Calculated Moves Ch. 04

Story Info
An innocent gets a life changing internship.
3.1k words
4.39
44.1k
21

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers

I come back to consciousness slowly, unwillingly. I cling on to my sleep, enjoying the softness and warmth of my bed, the cushy bliss. I'm on my side so I turn to move on my back, uh, someone is spooning up against me. My eyes snap open and everything comes flooding back to me, I remember. I can feel his arm wrapped around my waist under the blanket, but he hasn't responded to my movement. I wait for a while and hear that his breathing is even, he's still asleep, According to the bedroom clock it's just past 4 am, there's a dull light that comes through the window and I can hear the rain outside. It's probably really cold, but James is keeping me warm. I attempt to peel myself away from his body, holding my breath, I successfully manage to get off the bed, he stirs a little but pretty much still sleeping. I look around the room and see my handbag and suitcase at the corner by the door, I walk quietly to get my bag and go into the bathroom instead of outside the bedroom, opening the bedroom door might be too risky, he would wake up to the unlocking sound and that would be the end of me.

I place my handbag on the counter and catch a glimpse of my reflection. My eyes and lips are red and puffy and my left cheek is slightly swollen. But the most horrific sight is my chest and neck, it's covered with purple and red marks and fingerprints. I touch on them slightly and wince, my entire body feels like I been hit by a car, I just want to sink to the floor, hold myself and cry till there's nothing left, don't distress yourself further, you need to phone for help, focus Sky. I remember my clothes from last night are still in here. I put on my tight powder blue t-shirt and white panties and leave my jeans on the counter next to my bag. I rummage through my handbag but my phone isn't in here, I start panicking, he must be took it already, I feel tears well up again.

I take a deep breath and look again. I hear the bathroom door open and freeze. James is at the doorway, he looks at me while rubbing the side of his face and hair and frowns. I remain rooted on the spot, quaking in fear, he caught you on the act, you're fucked. He walks slowly to the toilet, naked, and yawns. For some odd reason my eyes wander down to his ass, it's perfect, I mentally kick myself for looking, he's far from perfect love, he raped you last night to prove it, he's a monster. He pees then comes next to me and washes his hands, "Go back to bed." he says sleepily.

I obey and walk hastily into the bedroom, he follows closely behind me. "Wait" he says quietly as I'm about to get on the bed. He comes up behind me and slides his hands up the sides of my thighs and hips and grips my t-shirt. He pulls it up, I lift my hands and he pulls it over my head, dropping it on the floor. He pushes my hair to the side and kiss my neck lightly on the same sore place I touched in the bathroom, it feels as if he's apologising for strangling me. He runs his fingertips along the sides of my waist and breasts, kissing my ear and neck, his touch is feather light, I lean back against his body and close my eyes, enjoying his sudden gentleness, I cling onto it, hopeful that he won't hurt me again.

"You're so sweet and innocent," he groans against my ear, his light beard tinkles my ear and I let out a giggle, why? He turns me around to face him, "I didn't intend on hurting you, I thought you would be willingly but than you rejected me and I couldn't accept it so I took what I wanted. You're just so beautiful, you're everything I've ever wanted." he whispers, his expression serious and sorrowful, I can see the guilt in his eyes. My tears finally gush out, how could he do this to me and now he's guilty, am I suppose to feel sorry for him.

"How could you do this to me? You lied to me then you raped me, I thought you were going to kill me, I couldn't breath!" I cry out, remembering how afraid I was when he choked me. He looks at me sadly and swallows but doesn't answer me. "Just because you had a bruised ego, you ruined me." I shove him back pushing at his chest, "How could you do that?" I push at him, weeping uncontrollably.

He grabs me in an embrace, holding me tightly, my palms are placed against his chest trying to push him away but he doesn't let go of me. I give up knowing there's no point in trying and cry in his chest. He runs his hand over my hair and kisses the top of my head, "I didn't mean to do it." he says heavily, I can hear his heart beating, its as fast as mine. "I'm sorry, Sky" he whispers so soft, I could have missed it while listening to his heartbeat but I didn't.

I look up at him and he looks so sincere. Whether he means it or not, I'm not sure but in this moment, after being traumatised so severely last night, I need this comfort, I need him, I need it bad or I'm gonna crack. His right hand cups the side of my face and I lean into his touch, he places his lips gently on mine. He starts kissing me slowly as if I might break, I kiss him back, not thinking about what happened or what's going to happen, just living in the moment, for once in my life.

I think he feels me letting go of everything because he bends and grasps the back of my thighs and hoisting me up in the air, he wraps my legs around him. I grab onto his shoulders for security. Breaking the kiss, I wrap my arms around him, my boobs press against his chest and I lie my head on his shoulder, this has to be a dream, it feels so surreal, because in his arms, it feels like home.

Suddenly I feel drained, I let out a tired sigh and close my eyes, breathing in his scent, holding on to him tightly. He goes on to the bed and lies us on my sides. We stare at each other and I look at each feature on his face, imprinting each thing subconsciously in my mind because I know this beautiful face is going to haunt my dreams for a really long time. This moment feels like a scene out of a movie and for some strange reason I hear Mighty Hands' At a loss for a Goodbye play in the background as I reach out to touch his face. He closes his eyes when I stroke his beard. I have to tell him, it's now or never, I take a deep breath and he opens his eyes. "I want to go home, Jamie." I say softly, I won't tell anyone.

He let's out a shaky breath and says "Okay."

Oh my god, he's going to let me go, the sense of relief I feel is indescribable. A wave of happiness washes over me, I close my eyes and smile, letting myself get consumed by it. But there's an awful nagging at the back of mind, I feel like I'm being carried away, more like dragged away, I struggle to open my eyes again, it's like I'm panicking in my mind but everything around me is completely still.

I wake up soaking wet and gasping for breath, I'm on my back, the room is bright, it's 7am, Jamie is lying on his front, facing me, peacefully asleep. FUCK, it was a DREAM!!! I'm still stuck in this nightmare! I look up at the white ceiling and start crying loudly, inconsolably, shut up, shut up, shut up, I can't shut up. Jamie shoots up on his elbow, confused and sleepy. It takes him a moment to grasp the situation before he comes up next to me and holds me in his arms, "Please stop crying." he whispers against my temple, "It was just a dream!" I sob.

He pushes me away from him, he sits up and sighs, "I going to run on the treadmill for a while, I need you to pull yourself together and don't try anything, I hope you learnt your lesson last night." he says annoyed, oh I have, he gets of the bed, puts on his clothesand leaves the room. I lie on the bed for a while, contemplating my options. I can't tell anyone, he's extremely powerful, he would probably get away with what he did. I just need to survive the next 3 days than I can go home and figure a way to get away from him. Don't piss him off and you will be fine.

I stand up slowly, my body is sore and raw. I go to my bag and get my phone, this is different from my dream. I text my mum to let her know I'm fine, hardly, she must be panicking since I didn't call her when I landed. I go in the bathroom avoiding the mirrors, I take a shower, scrubbing myself thoroughly. My skin turns red from my rough treatment and the streaming hot water but I have to scrub him off me. I can still feel him on my skin, his scent, his touch, I need to get it off me. I scrub and scrub, it's not going away, he's not going away. I sink to the floor, pull my knees up to my chest and cry miserably, I don't think I'll ever be able to get away from him, not until he's done with me. After some time I make my decision, this has to be the last time I feel sorry for myself, I'm done with being overpowered by him, I'm gonna stand up for myself, let's see if this asshole has the balls to break me, cos I'm not giving up without a fight. With that I stand up, close the tap and step out.

Wiping the mist of the mirror with my towel, I look at myself, I look the same as I did in my dreams, the marks and bruises on my neck and chest, I take a deep breath to prevent myself from crying again, don't break, you pull through this Sky. I put on a matching set of black underwear anddry my hair into soft bouncy waves that falls to my bra. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and dark green t-shirt. I look in the mirror one last time and my reflection looks like me again. I feel a bit better but I'm hungry.

I go downstairs and wonder around, this place is magnificent, the view of the city is incredible. I find the kitchen and look for something to eat, the pantry is fully stocked but I'm not a big eater, in general, this situation makes that worse, I just need something to keep me going so I pour a glass of milk and find some lush juicy red grapes, this would do fine. I sit at the counter, sipping the milk slowly and pick at the grapes when he walks in the kitchen. He's shirtless and sweaty, he stops and looks at me surprised, I look down at my glass, I don't like looking at him, especially when he's half naked, it makes me feel...weird. He gets a bottle of water from the fridge and takes a seat next to me. "You look beautiful." he says and sets down the now empty bottle on the counter top. I ignore him, he thinks I'm beautiful...oh get a grip.

"Is that all you eating? You need to keep up your strength for what I have planned." he says seriously.

"I'm sorry, being stuck here with you, doesn't really stimulate my appetite." I snap and get up.

He grabs my arm and yanks me in front of him. "Oh baby, I see you check me out every chance you get. Don't be in denial." he smirks at me, arrogant cow.

"Yeah that's why I was so willing last night." I say dryly. His smirk fades away and he stares intensely at me for a while. He wakes up slowly and pulls me with him, I know what's going to happen, so I don't beg, I don't cry, I just follow.

He takes me into the master bedroom. He stands us at the side of the bed and grabs my face, kissing me passionately, wildly when he breaks away, I don't even remember my name, I'm so dazed. "I'm going to make you want this...want me." he states darkly.

"Maybe in your dreams, Jamie." I smile sweetly, challenging him. He pulls out my t-shirt and shoves me on the bed. He climbs over me and kisses the tops of my breasts down to my navel, his hands running over my ribs to my hip bone. He un-buttons my jeans and then yanks it down my legs and throws on the floor.

He looks down at me and licks his lips, "Did you intentionally put this on so I would fuck you hard?" he asks raising his eyebrow. I swallow, I didn't think about his reaction to my underwear. I should have though, he seems extremely turned on. I shake my head, lost for words. He smiles at me, the dazzling, swoon over me smile, I can't help but react so I blush.

He flips me around, smacks my ass playfully and pulls my hips up so that I'm on my knees and elbows with my butt up in the air, in level with his crotch. He pulls down my panties and I hear that familiar foil ripping sound. I squeeze my eyes shut and scream out when he falls forward and enters me in one hard thrust, filling me completely, his arm on my back pushing me down and his other hand pressed on the bed next to me. He withdraws slowly and pushes back in, fuck. It still hurts, my insides stretching to the max to accommodate him and there's a burning sensation at my opening. He moves in slow hard strokes, his balls coming into contact with something very sensitive.

He picks up the pace and slams into me, harder and faster, holding me down, forcing me to take what he's giving and than he hits something inside me that causes me to cry out, that felt amazing, I clench around him involuntarily, wanting him to stay on that spot. He withdraws and slams back in hitting that spot, holy fuck. The pain mixed with this pleasure is screwing up my mind, I'm enjoying it, don't! don't cave, he starts moving faster, banging onto my pleasure spot repeating, his balls slapping against my sensitive nub, my belly muscles tense, no, no, no, NO! I grip the sheets and scream out, trying to pull my body away.

"Jamie" I cry. My inner most muscles contract around him and he keeps going. My breath catches and I let this feeling take over, my entire body stiffens and bows. I cave, cumming hard on the dick of the man who raped me. My legs tremble and I'm about to drop on the bed but he wraps an arm around my hips, keeping me up. I go limp, breathing hard.

He stops moving, his dick still hard inside me, he un-hooks my bra and pulls me up by my hair against his chest, our sweaty bodies together. He slides the bra off my arms and holds onto my boobs with one hand and his other arm is around my belly. "I win" he whispers roughly in my ear then nips my ear lobe.

I never felt so high, I feel like I'm floating, my entire body is tingling, it takes me couple seconds to understand what he's referring to, by than he's running his fingertips down my navel, to my vagina. His other hand squeezing onto my breasts, pinching my nipples. He starts moving again, slamming upwards into me, his finger moving furiously against my sensitive button, in a circular motion, my belly tightens, no not again, I cry out and grab onto his wrist, in an attempt to stop him. But he continues pushing and pushing, rubbing and rubbing.

"Please Jamie...not again...you win, please" I say breathless.

"I always win" he growls and moves faster. I release a high pitched scream, throw my head back against his shoulder, and experience another mind shattering orgasm. My neck muscles straining. I stop breathing.

I think I blacked out for a couple moments because when I open my eyes he's lying me down on my back. I look at him and he seems pretty pleased with himself but he looks like he's deciding on something. He reaches down, I furrow my eyebrows wondering what he's up to now, he takes out his condom, his dick is still hard, he hasn't cum as yet, I look up at him confused, he leans over me and enters me again, I struggle against him, "What are you doing!?" I yell, trying to push him out of me.

"I changed my mind Sky, I want to cum inside you." he says roughly.

"NO! GET OFF ME!" I scream in panic pushing at his shoulders, he grabs my thighs and wraps them around his waist then holds my wrists down as he pounds into me, driving his dick over and over in my slick channel, he groans and bumps into my cervix, causing me to cry out and clench, my face hot and wet with tears. He stills, his eyes closed, every visible muscle on his body strains than I feel it inside me, thick hot liquid spraying into me. He collapses on top of me, breathing hard near my ear.

"God, that felt good." he says after a while, I can feel his smile against my neck. I lay under him, motionless, I'm no longer crying, what did you do? you came twice then you let him cum inside you.

"I hate you" I whisper and close my eyes, trying to figure out who I said that to, him or myself.

Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers