Cajun Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you naked in my bed," he said.

I ran my hands down his chest, scratching lightly with my long nails. Continuing downward, I hooked my thumbs into the waist of his pants and eased them down, helping him step out of them. A flash of heat shot through me when I realized he had put on a silver cock ring.

"God, that is so sexy," I murmured.

He helped me to my feet and pushed me gently back on the bed. Sinking down half on top of me, he kissed me, long and sweet. Drawing back, he began kissing my neck, working his way to my ear.

"Tu es jolie. Je veux vous faire l'amour."

The words sounded even sweeter and more exotic in French, causing me to shiver.

His cock, made harder and thicker by the heavy metal ring, throbbed between our bodies.

"Mmmm..." I purred, all trace of shyness burned away by the resurgence of passion, and grabbed his shoulders and rolled us over. "I want to be on top."

I mounted him, reverse-cowgirl style, sliding sensuously down his engorged penis. I rode him slowly, savoring the feel of him thrusting deep inside my aching wet pussy. Looking up, I saw my reflection in a mirror mounted on the closet door. It aroused me to see myself, bouncing up and down on Chris' thick cock, face flushed, long blonde hair falling over my shoulders and brushing my hard nipples.

Chris reached up and slowed the motion of my hips. "I want to see your face," he whispered softly.

I rose until just the tip of his cock was still inside my wet pussy. Clenching him tightly, I slowly turned to face forward, sinking luxuriously back down until he was buried to the hilt, the cock ring bumping against my aroused clit. I leaned forward and kissed him, my tongue thrusting into his mouth as his cock was thrusting into my body.

The metal cock ring pounding my clit brought me to the edge right away. I came once, then again almost immediately. Chris' eyes widened at the force of my pussy muscles grasping his cock as my orgasms rippled through me. He put his hands on my ass, increasing the pace of his thrusts. I ground my clit against the ring and came a third time, moaning with pleasure. He fucked me harder and faster until he stiffened and groaned. I felt him throbbing inside me, his orgasm going on seemingly forever. I collapsed onto his chest, his cock still embedded deep, pulsing with aftershocks.

We made love all night long: him on top, him taking me from behind, loving each other in a slow, sweet sixty-nine...anything we could think of to bring each other pleasure.

Dawn was breaking behind the curtained window as he collapsed on top of me, heavy, warm, satisfied. He kissed me softly.

"Morning, cher. What would you like to do today?"

Full of energy, he bounded out of bed. "Let's round up your friend and do the tourist thing."

I moaned and buried my head under the pillow. "Coffee first," I begged.

He gave me an affectionate swat on the butt and padded naked to the kitchen, hopefully to brew some coffee strong enough to bribe me out of bed.

Groaning, I reluctantly rolled out of bed and staggered toward the bathroom to commandeer Chris' toothbrush. Smiling slightly, I wondered what another day with this special man was going to bring.

12