Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.20

Story Info
Owned at last.
7.9k words
4.31
23.5k
6

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began. "Heads up girls. We've got some news. Some news you might like."

I raised my head. They were both smiling down at me, down at Mom too. But my head was swimming. What was I supposed to be ready for?

Beth took over. "First, let me give you some background so you understand what's going on. OK?" She smiled that million dollar smile at me and I melted right there on the carpet. I remembered then so vividly what it was like to kiss her and kiss her breasts and belly. The way she smelled. The way she tasted. The rubbery perfect texture of the skin on her belly and tits. So awesome! Even if I never, you know, got to lick her down there.

"Traditionally BTS has had a house mother to take care of the administrative details at the national house. Works for national but covers both national and frat business. Things like planning for events and parties and supervising normal cleaning and maintenance. Getting food and liquor delivered and so forth. Supervising the outfits and dressing the girls for the parties. Things like that."

Beth paused and looked down at us.

"You know the house pretty well now Caitie – and Liz I know you've at least seen the outside. Anyway, for the last year or so we've been searching for a new mother. Mrs. Aaronson was there for years but had to move away to care for her sister. Out to California. We knew it was going to happen and had plenty of time, we thought, to find her replacement."

"But then Jevon had this idea that he wanted to replace her with a mother-daughter combination. Which made it tough. So now Mrs. A is gone for these last 6 months and we've had no one. Which meant that me and the other girls have had to fill in and do double duty. Which has been pretty hard on everyone – brothers included. Cause no one ever knew who'd be free to do what when. It caused a few problems."

She paused and looked straight at us. "Anyway, we engaged John here to help us with the search. Which led us to the 2 of you. And up until about 10 days ago we were all thinking we might have our solution."

Mom and I were going to work together for BTS?

"Thing is something changed along the way. Actually a lot has changed. First and most important is that Jevon and Robert are leaving the local BTS chapter. For a good reason, an important reason. They've been promoted up to the national leadership group. No, they're not physically moving. Jevon still has his business here and Robert has at least 4 more months on his dissertation at the U. It's just that they have new responsibilities and can no longer do everything needed at the local chapter level."

"So then the local needed new leadership. And Barney? I think you know him pretty well Caitie?" She laughed at this. John did too. "Well Barney was elected. He's the new Jevon, the new head of house."

Barney! Just the name made me tingle cause you don't know what it feels like to be a girl in love, really really true love, for the first time ever! And I could barely understand the words but Barney (my Barney!) was the new Jevon or something – whatever that meant. Cause he was so different than Jevon even if I loved Jevon too just not as much.

"Problem is one of the...well it's not a rule exactly...let's call it an expectation. One of the expectations of anyone who leads a local is that they have an owned woman. And Barney never has. Never has owned anyone or wanted to far as I can tell."

She paused and looked me in the eye.

"Until now that is. Until our last BTS event."

I'm thinking "Oh No!!! He's found someone...."

"Until that is he met you Caitie."

"Me? How is...." But she was smiling at me so nice it couldn't be bad. And then Mom was squeezing my hand right there in front of them. And then John jumped up and kissed me! Right on the mouth. He looked so happy.

"You. We want you...I should say he. He wants you. Barney does. To be his owned woman. Just as I am for Jevon."

And oh-my-God I couldn't believe her. And I remember thinking it was some big joke – almost like when Barney pranked me – it was really Jack's fault of course – by pretending to call the police for a rape after Brandon left me chained to the bed in his room. And then Mom was hugging and kissing me and John had his arms around us both and I realized they wouldn't be part of any prank and I almost understood then.

And I think...well actually I know... that I passed out there for a moment or two because when I was next aware I was laying on the other couch right on top of the 2 outfits me and Mom had stripped ourselves of and they were all over me looking concerned and then I burst into tears and they were all saying "Don't cry Caitie."

And finally I could speak and said "But is it...is it really...really true?"

And they were all nodding and saying "Yes" and "Yes" and "Yes it is sweetie" (that was Mom) and I was crying even more and they were all saying "Ssssh now" and "Yes Caitie" and "Barney's woman" and "owned, for real owned" and "if you agree" and "he wants you" and "Yes" and "still be a college student" and "whenever he needs you" and "Yes" and "wishes he could have told you" and "Yes" and "be a good girl now" and "Yes" and finally even I knew they were telling me the truth.

They got me standing at last and Mom walked me around the room to try to get my head clear, to get my breathing to slow down a little. John and Beth sat on the couch while we walked, flipping through some of those nice pictures they had of me. The Beth got out her IPad to show some of the others. And round and round I went with Mom. But my brain wouldn't clear. It just wouldn't. I mean I finally stopped crying and I finally believed them but it all seemed....impossible!

And then they let me and Mom sit on that couch while they stood. John even moved the piles of our clothing and lingerie off to the side on the floor so we could. And I wondered if I needed a tuffet but I couldn't tell. Maybe. Cause hearing news like that is so exciting for a girl you don't know what's going to happen down there but I definitely could feel something going on.

At last I could hear Beth speak again. "...and so congratulations again. But of course it's only if you want it. Only if you agree."

And I was like "Oh-my-God, oh-my-God..." and probably would have gone on like that for a while if John had not given me that look that snaps any girl back to attention and told me that I had to answer for real.

So I did. I said "Yes" just as they had been saying it to me. And it was official. Barney owned me. And Mom leaned over and kissed me again and then John and Beth both came and kissed me again and it was done.

Then Beth brought us all back to attention again. "Of course this lead to a different problem. Jevon's idea of a mother-daughter house-slut combination can't work now, at least not with the two of you. You understand? Cause you cannot be both a house slut and Barney's owned woman. And it's really a shame after all the hard work we put in. Especially John, who did an incredible job with you two."

And I almost burst into tears again. Cause I had ruined Jevon's idea. And cause it was like did I ruin the chance for Mom? And did I ruin all of John's hard work?

But I hadn't. At least not the part about Mom.

Beth went on. "So we'll just have to accept that and go back to the idea of a single house-mother. And that's you Beth. Course Caitie can help you out from time to time but it would be unofficial and really not what Jevon had in mind a year ago. Still. Nothing to be done about it now. The important thing is you know that Jevon and Robert and Barney all want you Beth."

I noticed she didn't call her "Liz" that time. Like it was too formal a moment or something.

And then it was Mom's turn to cry and we all hugged and kissed her just like they had me and finally I had to walk her around just like she had me and then they made Mom formally accept the position. Which, of course, she did.

After that John brought out champagne which even if Mom and I hardly ever drink was nice for a celebration and it tastes pretty good. Those little bubbles go right up into my brain where pictures of Barney and me were celebrating, just the 2 of us together, dancing and kissing and drinking and kissing and laughing and kissing some more. And it had a very nice body and mild fruitiness and excellent finish and I probably got even more lightheaded than before. So did Mom I think.

Finally after we all drank and kissed again John said "So you're turn. Both of you. Any questions for either Beth or me?" Now they were seated opposite us on the couch that first held our clothing. Mom and I were still naked (duh! Like we would be in clothes for a moment like this!) but allowed to sit on that first couch just like we were officially something.

And at first we were both like shy and still giddy and kind of unfocused and didn't want to say or ask anything. Then finally I heard Mom say "Can I ask one?"

"Of course." From both of them.

"Well....it's just.... You know...being owned. I mean Caitie has Barney now. Do I get owned too?"

Beth answered. "Oh, my. Yes of course. But you're owned by the house. Which really means owned by the national leadership. There's Jevon and Robert who live right here so you'll answer to them and to Barney. But think of it as having really 8 owners from the national and Jevon is the main one here. So really it's like Jevon will be your owner."

Mom blushed like crazy and could only say "Jevon!"

I busted in, even if it was rude or out of line, and asked "But he owns you. How can he..."

"Well I'm still his number one owned woman. But he has others...." And she drifted off. She didn't look unhappy the way I had been – like a child! – when I found out Julian had another slut. But you could tell she didn't want to talk about it either.

So I just kissed Mom's cheek. Which they didn't seem to mind at all.

And then I asked my question. "But will you and Kayla still be lead girls at the house?"

"Well no. It's kind of like we get promoted too because the men who own us got promoted. We'll have different duties too than in the past."

"So who's in charge?"

"Well for the house now it'll be Liz." She smiled. "But of course the girls still need their own leader. It's going to be Kristen. We've got her transferring to the U and she'll take over my job."

"Oh goodness! That's excellent!" Then I thought that was kind of rude towards Beth and added "I mean we'll miss you and Kayla like crazy but Kristen is so awesome too we're lucky we have her."

"I agree."

And I just knew I would love Kristen so much and I remembered her taste too.

"Beth? May I ask another?"

"Of course."

"So Mom is the house mother. But does that mean she goes to auction like we did and wears the slave outfits and all?" Cause that idea had always bothered me. She was still my Mom for goodness sake!

Beth said "No. At our auction you saw me and Jack have to run the girls even though I was in auction myself. But now you'll see Liz here will run and organize the girls and the events. She'll keep everything and everyone running smoothly. But she won't be in the auctions or bought by the brothers at our events."

And I was like so cool with that even if I admit I was concerned about the idea of Mom being the one to organize things. She has a slight confusion problem from time to time.

"So I don't get used?" That was Mom. And she sounded a little hurt. Which I had to admit was understandable even if I was so relieved to find out she wouldn't be wearing the slave outfit together with us younger girls.

"Oh certainly. Whenever a brother or a guest wants you he'll take you – with Jevon's permission that is. We have all sorts of brothers and guests who request the use of a...a...a more mature woman. Two Senators and the Governor's chief of staff have visited us in just the last month looking for that. And some younger brothers like it just for a change of pace, or because a woman like you can offer things the young ones can't. Plus with you being Caitie's Mom the opportunities are endless."

I could look over at her then. Mom looked so mellow and sweet and happy, actually blushing with pride at what Beth had said.

But I was still nervous. I hated to ask it but didn't see how I couldn't. "Will Mom and I have to...you know?"

"Make love to each other? Or service men together?" Beth and John exchanged a worried glance. Like they were unsure of me, like I was letting them down. Finally she said "Well I think you know better than to ask me that."

She stared at me kind of loving but sooo stern. It made me look away. Cause it's like I felt so dumb right then. I should know this! But no, nothing came to me right then. Fixed Fellatrix Fails Floozy Final might be a decent headline.

Beth said "Turn to me Caitie! What's your main role? Your job?"

"I...I..." and I started to sniffle. All this time they'd put into helping me and I didn't even know what my job was? I felt like such a loser right then.

John stepped in to help me. As he always does. "C'mon Caitie. You know what we've worked so hard for here!"

"I'm owned?"

"Yes and that means what to you?"

"I...I... well I should make Barney... make him happy, I think? To make him happy by being his slut?" I shouldn't have made it a question but they didn't seem to get angry cause they are both so nice.

Beth said "Of course, and another way to say that would be that you are..."

"Owned?"

"Yes...yes...but Barney's ownership means what? That he is your master and that you are..."

I interrupted cause I finally knew what they were getting at. "...that I am obedient." Not a question, a statement!

"Right. That you obey him and make him pleased with you in every way. Which means..."

And I interrupted again "...means that if he tells me to then I will." See, now I was happy cause I understood.

"Yes. Or if Jevon does."

And Mom and I answered together this time and giggled together. "Yes." And this time Mom bent to the side to kiss my cheek! Like I had (finally) passed the big test. Grateful girly graded good!

Beth resumed. "But don't worry about these things for now. For the first 3 months of your being owned it's like your honeymoon. Only Barney gets to use you. For you Liz it's Jevon, Robert or Barney. We need to get both of you settled in your roles. We need to get Caitie doing well at school. We need to let Barney enjoy her to himself. And he doesn't want the lez-Mom distraction either. So no worries for at least 3 months. After that it's really up to the 2 of you. And Jevon. And Barney."

"Course it doesn't mean you might not see things." Beth looked at us both and we both nodded. Even I could figure out what she meant. "Caitie, you turn a corner in BTS house and see Robert or Jevon fucking your Mom, you...well you need to be ready for that, to be mature, to be happy and encouraging. Happy for her, for them both."

"Yes, Beth. I promise."

"And you Liz. You go to ask Barney a question about his schedule and you find your little princess here on her knees sucking him off, you do the same."

"Yes, Beth. I promise." Said Mom. But I didn't think that would happen since Barney preferred fucking to getting a blowjob to begin with. But of course I could see the point.

"But you both have the 3 month honeymoon so don't worry much about it for now. And by the way, the honeymoon doesn't cover lez events for us girls. So Caitie you'll still be part of those – at least if and when Barney wants that. But Jevon decided that to avoid any stress in the honeymoon period Liz will not take part in them. John here has graciously offered up Kim and Janice to continue your lez training for the time being."

John let out a belly laugh and said to Mom. "If that's OK with you we mean."

And Mom was all flustered and blushing and got all girly, which was kind of cute to be truthful, and blushed some more and I could see Beth and John laughing a little but Mom was trying to be all serious and to show her obedience and all and said "The privilege will be all theirs, John." Which I knew what she meant, and I know they did too, but still. So now she had finally embarrassed me, but I still loved her for what she was trying to say. And John and Beth both seemed to enjoy it.

So at least I wouldn't have to worry about doing stuff with Mom, at least for a while. And I have to say even though I would have followed their orders was a big relief. I bet to Mom too.

John asked "But speaking of the 2 of you together there's something I've wondered about."

We waited and he smiled so nice at the two of us we both just melted. Or at least I know I did. And it made me wonder whether he would still be in charge of me and my medical condition, you know the T-nodes, even if he had said they were about totally gone. Like would he still examine me?

"Liz. You ever get to see her, or watch. I mean Caitie?"

Mom looked dreamy and content. But neither of us knew what he meant.

"I mean in action with Julian. You ever get to see him fucking her?"

"Oh. No sir!" Not offended like but kind of maybe. "Because that was private."

"But you let them. You encouraged them?"

"Well I...not really. I just...I did let him sleep over a few times, maybe 5 or 6. Cause then Caitie wouldn't have to take the bus home from his place and I always worried about her."

"But those 5 or 6 times, you never saw them?"

"No sir!" Emphatically. "No, they would be in her bedroom and I..."

"What about hearing it? You ever happen to walk by her bedroom door or..."

I was watching her face. It scrunched up a little. Now she looked dreamy but scrunched is all I can tell you. "Well, maybe once or twice."

"And you heard, what?"

"Well once she was blowing him, cause I could hear him instructing her. You know like "All mouth Caitie, you're gonna keep it wet for me." And I could hear her gagging a little."

"And the other time?"

"The other time they were fucking and I heard them both. Right when he came. I could tell."

"And you enjoyed hearing it?"

Mom didn't answer but kind of pulled her mouth to one side and looked pretty funny. He went on. "What about Julian? Did you know he wanted to fuck you?"

"Well, no. I mean not exactly. I mean he was very nice, very complimenterous to me. Especially like when we were at the pool and he'd send Caitie in the house for drinks or whatever and he'd tell me how nice I looked, you know in my bathing suit."

"And you liked that?"

"He would look. You know. At my breasts. When he was saying it. And he touched them a few times, but just by accident, when we were, you know, playing around in the pool. But that was all 3 of us."

"And what did you do after he said that, that he liked your tits?"

"Oh, I...I just...I think after I went in and showered and got her room ready. Cause he was sleeping over that night. You know just fresh sheets and air it out and make the room nice so they would both enjoy it."

Which. I'm listening and I'm like not mad at Mom at all even if some girls would be. Cause she really was trying to be nice. But that Julian. Like I said earlier. What a dick! Cause any boyfriend who wants to fuck his girlfriend's mom is not the boyfriend for me! Good riddance I say. And I was glad I was never actually in love with him cause it would be gross.

Then Beth took over. "I think we've got that one John. And what about the other way around? Caitie?"

"Yes Beth?"

"Have you ever seen Liz getting fucked Caitie?"

"No." I mean why would I see Mom like that? With Daddy? Gross!

"Or giving a blowjob?" And a little stab went through me. I didn't know why.

"No...I...no, of course, ...no....but I..." Suddenly I got all tongue tied.

"What Caitie?" Mom turned to me with a puzzled look.

"John tells me that she is an excellent cocksucker. Have you seen her at it? Truth now girlie!"