Calabria

Story Info
Romantic first person holiday in Italy from female.
2.8k words
4.19
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The increasingly aggressive sounds of the seagulls slowly woke me up that morning. The gentle rocking from the waves slapping the side of the boat had helped me sleep amazingly well. The smell of coffee and ocean air let me know that you were already awake for a new day with new adventures in store. I kept my eyes closed while I lazily grunted and stretched and untangled myself from the sheets. I hadn't opened my eyes yet but I felt the sun warm my bare skin. I buried my face in the pillow and sighed as I reached above my head. I opened my eyes and saw the red ribbon still tied to the bed. I bit my lip and grinned as I grazed my fingertips across it.

"I'm awake now" I said out loud. I slid off the mattress towards the kitchen. I poured some orange juice into what was left of the bottle of dark, Jamaican rum we'd stocked up on in the Caribbean. I swished it around and took a long drink. It made me feel like sugar. I wrapped myself in the midnight blue silk kimono you bought for me at the last port, put on my giant Prada sunglasses, and climbed up towards the boat deck, drink in hand.

There you were. You were on the deck busily packing up for our shore excursion that day. I stood at the top of the stairs and watched you. The wind helped me out by occasionally blowing open your white shirt to show off your tan, solid torso. The sunlight reflecting off the waves below shot crackles of bright light all over you. I smiled because you looked as electric as you made me feel. You looked over at me as I started walking towards you. Holding my drink in my right hand, my left hand struggled to keep the kimono from blowing away by clutching it at my hip. You stopped to put the backpack down and guffaw at me. I ducked under the awning with you and kissed your chin as you pushed my sunglasses up on my head. You grabbed the bottle out of my hand, took a big swig, and let out a big "WHOO!" before wrapping your other hand around the back of my neck to kiss me long and hard. I took the drink out of your hand and set it down next to the wheel.

"Did you sleep ok?" you asked while still playing with the back of my hair. You grinned just a little; the grin that makes me want to nibble on that sensuous bottom lip of yours.

"Welp. After the not-so-gentle rocking you gave me last night and the oh-so-gentle rocking from the boat, I'd say that I slept like a properly fucked corpse."

I bit my bottom lip and waited for you to puff your chest out in well-earned pride. You did and I buried my face against you and kissed your chest while I ran my fingers all the way down your stomach. Everything about you made everything in me desire you. The deeper my breathing, the more you tugged on my messy pink hair. I pulled open my kimono and pressed my bare chest against yours while I nibbled on your neck and massaged your ass. I yanked away and looked up into your gleaming "I dare you" eyes. I kept looking into your eyes as I slowly dropped to my knees and unbuttoned your khaki shorts. You'd obviously been more concerned with making coffee that morning than getting dressed because you weren't wearing any boxers. I pulled your zipper down and you were ready for my mouth. I bent down to pull your shorts all the way down to your ankles. As I rose back up, I gently ran my fingernails up the insides of your thighs. I kept tracing all the muscles in your thighs and hips with my hands while I whispered tiny breaths on your balls. I gave you a long teaser lick starting at the base of your gorgeous cock and running up to the tip which I kissed. I looked up to see your body tense.

You looked back down at me and mouthed "more". I grinned and then took you deep down as far into my mouth as I could. I sucked and flicked my tongue and got it wet all over. I wanted you so bad. I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel the night before. I wanted you to grin for the rest of the day at the thought of how badly I craved feeling you get hard inside of me. The craving made me grab your ass with both hands and pull you deeper inside my mouth. You reached out and grabbed the steering wheel for balance. I ravenously licked up and down the shaft while I moaned. I reached one hand between my own legs. Of course I was soaking wet. I pulled away for a moment to look up at you while I put my fingertips in my mouth. Without missing a beat you said "come here" and grabbed my hand to pull me up. "Turn around" you whispered in my ear and after I did, you put my hands up on the top of the steering wheel.

I pushed my ass out towards you as I turned my head enough so that you could see me biting my lip. You pushed the kimono off to one side and slid your hard wet dick inside me. You fit so tight. I was about to give the screaming seagulls a run for their money. I kept my hands tight on the steering wheel while I pressed my ass hard against your hips. Your hands kept moving from my shoulders to my waist to my hair, pulling yourself deeper inside of me. I screamed and dug my teeth into my own arm. I let go of the steering wheel long enough to pull the kimono off of one arm. You noticed the tiny scratch marks in my back that you gave me the night before. The memory of me riding you made you thrust harder and faster. I pushed up closer to you and moved your hand up from my hip to grab my tits. My moans quickly turned to screams and so I reached back and dug my fingers into your hip as you gave me one last thrust. I collapsed against the steering wheel. You stayed inside me as you fingered and blew on my back. Still leaning on the wheel with you against me, I reached over to grab the bottle and damn near finish it off.

I was ready to start the day.

--------------------

We docked just north of the beaches in Tropea, Calabria. You steered us right into the boat slip. A dark tanned teenage boy ran down the tock to help us tie up.

"Ciao!" he yelled as he was running. Once he saw us, though, he very confidently said "Hallo how are-uh you?" in his well-practiced English. I would have liked to pretend that he somehow saw The Stars and Stripes off the back of the boat but I knew damn well that everything about us screamed "AMERICAN". Oh well. The Italians loved us.

"If I was any better I just couldn't stand it!" I said in a noticeable but not too thick southern accent. He stopped with a slightly confused pause before I smiled with a wink to let him know that my jumble of double negatives wasn't a bad translation on his part. He smiled back and tied off the last rope.

"What do you come to Calabria for?" he asked as he held out his hand to help me out of the boat.

"Cibo. Vogliono cibo. Lotti. E vino. Lotti." I answered not-so-confidently in my not-so-well practiced Italian. I pushed my fedora back on my head and smiled as I patted my belly. My cornflower blue sundress got picked up by the wind and I slapped it down just in time to avoid a Marilyn Monroe moment right in front of this confused Catholic boy.

He awkwardly said "Ah, si, si. You will do that...How-a-dy sir!" he said to you as you stepped off the boat.

"Ciao" you answered and slipped him €100. "We'll be back later tonight. Grazie." You put your arm around my waist and whisked me away towards our next adventure. "What'd you say to him in Italian?"

"I'm pretty sure I said 'Food. We want food. Lots. And wine. Lots."

"That's my girl."

------------------

We started up the beach stopping for gelato while we made our way towards the Santa Maria dell'Isola: the cliffside cathedral that serves as a sort of hood ornament of the city. While we stood in the gardens, letting the cool September seaside breeze lick our sweaty bodies, you asked me if I wanted to go inside the church.

"This cathedral has been here for over 500 years," I said. "It'd be a shame for it to suddenly catch fire and burn down because the two of us heathens walked through the door."

"Good call," you smirked. I giggled and you grabbed my waist to pull me closer to you. You leaned down to tease me with your breath against my neck and your lips gently brushing my ear. You grabbed a handful of my dress and pulled.

"Are we heathen enough to actually fuck on the grounds of an ancient cathedral?" I asked.

"No but," you said and then paused. You pulled your hand around from my lower back and onto my clit through my dress. You gave it a few circular rubs to make me gasp for air. "I'll start teasing you now so you stay wet all day for me." I moaned and you gave me a quick kiss on the neck. "Come on. Let's go get some wine and eat our weight in tomatoes."

------------------------

At the base of the cliff that the cathedral rested on, we caught a rickshaw pedaled by a stout woman in her 30s. After a failed attempt in Italian I just told her to take us to the best food in my most basic English. She took us to Piazza Ercole. The piazza was the center of the city. It was an open area surrounded by restaurants and shops. We shared lobster stuffed pasta at a tiny café. Then we got cocky and got real Italian espresso shots that instantly tried to melt our faces off and kept us jittery for hours after. ("Starbucks is for chumps," I panted.) We got as many bottles of as many kinds of wine we could carry, each popping the cork on one to sip on as we walked; straight out of the bottle like unabashed Americans on a long overdue holiday. As the sun began to dip behind the colorful stucco buildings, a trio of musicians started setting up near the fountains. I looked at you. You nodded in a way that let me know that you'd humor me...as usual. I smiled and jumped and dragged you closer to them to sit by one of the fountains beside them.

As we sat there, legs entwined and running our hands up and down each others' arms (still twitching a little from the espresso), we noticed a boy running back and forth between groups of people and a candy shop. He would speak to the group for a moment, then hand them a bag before running back to an old man standing in the door of the shop. Then he'd run back to the group before finding another. Finally he ran over to us.

"Caramello???" he beamed as he held a plastic bag full of red and white taffy looking candy. Who am I to turn down candy from a cute kid?

"Si!" I squealed back.

"Cinque euros per favore." I handed him a ten euro note. "Un minuto," he said as he tore off towards the shop. He handed the old man the euros and held up one finger. The old man said something to him. The little boy stopped for a minute and looked at his shoes then shot back up and held up 5 fingers. The old man handed him money and the boy raced back to us. "Cinque euros por te."

"Grazie!" I yelled after him as he hustled the next group. I scooted in next to you and we started picking at the handmade peppermint taffy. The sun had faded away so the soft lights from the lamps of the piazza turned everything into a dream. I threw my legs over yours and nestled into your shoulder while I closed my eyes. You ran your hands up and down the insides of my thighs. Every few strokes you'd squeeze my leg enough to make me let out a small pout and bury my face deeper into your chest. Being right next to you just wasn't close enough. I always wanted more.

The musicians finally started. To my utmost surprise, they launched into some real, greasy, delta blues. It was the last thing we were expecting to hear in Italy but it was wonderful. He bellowed out song after song about women who'd left him, cheated him, or otherwise done him wrong. It was the kind of blues that made your heart ache deep down in your guts. After about an hour of playing they took a break and started to walk past us. Of course I had to stop them and find out their story. I reached out and touched the arm of a slightly older man in a wonderfully terrible suit.

"Excuse me but I have to ask where y'all are from."

"Memphis, Tennessee" he said, smiled and then kept walking. I looked at you. Of course. Of course we'd come all the way to Italy to get away from everything and Memphis followed us. I'd forgotten about the Tropea blues festival that was held there every September.

"I think that's our cue to go hide in the boat," you said, pulling me off the bench.

------------------

We walked down the pier and up to the boat. You'd covered it in white twinkly lights. Few things in this world made me happier than white twinkly lights and there we were in one of the most beautiful places I'd ever seen walking up to our magical looking boat to sail away together.

You helped me on board after safely taking the bottles of wine out of my tired arms. I stepped down onto the deck and into your strong arms. With no words and no music we started dancing some sort of cuddled waltz. The more we swayed the more I rocked my hips against yours until finally we were just grinding like drunk college kids.

"Take me to bed" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

We ducked down into the cabin, peeling our clothes off on the way. I climbed up onto the bed on my knees while you stood next to me. I turned to you to grab your face, pulled you close, and kissed you deep and hard. When I finally had to take a breath I kept licking your lips with my tongue.

"I want you," I said, almost growling. "I want you now." I shot myself back on the bed, writhing and moaning for you. Always the tease, you just stood at the bed and smiled for a minute, slowly stroking your cock. "Please. Please. I want you so bad," I begged. Your face turned into one of some sort of predator's as you carefully crawled towards me. I reached out for you but you wouldn't lie on me. You just kneeled beside me and stroked my thighs; first slow and steady but then grabbing and pulling. All of the sudden, you grabbed my hips and yanked them towards yours. With my ass hoisted up above the bed, you started teasing my pussy with the tip of your cock. I clawed the bed. "Baby, PLEASE." You grinned like a fairy tale wolf as you slid inside of me.

Soaking wet, I moaned "YES" when you pulled my hips up higher in the air. I wrapped my legs around your waist and circled my hips against yours. I wanted all of you. I pushed up higher. You took one hand off of my ass and started rubbing my clit. You rubbed harder and harder and I moaned louder and louder. I rubbed and pulled on my own tits while you kept pushing your cock into me as I got tighter and tighter and tighter. "Rub that clit, baby. I'm going to cum so hard." I screamed as my legs tightened around you to make my hips thrust all the way up before I collapsed back on the bed. You finally let yourself fall on top of me. You laid your head on my shoulder so I could catch my breath while I rubbed all over your neck and shoulders and kissed your forehead as we let the waves rock us to sleep.