Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.13

Story Info
Caitlyn has trouble the following morning.
4.1k words
4.27
20.4k
7
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Morning

So the next morning I woke up feeling not that bad all things considered and I lay there for a bit with my eyes still closed listening for a sound but I couldn't hear any so I opened my eyes and saw that Brandon was gone. And I moved a little then to try to see the clock on the bedside table and had to laugh cause my tits were kind of stuck to the sheets but of course they weren't really stuck-stuck. I couldn't see the clock that well cause it was turned mostly away from me and of course I couldn't move far to see it cause I was still cuffed to the bed. But it looked like it said 10:15 and I was wondering where Brandon was and if he would take the cuffs off me when he got back.

I could flip over on my back by crossing my arms above my head which felt good since my shoulders were kind of aching from being in that one position all night. But when I flipped I saw that there was an envelope on the pillow beside me that said 'Caitlyn' on the front.

I had to kind of shift around to get to it which wasn't too hard but once I got it I realized it would be difficult for me to open. In the end I had to grab it with my teeth and then get back up on my knees and move forward till I could pass it to my hands. I was able to rip the envelope open and got the letter with my teeth. Then I had to shift back down to drop it on the pillow.

Just when I got it in position there was a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping."

Which freaked me out because just imagine being found like that, in that position, cuffed and nude, by some nice foreign lady who just wants to make up the room and get out to do the next room. I was panicked and hoping she would just go away when I heard it again.

"Housekeeping" a little louder. And another knock. Two knocks this time.

So then I had to say something and it was kind of weak but all I could think of. "Can you? Do you mind if...if you don't mind coming back some time...some other time?"

And she was nice about it even though I'm sure it's an inconvenience in a profession like hers.

"Of course, Ma'am."

And I really liked that, the Ma'am I mean, cause it was like I was just 18 and here's this professional woman treating me like a real adult.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Could you...you know...maybe just like an hour or even 2 hours or something" which I felt was too much to ask but then I had to look objectively at my position and I didn't even know if 2 hours would be enough.

And she was sweet again. "Of course, Ma'am. Or if you prefer you could call when you are ready for me."

"Oh yes! Thank you so much. I will. I will definitely call the minute I am...able to."

"Thank you Ma'am" and she went away. Thank God. I think some of those women in those service professionals can be so nice like that - I really do.

So now I could look at the letter and it said:

Caitlyn, you behaved admirably last night and I have decided to give you some time to yourself this morning. Use it well. You may stay in the room or go for a walk or see one of the other girls if they are free too. I've gone golfing and will be back around 5 p.m. You do have an appointment at 2 and another at 3:30 so be sure to be back in the room by then. I left a key on the nightstand. Tonight we have dinner at BTS again and then you and I will get to know one another better.

This morning I was in a rush and realize that I left you in a somewhat unfortunate position. But take heart. There is a phone on the floor beside the bed which you should be able to reach. Just get that and press the call button and that man of Jevon's - the white man he uses - will answer. He is expecting your call and will be able to help. He will fill you in on the appointments.

Till then Mon Cherie,

Brandon

Well it was clear enough but I was pretty upset, and not only because I had no idea what a 'mon cherie' was. I mean I was in the center of the bed and couldn't even stretch far enough to see the floor on either side, never mind pick something up from the floor. Plus my hands right then Duh! couldn't exactly pick anything up to begin with. So what good did a phone there do me? And why would he leave the phone on the floor to begin with? And why spend all the time to write the note when he could have used it to, well you know, uncuff me?

And then I realized that I was falling into the trap of being super critical with all these negative questions and even getting angry at him when if I knew what he was doing it probably made perfectly good sense like he was testing me for some reason, testing my ingenuity at least which was perfectly in his rights after spending all that money to help some orphans. Or maybe he just got confused like happens with me a lot, you never know.

And then I got all positive to replace the negativity which if I do say so myself I'm pretty good at, which is why my Mom had always said I should go out for cheering even if I never did. And I decided it was ingenuity and that I had no excuses and didn't want any and was capable of figuring this out.

Which turned out though to be easier said than done.

I made a good start though by thinking it through and realizing that there was no way my arms or hands could get over to the side of the bed. So it was going to be my legs and feet. And I got back on my belly to untwist my arms and stretched as far along the headboard as I could till my hips were at the edge of the bed and I could drop my legs over and feel along the floor with my feet. So first I did one side of the bed, the side we used for me to masturbate the night before. Problem was my legs would only stretch so far and I couldn't feel anything like a phone on the floor but also couldn't be sure it wasn't just out of reach of my feet. So then I shifted back to the bed and went to the other side where I still couldn't feel anything. Then I was kind of stumped but decided I'd try it again starting again with the masturbation side and this time I focused on twisting enough and stretching enough that my feet could explore a little further under the frame of the bed than the first time and there it was. Right where he said it would be.

Now I had the problem of figuring out how to pick it up with my feet but first I had to get it closer to the top of the bed cause that was the only place where I could touch it with both feet at the same time. And that worked out because I found I could kind of scrunch my toes into a little claw and grab the phone and drag it along the floor. And I made sure to bring it out from under the bed cause I didn't want to lose it by accidentally kicking it further in. Which I'm happy I thought of cause I don't think every girl would have.

So then it was right under my feet by the headboard and after that it was pretty easy to wedge it between both feet and slide my body back up till the phone got up high enough to drop it right on the edge of the mattress. Thank God it didn't bounce off to the floor again which I hadn't even thought of till it would have been too late. After that I just had to shift the phone deeper into the bed with my legs and then grab it under the sole of my foot and slide it up till it was first under my butt which I could slide it that way too and then finally flip over and use my knees to push it forward. Then I grabbed it with my mouth and knelt up and brought the phone to my hands.

Ingenuity. Probably the way a professor like Brandon thinks about life in general and I was learning a good lesson in thinking things through and coming up with my own ideas which I admit had never been my strong suit.

But you know good lesson or not I started laughing then at the thought of someone watching a nude girl do all these gyrations and gymnastics and thought of all the weird positions my body had been displayed in over the last 10 minutes. And I could laugh cause of course there was no one there to actually see it. That wouldn't have been as funny.

I got confused but only for a second when I realized I had no idea what Jack's cell number was, or Beth's. Or Jevon's. Certainly not Brandon's. And I was almost at the point of calling John's office, a number I know by heart, and realizing that I'd probably get Kim whose idea of a solution might be for me to blow her boyfriend, which had actually happened before, the idea from her, not the actual blowjob, I mean.

And that made me remember that Brandon had said she, Kim, had been right here before too, by which I doubt he meant this exact room but in the same general situation I had been in when he told me to masturbate and that made me wonder whether he'd made her do that too and that made me picture her pussy which I'd seen before and was so cute and believe it or not I could feel it, you know, down there from just the thought of her pussy and I almost took time out to masturbate but then realized that might be difficult without any hands to use. Not that I ever masturbated much in the past, I really didn't.

Stupid! I know. Cause then I remembered that the letter, which was still right there almost under me, had said just press the call button and he would be there, like it was pre-programmed. And of course that was true. Jack picked up on the third ring.

"Caitie?"

"Yes. Yes it's me."

"You ready?"

"Yes. Can you..."

"Be there in 10. I'm over at BTS and it will just be 10." And he clicked off.

So that problem was solved. And I was able then to lay back and relax and feel good about myself for once although I shouldn't say "for once" because even John says I'm much too critical of myself. So let's just say I could lay back and relax and feel good about me. Which was nice. And it wasn't long till I heard a knock on the door and was just about to say...

When I heard a voice, a gruff male voice this time, say "Housekeeping" but much louder than the nice woman had before.

But now I was ready and realized they just had a mix-up as often happens and was able to say "Oh...she was here before...and said I could call when I was ready."

But the gruff voice said "Ma'am this is housekeeping management and we have to come in" and I was like totally shocked. I thought I even heard a little laugh come from him and that got me so mad. How could he be like this when the other woman had been so nice and understanding and respectful? But before I could speak the voice said it again "Housekeeping management and we have to come in right now. There's been a complaint."

Now I the shock was turning into tears and I had to beg him "No, she said it was all right and...please" and I was wishing I had asked for her name which would have been more polite to begin with and if I had I could tell him now that he should call her to check that what I was saying was right.

"Ma'am please make yourself decent. I'm coming in." And I heard the door open and I was trying to curl up in a ball with my back against the headboard and my legs kind of tucked up underneath so he wouldn't see like everything when he came around the corner even though doing that totally exposed my tits.

And then I heard the door open and I couldn't see him at first from the bedroom and he was asking "You decent Ma'am?" Then he turned the corner and it was this big huge black guy saying "Housekeeping management and we have to...what the fuck?"

"Please!" Please what I didn't know and still don't - but please something.

"Lady, what the fuck? What happened here?" He rushed over above me to check the cuffs and even jiggle the short chain between them that connected me to the headboard but I knew he couldn't get me out without the key or tools or something. And I had to stretch my neck back to look up above to see him and man was he huge like huge all over and I'm not saying fat cause that's a hurtful term but really huge.

I couldn't answer so he said "What kind of fuckin' nutjob did this to you?"

And then I was like "No...no! It's OK...It's really...I'm fine." I even tried smiling up at him to get him to understand.

"You been raped or something?" Which, you couldn't blame him for wondering once he saw what he saw.

But I was like "No, really...It's nothing...I'm OK."

He looked pretty skeptical and then he reached down to cup my breast and lifted it to see it better and said "OK my ass. Dried cum all over your tits. That's rape." Then he checked my other breast and said "Lots of DNA evidence here, don't wash these" and I was like, inside I mean, how am I going to wash my breasts right now?

I was blubbering pretty hard now feeling really nervous and really sorry for myself and said "No! No! I wasn't ...it wasn't...wasn't exactly like rape."

"What then? What was it exactly like? Did this to yourself?"

And you can see for yourself that it would be pretty hard to explain things in that situation. Where would you begin?

"No, but please...please...listen, please listen to me."

"I am lady. I am listening, but what the...? Let me call security...no let me call the police and security. It's my ass if I don't, so I'm going by the book here." I was so miserable and I think he could see it then. He said "Those fuckin' animals" with a disgusted shake of his head and looked down at me with real pity.

He had his cell phone out and was dialing and then I was crying super hard and begging him to stop but I heard him saying "Yeah. We got an emergency here in" he looked down at the key in his hand "in room 2103...yeah...the suite...yeah!...Looks like rape to me. ...Yeah, naked chained to the bed...Got dried patches of cum all over her... No, she says it wasn't but you know...covering up for him...Yeah, scared...Young girl too, white chick...Pull the room registration...yeah...I know...find out what bastard booked this room...get the police...bring them up here ASAP." And his cellphone snapped shut.

And the more I cried and begged the more he ignored me and then I heard the door opening again and I was like oh my God the police are here already? Which of course didn't make sense. And then ...

It was Jack. And I was never in my life so happy to see a friendly face and thought maybe now the guy would listen, cause he, Jack I mean, was a man.

"Oh. Jack. Oh my God Jack! You're just in time...make him understand...make him stop doing..."

"Stop who? Oh. You mean old Barney here?" He had this big shiny smile on his face looking down at me cause he didn't even understand that it was like a total emergency.

"Yes. Him. Make him...what?" Cause that was pretty confusing. "You...you know him?"

"Of course I know Barney. BTS brother since 2009."

"No! No! He works here. Housekeeping management and he...he thinks Brandon raped me and ..."

The big guy, Barney I guess, said "That the perp's name honey? Brandon?"

And I was like "Yes. I mean no. I mean..." cause I really didn't know what I was supposed to mean then.

Which made him roll his eyes and say "Which is it honey? Yes or no? Some rich white guy from down at the bar named Brandon, right? Probably out on the road with a fat expense account and thinks he can get away with anything. Has a fat wife and some stupid kids at home and sees some fine young pussy and then Wham! You never saw it coming I bet. Right? This Brandon, that's who did this to you?"

But there was so much wrong I couldn't begin to answer but then I finally said "But he's not white, he's black." Which I thought would make it better what with him being black himself.

And Barney rolled his eyes even more but it seemed like it made him angry at me too and said "Oh? So that's how we gonna to play this? Got a rape so it's gotta be a black dude, right? Like no white guy ever went crazy over pussy." And I was saying No, no, no but he wouldn't listen to me and said "Just fuck up the Negro's life cause some white douchebag can't keep his dick in his Hagaar slacks?"

He turned to Jack, who now had his hand covering his mouth like a frightened girl, and said "She's either lying or maybe she's in shock. Or maybe he threatened her. Understandable I guess. Some asshole, whether black or white doesn't matter," and he paused to roll his eyes at me a third time "named Brandon and he's down in the bar with her and drops roofies in her drink and..."

And it was so out of control all I could do was look at Jack and say "Help me. Please Jack. Help me." And I was starting to be pretty angry with him cause he hadn't like said a word to defend me or to defend Brandon even though he had said this Barney was BTS himself and so you'd think he could have worked it out with him. With Barney I mean.

Inside I'm like Beth threatened to help Jevon cut off his balls if he fucked up the collections. What would they do to him if he helped land Brandon in jail for rape?

So I'm looking up at Jack saying help and now his hand was down I can see he's laughing pretty hard but without much noise and I'm like ready to explode at him and...

And it finally hit me. I know I keep saying I'm stupid and I know I just said above that I shouldn't be self-critical but then who else falls for things like this? Anyone? Anyone in the whole world?

I shrieked "Jack! You bastard" and even though I said before I don't like girls to curse I do think I was in my rights on this one. Cause even if I'm the stupid one that was a pretty mean trick. And I could tell for sure now cause the black man, the one he called Barney, and he were high fiving and laughing and Jack was saying "You see the look on her face when..." and Barney was saying "Yeah, shoulda seen her 3 minutes before that."

And I was crying again really, really crying bad but also I have to admit feeling somewhat relieved that it was all a big joke and I wasn't about to get Brandon arrested for rape or something cause I cannot, literally cannot, imagine how much trouble I'd be in with John and Janice and Jevon too if I had screwed things up that bad.

And I was still crying of course but then the anger got to be more than the fright or the relief and I shrieked, which is totally not like me at all, "Jack. You are a rotten bastard! You scared me so bad you asshole!" and I did it in a way that at least got them to stop laughing at me and maybe then both of them started to look a little sorry for what they had done. I think.

And then I was like aware that I was still naked in front of the stranger Barney but then I also realized that if Jack had told the truth and he really was BTS that he might have seen me nude already last night at the auction. And of course Jack himself had seen plenty of me nude the night before even if I didn't have sticky cum blotches and cuffs on then.

So I stopped crying long enough to ask Barney "Is it true? Are you really BTS?"

"Yes ma'am" and I was still pretty angry but I admit that I liked it, being called ma'am, again just like I had before by the real housekeeping lady. Which made me cry a little bit less I think. That he at least could be nice like that.

"Of course he is. Was at BTS with me when the call came in so he was like what if we...and I said sure. But it was his idea." Jack could be a weasel like that; I was starting to learn more about him that way.

Barney was staring at me with the pity look again and I think with regret. I noticed then what beautiful eyes he had, big white eyes with rich dark brown pupils; eyes that looked like they felt bad but which were also somehow smiling down on me. Which, for some odd reason, got the tears going again.

"Excuse me ma'am but he's right. It was my idea and I should have known how stupid it was. Really stupid!" He paused and looked down at me and I thought his eyes were getting bigger just like he was going to cry then himself which got me to feel bad all over again - that he should be so sad now.

"I'm so sorry and I apologize if I frightened you, embarrassed you. Just got carried away there, but there's no excuse for it. Totally my fault."

12