Cala de Sirena

Story Info
When Don rescues a mysterious woman, she changes his life.
13.9k words
4.72
58.8k
112
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers

Don Taylor's vacation was not starting the way he had hoped. His divorce had finalized just weeks before he was to fly off with his wife on what was supposed to be a second honeymoon to save their marriage. Since the trip was already paid for and non-refundable, and he already had the vacation time approved, he thought this would be a good time to reassess his life. However, at 45, he never thought he'd be single again. He still deeply loved his wife, and didn't understand why she left him, or why she didn't want to be married to him anymore. He had tried everything to win her back: couples classes, marriage counseling, date nights, and more, but none of it worked. When things started to improve and he thought they would reconcile, he booked a two-week trip for them to stay at 'Cala de Sirena' because it was considered a perfect lover's retreat. Now, a heartbroken Don was here on his own, trying to enjoying his first summertime vacation he'd taken in years.

To most, Don was a handsome man, standing six feet tall in bare feet, with short brown hair, blue eyes, well-trimmed mustache, and a muscular build. He had believed that he had to maintain his appearance to keep his wife happy, and even though she left, he still tried to maintain his looks, though his broken heart made it more and more difficult. When it was certain his marriage was over, he had tried to go out with some friends, but just didn't enjoy the bar scene like he did before. He had met his wife in college, and now he didn't know how to start dating a new woman. Many of his friends told him to date younger women, but Don didn't find them to be interesting or desirable, and often he had nothing in common with them. This vacation was his time to figure out what he wanted from life, and where he was going to go from here.

The hut he rented was on a secluded beach with a private cove that could only be accessed by boat or other watercraft. He packed shorts, swimwear, t-shirts, and other items he figured he'd need. When he first arrived, the change of scenery was just what he needed: palm trees, sunshine, white sandy beach, a small mountain range, and no cell service in the cove. A true escape from the craziness that was his life, both personally and professionally was what he felt he needed. Even though he saw a building that was owned by his company in the village where he picked up his rented wave runner, it didn't bother him. He followed Mr. and Mrs. Lee, an older Asian couple who rented the huts on the different private beaches to the tourists to where he would be staying. The cove, beach, and hut were exactly what Don had expected, but this also saddened him as he remembered that he had rented this with the intention to enjoy a second honeymoon with his now ex-wife.

Mrs. Lee had a basket of fresh fruits and breads for Don to enjoy which, as it turned out, was the only food in the hut, aside from some butter and bottled water, as Mr. Lee had forgotten to restock the small fridge. Don didn't discover this until after the Lee's had left, and he was putting the fruits away. He shrugged this off and thought the fruits would be a nice change. Besides, he enjoyed fishing and was sure he had seen some fish in the cove when he rode in. He was considering trying to catch a fish for dinner when he saw the storm clouds on the horizon coming his way. He retreated into the little one bedroom hut and soon he heard the storm hit the cove. The rain pounded the tiny hut and any hope of sleep was lost as he lay in the bed he had thought he would be sharing with his wife. At some point when the storm lessened, he drifted off to sleep.

Don awoke to the sun shining though the tiny window in the bedroom. After stumbling into the bathroom to empty his bladder, and wash his face, he decided to assess the damage and see if he was going to need a new hut. He slipped on a clean t-shirt, boxers, shorts, a pair of sandals, and sunglasses as he walked outside. The sun was bright and warm as he looked around. The beach was littered with driftwood and palm branches, but his wave runner was undamaged. He looked around the hut but found it had sustained minimal damage. He decided to gather the driftwood for a bonfire later, and clear the palm branches so the beach didn't look so messy. He noticed a big mound of branches and wood by the beach and decided to start there.

He moved a few branches when he saw something that shocked him. It was a leg, a human leg. Don quickly moved the branches and found the leg was attached to what appeared to be a naked woman. She was lying face down, her blonde hair was scattered over her back and on the beach. He stared at her back, her bare bottom, and her shapely legs. He carefully rolled her over and gasped. Here before him was the most beautiful woman he had seen since his wife. She had full, round breasts, slender build, full hips, blonde curly pubic hair, and the face of an angel. Then he noticed the huge lump on her head. He looked around for a surfboard, small boat, swimsuit, or anything to explain how this mysterious woman came to be on this beach naked, but saw nothing. He checked her pulse, and felt it beating strong.

"You're alive," he sighed with relief.

Carefully, Don scooped her up, carried her into the hut, and gently laid her on the couch, placing a pillow under her head. He admired her beautiful, shapely, naked body for several minutes, then realized that he should cover her so when she regained consciousness she wouldn't be embarrassed and humiliated. He searched through his clothes and remembered he had packed the V-neck t-shirt that his wife would wear and look so sexy in, as well as a pair of boxer shorts that seemed to fit her better than they ever did him. He didn't intend to bring these, but he had put them into the suitcase when he booked the trip, then forgot about them until after he arrived. Don wasn't sure if the boxers would fit the mystery woman or not, but he figured they were better than her being naked. Don dressed her carefully as to not injure her further, brushing the sand off her skin and finding it surprisingly soft and smooth. He found that enjoyed touching her soft, feminine skin as he dressed her, but reminded himself that she was helpless in her condition and he needed to tend to her wounds, not take advantage of her. In his eyes, he found she looked just as beautiful in the clothes, as she did naked. He walked into the bathroom, took a washcloth, soaked it with cold water, and gently placed it on her head. He sat next to her, watching her sleep, and wondered how she ended up on his beach as he plucked pieces of seaweed out of her hair.

After an hour, Don wandered into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. He was so relieved that Mrs. Lee had given him the fruit basket with breads, and started slicing an apple, some pineapple, an orange, some strawberries, and one of the small loaves of bread. He set everything on a plate and grabbed a bottle of water when he heard a noise. He looked over at the couch and saw the mysterious woman starting to move. He carried the plate of food and bottle of water to the small table next to the couch, and sat next to her. She moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around the room, then jumped and gasped when she saw Don sitting next to her.

"Easy there angel," said Don in a soothing tone as he put his hands on her shoulders. "I promise I won't hurt you."

She looked up at him; her blue eyes sparkled as she looked into his eyes. She reached up, touched the compress on her head, winced in pain, but said nothing.

"I put that on your head," said Don as he bit into a piece of apple.

She watched him eat, licking her lips. She looked down her body, touching the t-shirt, the boxers, and then her legs.

"I hope you don't mind that I put this on you," explained Don. "I mean, you're incredibly beautiful, but I was afraid I'd do something I probably shouldn't if I didn't cover you up, and I couldn't find your clothes when I found you on the beach. Maybe you can tell me how you got here and what happened to your clothes. Were you surfing? Kayaking? On 'a three-hour cruise'?" Don sang that last part in a rather deep voice.

The woman just looked at Don, and watched him eat a piece of pineapple, then a slice of bread. Each time she licked her lips, looking at the fruit, the bread, and then his mouth. Don watched her eyes carefully, and then asked, "Are you hungry?"

She looked at him, then at the plate, licking her lips. He reached over and grabbed a piece of fruit. "Here, this is pineapple."

He put it in her hand, then grabbed another piece and ate it. She sniffed the fruit, licked it with her tongue and Don felt his penis harden. She smiled and popped the piece of fruit into her mouth. "Good?" asked Don.

She smiled and put her hand out, as if to ask for more. "Here, try a strawberry this time," said Don.

As before, he took one and ate it to show her it was safe, and she would sniff the fruit, lick it, then pop it into her mouth. Together they ate the fruit and bread and shared the water. While they ate, Don would talk hoping she would respond. "My name is Don," he said pointing to himself. "Don."

She smiled and pointed at him, then grabbed another piece of fruit and ate it. "Do you speak English? Do you understand my words?"

She would smile if he smiled at her, and ate the same fruit pieces he ate, or piece of bread, but didn't speak. He brushed some blonde hair out of her face and pulled more seaweed from her hair as he spoke, "Well angel, I don't know where you came from, or how you got here, but you're here now, alive and well. Considering how bad that storm was, I'd say it's a miracle that you're alive."

She looked at him with her blue eyes, but said nothing. Once the fruit, bread, and water was gone, she lay back on the couch and smiled at him. Don carried the empty plate and bottle back to the kitchen as she watched him walk and return. She didn't seem afraid of him, but rather curious in his movements and the hut she found herself in. She tried to sit up, but Don could see by the pained look on her face that her head still hurt and the movement aggravated the injury.

"Easy angel," he said and she smiled big. "I don't want you hurt again."

She seemed to understand his words, even though she still said nothing and lay back on the couch. Don plucked more seaweed from her hair as he asked, "Where did you come from angel?"

She smiled and looked at him. "Angel?" asked Don.

She smiled again, bigger than before. "Well then, I've learned your name now, haven't I? Or, at least what you like to be called. Angel it is, then. At least I know what to call you. Now, let me freshen this up."

Don took the compress off her head, walked to the kitchen, and re-wet it. He set it gently on her head and she winced again. "I know Angel, it hurts. But this seems to be helping, and right now, that's what matters. Now I want you to rest, and heal."

Don rose to go work on collecting the driftwood and palm branches when she grabbed his arm. Don looked down and said, "It's okay Angel, I'm just going outside for a bit."

She didn't let go, but held tighter. "Okay Angel, I'll say for a bit longer."

Don sat back down next to her and stroked her hair. "It's okay Angel, you've had a traumatic day. Here you are, with a strange man, in a strange place, and it seems you've lost the ability to speak. So how about I tell you about me."

She smiled and he told her about himself, including his job, his marriage, his divorce and how painful it was, and how he came to be there on this secluded island cove. She lay there and listened, never speaking or making a sound. Don rattled on for over an hour, but when he finished, he found that he felt better than he had in a long time. He smiled at Angel and said, "You know, that's the first time I've told anybody about all of that, and I must admit it feels good to get that off my chest. Thank you Angel. Looks like you're living up to your name."

Angel just smiled up at Don but still did not speak. A loud knock came from the door. Don rose to open the door as Angel watched. Don saw Mr. Lee standing on the porch. Don towered over the small, dark-haired Asian man as he stood in the doorway as he said, "Mr. Lee."

"Ah, Mr. Taylor, good to see you are well," said Mr. Lee. "I am sorry about the storm. We get those from time to time and this one was quite a surprise."

"Good to know."

"I came to see if there was any damage."

Don stepped out onto the porch and said, "When I walked around this morning I saw a few things, but most were cosmetic and nothing that affects the safety or structure of the hut."

"Where are these at?" asked Mr. Lee.

Don stepped out, showed him where he'd seen the damage and noticed a cave in the mountainside. As they walked back to the porch, Don said, "I was quite relieved that the damage wasn't worse. I was sure that storm was going to rip the roof off but it didn't."

"When you live in this area, you learn how to take care of things and make them stay put."

"Good to know."

"Anything else?" asked Mr. Lee.

"No, I think we're good here," said Don as he reached for the door.

"We?"

"Well... yeah, me and—" Don opened the door and saw that Angel was gone. He looked around but it seemed she had vanished.

"Something wrong Mr. Taylor?" asked Mr. Lee.

Don chuckled. "No. I forgot my wife, or rather, ex-wife didn't come with me. I've said 'we' for so long that I forgot I'm not a 'we' anymore."

"Ah, well my wife will be by tomorrow with more fruits and breads as well as some meats. She's afraid you'll starve if she doesn't."

"That's good to know, but she doesn't need to worry. I know how to fish."

"She still worries, but I will let her know. Good day Mr. Taylor."

Don watched Mr. Lee walk down to the beach, climb into his boat, and row away. He stepped back into the hut and walked to the couch. He saw the compress that he had put on Angel's head lying on the floor. He began to look around. "Angel? Angel? Where are you Angel?"

He checked the kitchen, the bathroom, then as he entered the bedroom, a shadow in the far corner caught his eye. "Angel? You in here?"

He walked over to the shadow and there was Angel, seaweed still strewn in her blonde, curly hair, curled up in a ball, sitting on the floor with her back to him. Don squatted down beside her and realized she was trembling. He put his hands on her arms and said softly, "Angel, what's wrong? Why are you hiding?"

Angel slowly lifted her head and Don saw her beautiful face was red and tear stained. He could see she was scared and upset. She wrapped her arms around Don's neck and sobbed. He sat on the floor and held her, gently stroking her hair and plucking seaweed out. After several minutes of crying, he moved so he could see her face.

"Angel, I don't know why you're so upset, but I promise you, I will keep you safe." He wiped the tears from her face. "Now, let's dry those pretty eyes and go for a swim, or maybe a long walk."

Don stood up and lifted Angel to her feet. It was then he saw how red her knees were. "Did you crawl in here? Oh Angel! Why are you so scared?"

Angel stood on two wobbly legs and smiled up at Don. It was only now he realized how much shorter she was than him. He figured she was about five foot three, maybe five foot four, about the same height as his ex-wife, but with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, not straight brown hair and brown eyes. He led her out of the bedroom, slowly. She moved as if walking was something new. Don wrapped his arm around her shoulders and let her outside. They stood on the porch for a few minutes and looked out at the beach and the water. They walked off the porch and down to the shore. When they got close to the water, Angel stopped and resisted getting near the water. Don released her and walked into the water so just his feet and ankles got wet, but Angel didn't come any closer. Don gestured for her to join him, but she refused to come closer, and would step back if the waves crashed too close.

"Okay Angel, no water today. We'll just walk around."

Don walked out of the water and they resumed their walk along the beach, holding hands and assessing the damage to the shore from the storm. There were lots of driftwood and palm branches littered everywhere, but otherwise, not much else. Don wondered if maybe the vessel she was in had sunk and that was why there was no evidence of how she came to be on the beach, but it still didn't explain her nakedness. As they worked their way back, they found some crabs in the sand. Don grabbed them and said with a smile, "How about a crab dinner?"

Angel just smiled back at Don. "I'll take that as a yes."

They walked back to the hut where Don cooked the crabs and served them with some of the breads and fruit he had left over from Mrs. Lee's basket. Don was so grateful he'd taken those cooking classes with his ex-wife when he was working to save his failing marriage. He melted the butter he found in the fridge, and served up a crab dinner that even a gourmet chef would be proud to serve. He set the table and Angel watched as she sat on the couch. When their meals were ready, he escorted her to her seat, pulling out her chair, and sat next to her. He was more than a little shocked when tried to grab the crabmeat with her bare hands and pulled back because it was too hot to touch. He chuckled at her innocence and helped her grab the fork. Then he grabbed his, and showed her how to spear the crabmeat, dip it in the melted butter, and eat it. Just as with the fruit, she would smell the food before tasting. The smile on her face after the first bite told Don his dinner was a success. Soon, their plates were empty and stomachs full. Don escorted Angel back to the couch, cleaned up the kitchen, and washed the dishes.

"So, are you ready for a warm bath?" he asked as he walked back into the small living room, only to find her asleep on the couch.

Don smiled, walked into his bedroom, grabbed a blanket, and covered her body. "Sleep well Angel, tomorrow's another day."

Don slipped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Thoughts of Angel's body danced through his mind, and soon he was erect. He knew he had two choices, and opted to masturbate while thinking of her. He turned on the water to the bathtub to hide any sounds he might make, stripped down, and imagined touching her soft skin, firm breasts, and wet sex, while stroking his cock until he climaxed. As he did, he whispered her name over and over again. Then he climbed into the tub and cleaned himself off. Once he was clean, he drained the tub, dried off, and tiptoed into the bedroom. He could see her sleeping peacefully on the couch as he slipped on clean boxers. He normally slept naked, but felt that he should wear clothes, just in case.

*****

Don was standing in front of the courthouse with his lawyer talking about the success of the settlement. They agreed to sell the house and split the profits, no spousal support, each one keeping their car, and the bulk of the marital assets were split evenly. He really didn't care about all of that, he'd give it all to her if they would just stop this craziness and stay married. He saw her step out of the courthouse, smiling and laughing with her lawyer. He wanted to run over to her and beg her to stop this nonsense, but he didn't. He just watched her walk out of his life forever. Then, he saw something that caught his attention. A beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and blue eyes was looking at him, staring at him. Staring into his soul. She seemed to be saying something, but her kissable lips weren't moving. The vacation, the trip he had booked months ago, he should go, not cancel. Yes, this is what she was staying, he must take this trip, his future depended on it. He looked over at his now ex-wife as she walked up to a cab. He was torn, there was the woman whom he vowed to stay with 'till death, and now, there was this vision, this angel, telling him to move on and take a vacation.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers