Calculated Moves Ch. 06

Story Info
An innocent gets a life changing internship.
1.2k words
4.24
36.5k
20

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers

I get off the counter, straighten my underwear and put my jeans back on, I throw my torn shirt in the thrash and go to my room. I slam my door shut, huffing and puffing. I'm feeling bad, I feeling pissed off, scared and I can't do a damn thing about it, I want to rip his face off. I refuse to accept...embrace, this situation. I have another bloody wash for day and put on some new underwear and my white fluffy robe. Perhaps I can stand a chance against him if I knew more about him so I get my laptop out, lie on my bed and Google him.

It's all the predictable stuff, rich family, excellent university, graduated top of his class, started a successful money making firm and invested in numerous businesses which are currently sky rocketing in the financial world. Nothing personal, oh wait there's something, my heart starts beating really fast and then sinks to the ground, an article on the engagement of multi millionaire mogul James Dornan and Edith Lane, the daughter of a billionaire businessman. This article is from 3 months ago, he's ENGAGED!

I burst into tears, not because he's engaged, I wasn't hoping on a happy ever after, fairytale bullshit ending with him, it's the fact that he's going to go live happily ever after and I have to live with his actions for the rest of my life. He wanted once last good fuck before he got married, it all makes sense now, why he brought me here, I'm curious though how the fuck is he going to continue this at home. How is possible for someone to be so selfish. I feel so used, dirty and absolutely cheap. There is nothing special about me, I'm just an easy target, a nobody that he could get away with doing this to. I curl into a ball and cry uncontrollably on my bed for couple hours, it's dark now and I'm officially broken.

He opens my room door, "I've got something for you." he beams, I don't respond, I don't look at him, I don't move. He walks to the side of my bed and looks down at me, "I see you still feeling sorry for yourself." he says sounding bored. I see red and go berserk. I take my laptop and fling it at him, hard, "YOU SICK FUCK!" I yell hysterically. It hits his shoulder and crashes on the floor. He grunts in pain. Before I even take in what I did, he grabs me from the bed and throws me across the room against the wall. I land on the ground in a fetal position, whimpering. I feel dizzy. He pulls me up by the collar of my robe and makes me stand against the wall, "I'm sick of your fuckin tantrums!" he shouts in my face, he looks so scary. "You hurt me now I'm going to hurt you!" he spits out, with that he slams my head against the wall and I'm out cold.

I wake up in pain, my head is killing me, I try to move my hand to touch my head when I realise my hands are secured above me. I open my eyes, panicking, I'm naked and my hands are stretched above my head, bound by leather cuffs, attached to some metal thing on the ceiling, I'm standing on my toes, my body straining to stay upright. I cry out in pain and fear, when I realise I'm gagged. I freak out, struggling against my bounds, trying to break free. He comes forward from the corner of the room, from the shadows, I still looking at him in wide eyed terror. "I set up this room for you, do you like it?" he asks rhetorically, menacingly. I look around and it's awful. It's those weird BDSM type of room, with whips, scary contraptions and shit I don't even know the names of. I look at him, pleading through my gag, "Please...I got angry because you're in engaged!" but all that comes out are muffled sounds that I'm sure he doesn't understand. I start weeping, I don't think I can survive this. He looks at my distressed form and comes closer to me, standing in front of me. "I was going to ease you into this, make it fun for both of us, but you fucked that up." he says quietly. "Please Jamie." I cry through my gag. I notice he's holding a leather whip in his hand, he gonna use it on me. He follows my eyes, "I'm going to punish you for hurting me, Sky. I want you to be a good little girl and take it then I'm going to fuck you apart. Through this entire experience, I want you to remember that you brought this upon yourself." he states darkly. I start shaking in fear, there's no way I can stop him or explain my actions, I'm helpless!

He starts to circle my body, running the whip down my side to my hip bone, slowly, deliberately terrifying me. He doesn't look like the same man I met 2 months ago or the guy I had lunch with couple hours ago. He seems possessed by anger and lust. I can't stop him. He goes behind me and I hold my breath, preparing myself for the worse, he places the whip on the skin of my ass, I squeeze my eyes shut, he pulls back and I hear the whoosh sound and then it lands on me, so very hard, I scream out in agony. He continues this 4 more times, landing the whip all over my ass, my throat is raw and my butt feels excruciatingly sore. After the last one he drops the whip, breathing hard, he comes in front of me, unbuttoning his jeans, he pulls it down slightly. He grabs the back of my thighs and wraps it around his hips, entering me in one rough thrust. He holds onto my sore ass and pumps into me, over and over, hard and fast. I whimper in pain. I wasn't ready to take him, my inside muscles were contracted in response to the pain from the whipping, I was completely dry, this intrusion is almost as painful as the first time. He grits his teeth and push deeper and deeper. I look at his face, crying, but he doesn't look at me at all, he places his head in between my shoulder and neck to avoid seeing my face. He groans and than cums.

He remains still for a while, panting in my ear. My legs still wrapped around him, his arm holding my ass and the other around my upper back. He pulls back his head to face me and stares at me, he looks guilty and sad now. He brings his arm from around my back and opens the gag. "Anything to say for yourself?" he asks quietly. I take in a deep breath, even breathing is painful, tears streaming down my face, "Edith" I whisper, looking in his eyes. His forehead wrinkles in confusion, his eyes widen and his mouth parts, I watch as the realisation hit him, bang fucker.

Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers