Calculated Moves Ch. 09

Story Info
An innocent gets a life changing internship.
4.4k words
4.53
40.9k
32

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers

As soon as I understand his words, I pull my knees up to my chest, cross my arms on top and hide my face in my little cocoon. I cry hysterically, if he hurts me one more time, I think I'll die, I can't take it anymore... his violence. I get flashbacks of being in that room again.

Keeping my head down, I choke out, "Please Jamie... I can't do this anymore... you're ruining my life... I haven't even done anything wrong to you... please... you rather just kill me and get it over with... because I can't live like this... with you!"

I sob as if I'm about to die.

"Skylar" he whispers.

I don't look up, "You lied to me; you said you couldn't handle hurting me again." I weep.

He crouches in front of me, "Sky please look at me." he says concerned and places his hand on my crossed arms. I lift my head up slowly and look at him.

The devastation is clear on my face, he swallows, "I wasn't lying about not hurting you again but I also meant what I said, you are mine. I want to know who is he and what does he mean to you?"

I stare at him, why am I his?

"Answer me, Sky." he says quietly, his hand touching my moist warm cheek.

I bit on my bottom lip and look into his eyes. The gentle touch of his hand on my skin causes goose bumps throughout my entire body, I breath faster, why is this happening to me?

Releasing my lip from the grasp of my teeth, "I will answer you if you promise to answer a question of mine." I say.

"I promise." he replies seriously

"I have known Reese since I was eleven, he is my best friend, it isn't what you think... I didn't want to be alone, I needed someone to numb the pain." I whisper. He looks at me for a while than stands up and walks away from me. It's my turn, "You're getting married, why would you do this to me?"

He stands by the door and faces me. He seems annoyed by my question but still answers, "It's quite simple, I'm a bastard Sky... Edith and I are getting married but when I saw you, I knew you are exactly what I want, it didn't matter whether I was engaged or not, I had to have you so I took you."

That's what I thought, "So my feelings doesn't matter, what I want doesn't matter, you are just selfish, is that what you're saying?"

"Yes" he answers.

"And when you're married, how am I still yours?"

"You will always be mine" he replies calmly

Oh for the love of... Is he high? "What do I have to do to get you out of my life!?!" I yell in frustration and put my head back down.

His reply is instant, "Submit yourself to me."

Huh, "What?" I ask confused and look up

"I want you to give yourself to me. I want you willing and at my bidding." he stops, "I don't want you to fight me Sky... I want to know what it would feel like if you wanted me." he says warily.

I swallow, his expression is absolute longing. "For how long?"

"A week." he replies. A week!

"Then I'll never see you again... I can quit and you won't destroy my career?" I inquire curiously.

"You will never see me again if that's what you decide, I won't interfere."

I furrow my eyebrows, "How do I know you not lying again?", I don't trust you.

"You can tell Edith if I go against our arrangement." he says seriously.

I cringe at that word, arrangement, this is just another business deal to him and I have to let him use my body in exchange for a life free of him. I feel the tears well up again. What choice do I have, he's gonna have his way anyway. I take a deep breath and stand up, let's do this shit, "I accept." I say firmly. His eyes widens.

I walk forward and shove him against the door. I grip onto his t-shirt and pull him down to my face. I kiss him forcefully, tears rolling down my cheeks. He holds onto my waist and kisses me back, even more forceful.

After a while he pulls away from me and takes a breath. "Let's do it the way you want to." he whispers.

Seriously! This is a first, "I want the music on." I reply, to distract myself from what I'm about to do. He nods at me, urgh granting me permission.

I leave his hold and walk to my iPod dock. I take a while choosing the song, trying to prolong the inevitable. I skim through the song list, sad and depro, that would help me lose myself. He comes up behind me and I quickly select, Sia's My Love, he holds on my hips and pulls me against him, "Good choice." he breathes in my hair, why is that?

"What next?" he asks.

"Our clothes... we should... um... take our... clothes off" I struggle to get out.

He turns me around, "Do it then." he whispers gruffly, staring at me intensely.

He walks backwards and sits on the bed, looking at me intently, "Strip for me." he demands softly. What!?!

I look at him annoyed; he's going to make this difficult for me. I turn up the volume of the music and walk near the bed, a week Sky, that's all, you can do this. I step out of my sneakers and kick it aside. I unzip my dress at the side and slide it off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I stand awkwardly in my white lacy bra and panties, looking at the ground. I hear his sharp intake of breath and look up at his face. He looks like he's about to eat me. I shiver a little.

"Come here." he says hoarsely, his eyes are dark. I step closer to him and he reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling me in between his knees, his face is level with my chest. He leaves my hand and cups my left boob, rubbing the lace against my sensitive nipple with his thumb. I feel my nipples stiffen further under the fabric of my bra, focus on the music!

He pinches my nipple painfully, "Why did you choose to wear this tonight?" he growls, looking up at me angrily.

"I felt pretty in it... I wanted to feel pretty" I choke out, breathing erratically.

"Fuck it." he groans and wakes up.

He takes me to my mirror table and stands us in front of it with him behind me, holding my waist. I look at his reflection, confused.

"You know Ms Grey the first time I saw you in my office, you made me instantly hard. During our entire conversation, I pictured fucking you against my desk; I pictured you naked with those heels on, bent over my table. I never saw a woman as sexy as you." he tells huskily in my ear, pressing his erection against my lower back. I turn beet red.

"But tonight when you came to the door, you were perfection, so sweet, so innocent, you took my breath away. You look absolutely beautiful, Skylar." he whispers seductively

I don't think I can blush anymore furiously, I look at the floor. I'm feeling beyond the point of uncomfortable.

"No Skylar, keep your eyes on the mirror. Look at us."

I look up at him, his blue eyes piercing me.

"You don't know how beautiful you are, do you? Even your 'best friend' would agree. The way he looks at you, he wants exactly what I want." he says darkly. "Place your hands on the table and bend for me. I need to show you how beautiful you are." his voice sounds strained.

I obey immediately and place my shaky palms flat on the table, keeping my eyes on him. He pulls me up, making me stand on my toes and grinds himself against my ass. He slides his right hand down my belly into my panties, he circles my clit with his index finger at a leisurely pace, and his left hand massages my boobs. My breath hitches.

"Enjoy it Sky, enjoy what I do to you." he pleads. NO! Focus on the song, Sky!

You took my hand, added a plan,

You gave me your heart.

I asked you to dance with me... Fuck

He rubs faster and squeezes harder.

You loved honestly,

Gave what you could release.

Ah oh.

Oh my... I can't focus! I'm about to burst into tears. I feel myself get wetter. He feels it too because he withdraws his finger and brings it to his mouth. He sucks on it, slowly, jeez!

"So sweet." he smirks and pulls off his t-shirt than reaches down to unzips his jeans. He yanks off my panties, pulling them down my long legs so that they slip to the ground. Since I'm standing in front of him, I can't see his penis but I soon feel it rub along my folds, collecting my moisture, his dick feels hard and smooth... big, hot and throbbing. Don't pay attention to him!

Now I am strong.

You gave me all.

You gave all you had, and now I am whole.

It's not working, he nudges it at my entrance and pushes in slowly, easing into me, allowing me the chance to get use to the feeling of being filled, he pushes deeper and deeper until the tops of his muscular thighs touch my ass. The feel of his hairy skin is rough against my soft, smooth backside.

The next song comes on and it's the shorten version of Haunted by Beyoncé... off all the fuckin songs! My horny song! This was a bad idea... stupid shuffle! He wraps his right arm around my hips and his left arm comes up in between my breasts holding onto my right shoulder, arching my back and pulling me against him. He leans forward, holding onto to me tightly, and slowly withdraws his dick.

We lock eyes in the mirror and then he slams back into me, "JAMIE" I scream.

The force of his thrust lifts me off the ground. My entire body absorbed the impact of that thrust. I feel like my insides moved out of place! FUCK. He starts moving in deep, hard thrusts in sync with the music and I whimper in response. My heart rate picks up with the beat of the song. I watch his body in the mirror, his arms and biceps flexing around my body, his skin is tense and clammy in contact with my back. I look at his face and he's watching me watch him, causing him to smirk, shit. I look away quickly and see myself, who the fuck is this? My usual pale milky skin is rosy pink, my thick hair untidy and my bangs sticking to my forehead due to the sweat I'm working off. My lips are red and swollen probably from my constant biting. But the most drastic difference is my eyes. My eyes have been lifeless for the last couple days but right now it's glittering like emeralds, dark and fully dilated, glazed in lust. I don't recognise this person; I don't want to be this person.

"I told you, you're beautiful." he whispers in a breathy tone and moves my hair to the side, he kisses my shoulder blades.

He picks up the pace and by the last minute of the song, the part that really gets me worked up, he's pounding into me, hard and fast, moving in rhythm with climax of the song. My bra covered boobs are moving with him. I hold on for as long as I can, biting my lip painfully, but I can't take it anymore, this song, watching us, the sight of him and his kisses and whispering of sweet nothing, I can't deal!

I let go of everything that I've been holding in for the last few days and burst in a heart stopping orgasm. I hold onto his left arm that's around my chest, drop my head back and cry out, struggling to breath. Jamie captures my mouth with his, kissing my passionately, he takes in all my cries. I tighten and quiver around his dick and his mouth goes slack against mine.

"Sky!" he grunts hoarsely.

He stiffens and cums deep inside me. I'm so high right now, I can't even stand. I slump back against him and try to catch my breath, still in his tight hold. He begins to kiss the tears at the side of my face. It was too intense for me. I'm beat. I'm vaguely aware that Nickelback's How you remind is playing in the background and it's so appropriate in this moment, it's not even funny. Jamie pulls out of me and I feel so empty, it's such a strange feeling. I'm definitely going to be sore down there again. He turns me around and kisses me, shoving his tongue in my mouth, clashing with mine. I don't know how to respond so I slowly explore his mouth with my tongue. Closing my eyes, I kiss him back, for real this time. I unconsciously bring my hands up to his neck, holding his face to mine, as he normally does. His hands move to my back and he unclasp my bra, freeing my boobs. He grabs them roughly, his large hands covering them. I break the kiss, what is it with him and my breasts?

I look up at him curiously and he smiles, crap it's the swoon over me smile, "Your tits are perfect." he says huskily.

"I need to put the music off" I say quickly, before I lose my sanity.

He smirks and takes my bra off completely, dropping it on the floor. "Not into fucking with the music on then?" he asks amused. I flush; he knows what it's doing to me. I swallow and leave him to stop my iPod.

I turn around and cross my arms in some attempt to cover my exposed chest. "I got things to do, you should leave now." I suggest, hoping he'll give me some space.

"No, not yet, our week has started and I'm going to make the most of it." he says seriously, all traces of humour gone.

"I need to tidy up my apartment, do what you want." I say annoyed. I grab the closest piece of clothing near me and leave the room.

I walk in the hallway and realise I took his shirt, God in heaven! Can this night get anymore shitty? I put on his white t-shirt; well I'm not going to parade around naked. I go in the living room , sort out the cushions on the sofa and get the wine bottle and glasses to take to the kitchen. Why does he say those things to me? I don't need his compliments. I hate when he says stuff like that to me, we are not LOVERS! The smell of his shirt snaps me out of my thoughts, it's intoxicating, fuck. I trip on something and come crashing to the ground, shattering the glasses and bottle. I land on the broken shards with my palms. That's the final straw I break down and cry uncontrollably. I don't know why I'm crying, maybe I got badly cut, maybe it's the sex or maybe it's the fact that I embraced the sex... with him. Whatever the reason, I'm finally back down from my high and it's a horrible feeling.

"SKY!" Jamie yells concerned and comes to me in a flash. He slowly picks me up by my waist than lifts me up in his arms and carries me to the couch. He sits me down and crouches in front of me. Gently withdrawing my closed fists from against my chest, he slowly opens my hands and it's a bloody mess.

"Fuck" he says quietly. "Where's your first aid kit?" he asks angrily.

I yank my cut hands from his hands, "I'll take care of it myself. I don't need your help!" I sob.

I stand up but he shoves me back down. He's fuming.

"It's your fault anyway, this stupid shirt distracted me." I explain. I look down at his shirt, it's stained. Oh no I got blood on his shirt! "Shit, I'm so sorry, I can get it out, don't worry. I have this really good stain removing detergent." I mumble and move to wake up again but he keeps me down.

"Where's your first aid kit?" he asks again sternly, intimidating me.

"It's in the bathroom cabinet; the bathroom is opposite my bedroom." I whisper.

He stands up and walks to the bathroom, wearing his boxer briefs and socks. He comes back with the first aid kit and sits down next to me. He cleans my cuts than bandage my palms. He's overreacting; it's not cut that bad. I have maximum 3 small cuts.

"So do you like my shirt?" he asks teasingly. This guy was angry 2 seconds ago and now he's teasing me!

"I need to clean this stain off; we wouldn't want Edith to see it." I say seriously.

His smile fades and he looks away, "She won't see it, we don't live together."

"Why?" I need to know more, it's the only way to know if he'll stick to our arrangement. He doesn't answer. "Please tell me, I need to understand you. Why are you marrying someone you don't care about? Do you even love her?"

He stares at me for a while than smiles, "Lets negotiate, what would you do for me if I tell you?" he asks huskily.

I roll my eyes; it's always business with him. "What do you want? I ask quietly.

He bites his lip, "I want to fuck your mouth." he says seriously.

I look at him disgusted. "No."

"You don't have a choice baby, you agreed to be at my bidding, remember? You should just be happy I'm willing to tell you about Edith." he says calmly.

My face drops, don't make me do that.

"Don't pout, it makes me want to do it more." he says darkly.

I look at him, begging silently but it doesn't work, he's giving me the 'do it or else' look. He sits back and relaxes. I slowly move closer to him and reach to pull down his underwear. His dick pops up, I haven't seen it in a while so I still, looking at it in fear. I can't do this, how the hell did it even fit inside me. It's no wonder why I always feel raw and sore after we have sex. I look up at him scared, "Please Jamie, I'll do anything else... I can't do this... I don't even want to touch it." I beg.

"I want you to do this for me and I'll reward you. Don't be scared. I'll guide you along and try to go easy on you."

I let out a sob, sure this is one of the most common sexual acts but I haven't done it before and I don't want to be forced into doing it, what if he loses control and chokes me. I'm a vegetarian for Christ sake; I don't want any chuck of meat shoved down my throat. I back away from him on the couch, "You put that thing anyway near my face and I'll bite it!" I say trying to sound threatening.

"I thought you don't eat meat." he says amused. "Come on Sky, don't be difficult. You know I always get what I want."

I swallow and look down at his dick again.

I'm not going to do that! Think Sky, think.

"Perhaps I could persuade you... into doing something else." I whisper trying to sound seductive.

He raises his eyebrow at me, "What do you have in mind?" he asks curiously.

An opening! I take a deep breath and pull his t-shirt over my head, letting my silky brown hair fall in front of my chest. I drop his shirt on the floor and bring my knees up on the couch. I slowly crawl towards him causing his mouth to part, I smirk, this might work.

I stop at the side of him and bend to kiss his abs just above where his penis is pointing and he let's out a heavy breath. I sit up suddenly and straddle his hips. I lean down and trail little wet kisses up his abdomen. He starts breathing faster when I run my small hands up his chest, strangely enjoying the feel of his toned body. I stop kissing him when I reach the small patch of hair at his sternum and look up and smile at him. He looks at me heatedly and grabs my hair, pulling my head up to face him, "Are you trying to seduce me, Skylar?" he asks darkly.

"Yes... Is it working James?" I ask huskily.

He presses his erection between my thighs, against my heated core, yep that answers my question. I place my bandaged palms on his broad but slightly bony shoulders and hold on to him as I kiss his ear and neck, lightly sucking and biting onto it. He lets go of my hair and slides his hands down my smooth back, his left arm wraps around my waist with his fingers pressing into my ribs and his right hand slips under my ass, he pulls me roughly against him. My body flat against his, I bring my hands up and grip his unruly hair in my fingers. I kiss his face, starting with his chiselled jaw than I peck his cheek. I stare at his face, in complete awe of his beauty, if he wasn't a sociopath, I might actually be attracted to him. He gives me the I know you want me smirk. I smile at him and place a kiss on the tip of his nose before I capture his lips, kissing him passionately, be convincing. I slowly move my hips against him, rubbing myself along the length of his hard, throbbing hot dick. He groans in my mouth and I move faster, trying my best to push him over the edge.

Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers
12