Caleb and Nuray

Story Info
A werewolf slave has fun with his Mistress.
1.7k words
4.07
13.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb, a werewolf, entered his Mistresses Chambers. "Good evening Mistress." His fur was silver and black, he stood in her doorway for a moment.

"Good evening slave..." Nuray answered, looking over to him from her seat. "Why are you not kneeling in my presence?"

He steps in, and closes her bedroom door, and kneels before her and kisses her silky smooth feet gently. "I'm so sorry Mistress..."

She smiles and steps away from his kissing mouth, and circles around his kneeling form. "and why should I forgive you, hm? I do believe that a punishment is in order..." The Mistress then smacked his ass cheek with her hand, leaving a slight sting.

He jumps a little in surprise, and at the pain. "I have been so naughty Mistress, pleasuring myself without you being in my presence..."

She smacks his other furry cheek. "Yes, you have been extraordinarily bad... For that... I think I should tie you up." She chuckles and ties the werewolf's ankles together while she was still behind him. "Sit on your ass, and let me see your hands... Except your punishment, and perhaps you'll be rewarded for being a cooperative pet..."

Caleb sits on his bum and holds out his great clawed hands. "Like this, Mistress?"

"Yes, good pup." She took his hands and then held them behind the wolf's back, and tied them up. "There, no more touching yourself without my permission..." Mistress Nuray walked in front of Caleb and looked down upon his helpless state. "Now comes the true torture..." She shed her clothes, revealing her naked frame. It was curvy and moist. She sits, leaning back and starts to rub lotion on herself. Over her shoulders, and arms, her legs and stomach. Finally she rubs lotion on her mound, and then down to her inner thighs. "Mmm..." She mers, relishing in the subtle pleasure.

"Mmm... Mistress, you look so good naked and covered in lotion." The werewolf licked his lips.

"I bet you wish you could touch yourself, and stroke your aching cock, don't you?" The Mistress teased, stroking her skin.

"Oh god yes Mistress, my cock is throbbing!" Caleb writhed in his bindings, looking on his Mistress with lust filled eyes.

"Hehe," Mistress Nuray laughed cruelly, "well it's about to get..." She slides her hand down over her slit, and slides it back up again slowly. "Much..." The Mistress then slides a finger inside, and rubs her wet walls for a moment before bringing it back out, the juices shining on it as she brought it to her lips and sucks off the juices, and pops it back out of her mouth. "Much worse..." She grinned evilly to her slave. Caleb is biting his lower lip, with his cock throbbing between his legs, just wishing to be buried in her glorious mound. Mistress Nuray strokes her clit with a finger on either side of it, and moves them up and down a bit slowly. "Mmm, that feels so good..." She circles it with a single finger before running over it directly a few times. She moves back down to her slit, and strokes the outside of it, and then inserting two fingers, moves them around, getting her fingers wet and sticky. "Oh god... I bet you'd like the taste of this..."

"Oh yes I would Mistress, I would love to taste your sweet juices." The wolf says, lusting after his Mistress, and helpless to resist.

"Hmm..." She reaches a moist finger to his mouth. "Lick it, taste your Mistresses juices. Tell her what she tastes most like if you can." She ordered, leaning forward, further revealing her big luscious breasts.

He wraps his lips around Nuray's finger and licks off the juices. "You taste like sweet citrus, Miss."

"Citrus... hmm..." She sticks a couple fingers back in, and makes a circular motion, and then pulls them out, licking them herself. "Yes... I think that fits." She then goes back to pleasing her clit, stroking it with a finger on either side again. "Oooh!" She bites her lip, leaning her head back. "I'm going to make... myself cum... and make you lick up the juices. A wonderful punishment for a wonderful crime..." She continues pleasing herself, Nuray's womanhood in full view to Caleb. It's juices glistened in the dull light of the moon. "Oooh! Beg slave, beg for Mistress to let you please her, beg!" She ordered, growing more rough with her strokings.

"Oh Mistress, please untie me and let me pleasure you with my tongue and fingers, I want it so badly!" The servant pleaded, his raising his body some, fully showing his stiff manhood.

"Hmm... I don't... Mm... Think you mean it mutt... I don't think you deserve to touch me..." She smiled and squeeze her little clit between her fingers, and moaned loudly, arching her back. "OOH!"

"Oh god, Mistress! My cock is aching for your wet pussy, I want to fuck you until we cum together!"

Nuray purred, and squeezed her muscles as another wave of pleasure rocked her body. "Mmm... I may cum without you... and let you stew for a bit longer..." The Mistress turned onto her tummy and got on her knees. Mistresses backside was to her servant as she started to reach under herself and please her pussy. She moans louder as her juices drip down her leg. "OOOH! God, I think... I...! I'm Going...!" She backs up just a bit, and cums on Caleb! "CUUUM! Ah!"

"Mmmmm... Oh god Mistress... you're cumming all over me!" Caleb leans down trying to taste her sweet juices. He manages to lap up just a little of her delicious juices.

"OOhhh!" She continues to rub her clit and slit slowly, then sit back on her bum, facing her servant again, panting lightly, and smiled softly. "My mutt enjoyed being squirted on, didn't he?"

"Oh yes Mistress Nuray, I loved it so much!" His tail wagged excitedly behind him, his face moist with her juices.

She crawled over to him, and nussle, then bite his furry neck, gently grazing her wet fingers over the head of the wolf's manhood. "Hmm..." Letting go, Nuray whispered into his ear. "Brace yourself pet..." She then drew back with a naughty smirk. Leaning down to his cock, she lightly licks it's throbbing length.

The wolf-man shivers and moans at his Mistresses touch. "Oh god Mistress! Your wet tongue!" He moans, too distracted to speak much as she devoured his shaft. She purrs hungrily, looking up to his lustful eyes, and then shift her eyes back to his hardened cock, and take it into her mouth, until it touched her tonsils at the very back of her mouth.

He started arching his back, feeling the warm tightness of her throat around him. "Oh god Mistress!" She holds it there, and runs her tongue under his manhood as long as she can. After a moment she lets it go and then lick it up and down, and up and down again. "Ohhh Mistress, please let me feel your warm, wet pussy walls! My cock is aching for your womanhood!!"

She smiles. "Kneel then, nose to the ground, and lick my walls... Perhaps then I will finally let you inside of me, Pup Caleb..." She smirked, and moved slightly closer to him.

He walks on his knees, and then kneels fully to her, nose touching the floor of her chamber, just in front of her delicious mound. He then wraps his lips around her clit, sliding his tongue deep into Nuray's cave."Mmm! Yes pet, just like that..." She opens her legs more, relaxing and laying on her back. He begins flicking her clit with his skilled tongue, licking her deep and sucking on the sweet cum juice."Oh god!! My pet knows how to lick!" Nuray twists her hips, twisting her clit on her slave's tongue. "Mmm!!" She continued writhing under the wolf's hungry mouth.

"Oh Mistress Nuray," he spoke between laps and swallows, "your pussy juice is so delicious... Mm..."

"Mmm... Yes, yes it is..." She scoots away a little bit. "How badly does my pet want my cave? Get on your knees if you can manage it, and plead!" She orders, crossing a leg over the other.

The servant gets himself to his knees, and looks up to her with big puppy dog eyes. "Oh god, I want it so bad! My cock is in pain, throbbing so hard and wanting to be buried deep in your soaked womanhood!"

She walks around the furry beast, and licks up his neck, and nibbles his ear. "That's what I like to hear, slave." She then cuts his bindings and stands with her legs apart. "Now then, ravish me with your kisses and your hands, and then finally that shaft between your legs!" He kisses and bites along her neck and rubbing her pussy before she finally laid down for him. He begins sliding his cock as deep as he can into the Mistress's wet pussy. She moans slightly as he does this. "Oh yes... Good pet, now shove that meat into me, and make me cum yet again!"

He shoves his big strong rod deep and pushes harder, biting her neck and shoulder as he pumps into her. "It's so warm Mistress!"

"Oooh! Yes, harder, faster, Moore! Oh god, I need so much More!" She moans and thrusts back against the servant in time. Her hands clutched at the soft carpet beneath her.

Caleb slams into her pussy as hard as he could, shoving as much of his big cock as possible inside of her. "I'm so close Mistress!"

"Oh God! So am I! Smack my clit like you do, and rub it! Cum with meee~!!" She moaned, on the edge of another climax.

The servant did as he was told, reaching down and smacking her clit. He rubbed it firmly for a moment, and then smacked it lightly again as his cock throbs, unloading his hot, thick cum into Nuray's cave. "I'm cumming!!""OOOH! Ahh! So! So AM... I!!" She moans loudly, her noble juices flowing over Caleb's cock. "OOOH!"

The pet kissed his Mistress deeply, panting as he pulled his cock out slowly. "Oh god, Miss..."

"Hmm... Such a good dog... a good little wolf..." She strokes his hair softly, and smiles up to him. "Though, I did Not give you permission to pull out, now did I?" She pulls the mutt up, kisses him deeply, and smack his furry ass. They then cuddled softly and fell asleep in each others arms, one protecting the other.

END!