Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were incredible. And not just cause everyone, including me I hope but I try not to be so conceited, looked so sexy and hot and wonderful, but because they were all such nice mementos of an event which I knew I would never, ever forget.

And the ones of me and Barney? All I can say is that they mean so much to me. Cause he was only the most wonderful man ever! And even if I was only his lend at the event and not really owned by him I felt like he was my actual owner, no disrespect to Brandon, and that I would love him forever. And the picture where he is displaying the locket meant so much to me, his face all serious but happy too if you know what I mean. And my second favorite was of me kissing Beth's breasts.

After that it took me like hours to calm down and I did actually have to lie down and masturbate not once but twice which is not all that wrong if it's for a man you love and besides I hardly ever do it and it felt incredible. And I had to tell Sam to go away when she started banging on the door to see if I wanted to go for a swim. And they left me alone which was nice.

After all that I had to get up and hide the pictures which made me sad because I would have loved to hang one or two or even all of them on the walls of my bedroom. And I had a perfect spot opposite the bed next to the big picture I have there of Anne Hathaway in a bikini where you can see her breasts are so nice and even a little of her butt which you can tell she works really hard on. But of course I couldn't do that and in the end I hid them together with the tip money under all those old smelly gym clothes cause at least no one would ever look there.

At dinner I was snapped out of it by Mom asking again would I be at the christening the next day. She said for "baby Edgar" and Sam and I immediately corrected her to "baby Ethan" and in the end both Sam and I couldn't get out of it.

And so on Sunday first the 3 of us went to 10 o'clock services at Pastor Krieg's church which was nice even if I was a bit distracted most of the time. He preached on "the good wife" and I think he probably made a lot of sense but I can't really remember much of it.

Then we went home to change for the christening. Mom got into her new outfit of course and I have to admit looked really pretty and feminine. I felt bad though cause she was a little sad that Daddy wasn't there to lead her. I thought I would feel better by getting into a totally cute outfit but then I realized I better be careful not to wear anything that would get Mr. Williamson too excited. So in the end it was a very modest rose dress that buttoned all the way up the front and isn't short or anything - just about mid-thigh. I did put on a super cute panty-bra set (soft yellow with these adorable little blue and red butterflies) because it's nice to feel sexy underneath even when you're dress is pretty plain. And Sam just had on her usual little girl skirt and blouse and she looked cute too.

So the 3 beavers set off for the Williamsons. And I was pretty nervous but I shouldn't have been. It turned out fine, or at least fine for me. There was this huge crowd in the house - Mom said "told you so!" So we just mingled and met the ecumenical (!) minister, Pastor Daniels, and chatted with family friends and cooed over the baby and kissed Mrs. Williamson who, if she was totally happy to see me like I was her long lost love or something, kept that feeling well hidden. Not that she wasn't nice, she was. And I looked at her and saw that having a baby was really hard on a girl's figure so I felt bad for her. Still I thought she looked pretty - and she did beam cause she was definitely the center of attention.

And Mr. Williamson was nice as could be and was all busy entertaining guests - all those Methodists and Baptists - and all he did was kiss first Mom and then me and then even Sam on the cheek. And told us all how pretty we all looked even if he was staring right at me when he said it, which I think Mom definitely noticed. And we ate sandwiches and cake and then had some punch cause Mom said they didn't want to offend the Baptists with wine and beer, even if everyone knew that some of the Catholics had brought their own whiskey and were drinking it on the back deck.

The only thing that happened with me was that once when I was in the hallway with a lot of girls my age like Jenny Snow and Alicia Mondale and Wendy Phillips and Mr. Williamson had to squeeze through to get into the garage to bring in more soft drinks well he took the opportunity to run his big hand across my rear end and give it a little pinch while his other hand brushed across my breasts as I hugged up to the wall. Which wasn't so bad at all compared to what I'd been afraid of and I could tell the other girls hadn't even seen it. Then with the girls' backs to him he turned and made that phone cradle thing with his hand and fingers at me and then ran his tongue across his upper lip. Then he was gone.

About 10 minutes later Pastor Krieg came in. He came right over to us girls. At first he just seemed kind of spacey and funny. But I think he might have been a little drunk too. At least he was slurring his words a bit when he told Alicia, as he leaned in too close to her and gripped her upper arm, that she was the prettiest girl in the choir and could sing hymns for him any time. It made us all a little nervous, and made her blush too. I'm pretty sure she's a virgin.

Right after that Pastor Krieg got in an argument with Pastor Daniels. Something about the true definition of "holy orders." It was a little embarrassing to tell you the truth. Then the two of them began to get a little bit loud and the language started to get a little bit rough. Pastor Daniels said something mean about predestination and then Pastor Krieg got off a good one about original sin. Everyone in the room was staring at them. And then Pastor Krieg was saying "Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!" pretty loud.

So finally Mr. W. had to step in to separate them.

The whole thing happened in the living room right in front of Mrs. Williamson and she started to cry. Which made baby Ethan begin to howl and spit up formula all over her nice dress. Then one of the Catholics who had got drunk out back fell through the screen door as he looked in to see what the commotion was.

It might have been OK except he fell right on top of Mrs. Williamson's grandmother who was like 100 or something. She was lying on the floor moaning and writhing while he lay atop her alternately cursing and shouting "sweet Mother of God!" I think he was too drunk to get up on his own. Some of the other old ladies started hitting him with their canes and yelling for him to get off and Mr. Williamson had to come over to free his mother-in-law.

Mr. W. is so strong that he was able to lift that big beefy Catholic right off her. The Catholic stumbled to his feet and then fell back the other way through the door, the same one he'd entered by a minute earlier. This time he hit the frame and tempered glass and the door exploded. Glass was flying everywhere and I heard a Baptist scream "My eyes! He got my goddamned eyes!"

The fight between pastors continued through all of this. Mr. W. was still comforting the grandmother, which left Pastor Krieg free to scream "Fuck that!" and take a swing at Pastor Daniels. He got him really good right on the nose and blood started pouring everywhere as Pastor Daniels crumbled in a heap on the living room carpet. By then almost everyone in the room was screaming or swearing. Some of the Methodists had banded together behind the ecumenical minister and were circling Pastor Krieg in a threatening way.

Then another Catholic was fighting his way through the mangled frame of the door. He was screaming at Mr. W. and seemed to think that he, Mr. W. I mean, had intentionally thrown the first Catholic through the glass door. Which was totally unfair cause I'd seen him stumble on his own. But then the second one got through and launched himself. Mr. W. fell back to protect himself which made the Catholic land right on the grandmother. She was having a pretty tough day.

This time the old ladies didn't need to use their canes cause Mr. W. was up and had his hands clenched together and was clubbing the man on the back of the neck while he screamed "Get the fuck off her."

Me and the other girls had a really good look at everything from the hall right off the living room.

Mom grabbed me and told me it was time to go. We found Sam in the kitchen inspecting the hors d'oeuvres and discussing Thessalonians with the black maid the Williamson's had hired for the day. Back there you really couldn't hear much of the ruckus. Which surprised me. Mom and I each grabbed a hand and were pulling Sam away. Then we were sneaking out the front door and heard Pastor Daniels say "Motherfucker sucker punched me." We could hear a slap and another punch and some moans, but I couldn't tell from whom. Then the screaming started again and drowned it all out. Someone threw a lamp across the room and it exploded on the wall over Mrs. Williamson's head just as we got out.

By the time we got to the car an ambulance was pulling up, probably for the old lady and the Catholic and the Baptist but maybe for the ecumenical minister and the second Catholic as well. It was a pretty high body count for a baptism.

I think all 3 of us were in shock. Sam was saying "Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. - 2 Chronicles 20:15." And Mom was all jittery and fumbling to get the key in the ignition and telling Sam to be quiet for goodness sake. And then Mom said she hoped that baby Edgar and Marcia, she meant Mrs. W., had not been hurt and Sam and I didn't even bother to correct her. And I know I was kind of dazed myself, which is unusual for me.

But even so I was able to turn to Mom and look her in the eye as I reached out to squeeze her hand. I said "You were right. Economical baptism is definitely not the way to go." Cause I guess that, as confused as she often is, her instincts on these things are pretty good.

And she appreciated me saying it, I could tell. Finally she got the key in, started the car up and we drove off.

As we turned the corner off the Williamson's street we saw a second ambulance and 2 police cars scream past with lights flashing. But by then I was already over it. All I could think of was "Tomorrow I see John."

12