Cala de Sirena - Joy's Birth

Story Info
Don and Angel await the birth of their daughter.
9.3k words
4.73
20.5k
35
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
763 Followers

It was Don Taylor's last day before he began his family leave, and it couldn't end soon enough. It seemed that every time he turned around, his boss and good friend Jason Blackwell was giving him, 'Just one more thing.' He had the program installed into his office computer and the computer at home to allow him access to his work files should he need them, and had copied all of his important files onto several flash drives. In Don's mind, the day seemed to just drag on, and his thoughts were on his lovely wife Angel, who was waiting at home, and very pregnant with their first child. When Don met her just over two years ago, he had no idea how she would forever change his life.

His thoughts drifted back to the storm that brought her into his life, how it shook the tiny hut he was staying in that was supposed to be a second honeymoon for him and his now ex-wife Amy. Instead it was a chance for Don to refocus and repurpose his life. How after the storm, he went to clear the debris off the beach in hopes of a nice bonfire to cook some fresh fish over during his stay, only to find Angel's naked, unconscious, injured body lying under the palm branches. Seeing the huge lump on her beautiful head that caused her to lose her memory, and how entranced he was by her sheer beauty captivated his soul. He knew a lesser man would have taken advantage of her in such a state, but he resisted his urges and sexual desires and instead carried her to his hut, loaned her some clothes, and nursed her back to health.

When she first regained consciousness, she was frightened, and rightfully so. Here she was in a strange place with a strange man, and was injured. Two days later, he gave into his desires and they made love, resulting in his taking her virginity. Of course, this was nothing compared to what he learned about his Angel the next morning when in a moment of romantic whimsy Don learned her real secret, Angel is really a mermaid. By this point however, it didn't matter to Don, he was already head over heels in love. They spend the remainder of his vacation making love and Don had to make some quick decisions. He called his boss and for the first time in his life, gave an ultimatum: transfer him to the office on the island, or accept his immediate resignation. Luckily, Don's old boss was more than willing to allow the transfer as long as the current supervisor, Jason Blackwell was willing to accept Don.

Don and Jason had beers and a sampler platter at the local bar where both men shared about the relationships with their respective mermaids, and Jason's negative reaction to his. Don made it clear he wanted to make Angel his wife, regardless of whether or not she could have his child. Jason shared a bit with Don about the pain involved with breaking the heart of a mermaid, and the difficulty to get them to forgive. A loud knock snapped Don out of his memories.

"Come in!" he called out.

Jason Blackwell stepped in and said, "Hey there. How's it going?"

Don sighed, as he feared Jason was here to pile on 'one more thing.' "Good. What's up?"

Jason looked surprised, but Don knew better. "Nothing. Hell man, you act like a nervous father or something."

Don rolled his eyes. "Sorry. It's been a stressful day."

"I'm sure, but right now, we have a meeting to get to."

"Meeting? What meeting?"

"Did you forget to check your e-mail again?"

Don sighed. He had avoided looking at his e-mail for fear it would just delay his departure just that much more. "Yeah, I guess I did."

"Well come on, I assure you, it will be brief."

Don hung his head as he slowly stood up. He wanted to leave early, but knew with all that needed to be done before he could leave, that goal was quickly made impossible. At this point, even leaving at his normal time was now a lost hope. He walked up to a smiling Jason and said, "I'm sorry man, I know I've been out of sorts all week. I'm just worried about Angel. She's only swimming in the cove now, and I fear her family will think I'm keeping her from them."

"Don, you know better than that," said Jason as they walked. "I'm sure she's fine. Just as I'm sure her family is well aware of condition."

"Yeah, but I wish I could meet them. Well, other than Grace that is."

"I understand. She came by again last night," said Jason.

"Who? Grace?"

"Yeah. We talked for hours before we," Jason lowered his voice, "fucked."

"Have you seen your daughter yet?"

"Kinda, she stays in the cove. Ah here we are, after you."

Don opened the door to the conference room. "SURPRISE!"

Everyone in the office was there with big smiles. A pink banner along the back wall read, "Congratulations New Dad!" The room was decorated in pink diapers with flowers and seashells all over. "What the heck?" asked Don.

"Who says men can't have a baby shower?" exclaimed Jason. "Now, we all understand that in Angel's delicate condition, she couldn't join us live, so..." Jason pulled out a tablet computer and said, "she's joining us virtually."

There on the screen, Don saw the face of his lovely wife. "Angel!"

"Hi Don!" she said smiling.

Don hugged the tablet and smiled down. "Did you know?"

"I only found out a few minutes ago when Jason called. He explained to me this was the last thing you'd be doing today and the staff really wanted to do this for you... um... I mean... for us."

"I'm glad you can be a part of it with me," said Don.

Don sat in the "chair of honor" as he enjoyed some cake and opened presents. The staff had bought some baby clothes, toys, and even a crib. Jason agreed to bring all that to the cove for Don the following day, and even though Angel would have to wait for her cake, she was able to enjoy this unique human ritual, the baby shower.

Angel smiled as she watched Don interact with his human co-workers and friends, even though she couldn't really see them as Don kept the screen aimed at himself. She couldn't help but wonder how these people would react if they knew the truth about her. Occasionally, Angel would have to shift her weight as the baby moved within her swollen belly until Don's desk chair was just too much for her and she bade him farewell. She logged out of his Skype account and slowly rose. Yes, it was time to swim in the cove. It was the one thing she could do to keep their daughter calm until Don came home.

"I know little one," she said to her belly, "you want your daddy. Well, he'll be home soon enough. So, in the meantime, let's go for a swim."

Angel waddled down to the cove, stripped off her clothes, and walked into the water until her tail morphed. She floated in the water as she looked at their home and smiled. Her mind wandered back to the day she knew she needed the Elder Council's help. They had to been married for over a year, with no child. Don had admitted when they first met that this was the key issue with this first wife early in their relationship. He felt bad that he couldn't give Angel a child. Angel knew that asking the Elder Council's help with this was risky, but unlike her other requests, this one was about adding a member to their clan.

Angel swam down for her monthly visit, ready to make her plea. The Elder Council only met when either a new human man was coming to the island, or if an issue needed to be addressed. In this case, it was her lack of a child. The Elder Council was made up of the most senior mermaids, all who have love and lost, including her own mother. Angel greeted her cousins and other extended family members, including Grace who was still not willing to forgive Jason yet. Soon, the members of the Elder Council took their places in the private chamber, while Angel waited. Their most senior member, Melpomene, said, "I understand there is one among you who wishes to address the Elder Council."

Angel looked around, then said, "I do."

"Come with me child."

Angel swam in, and saw the Elder Council, including her aunt and her mother waiting for her. Melpomene took her place and said in a soft voice, "What brings you to us?"

Angel sighed. "I have been with my human husband for over a year now, and still, I have no child. He tells me he can give me no child but I feel he is wrong."

"Why do you feel this way child?" asked Melepomene.

"I dream of Don holding our curly haired daughter. Please, I beg the Elder Council, help me give my husband the one thing he feels he cannot."

"We do not like to interfere with the lives of humans," said Calliope

"But he's my mate!" cried Angel. "He's all I ever wanted. Please, I know he will make a good father to our daughter. This is only the second time I've asked the Elder Council for anything."

"Third," said Calliope in a sharp tone. "Or have you forgotten?"

Angel paused for a moment. "I stand corrected. But seeing how the Elder Council ignored my first request, I don't think this one request is asking too much."

Melepomene raised her hand to keep any others from speaking, then said, "We will discuss it child and you will have your answer before you return to the surface."

Angel left the chamber and waited nervously. It was the one of the few times she couldn't talk to anyone about her request, even her own mother. Two full days passed before she was called back into the chamber. Nervously, Angel waited to hear her fate.

Melepomene looked up and said, "Well, we discussed it thoroughly, and we have made a decision. Since it is important we as a species must prevail, we will grant you a special potion that you can use one time that will guarantee you a child. But we must warn you, the side effects on your human mate could be dangerous. At the very least, it could change his behavior and affect your relationship. The changes could be temporary or permanent. We do not know. You must decide if this is a risk you are willing to take."

"If it means I can carry Don's child, then I am."

"Good. The potion will be ready in five days. You will be given two bottles. The first night you are together, give your human the potion in his food and drink. You will drink from your bottle. You will mate. Once your human has finished and is sleeping, you are to repeat a special chant until the sun rises on Cala, no matter how strangely he acts, or how badly you feel, you must do this. Do all of these things, and you will carry his child."

Angel swallowed hard. She was sure the Elder Council was just trying to scare her, but she knew this was the only way. "I will do what I must."

Angel spent the next several days learning the chant she would need to repeat after her and Don concluded their lovemaking. Several times her mother tried to talk her out of this decision, but Angel assured her she was doing the right thing. Once the potion was ready, she was given the two bottles. The bottle for Don was much fuller than hers, but she knew why.

She swam home and prepared a fine meal for the two of them. Angel had taken her potion before she ate and knew quickly, Don would never drink it as it tasted awful. However, it mixed well with her dinner and could barely be noticed. She anxiously waited for Don's return home and when he did, she could already feel her arousal begin to grow. She served dinner and ate a bit more quickly than normal. She could see Don's facial expression become darker, and she knew the potion was working. It was the one night she didn't clear the table or clean up, nor did Don.

Angel quickly went into their bedroom and stripped down naked. Don followed her and when he saw her, she knew why the Elder Council had warned her about his behavior being different, strange. Don stripped down and kissed her forcefully, in a way he had never done before. He threw her onto the bed and was on her almost immediately. He mauled her so roughly and even though her body responded with arousal, her mind raced as she knew, this rough treatment wasn't at all normal. He went down and enjoyed her sex and was rewarded with two powerful orgasms.

Don licked, nipped and bit her. The biting was the worst part for Angel, until he penetrated her. His cock was harder than she had ever felt before, and instead of slowly entering like he normally would, he forcefully shoved his cock deep inside her sex. She was so glad she was already very wet from the potion and oral sex, as he didn't even hesitate. Don pounded her in a way she never knew before, then he rolled her over and she rode him. Usually this meant she controlled the pace, but when she didn't move fast enough, Don would drive himself deeper into her.

Finally, he shoved her off, grabbed her around the waist and put her on her knees. He didn't speak, but growled as he rammed his cock into her sex, and slid a finger into her ass. Angel yelped in pain and fear, but Don seemed to take no notice. He pounded her sex with a violent force that had this been their first time, would have frightened Angel beyond words. When Don finally reached his climax, he roared loudly as if he'd achieved some great goal. Don collapsed onto their bed and immediately fell asleep. His penis remained hard for several minutes as Angel gently sat up on their bed. Her sex and ass ached from the rough sex. She sat with her back against the wall, tears pouring down her cheeks, and began to chant. Though she worried about what Don would be like in the morning, she put her energy into the chant.

As the sun peaked through their window, Angel was exhausted. She had cried for hours while chanting, hoping she had done everything the Elder Council had told her to do. Don began to stir and Angel decided to see if things with him were back to normal. She moved down, took his cock, and slid it gently into her mouth. As she licked and sucked, she felt Don's hand gently touch her head. Once she knew he was firm enough, she crawled back up and kissed Don. His kisses were soft and gentle again as he moved on top of her and slid his now firm penis gently into her sex. Had he moved any faster, he would have known how badly bruised Angel was from the night before. Angel knew her Don was back and the side effects she was warned about were just temporary. He moved so slowly, so gently, it reminded her of their first time. Once they reached their climaxes, Don slid off her and Angel made breakfast. Angel could still feel the pain from the rougher sex and hoped sometime in the cove would ease her pain.

Don padded out and asked, "Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Last night felt... different."

"It was because I was gone a bit longer than normal, that's all," she lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course Don," she said. "You're always extra aroused. Don't worry yourself about it."

Even though Don would again ask for the next several weeks, Angel never shared the truth. She feared he might think she tricked him. It was during her second visit home after that night that the Elder Council confirmed she was indeed with child. She couldn't return home fast enough, and when she saw Don's wave runner enter the cove, she swam out to him as she couldn't wait to share the good news.

It was the sound of Don's wave runner that pulled Angel out of her memories. She wanted to swim out to him but she knew it was better to wait. She did swim toward him and he quickly slowed down and anchored the wave runner. He swam to her, took her into is arms, and said, "Hello my beautiful wife. How are you two feeling?"

"She got restless. I think she wanted to swim."

"Just her?"

"Well, me too I guess."

"Are you feeling all right baby?"

"Yeah, I just wish I could have come to your party. It looked like fun."

"But if you had, no one would have believed that I needed to be home this soon with you. With you not being there, everyone believes you're on full bed rest and need me here."

"It was nice of Jason to include me."

"It was. He's coming tomorrow with the gifts. Except one, I had to bring home. I got it after you left the party. Would you like to see it?"

Angel smiled. "Sure."

Don swam to his wave runner, and carried his backpack to the shore, then he scooped up his wife and carried her to the shore. Once her legs morphed, he helped her dress and opened his backpack. Inside was a piece of cake from the party, and a mermaid doll with red hair and a rainbow tail. Angel's eyes welled up with tears. "Oh Don. It's a mermaid!"

"Yeah, the girls said tried to find a blonde, but they liked the tail on this on more. I know it will be a long time before she's old enough for this, but I knew you'd love it."

Angel smiled as the doll made her think of her mother, and her red hair. "She perfect. She'll love it."

"Ready to go in and rest my love?"

Angel sighed. "Yes my love, I am."

Don and Angel walked into their house. Don fixed them dinner, then relaxed watching TV and Don playing with Angel's stomach. He could feel his daughter move around within Angel's swollen belly, laughing as they played. Angel smiled as she watched their interaction and knew this was well worth the price she paid for this moment, though the thought did make her shudder.

"What's wrong baby?" asked Don.

"Nothing," lied Angel. "I think she just... um... hit something?"

"Maybe she tripped a nerve?"

"Yes, that is it."

Don didn't fully believe his wife, but he also knew her English skills were still limited and she would often mix up her idioms so he decided not to dwell on this. "Did I tell you Jason is coming by tomorrow?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"What is it baby?"

"Part of me still doesn't like Jason for what he did to Grace, but I don't see the heartless man she said he was. I see a broken shell of a man who wants a second chance."

"Jason reminds me a lot of me before I met you."

"How so?" asked Angel as she looked at Don.

Don took a deep breath, then said, "You know I was married before I met you. And I won't lie, I loved Amy with my whole heart, and her rejection hurt me beyond words. Before I met you, I would have done anything to get her to give me a second chance."

"And now?"

"And now I have you. You healed my broken heard, mended my wounded spirit, and gave me a reason to believe that my mission here on Earth wasn't over yet. I mean, if someone had told me two and a half years ago I'd be weeks away from being a new father with a wonderful woman I would have thought they were crazy. Yet here I am, with my amazing mermaid wife, playing with my unborn daughter in her belly. I can't begin to stress to you just how blessed I am to have you Angel, and how nothing will ever change that. Even if Amy walked through that door right now and begged me to take her back, I'd ask her to leave and never return."

Angel smiled. She knew his ex-wife, Amy, had been a sore spot for Don since they met. Ironically, it was because of her that Don even came to Cala de Sirena. Had she not been playing with Don's wounded heart, he never would have booked the trip that brought him here. Yet, here he is now, his hands on her belly as their daughter squirmed and made contact with his hands. "She seems to really love her daddy."

"I just hope I'm worthy of her," said Don sadly.

"You are more than worthy of her and you will make a wonderful father."

Don kissed Angel's swollen belly, then head and said, "I'm going to take a quick bath before bed. Do you need anything?"

"Just for you to stop worrying so much."

Don stood up and smiled, then asked, "Is the reason you're staying close it because of her?" Don pointed to her stomach.

"Partly," said Angel. "And partly because it's difficult to swim. I now understand why Grace and the others would disappear during this time. Can we talk about this later hon?"

Don sighed. Angel had not wanted to talk about having their baby, as she didn't know what to expect. "Sure baby. I'll be in the bathroom. Holler if you need me."

Don padded into their bedroom, stripped down, walked into their bathroom, and turned the water on to their tub. Even though their home had a shower, and he used it during the week for work, he enjoyed relaxing in the large two-person tub. As the water filled, he reflected on how it was a moment in a bathtub that changed his life forever. The moment when he pulled Angel in for what he thought would be a chance for make-up sex, only to find out her real secret. Turning off the faucet, Don stepped into the warm water and sat back, closing his eyes. He reflected on how happy he was, and how much he was looking forward to the birth of their child. Don though about how much he wanted to give his new daughter the world, and protect her from all potential harm, though the rational side of him knew better.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
763 Followers