accepted. So how long have you been having these feelings and fantasies towards girls and women?"

"I ....I...it's hard to say. I...didn't really know I had them."

"Never fantasized about other girls? Please!" He looked at me carefully. My body felt on fire and I glugged down water in a most unfeminine way. He probably just thought that meant I was butch. "How about Cindy? No fantasies about her?"

"No. Cindy is my best friend I don't..."

"Don't what?"

But I had just remembered another thing. A bad thing, maybe very bad. It was the night of the prom when Cindy slept over. Before I'd ever met John. She told me about having sex with this other girl, and I went nuts. I mean this beautiful girl, this girl who had been my best friend since the 3rd grade, was having sex with another girl. Sometimes with just the girl and sometimes with the girl and Cin's boyfriend Roger all together. She told me right in my bed as we lay side by side! And then she fell asleep. Amazing! Could I have slept then? Could you? Could any normal person? No. But my friend Cin could. Not me. I was wide awake and buzzing. I couldn't get the picture of Cindy with the unknown girl out of my head. Then I masturbated to the image, which, masturbation I mean, is something I hardly ever do. Just never went in for it. But I did then, and in a big way. With Cindy asleep right beside me. That's what I'd remembered.

"I don't, you know, fantasize about her. About being with her."

"Even though you know that she's bisexual? And quite pretty herself, even if you are more attractive." A little thrill of delicious shame/pride swept from my little toes up through all my girl parts to the top of my head! I thought it might blow off my shoulders. "Even though – she told me this herself – you two often share a bed together? I'm not asking if you've done anything with her. She told me you haven't and I believe her. Just whether you've pictured it or fantasized about it."

I knew he'd get it out of me what with his X-ray mind and my inability like a lot of girls to hold in these deep thoughts. So I came clean. For science again I suppose.

"Well. Maybe. I mean not me. I mean pictured her yes. But with the other girl, not me."

"And when you pictured it what was happening between them?"

"She, Cindy that is, was doing stuff."

"Stuff? To the other girl?"

"Yes."

"What stuff?"

"She was, you know, going down on her. Cindy was. On the other girl."

"And this other girl. Do you know her?"

"No. I think it's Roger's ex but I never met her."

"So you couldn't really picture her then. Right?"

"Not really. Her face was just kind of a blur. Maybe some image of a girl from a magazine. A generic girl. I don't know."

"But what you pictured was Cindy right?"

"Yes."

"Nude?"

"Yes."

"Her tits are extraordinary, aren't they?"

I nodded.

"And her mouth?"

"Was between the other girl's legs. Like I said Cindy was going down on her."

"So you pictured that. And the other girl's cunt? Being eaten?"