Calaban and the Warden's Wife

Story Info
The warden's wife turns Calaban's revenge into rescue, of so.
2k words
4.1
14.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers

The warden's wife went about her daily activities without a care in the world. Little did she know that Calaban the rapist had broken out of her husband's prison and slipped into her bedroom. One thought, and one thought only, dominated Calaban's mind. He would take vengeance for all the warden's little cruelties by ravishing the wife and spending all the pent up woman-hunger he felt from all those years in lock up by using her body mercilessly. Silently, he waited, knowing that sooner or later she would enter the room, and when the moment came—he was ready. Naked, stroking his blood gorged member slowly, Calaban waited.

When the wife entered the bedroom, humming a meaningless little tune, her eyes darted about as though looking for something. In a matter of seconds, she spotted the naked man standing in the corner, and her legs turned weak. The humming stopped with a little squeak as she recognized Calaban—the notorious rapist of unsuspecting damsels who had innocently wandered into his path.

His eyes burned into hers as he approached, and she realized at once that resistance would be both futile and dangerous. Wordlessly, he grasped her by the shoulders and turned her to face the bed. Pushing on her back, he bent her over until her head lay on her arms and her ass thrust out toward him. Placing his feet between hers, he forced her to open her legs, and when he was satisfied with that he pulled her skirt up and tossed it onto her back. Dropping to one knee, he tore at her panties until they lay in shreds at her feet, and spread her ass-cheeks with his hands. He gazed for a moment at her pussy. He felt the globes of her ass quiver with fear (or excitement?). Then he pressed his face into her and began to lick furiously at her slit.

Against her will (she told herself), she felt herself becoming aroused as his hot wet tongue lashed at her clit and his hands kneaded her ass. Soon she was rocking back and forth in rhythm with the rapists tongue and she felt a mixture of his saliva and her juices begin to ooze down her inner thigh.

Abruptly, the licking stopped, she felt his hard cock slide against her leg as he stood. Then, for a few seconds nothing happened—he was staring at her again (heaven knows what evil ran through his demented mind). Suddenly, he began to slap her ass with his hand, spanking just hard enough to turn the luscious flesh pink and send little shivers up and down her spine. In spite of herself (she told herself) she began to wish he would relieve the tension he had created in her by plunging his prick into her soaking wet cunt.

No sooner had the thought of him penetrating her crossed her mind than, as though he had heard her thought, she felt the tip of his manhood penetrate her and begin to slide slowly, but inexorably deeper and deeper into her.

Fire burned in Calaban's eyes as he watched his cock disappear into the warden's wife's hot juicy cunt. For all the years since he had first decided on this plan, he had dreamed of this moment and he wanted it to last. Slowly, slowly he slid deeper and deeper inside her until finally his hips came up against her soft flesh and he ground himself yet deeper. Then, in a sudden motion, he withdrew quickly until his cock was almost out of her, only to start the long slow process of pushing his prick inside her pussy once more. Over and over he repeated the pattern of long slow penetration followed by rapid withdrawal, so he could watch over and over while his raging, throbbing, blood-filled cock invaded the pussy of his enemy's wife.

All at once, the warden's wife began to moan and thrust her ass back into the rapist. Calaban responded by speeding up his strokes and began to fuck her hard and fast. The slapping sound of his hips against her ass as they came together mingled with her moans and the rapist's grunting as they began to cum in unison. His cock pulsed and shot his juice. Her moans became a continuous wail as his prick rampaged inside her and released his cream. A little smile finally passed across her lips as she wondered if ever she'd had such an orgasm before.

Her eyes drifted to the clock on the night stand. It would be hours and hours before the warden came home. She hoped that Calaban was as prolific a rapist as his reputation suggested. She wondered how it was going to feel to have this savage's cock in her mouth.

Suddenly, just as Calaban's member began to shrivel, shrink, and slide out of her gushing pussy, the wife heard her front door open with the distinctive crack of a misaligned hinge that always accompanied her husband's return. Fearing for her husband's safety (she told herself), the warden's wife turned to Calaban and said, "Quickly, into the closet!"

Calaban grabbed his wretched prison garb from the corner in which he'd tossed it earlier, and complied, knowing that the alarm over his escape was out by then, and knowing too that the warden had brought officers to protect his house and property. Calaban was certainly surrounded, and had no choice but to secrete himself amongst the clothing in the closet.

"Are you alright?" the warden demanded of his wife as he entered the bedroom just as she was kicking the closet door closed behind Calaban.

"Of course I'm alright, why wouldn't I be?" the wife replied, trying desperately to control her still rapid breathing and heartbeat.

The warden was a short, paunchy, little man, with a receding hairline, no discernible chin, and an air of self-importance that made him something of a laughing stock outside the prison where he reigned supreme. Against her will (she told herself) the warden's wife found herself comparing the sleek, well-endowed figure cut by Calaban to that of her ridiculous little husband as he puffed himself up and announced, "The bastard Calaban has escaped. I am putting a guard in front of the house, and another one behind to protect my property from any attempt at revenge by that scoundrel. You will be perfectly safe with the officers here, while I return to oversee the search for this rascal."

That said, the warden turned on his heel and left, driving away with the bulk of the officers who had accompanied him, and leaving the house under guard. The wife peered through first a front window, and then a rear in order to assure herself the guards were safely relaxing in their cars—intent upon taking naps while engaged in this (to their minds) useless enterprise. Surely, the dastardly Calaban was on his way out of the country as quickly as possible, the guards were thinking.

"So, I'm property" the wife thought, as she returned to the closet wherein Calaban resided. She told herself that the course of action she chose to follow from this point forward was purely intended to prevent harm coming to anyone should this desperate criminal be confronted. "It's best to appease him, and send him on his way when it gets dark," she thought as she slipped out of her clothes and reached for the handle to the closet door.

Calaban, of course, had heard all that transpired while he hid in the closet. When the wife opened the door to the closet, there he stood—naked, his eyes burning into hers. Slowly, Calaban's eyes traveled down, examining every inch of her rather attractive nakedness. She could feel her flesh tingle as he took her in his gaze. To the wife, it was as though his eyes could touch her body as they scanned her. Her nipples hardened under his gaze. Her pussy grew moist again as his eyes seared her crotch and released a thousand butterflies in her belly. An eternity seemed to pass before Calaban's eyes once again locked on those of the warden's wife. She felt her knees go weak under his savage glare, and complied without complaint as he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to kneel before him.

Calaban's semi-hard penis hung directly in her face, and as the wife flicked out her tongue to lick the tip of his gorgeous cock (in the interests of appeasing this beast and protecting everyone, she told herself) Calaban emitted a low growling sound that closely resembled that of a wild animal. Another flick of her tongue across the tip of his cock, and Calaban growled again. Soon the wife was stroking his growing member rapidly, and the sound of Calaban's growls filled her ears and caused a slight quivering in her hips. A warm glow suffused her cheeks as she encircled Calaban's cock with her lips and began to suck, feeling him grow stiffer and larger with each plunge into her warm, wet mouth. Calban wrapped the fingers of his powerful hands in the hair on either side of the wife's head, and began to pull and push at her as he fucked her mouth faster and faster, deeper and deeper, plunging himself down her throat.

Kneeling before the savage Calaban, taking the monster's cock into her mouth and feeling its huge tip strike the back of her throat, the warden's wife brought one hand up to cup and massage his balls while the other hand gripped his ass cheek. She shivered, remembering the tremendous flood of cream this mighty penis had recently spewed into her pussy, and wondering if she would be drowned when Calaban released this time.

No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than Calaban began to groan with a rumbling sound that emanated from deep in his chest, and his man-cream spurted into the wife's mouth. The cock pulsed and spat, pulsed and spat, filling the wife's mouth and forcing her to swallow rapidly in order to breath. Streams of cum escaped the corners of her mouth and wet her breasts, and her grip tightened on the monster's balls and ass. Finally, Calaban exhaled mightily as the last of his spunk spurt forth into the wife's open mouth and his prick began to relax and shrink.

To be sure the rapist was totally appeased (she told herself), the warden's wife continued to suck and lick at Calaban's cock until he reached down to take her by the armpits and raise her to stand in front of him. She looked into the eyes of her ravager and saw no trace of the rage that had been there earlier. At that moment, staring into Calaban's eyes, the warden's wife decided that she would protect the sisterhood of women from the depredations of the creature before her, but she would also protect him from the known horrors of her husband's prison.

When darkness fell, the wife led Calaban out the back of the house and into the woods that began at the edge of the property. The policeman sleeping soundly in his car saw nothing, and would testify the next day that nothing untoward had occurred during the night. She led Calaban a mile or so along the trail that led to an abandoned woodcutter's cottage and left him there.

"I will return tomorrow with food and clean clothes for you," she said as she departed. She told herself she was doing God's work and hurried home to arrive before the warden.

In the weeks and months that followed, everyone who knew the warden's wife (except the warden) noticed changes in her. She seemed to glow with happiness rather than presenting the sad and lonely countenance she'd had before. Her step was lively, almost a skip, and her new-found hobby of hiking in the woods made her figure more trim without losing any of its curves.

Calaban was never seen again by anyone who ever mentioned such a sighting.

xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers