Cal Jam II

Story Info
Knocked up Mother and Daughter at concert.
4.9k words
4.63
70.9k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in 1978 in California there was a mega concert at the Ontario Motor speedway with at least 12 top bands from Santana to Aerosmith. The concert started on Saturday at noon and with more than 350,000 people it was huge. I got tickets to the concert and myself and two friends drove from the San Fernando Valley to the Ontario Motor speedway Friday night after work. I had never seen a crowd of that size before (or since) and when we arrived at 10pm there were already over 200,000 people waiting to get in. It was so crazy people were leaving their cars on the freeway and walking. The crowd was growing so fast that it was getting scary. At one point the crowd started packing so tightly together that the ice chest I was carrying was crushed.

The crowd finally reached the breaking point and the temporary fences gave way collapsing and allowing thousands of fans entry into the Speedway. We made our way to the track infield and found a spot right in the center and about 50' from the stage, perfect. We settled in and made friends with the people around us as we all passed around the joints and talked about the bands we were there to see. I spent the night in the middle of a sea of people, most were sleeping, and some were having sex in the middle of the crowd not caring who was watching.

It was pretty amazing to stand up and look around and see nothing but people for as far as the eye can see. The concert started right on schedule and as soon as the first band started playing the crowd stood up and started moving towards the stage packing tighter and tighter together. I remember after the crowd packed together and started to settle down it took a while to get used to being in contact with that many people. As I was listing to the music and swaying with the crowd I noticed the beautiful woman in front of me dancing to the music. I would find out later between bands that her name was Debbie.

Because the crowd was packed so tightly together with no gaps between people the lady dancing in front of me was rubbing her ass against my crotch as she moved to the music. I leaned back a little to check out her body and was quite impressed. She was about 5'6" tall, 120 lbs. with a sweet little round ass a slim waist and long black hair almost down to her waist. As I leaned back to check out the lady in front of me I felt a firm set of breasts pressed against my back. I turned my head to try and see who the breasts belonged to and she practically had her chin on my shoulder with a great big beautiful smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and turned around to watch the concert thinking to myself how beautiful she was and her amazing green eyes as she smiled right at me so close that I could smell her perfume. I was thinking about the beautiful girl behind me with her firm breasts pressed against my back as the lady in front of me kept dancing and rubbing her ass against my crotch I began to get an erection. I was wearing shorts and knew in just a few moments that the lady rubbing against me would soon notice my growing erection pressing back at her. I was curious what her reaction would be when she felt my stiff dick poking her as she rubbed against me. I didn't have to wait long. I felt her dancing slow down as she felt my stiffness pressing against her.

She paused for a second and then moved her ass slowly side to side until she had my erection centered between her firm ass cheeks and then she slowly moved up and down sizing up the lump that was pressing back at her. After confirming the hard thick object poking back at her was indeed a rather large erection she turned her head and gave me a wink and a smile. She turned back towards the stage and resumed her dancing but added a few new moves that were no doubt intended to further stimulate my still growing erection. I was in shock standing there with my mouth hanging open in surprise and a throbbing boner being massaged sensuously by the firm pear shaped ass of a woman old enough to be my mother.

She was hot. In 25 years they would invent a term just to describe this type of woman and they would say "wow she's a MILF" I stopped dancing to the music for a moment as I thought about the hot mom that was grinding her tight little butt against me but before I finished the thought I was distracted by the beautiful girl behind me resting her chin on my shoulder and yelling so I could hear over the music.

"HI I'M VICKIE" IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY BROUGHT THEIR HOT MOM TO THE CONCERT AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE SHE LIKES YOU, SHOULD WE SEE HOW SLUTTY SHE IS?"

Then I felt her hands touch my sides and slowly slide around to my abdomen as they traveled downward. As she passed my beltline her hands slide downward on either side of my rigid shaft as her thumbs found the head of my hard dick and traced the bulge down towards my full sack. I moaned and melted into her as she firmly cupped my balls with both hands and yelled in my ear

"NICE, VERY NICE... YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE MOM VERY HAPPY."

She let go of my balls and grabbed the hem of Debbie's skirt and flipped it all the way up above her ass before she let go and started rubbing her hands all over my chest and abdomen. I was in heaven thinking "how could this possibly get any better" when Vickie yells in my ear.

"LET'S SEE JUST HOW SLUTTY SHE REALLY IS"

She reaches down slipping her fingertips in Debbie's panties and dragging them down to her knees. Debbie never even turned around as Vickie slowly slid her hands up the inside of her thighs and when she reached the top, one thumb went after her clit and the other sought out her moist opening. Debbie reached back between her legs and started rubbing my balls as Vickie continued working Debbie's pussy with her thumbs. Debbie started moving erratically and kind of jerky for a minute before Vickie stopped rubbing her and started pulling down my zipper. I think she had an orgasm.

It felt very surreal as Vickie reached inside my shorts and pulled out my hard dick. Suddenly I was very aware that I was in the middle of a crowd of 350,000 people with a throbbing erection hanging out of my shorts in plain view with somebody's mom grinding her fine butt against me with her panties around her knees and a beautiful sexy 19 year old pressing her perky tits against my back as she reached around and stroked my shaft with both hands to the beat of the music.

I was only 18 years old and still learning how to control my orgasms. I remember thinking I was too excited and Vickie was about to make me erupt all over Debbie's back any second and the music was too loud to tell her to stop before I lost it and came. Just in the nick of time Vickie stopped stroking me and slipped my hard dick between Debbie's thighs. My hard shaft quickly found the moist gap between Debbie's puffy lips as she started moving to the music again. I felt her reach down and cradle my shaft with her soft fingers holding my dick firmly against her swollen clit as she continued dancing. I was losing control when Vickie yelled in my ear

"IS IT IN HER YET?"

I shook my head no and as I prepared to ejaculate Vickie reached in front of me and grabbed the base of my shaft and aligned the tip with Debbie's slippery opening.

Ted Nugent had just started singing Cat scratch fever right at the moment when Vickie pointed the tip of my dick at the opening to Debbie's vagina. Before I even felt the silky slippery lips of her sex touch the throbbing tip of my erection I fired the first shot. It lathered and lubricated the little pink opening just as Vickie pushed the tip inside and capped the geyser before I blasted the people in front of Debbie with multiple ropes of thick sticky semen. Debbie continued to dance and grind as my erection slid deeper and continued ejaculating thick sperm coating her slick vaginal walls with slippery cream. Vickie squeezed the base of my shaft hard cutting my orgasm short as she yelled in my ear

"NICE MOVE ROOKIE, WHAT THE HELL WER'E YOU GOING TO DO AFTER YOU BLASTED YOUR NUTS ALL OVER THE CROWD? HIDE?"

I reached back with both hands and grabbing Vickie's ass cheeks in my hands pulling her tightly up against my back as I turned my head and yelled towards her ear "I OWE YOU ONE" As I continued to fondle her firm little ass that I had yet to see, Vickie ground her pubic mound against my ass pushing my dick deeper inside of Debbie's slippery vagina. Vickie started sliding her hands up under my shirt pinching and rubbing my nipples as she bit my ear lobe and sucked on my neck. I just stood still listing to the music and letting the two women work me from both sides as I enjoyed the feeling of hot slippery MILF pussy on my dick as Vickie rubbed against me from behind.

Vickie was really working me and the feeling of Debbie's snug vagina was quickly pushing me towards my second orgasm. I moved my hands from Vickie's ass to Debbie's hips as I started stroking in and out of her slippery opening. I started pounding into Debbie from behind matching the beat of the music as I approached my orgasm. I think Debbie figured she was close to her fertile time of the month and had second thoughts about letting me seed her womb because when she felt my shaft getting thicker and harder preparing to deliver a thick potent load of fertile sperm deep inside her, she stood up on her toes trying to lift high enough to get off my erection before it erupted.

She was only tall enough to lift herself enough to get the shaft out but not the head and as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft getting ready to pull it loose from her vaginal grip I lifted up pushing half the shaft back inside and fired the first hot blast of semen in the middle of her vaginal sheath. She tried twice to bend my shaft enough to pull it free as it jerked and squirted until she could no longer hold herself up on her toes and had to allow her weight to force her vagina to slide the rest of the way down my shaft as I continued firing blast after blast of thick potent sperm deeper and deeper with each pulse of my penis.

As Debbie bottomed out on my hard dick pressing her cervix against the spongy tip I sprayed the last of my thick seed triggering her orgasm and ending her struggle to get off my spewing erection. Her orgasm was so strong that her knees got a little wobbly and I had to wrap my arms around her from behind to hold her up as she finished her orgasm and recovered. I waited until her legs could support her weight before slowly pulling out and lifting her panties back in place to keep her from dripping and tripping. Debbie went back to dancing and I went back to listening to the music and thinking about Vickie. I suddenly realized I no longer felt Vickie's breasts pressed against my back and turned to look at her and she was gone.

I lost her in the crowd and when I turned around Debbie was gone too. I enjoyed the rest of the concert with my friends and when the last band of the night came out at midnight it was Aerosmith. The band was so wasted that we could not tell what song they were singing. It was loud and sounded lousy so we decided to head home. It took more than an hour to find the car and as we were getting in two girls walked up and said they got separated from the friends they came with and wanted to know if we could give them a ride home. The girls got lucky that their home was on my way and only 15 miles from where I lived. The younger looking girl sat up front with me and the older one sat in the back with my two friends.

It took more than an hour to get out of the parking lot and find the freeway headed home. Before I even made it onto the freeway the three in the back seat were passed out and leaning on each other like dominos. As I drove I noticed the girl sitting next to me kept looking over and staring at me. She finally introduced herself as Vicki and the other girl as her mother Debbie. She was looking over at me and the next time we passed a light pole on the road I glanced over at her and noticed her amazing green eyes. She was the beautiful girl standing behind me during the first part of the concert. When I smiled at her she gave me back the sweetest brightest smile and scooted over close to me resting her chin on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear to make sure the sleeping trio in the back seat could not hear

"You remember me now don't you? You made my mom very happy, yep she was the one you pumped full of sperm twice. It was pretty hot holding your shaft as you jerked and squirted your sperm in my mom and then fucked the hell out of her before administering a second load and hopefully knocking her up. My dad died ten years ago and my mom wants to have one more baby before she's too old so when I move out she won't be lonely.

Vickie kissed me on the neck and snuggled up against me and whispered

"Thank you".

We still had a couple more hours to drive and we were both getting tired. I told Vickie I wasn't sure I could make it the whole way home tonight. She got a sly smile and started looking in her purse. In a couple minutes she came up with a couple of caffeine pills and said.

"I think I can keep you awake long enough to get us home, here take one of these".

Vicki popped one of the pills in my mouth and one in hers before giving us each a swig of water to wash them down. She reached over and unzipped my shorts pulling out my flaccid penis as she whispered in my ear

"I think this should keep you up until the caffeine kicks in"

As she started tickling my shaft with her soft silky fingers while she watched it grow and thicken. As my erection grew Vicki switched from tickling to stroking and said

"Oh my, no wonder my mom looked so happy all day."

When I reached full erection Vickie said

"I really would like to feel this inside me but I'm just as fertile as my mom this weekend, you pumped two loads in her today, do you think you have enough control now to let me ride this fat dick the rest of the way home without seeding me too?"

I told Vickie I would just tell her if I was getting close and she could stop before I came in her. I moved the seat back and the steering wheel up as Vickie carefully grabbed the wheel and slid onto my lap while I continued driving. She knelt on the seat straddling me as she lifted up pulling her moist panties to the side and positioned the tip of my penis against her tight moist opening. Vickie kept pushing her vaginal opening down onto the head of my erection and as soon as I felt her lips lubricate the tip it popped inside her tight opening making us both moan.

Vickie held still for a few minutes to get used to the thick head stretching the walls of her tight vaginal opening before she slowly started moving up and down spreading her thick slippery cream over my shaft as she worked it deeper and deeper inside her wet warm passage. It took Vickie several minutes to achieve full penetration and as she took the last inch deep inside pressing her cervical opening against the muzzle end of my sperm cannon coating it with thick fertile mucus she let out a deep moan and said

"I love your fat dick in my tight little pussy, it feels so good."

I tried to concentrate on driving to keep from getting too excited but Vickie's snug little kitty was a bit of a distraction. She began lifting up about an inch and sliding back down taking short deep strokes and tickling the opening to her cervix with the tip of my erection as she sat back down on my thick shaft each time. I was having trouble seeing past Vickie so she took over and steered the car as she slowly rode my erection. I told Vicki she needed to take control of the gas pedal also because I couldn't see the road and as I moved my legs apart to make room she slid her legs between mine so she could reach the peddles. As she settled in between my legs the new position allowed her to slide farther down on my erection and squeezed her vagina even tighter around my thick shaft increasing the delicious friction driving us closer to mutual orgasm. Vickie settled into a smooth rhythm lifting up about four inches before sliding back down engulfing every inch of my rock hard erection.

I was getting close and Vickie was breathing harder too as she said

"I can feel you getting thicker, are you close?"

I told her she needed to stop for a minute or I was going to seed her just like I did her Mother. She settled all the way down on my throbbing penis resting on my lap and held still making me moan and lay my head back against the seat as I experienced her tight slippery heat surrounding my hard shaft. The next thing I knew the sun was shining in my eyes and waking me up. I opened my eyes and looked around realizing I was lying on the front seat spooning with Vickie. I woke with my usual morning wood and when it jerked I could feel the head was still lodged in the opening to Vickie's fertile sex. As I pulled her tighter to me sinking my morning wood deeper I could feel her bathing my bloated head with warm thick slippery cream as I throbbed deep inside her. I pushed forward wanting to feel the incredible unbearable magical feeling that surrounded the bloated sensitive tip of my erection engulf my entire being as I stimulated Vickie's still sleeping body arousing and awaking her to the beautiful morning. As I pulled back and slowly pushed forward she moaned and said.

"Good morning Daddy"

I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "good morning beautiful" Vickie made a purring sound as she wiggled her firm ass against me taking me deeper inside her wet fertile playground. As I slid in and out Vickie pushed back against me matching me stroke for stroke. Vickie's tight wet path to motherhood was delightfully enticing my throbbing erection into delivering its sweet baby batter deep inside her fertile easy bake oven. The amazing things Vickie was doing with her tight slippery vagina as she impaled herself again and again on my rock hard erection was taking its toll on my desire to delay my ejaculation. I remember Vickie telling me last night before I passed out that she was just as fertile as her Mother so as my impending orgasm neared I whispered in Vickie's ear "baby, you feel so good I'm going to have to pull out soon so I don't get you pregnant." Vickie laughed hard making her vaginal muscles clamp down on my slippery shaft pushing me right to the edge of losing control before she said

"You are so sweet, you don't have to worry about getting me pregnant honey it's completely safe today for you to empty your nuts deep in my bad little kitty. I promise you I can't get pregnant today."

As she felt my shaft thicken and throb she pushed back harder on each stroke and whispered

"You fucked my Mom and came in her twice, you probably knocked her up and now you're going to make me call you Daddy, aren't you? Oh daddy please fuck me hard and cum in me just like you did to Mom, please Daddy sperm my little kitty now."

That was more than I could stand and as the first shot blasted from the business end of my family planning tool I pushed in as deep as possible and paused to deeply enjoy every jerk and pulse as my thick erection delivered every drop of life giving essence my balls had to offer on the door to Vickie's newly opened baby delivery service. Vickie's orgasm started right after mine and throughout my orgasm I could feel her vaginal sheath squeezing my shaft and her cervix thumping against the head of my spewing member as her orgasm consumed every thought and feeling in her body. Vickie cupped her delicate soft fingers over her swollen sticky labia as I slowly softened and slipped from her fertile grasp. Vickie giggled and said

"Now that you're done Cumming in me, will you come in the house and help me put my Mom to bed? I'll fill you in on the part you missed after you passed out?"

12