Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last one got me wondering. That night in the car I'd seen the label, which was something like Vagiblush or Vagifresh or whatever but that might be just the name of the feminine deodorant Mom uses but I don't really need to. She told me it was to control her blushing even if I had never noticed that was such a big problem with her. And I set off into her bedroom, hers and Daddy's that is, to see if I could find it to make sure. It wasn't in the medicine cabinet in their bath cause probably she didn't want Daddy to see it. Girls really like to be private about that sort of thing. And it wasn't in her nightstand or her jewelry box or any of the other obvious places.

And then I went and found it hidden under some of Mom's lingerie, which is smart cause she figured guys like Daddy would never look there. But there it was: Vagiwell Blush. And I looked closer at the label now and it said "1 pill before bedtime daily, 2 if intercourse is expected." Maybe the idea was that if you need to control a blushing problem then you would really need it if you were, you know, about to fool around, especially if you were, like Mom, a married woman whose husband definitely would not expect her to blush no matter what he wanted her to do.

But then I went to my room and looked it up on the internet, which is a good place to look things up, and it wasn't that at all. The article I found said it was an all-natural (good), herbal (good), remedy for women who experienced painful intercourse and/had trouble achieving orgasm. It also said that the mainstream medical schools "doubted its efficacy" which I looked up and it meant they thought it was fake or something. But John had explained how wrong doctors could be about herbal medicines so I wasn't surprised.

I freaked immediately! Mom had trouble down ..., you know, down there? Or it hurt? When she and Daddy did it? Or she didn't even enjoy it the way a good wife should cause it would make it better for her husband? OMG that was so sad for her and Daddy!

I read more and it explained things really well. Cause what the blush is, well it's not for your face but for your labia, which are parts of the vagina, and the other parts inside a girl. Which if they get more blood get engorged really nice, like nice full lips on a girl's mouth, and that opens the girl up like a flower, which means it exposes her clitoris and all the other juicy parts to whatever her man is wanting to do to her. Plus when the lips of the vagina engorge it makes the man's penis feel bigger in her like she's totally filled with him which is the feeling I got with Jevon and Barney and is very nice. And finally it gets the girl like super wet which is helpful in getting everything nice and slick and slippery for him while he's fucking her.

It's amazing what these doctors or scientists or whatever like John can do to help women, and I was happy for Mom that John could help her just like he helped me with T-nodes in my breasts with the GT. I still didn't know what she knew about the BTS event but at least I thought it was good for her to be in John's control because he'd know just what to do with her.

So then I sat on my bed and worried about the possible job for her at BTS which she had mentioned to me and now even Daddy knew about. And that was the most upsetting, or maybe tied with her not having panties because it would be hard to believe that John would want the panties of a 37 year old woman even if she still did have awfully nice breasts for her age. But I was too exhausted to really think about it much - just like Daddy had said - and I lay my head on the pillow and fell asleep in like 2 minutes.

The next thing I knew Sam was shaking my arm to wake me up. I bolted right up and looked around. I was right! The clock said 6:20 and I was supposed to have met with John at 6! I felt this terrific sadness and almost terror at the idea I was missing him and that it was all my fault and I might have started crying if Sam had not interrupted.

"Don't worry about it."

"What? Don't worry about...?"

"About you appointment."

I looked at her eyes. But Sam is inscrutable. How did she know about it?

"That girl Kim, the one who works for that John guy you see? Mom told me about her, cause they're like friends or something now. That Kim called like two hours ago to cancel. Said John had a crisis with some girl in Denver and had to go to see her. Said he told her not to wake you or anything so I didn't."

"Oh my God, he cancelled?"

"Yup."

"Denver? What? A girl there?"

"Yup."

I felt relief that at least it wouldn't be my fault, but still I so needed to see him! And I admit that I got annoyed even if I have no right to. But not at John just at the idea that some bitch in Denver...

"What else did she say?"

"Said you could see someone named Janice tomorrow if you wanted. Or you could wait till next Monday for John to be back."

"Oh."

I knew immediately that I would wait for him. I mean Janice is awesome and knows like everything and is really good to me. But the last time I saw her with John had been the day Jevon ended up taking me to BTS to show me where I would work. She ate my pussy that day before Jevon came in and I thought that was really loving and sweet even if it did freak me out at the time. But still it would be too awkward to meet with her alone. I think we would both need John there to really tell us the right way to behave now.

Sam interrupted my thoughts. "What's it all about? Why do you see these people?"

"It's...aaaah...it's just kind of, you know, related to some...some therapy I have."

"About boyfriend problems I bet. Julian?"

"Well, maybe. Kind of...it's hard to explain."

But that was enough information for her. Thank God she's not really all that interested in my problems.

"Yeah, well at least it means you're not a lesbian. And Mom seems to like them all so I guess it's OK."

"Yeah."

So the two of us went downstairs for dinner. Mom had just got in the door herself and seemed only a little spacier than usual. It was so late that she brought back pizza for all of us - I mean at least for the 3 beavers since Daddy was missing it again cause of some important business meetings he always has.

Mom modelled her new blue dress while Sam and I ate. I thought it was really pretty even if it was kind of too low cut I thought for a baptism. She always goes for that sort of dress and I guess Daddy allows it so it must be OK. She showed us her new bracelet and necklace which were pearl thingy's nice for middle aged women I guess and put on her new high heels. Which I really liked cause none of us Desjardin girls is all that tall to begin with and I thought they made her legs look really pretty.

And Sam wandered away to the den while Mom showed me 3 new bra and panty sets she'd bought so she'd have a choice on Sunday and they were really pretty and kind of sexy the way she likes. And then she surprised me with 2 nice new sets for me too even if it wasn't that much of a surprise because she usually gets me some lingerie whenever she goes in for herself. And I thought my things were super nice, these really tiny panties and bras one with Snoopy and one that was a really pretty pale green which make a girl feel so feminine even if the bras did remind me of how small my boobs really are. Mom is very thoughtful in that way.

After that we all watched some stupid movie which I didn't really pay attention to and almost started crying a couple of times cause of my missed appointment. But in the end I was OK and went back up to bed and to sleep around 9:30 just as Daddy was getting home.

The next day was Wednesday and really nothing happened at all. Daddy left on a business trip to China, which is in Asia, of all places and we all got to hug and kiss him and say a nice goodbye. I guess there must have been some emergency over there because it hadn't been planned at all. And Mom said "Oh, no! You'll miss the christening" meaning the Williamson baby and Daddy said "Well it can't be helped and you'll have the girls with you" which was quite a shock because I'd already forgotten about that what with all the other problems I had.

But after that like nothing.

Sam and I hung out at the pool and I tanned and swam a little and still slept a lot. Mom disappeared for 3 hours in the afternoon and when she returned she wouldn't really say much other than she had been "out with the girls." But she was looking a little more dazed and goofy-happy than the day before and didn't seem like she'd been drinking so I sort of doubted that was the whole story. Which got me worrying again about her.

Then I went for a run. I was afraid I'd be getting fat cause I hadn't really exercised for almost a week. Unless you count getting tied up and fucked, which is pretty physically demanding when you think about it. So it felt really good to work out again. And after the run I did about a million sit-ups and then used Mom's Stairmaster to help firm my butt cause all girls need to worry about that area even the ones like me who are still 18. After that I ate a little dinner and was a really good-tired now from the workout and so I went to bed early. Only 4 days till I got to see John!

It was the following day, Thursday, when things got weird, and I mean weird-bad. As soon as I got up I saw the text message from Julian, sent at 3:45 A.M., breaking up with me. How we weren't right for each other, how he'd fallen in love for real with some slut named Jasmine, how he wished me the best but we couldn't see each other anymore, and how sorry he was.

I sat on my bed and had to read it like 5 times till it totally sunk in. Then I sat and cried for like an hour. We had been so much in love!

And then I got mad, and I mean really mad like only us girls get when we get super screwed over by a guy we like totally love and have done everything for. Like he didn't even know how much I had done for him!

Which, the part that really got to me was the "sorry" part cause I didn't believe that for a second. And I'm thinking after all I'd done for him to make him happy and how devoted and faithful I'd been. I mean not counting what I had to do with John and with Mr. Williamson and with Jevon and Barney and Brandon cause that was all for Julian to begin with. And not counting the girls like Beth and Maureen and Kayla and Kristin cause that had been part of my job more or less. And how I'd cleaned and cooked for him and even shaved my pussy just to make him happy - although John and Jevon both thought it suited me anyhow - and how hard I had worked at trying to Fellate-Fix myself and had to use GT and do exercises and read a book and go to therapy and everything else. And all the worry about whether I was good enough for him.

It's awful to say but I think I hated him then.

And I stayed totally po'd till about noon wandering around the house all by myself and thinking how I'd like to send back one of those texts which are so mean and devastating. Something like "My blowjobs are better than Jasmine's" or "I think she's a whore" or "You are sooooo mean" or "You don't have any idea what you're missing" or something. But nothing seemed quite right and in the end I never responded. Which was probably for the best.

Then I picked up a banana for lunch and carried it upstairs to my room. I was so upset and distracted laying there on the bed crying that before I knew what I was doing I was sucking on it, sucking on it banana peel and all probably cause it stays hard that way. When I realized what I was doing I smiled for the first time and suddenly things seemed to get better. Even my thoughts about him.

I mean in the end I have to say that Julian was a horrible boyfriend and I probably never really actually loved him and he was really mean. So good riddance.

But there was a good side too. I mean despite his being a dick our relationship had led to so many good things. Like getting to know John and getting the T-nodes in my breasts all taken care of and how that would improve my oral skills, which are important to every girl. And how John and Janice had been so loving and kind with all my other problems as well. And how I'd actually fallen in love not once like Julian had with the slut but 3 separate times with 3 wonderful men. And how I still loved all of them even if mostly I was in total love now with Barney. And how if not for Julian hating my blowjobs I would never have even met any of them to begin with. And how I got into the U and was a college girl now and how I knew all these wonderful men at BTS and could work for them. And how even my L-E-Z phobia was pretty much gone now that I knew how wonderful it was to go down on a girl and lick up her wonderful flavors and scents.

But still. He really he was a dick. And for a second I even added to myself "like all men" but I didn't really mean it cause Barney or Daddy or some men would never ever do that to a girl.

Anyway I started to feel really much better and went in for a swim and everything seemed pretty nice.

And then I got depressed again and then Mom went out for the entire evening again and Sam was over her girlfriend's house and how I binge-watched "Sex and The City" to cheer up but it really didn't do much to help even if I loved seeing the outfits the girls wore. I sat there crying and saying to myself "only 3 more days."

12