Calculated Moves Ch. 10

Story Info
An innocent gets a life changing internship.
11.1k words
4.58
36.5k
36

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
95 Followers

A/N:

Hey you guys

Yes it's Chapter 10 of Calculated Moves...so exciting, I know! I felt like it took forever to get this out, I hope you all like it. Please leave a comment at the end or send me feedback of your thoughts about the new chapter, whenever you have time. If you don't like where the story is going then I'll try to change it, lol I'm just making this up as we go along, but you have to tell me what you think. Thank you so much for reading!

Umm and heads up, I will continue the story in December so I made this chapter really long and also there's not a lot of darkness, lol I was feeling all lovey dovey. There's a lot more sexual scenes than usual, I'm not sure if that a good or bad thing, lol.

PS. I'm so sorry if there are too many errors and mistakes, I'm rubbish at editing. To be honest with you I just read it once then submitted it, time's being a bitch at the moment. I really do need to find an editor so those of you who are interested in editing my work please let me know and we'll chat. Thank you.

One last thing...To J. If you ever read this, I miss you...lol A LOT! You were my inspiration for this chapter and the previous chapter, thank you so much.

Now finally let's get this party started!

Enjoy

*******************

The sound of the door being shut causes me to jerk up a little finally snapping me out of my daze. My knees feel weak so I sit down on the coffee table and try to calm myself, taking deep breaths before I throw up. Once that nauseous feeling passes I realise I need to make a decision, I hate making decisions, how am I going to approach this situation?

One week is a really long time to be in the company of someone so twisted I need to figure out how I'm going to survive this week and not lose myself in the process. Hmm...should I be the meek little submissive who follows his every command...hell no! that's not who I am. Maybe I should be my rebel self...I don't think so, he'll probably break me by the end of the week, Jamie seems to enjoy a challenge. Then should I just embrace it, like he said and enjoy what he does to me because honestly sometimes I do enjoy what he does to me...what the fuck is wrong with you?...no I will not embrace it and give him that satisfaction. What do I do???...I'll just go with the flow, but I will not lose myself...This is going to be interesting.

With my decision sort of made, if that counts as a decision anyway, I clean up the broken pieces of glass on the floor then tidy up my loft and take a long thoroughly clean shower, scrubbing myself until my skin is red and washing in between my thighs with the scorching hot water. I rinse my conditioner away then get out off the shower, avoiding all mirrors, I hate myself at the moment, what I've become...a slut.

I go in my bedroom, put on a light purple pj top and shorts and turn off the lights. I get in bed and close my eyes...I see his stupid face, urghhh! I turn on my side and try to sleep again but I keep thinking about him, his different expressions, his smirk, his smile, his jaw clench, those beautiful eyes, his hands, his body, FUCK! I can't sleep.

I get my iPod and plug my earphones, the music should distract me, it's my greatest escape...yeah Sky cos it was so helpful earlier. I lie back down on my bed with my earphones on and press shuffle, Pharrell Williams' Come get it bae plays...fun, upbeat this could help, I close my eyes and listen...

I can do anything you like

I can do anything you need

And I got a better body

Than the magazines you read

None of the boys know the first thing

About your fantasy

And if they tried, they can not do it just like me

Yeah right, I giggle a little, hmm...Jamie's body...my fantasy, this song is not going to help, skip. The next song is Closer by Kings of Leon...sickest beat ever...

Stranded in this spooky town

Stop light is swaying and the phone lines are down

Floor is crackling cold

She took my heart, I think she took my soul

With the moon I run,

Far from the carnage of the fiery sun

My heart.. my soul...he didn't take shit! FUCK! This song isn't going to help me sleep either, next, it's Beyoncé's Haunted, whatdafuk...is this a joke!?! I yank my headphones out, stupid shuffle, and throw my iPod to the foot of my bed...every damn song reminds me of him, I HATE HIM!!..there's no way I'm getting any sleep tonight.

...I have an idea, I feel like sketching, I put on my bedside lamp, bend over and get my sketch pad from under the bed, maybe if I draw him I'll stop seeing him whenever I close my eyes. I fetch my pencils from the drawer and lie down on my front, I open to a blank page and let my right hand take over, sketching Jamie and all his different expressions, angry, sad, aroused, I've never seen him genuinely happy, his smirk, his hands, his eyes.

I sketch for the next couple hours, my bed and floor covered with sheets of paper, all drawings of Jamie, until I finally feel drained and by then it's 04:47, I rest my head on my arm and fall into a deep sleep.

Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

I need you, I need you

I need you, I need you

I need you, I need you

I need you, I need you

Where are you now that I need ya?

I need you, I need you

I need you, I need you

I need you the most

I wake up slowly to the beat of Skrillex & Diplo ft. Justin Bieber's Where are Ű now playing in the background, is that my phone? I open my eyes and my room bright with sunshine, it's 08:37! Oh shit, what happened to my alarm!?! Jamie must be pissed, I jump out of bed and grab my phone, 6 missed calls and 3 messages all from him. I open the messages...

First message at 08:07...Ms Grey, get in my office now.

Second message at 08:12...I'm waiting.

Last message at 08:32...Skylar where the fuck are you?

...I'm screwed. I rush into the shower, simultaneously brushing my teeth and washing my body. I get out, get dressed and I'm out. I reach work at 9:24...I'm almost an hour and a half late I am panicking, how did I not wake up? I take a seat at my desk and my phone rings,

"Um...Hello" I stammer.

"Good morning Ms Grey, I was informed by the front desk you've just got in, Mr Dornan has requested to see you as soon as you arrive." she says politely, "He's not in a good mood today so I suggest you come quickly." she adds in a hushed tone.

"Okay, I'll be right there." I say panicked.

I hurry to the elevator and go up to his floor. His secretary gestures me to go in so I open his door, he's on his cell phone, staring out the wall sized window.

"Do what you want...I don't give a fuck." he says irritated to the other person. I close the door and he turns around, his eyes narrows when he sees me. He hangs up the call and slowly walks to the front of his desk, placing his cell phone down. He's wearing dark grey pants and a white button shirt, no jacket, he removes his silver tie and opens the top button of his shirt as he stares at me, his eyes penetrating me. "Come here." he says sternly as he rolls up his sleeves. I walk forward and stop couple feet in front of him. "On your knees." he commands.

"Jamie, I'm sorry, I didn't..." I say, on the verge of bursting into tears, but he cuts me off.

"Skylar I'm getting tired of you not following the rules, there is only one so please keep up, submit yourself to me, if you can't do that then this arrangement is over and I'll do what I want, do you understand me?" he asks coldly, his arms crossed in front of his chest as he leans against the table.

"Yes" I whisper. He raises his eyebrow at me, "Yes Sir." I say meekly.

"On your knees then." he orders harshly.

I let out a sob and sink down to the ground in front of him. "I'm going to fuck your mouth Sky, hard and rough, the way I like to and for the entire duration of having my cock shoved down your throat I want you to remember you brought it upon yourself, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir" I reply, scared.

"Good girl, now lets get started." he says seriously and steps forward, his crotch level with my face,

I shakily reach to unbutton his pants revealing his white boxer briefs, I see his erection through his underwear and swallow, come on Sky, don't be afraid, my tears are in full flow now. I reach into his briefs and hold onto his hard, heated penis and take it out. I look up at him, silently begging him not to make me do this but he just stares down at me coldly. I look back at his penis, you can't get out of this today Sky, I take a deep breath to calm myself then lean forward and begin to kiss his penis a few times, slowly and gently, getting use to the feel of it against my lips, before I slip the tip of it in my mouth.

I slide a few inches of him in and out my smooth mouth causing him to moan and I feel a little more confident, if I'm good maybe he won't choke me, so I treat his dick like one of those weird shaped ice creams, it's the only thing I can compare it to, licking it and swirling my tongue around the head of it, getting use to the taste, my Jamie flavoured ice cream...its an acquired taste.

"Christ Sky." he breathes. I look up at him and continue my rhythm of licking, sliding in, swirling, sucking and sliding out before I move at a faster pace. His eyes is locked with mine, I want to look away but for some reason I can't. "Take more of me in." he says roughly. My eyes widen slightly and I give him the no I'm fine like this look.

His lustful expression shifts to rage and he grabs the back of my head, holding my face in place, he shoves most himself in my mouth in one hard thrust, causing me to gag, his balls hitting against my chin, I grab onto his thighs.

He stays in place for a while as I choke around his dick before he pulls out, allowing me a moments breath before slamming back in, he continues this for the next couple minutes, pumping his hips against my face, moving faster and faster literally fucking my face, my jaw is sore, drool running down my chin and my eyes tear up even more, everything is blurry, a fresh set of tears fall, I close my eyes, focusing on breathing through my nose and keeping my teeth from hurting him. I brought this upon myself!

He yanks my head away from him, pulling my hair painfully, he makes me stand up. I get on my feet, coughing and gasping for air as he pulls my blouse over my head and throws it on the floor. He quickly turns me around, bends me over his desk and hikes my skirt up.

I brace myself on my palms while he tears off my panties, he kicks my legs apart and all too soon he shoves his entire length deep inside me, hard and rough causing the fronts of my thighs to slam against the edge of the table. I cry out loudly but he quickly brings his palm up to cover my mouth,

"You have to be quiet baby." he whispers gruffly in my ear...oh no I left the door unlocked! I nod against his palm and he removes his hand from my face and wraps it around my throat, but doesn't squeeze, his other hand wraps around my breasts, slipping into my light pink bra, he holds on my right boob, squeezing it hard in his left hand.

He begins to withdraw, painfully slow, then slams back in, slamming me forward against the desk, I bite on my bottom lip to prevent myself from making any noise, only letting out small whimpers. I cry quietly and clench around him, he repeats this slow withdrawal and slam back in motion several times, hurting me against the desk, before it become too much for me.

"Please Jamie...stop...you're hurting me...I'm sorry." I beg softy.

"Will you be late again Sky?" he asks lowly, breathing hard against my ear and hair, then slams back in.

"No...I won't...I promise...please" I sob quietly.

He moves his hand from around my chest down to my hips, holding me against him, stopping the fronts of my thighs from hitting the table, he starts pounding into me, hard and fast, and his hand tightens a little around my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut and let him use me, like we arranged. He moans behind me before he stiffens and finally cums.

He slumps down against me, we're both breathing hard, he remains inside me for a while as we both lean down on the table, him over me. I'm in some other place, I'm not even sure what just happened...you were fucked Sky. He pulls out of me and straightens up. I stand up slowly, my flowy skirt falling back in place, and turn around, my entire body is sore, my legs feel weak and my pale pink pointed pencil heels aren't helping my stability. I feel like I'm about to faint.

I watch him put his dick back in his pants, tuck his shirt in and zip up before he looks at me again. He regards me for a moment then picks up my remainder clothes from the floor, he shoves my ripped panties in his pocket, freak, and hands me my blouse. "Go clean yourself up, my bathroom is there." he says quietly, pointing at another door in his huge office. I take my blouse and walk slowly into the bathroom, still in shock.

I put on my blouse, wet some tissue and wipe in between my thighs, I wipe his cum away, now I have to spend the entire damn day without panties. I dispose of the tissue and finally look in the mirror, my lips are slightly swollen and red, chin moist, my eyes are puffy, tear stained cheeks and my hair is a tangled mess...I don't think I can survive an entire week. I splash some cool water on my face before drying and run my fingers through my hair, smoothing it out into soft waves. I straighten my pale pink short sleeved buttoned blouse and runs my hands over my light grey skirt. Don't give up, don't give up, I repeat this in my mind as I leave the bathroom and go back to him.

"Yes, an appointment for 12:30 this afternoon...thank you. " he says politely on the phone and hangs up, oh thank God, he's not going to be here for half the day, I hope it's a long appointment! He watches me enter, analysing me as I walk to his desk where he's sitting. I stop in front of him. I don't think he'll fuck me again for awhile since he's leaving, I'm not that scared anymore,

"Who were you talking to, before when I came into your office?" I ask. He looks at me surprised but doesn't answer. "If Edith upset you, go take it out on her then." I snap.

He wakes up and walks towards me, I turn around to face him as he stands in front me, "She didn't upset me, I punished you because you weren't here when I needed you." he explains seriously. I furrow my eyebrows at him, I didn't think he'll need to fuck as soon as he gets in.

"I made an appointment for you at the beauty parlour." he says casually.

"What for?" I ask completely confused.

"For a bikini wax" he replies.

I flush, oh my god, "Are you kidding me?" I ask in surprise.

He shakes his head at me.

"But...I keep it...um...trimmed." I say mortified, my face heating up, I look down at the ground.

"I know, I think it's cute Sky." he smiles and lifts my chin up to face him, "but this is something I want, I don't want anything hiding you from me." he says intensely. I bite my lip, this guy knows no bounds.

"I don't want to." I whisper.

"Well that's too fuckin bad." he says irritated.

"You're being ridiculous, it's my body, I'll decide if it's what I want" I try to explain.

"Your body belongs to me...you belong to me Sky." he states darkly.

I shrink away and look at him fearfully, I'm about to cry again, he turns away from my expression and runs his hand through his hair, "Why do you have to be so difficult?" he asks exasperated.

"Please don't make this difficult!" I plead.

He looks at me again and lets out a sigh, "Fine, I'll give you a choice, either you get the wax or when I come over tonight, I'll shave you clean myself, you chose." he says calmly.

What!?!?! "What kind of choice is that?" I ask amazed. He shrugs his shoulders in response. I tighten my fists at my sides, right now I have this strong desire to punch him in the face, not like you would get away with it anyway, "Fine then, I chose the wax." I tell through gritted teeth and push pass him to leave but he grabs onto my arm and pulls me against him. I look up at him angrily.

"Damn, I was hoping you would choose the shave." he teases, amused.

Grrrr, "Let go Jamie!" I demand, past the point of annoyed. I try to yank my arm out of his grip but he holds onto me tighter causing me to struggle more.

"I love it when you're angry, you get all hot and flustered, you look so fuckin sexy." he breathes, staring at me...piercing my soul with his look. I stop struggling and stare up at him, is this turning him on?...wait is this turning me on as well? God! Focus Sky! I quickly look down.

He cups my face, making me look back up at him, and kisses me passionately, our first kiss for today, at first I try to shove him away but there's no point, I know that, I close my eyes, bring my hands up to hold onto his hands and get lost in his kiss, it's comforting in contrast to the sex, if there's anything I enjoy doing with Jamie, it would be making out with him, sure I haven't kissed anyone before but he gives one hell of a kiss. His tongue explores my mouth, his cleanly shaven pressing against my skin. He sucks on my bottom lip, pulling it in between his teeth lightly causing me to moan against his mouth. Suddenly there a knock on the door, he pulls away from me and turns around, I'm panting, still lost in that kiss.

"Come in." he says smoothly, calmly, as if nothing happened. His secretary opens the door,

"I'm so sorry to disturb you Mr Dornan, but you have a meeting in the next 5 minutes." she explains politely.

"Oh yes, thank you Kate, I'll be done in a moment." he replies gratefully.

"Yes Sir." she smiles and leaves, closing the door.

Jamie turns to face me again, "We'll leave at 12, meet me in the parking lot." he says professionally and leans forward to get his tie from the table. I nod at him still lost for words, why am I the only one affected here? He places his tie around his collar and raises his eyebrow at me.

"Yes Sir." I quickly say.

He makes his tie knot as he looks at me before walking to his chair. I walk away from the desk, towards the door, happy to leave his office, "And Ms Grey..." I turn around to look at him, "don't be late again." he smirks.

"Yes Sir." I reply quietly and rush out, closing the door behind me. I check my watch, it's 10:26, I go down to my floor, sit at my desk and do as much work as I can in the next hour or so, not letting my mind drift to thoughts of what just happened.

Around 11:45 I decide to leave, there's no way I'll be late again. I get to the elevator, waiting, this is so annoying, the only reason why I didn't have this situation taken care of is because, I wasn't planning on having sex anytime soon, now I'm being forced into doing both! The elevator doors open and Jamie's inside, alone, isn't this perfect!?! I take a deep breath and step inside, standing next to him as the doors close.

Niki526
Niki526
95 Followers