Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But still we knew we had something. So now we got the 2 girls in treatment, Cindy and Caitlyn, the C and C sisters we called them. And we're thinking of marketing them that way – like they're sisters. But then Cindy didn't work out – went too far lez to be of much interest to us – and Julian comes back with a report that Caitlyn's Mom, Liz, is super-hot for 38."

And I was like "That's so unfair to Mom cause she's only...." To myself of course. And it was really interesting what he was saying about Julian cause I wasn't ever really sure if he worked for John or not.

"So now we get 2 things going. First I had Julian run these little tests on the Mom. You know like brush up against her tits or 'accidentally' put his hand on her ass when they were together in the pool. See how she did. Got Caitie to convince Liz that Julian should be allowed to sleep over whenever the Dad and the girl were away. Found out she was easy on all this. She liked it."

"So a good start."

"Yeah. He was convinced he could have fucked the mother too, Liz here, but we held him off. He thought she was a natural slut."

"Interesting."

"Then in Caitie's treatment I steered towards discussion to the Mom, got the Mom issue in her head. Which was pretty easy. Turned out that Liz liked buying Caitie sexy lingerie, a natural opening. And finally I got the Mom to come in on her own. Which, we really got lucky with her. With both of them really. So easy to lead them."

"Always a good sign."

"Yeah. And we used the water of course. But really they were so easy that after about 3 sessions we hardly even needed it, just kept with it to be sure."

"So it is laced? I mean some control substance in there?"

"Well that one sort of falls under the heading of trade-secret. We don't discuss the water even with Jevon."

"Oh I hate to pry! But you know us girls. And I heard..."

"Excuse me for interrupting but I know what you heard. Cause it's been out there a while. That it's not laced at all. Just a placebo which creates an impression that it is or might be. Create a question, create a doubt, create a presumption. Get inside the girl's head."

"Yeah. And I know you don't wanna tell but it makes sense that..."

"Well...maybe...or maybe not. But in any case the water gives a girl permission to act out. You know? Like "it's not really me doing this" or "I'm doing this for a noble cause." But it's really just giving her permission to be herself. To be what she really is. It works."

Which was also interesting. I never thought there was anything funny about the water.

"I see."

"Natural submissiveness takes over. We think both are off the charts."

"Yeah, Nice! So it's a jump-start?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"But you're not going to tell me if..."

John never answered, or maybe he gave her his look. It puts a girl – maybe even a girl like Beth – right in her place. Or at least it does it to me.

It was her turn to sigh wearily. Then I heard the tea kettle whistling. And I was hoping Mom wouldn't forget the scotch for John.

They went back to business.

"Anyway because of the BTS event we were prepping Caitie hard to meet Jevon and see if he would bite. I had told him the Mom was a real possibility too but it was too early to know for sure. And then we're working the Mom out on her own appointment schedule. Her cunt was fine but maybe a little moisture problem. Not bad but for our line of work, you know. Put her on the Blush and got her working out regularly with me, with Janice and with Kim. Then you took Caitie off our hands for the 3 days and after that we had this week after to really accelerate her, Liz I mean, and get her up to speed. Quick learner too. Both girls in fact."

"Yeah the timing was great. These last 7 days we worked out the China thing for Dad and the St. Anne's thing for the girl. Parents had wanted that anyway. Made things easy."

"Amazing it all came together so fast."

"Yeah. That is if we can make the deal."

He chuckled. "Yes. If."

She did too. "That is if you don't mind negotiating with a slut."

This time they both laughed.

Mom came in with a little tray she uses for entertaining. It held one cup of tea and one scotch neat the way John like's it. I hoped she used the really good scotch that Dad saves for his important business friends. They took their drinks. Mom curtsied, which was kind of cute, and resumed her kneeling position beside me.

Beth blew on her tea and took a small sip. "Delicious. Thank you."

John swirled the scotch in his tumbler but didn't sip yet. I caught sight of Mom from the corner of my eye looking really proud and happy. To be of service I guess. And I think I was proud of her too then.

John said "May I proceed?"

"Of course."

And he began Mom's grading the way Beth had led my own.

"I'm gonna be a little less formal, roll body, submission and performance all together in one grade if you don't mind. Gonna come out the same either way. OK?"

"Fine by me if you cover it all. Start with the basics. Cunt?"

"An 8.0."

"Based on?"

"Jevon sent in 2 of the BTS kids, juniors I think, just yesterday to fuck her. Their grades, both 8."

"What's your grade?"

"Well I'd do a 9 today. I've fucked her 6 or 7 times by now. A little dry at first, she had some pain too. Turns out the painful intercourse has been fucking with her marriage and her head for years. Frustrated the hell out of her but she sublimated it all into her cocksucking, which worked out well for us."

"Not to mention her husband." They both laughed.

"But we're well on our way to working that out with treatment. The moisture you saw? We've almost got her creaming on command. But leave me out. Just count the 2 boys."

"Nah. I'll give you 8.3; average you in with the boys. Not as good as the girl but not bad either. See you left a little muff on her but shaved the girl."

It took me a moment or two to recognize that I was "the girl." I was beginning to understand that Beth can be very professional like that and it made me even more proud to know her.

"Jevon specifically wanted Caitie shaved. Our Julian handled it. Didn't tell us on the Mom so figured it was better to let it be and y'all can decide later what to do there."

"Ass and tits?"

"Well, I've got 9 on her tits and 8 for her ass. But she's right here so you can decide for yourself and if we disagree then... Liz – up again please. Please present yourself to Beth."

Mom jumped up again and moved toward them. John had to push the coffee table back a bit to where it almost touched my stomach as I knelt. To make room for Mom.

I could see it all cause I could tell they weren't paying any attention to me. John took a sip of scotch. Beth put down her tea. Mom began to kneel but Beth stopped her. She looked her up and down and then put her hands on Mom's hips to turn her gently. A hand a on her back and Mom knew to bend over to let Beth examine her ass.

Now Mom was staring right at me and mouthed the words "It's OK. Don't worry." Which, I can totally read Mom's mouthing she does it so often when Daddy is home. And I was proud of her again for how mature she was being about all this, and about how she didn't seem confused when they told her what to do.

Beth's hands roamed up her thighs and cupped each ass cheek. She smacked Mom lightly on the butt, I think to see how or if her ass cheeks reddened. I couldn't tell about that though. Then she ran her hands over both globes again and then spread them.

"You've fucked her here?"

"Just once but yeah. She's good too. The submission makes it work for her."

Beth turned her attention back to Mom. "Turn and kneel please."

She took Mom's tits in her hands as if weighing them. She jiggled them back and forth, then up and down and then side to side again. With a serious look of concentration on her face like when I used to watch Cindy trying a math equation. She pinched each nipple in turn to where Mom gave this very tiny moan. Then she held them again and let go quick like she was seeing how far they would drop. But I don't think they fell very far and she looked satisfied.

I may already have mentioned that I think Mom has beautiful tits.

"Return please." Beth waited till Mom was kneeling beside me again before she spoke. "Well I'll give you the 9 on her tits. Really nice for a 38 year old." Again!! Poor Mom couldn't even defend herself. Still a 9 for her tits and it made me feel even worse about my bad grade of 7. "But the ass? Seven would be a stretch, more like a 6. I think it's safe to guess that hubby is not working her out there, so there'll be lots of practice in store."

"Yes, but an ass like that? At her age?"

"Yes for her age it's actually very nice. Just I'm not grading on a curve here. One of the brothers is fucking her he wants something special there. You know how they are with the ass."

"And we're working her out pretty hard, firming exercises for tone but there's no flab at all, and no cellulite. Plus the Blush and the submission exercises."

"But I'm buying today's property, not future improvements, especially since those are uncertain for a woman her age."

I could tell John was going to give in, even though his own score of Mom's ass had been 2 points higher. And he did. So I felt really bad for Mom then to have her ass criticized like that. I'm not saying it's like a teenager's ass or that it's awesome or anything but she does look very nice in her bikini and compared to all the other Moms of my friends her butt is awesome.

"Well 6 then, if we must."

"Let's cut to the chase here. Face and hair – she is very pretty! You're going to say 9. I'll give you 8. Body type. You're going to say 8, I'm giving you 7. I like that she's taller, maybe adds some stamina. And nothing wrong there but seven is a good grade from me on body type. The only question is mouth and throat."

"Fine, fine, fine. But the mouth and throat are excellent. She's a natural. You'll see. And like I said, sublimation helped her develop. And the brothers will see. Had her blow the 2 frat boys yesterday after they were done fucking her. They gave her 9's so I'm sticking there."

First I'm like thinking no wonder she's been bringing home pizza rather than cook, and no wonder she's looked a bit spacey when she's come home at night. I was laughing inside – I think I'd be looking a bit frazzled after that afternoon too! Mom had been pretty busy!

And now I could tell, I'm not sure how but probably just from how certain John had seemed, that Beth would be the one to give in. And I was right again.

"Put in the 9 then and let's average."

"But you know her submission and what you call resolve/reaction are both very strong."

"I believe you said they were all rolled into the earlier grades? No double counting please."

"And her work with the girls? Both Kim and Janice?"

"Well I'm interested but we cannot count grades there."

"Can't count them? Why not?"

"No brothers present to judge. Even Caitie's lez rating? It came from the brothers watching her eat pussy and getting licked, not from us girls. Remember we're the peons in the organization."

"Wow! Even for lez ratings, huh? I would have thought..."

"Yeah. And for the record if it had been us girls rating Caitie we would have gone a bit lower than they did – so that worked to your advantage."

They let that one sit. I was a bit upset but tried hard not to show it. Which of them, Maureen, Kayla or Kristin, had I failed to please with my mouth? And didn't they realize it was my very first time eating pussy?

Then Beth asked. "But off the record then, how did Liz do with the girls?"

"Fantastic. We had to pry her off Kim's cunt the first few times we let her go down on her. Same with Janice. And same in reverse. Janice says she loved eating the mother's pussy even more than she did Caitie's. Course she got a lot more chances with the Mom cause we had to hurry Caitie through it for Jevon."

"Yah. Very interesting. I'll be looking forward to meeting her that way." And they both gave a little giggle.

And I admit it even if it's really bad of me. I was jealous of my Mom right then. A jealous jerk. Cause I should have been so proud of her for pleasing John. But all I could think of was: they hadn't even let me taste either Kim or Janice's pussy so it was unfair!

John went "hmmmph" then took out a little calculator and started pecking at it.

"I get 7.9. You?"

"Yes. And because of her strong blowjob performance it's an 8.0 weighted, so I'm giving you that. It's 8.0 for Liz and we said 8.7 for Caitie. Agreed?"

He paused, she waited. Finally she asked again "Agreed?"

"Yes Beth."

"Right then. Gives us 16.7 for the package."

"But the intangibles."

"Yes, of course. I'm getting there. Jevon says I can go plus-1 for that."

"Plus-1? Are you ...." I could feel him getting genuinely angry at that and thought he was about to curse, something I don't think I'd ever heard him do. But he must have pulled back. "Are you....are you ...kidding me? Plus-1 is what I get for a single slut who's 18. Years of service alone. Future value. Now I got the rarest combination you can ask for – mother-daughter – and you're offering +1?"

"Well give me a counter then."

"I make it +4. One for Caitie, one for the Mom and two for the mother-daughter thing."

"Why does Liz get 1?"

"God! I had her at 8.3. The cocks she sucked! The way she was with the girls! You got me down on that to 8.0. But even that number is almost your average over 5 years comparing her to girls half her age. To hit even 8.0 is remarkable."

"OK and since when is almost average worth +1?"

"But her age!"

"Again not doing this on a curve John. We're evaluating her like any other slut."

"Yes but that part just doesn't make any sense. Look if Jevon wants a mother at all he has to understand that..."

"Aaaah. I don't think we want to go there. To what Jevon needs to understand." She sounded pretty upset the way she said it, like John was criticizing Jevon, which I doubt was what he meant. "I have my instructions on this so you and I may have to agree to disagree." She paused. "I suppose we ..... " And stopped again.

She let it hang there in the air. I was so nervous I began to wobble a little bit on my knees. I realized for the first time that my thighs were burning due to the position. I needed more practice! I took a quick sideways glance at Mom and she looked fine. Perfectly contented and placid. How on earth did she? Please do not let me be the one who passes out here!

Finally Beth said "No. Let's just let it wait for Jevon and Robert and Barney to return. They'll be disappointed we couldn't finish but..."

John sounded nervous for the first time. "Wait. We don't have to do that. We've come this far."

"Yes, but..."

"C'mon Beth. We're close, I can feel it. But I'm not sure we want to do this part in front of them."

Beth sounded more confident than he had. "I don't care. Doesn't matter what they think. You want them to leave?"

"Nah. You and I. Right there in the kitchen."

And I could feel John's energy pick up, like he was going to take charge here. Which is awesome! If only I could tell him right then that I loved him and that both me and Mom were on his side, even if Beth is so beautiful, and that we were so thankful for the way he stood up for us. Cause we need a man to protect us and boy was he ever that man!

They stood together and moved towards the kitchen. John saying "Finish this and set a price and we're done. We're not waiting on this anymore."

The two of them stood and left. Mom and I continued to kneel. I shifted my bum a bit and it felt a little better. I was afraid to look over at her. Not just cause I was told to stay in position but I felt bad. All this talk about how she eats pussy better than me. And all this talk about how old she was. Which, even if I do it myself, that's different cause I'm her daughter and I'm supposed to think that. But to hear it all out in the open like that and to hear Beth smooshing down her grades and my lesbian grade – even if I was glad of course that mine were higher overall – I felt bad.

But I guess Mom didn't. I felt her reach over for my hand which even if it was wrong of her I was so happy she did. I looked at her and again she seemed so calm and peaceful and happy. Her face was pretty red of course and I'm sure mine was too because who wouldn't turn red in these circumstances. But happy.

I didn't mean to but I couldn't help picturing her getting fucked by those 2 BTS brothers. I mean was this even possible? And I was like not knowing whether to be proud of her for that and for how mature she was being and how even Beth agreed Mom was pretty with nice tits and probably really did give a great blowjob or to be like all "Ick!!" cause it was my Mom and it's still somewhat confusing to this day. Even with all my knowledge and training.

I could hear John and Beth in the kitchen. Their conversation was a low rumble but even with my good hearing I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Mom spoke to me so quietly. "Are you ready for this Caitie?"

"Ready for...." Because call me dense but I still didn't know what this was all about.

"Ready for when they come back in to..."

"To what?"

"You know. John told me it would go like this. Told me they would have to split off from us right at the end. You know to...."

"You mean you knew about this? This whole session?"

"Sort of. Some of it at least. He told me but told me not to tell you. Just cause we both want you to be so happy when he..."

But she never got to finish. We heard John's voice boom out "Done." From the kitchen. It couldn't have been more than 2 minutes. And we both snapped back into position. A moment later they came out and resumed their sitting positions opposite us. This time my eyes really were definitely down on the carpet between my spread legs. I knew Mom's would be too.

12