Caleb's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Lisa. This is Donnie. Maybe you remember him from my old work. I ran into him and invited him for a couple of beers."

"Sure, fine. Hello, Donnie. How have you been?"

"Fine. Looks like someone is going to be a Mommy. How far along are you"?

"Getting close to five months. It seemed time to add some to the family, and here I am all pregnant and everything."

The kids heard me home and came into the kitchen to say hello. I introduced them to Donnie, all along thinking I should introduce him as the black guy that was going to be fucking their mom.

What the kids had really come in for was to ask if they could go to the neighbor's. Their Dad had picked up a couple of movies to watch. The three of us looked at each other and agreed it to be a good idea. Lisa had her stare leveled at Donnie's crotch. Or, I should say down his left leg where his semi hard cock was hanging.

We were kind of playing it off to make Lisa wait. My wife wasn't real patient lately and for her to know she would be seeing her first black cock had to be soaking her between the legs. We all three had a beer and then the subject came up. I started it off.

"All three of us know why Donnie is here. If it doesn't offend Lisa, how about we get along with it."

"Are you ready to see it, Lisa?" Donnie asked her."

"Go ahead. Take it out and show me. I can see it is huge in your pant leg."

Donnie unfasten his pants and lowered the zipper. Then with a lot of confidence he reached down into his pants leg to pull his cock out. Holy, fuck, even I was impressed. My wife was entranced, barely moving, her lips trying to form words. Donnie move closer to her where she sat on a stool at the snack bar.

He stopped close enough for her to reach out and touch it. Her hand moved slowly toward it and then got her fingers part way around it. My wife held it. Lifting its weight and testing its hardness. She slid from the stool and put her other hand on it. Plenty of its length was still untouched. This was my first time to see her with another man.

Lisa held on with both hands, pointing the giant head in the general direction of her crotch. Her pelvis slightly forward as if her pants weren't still on she would be guiding the head into her waiting cunt. I think Ken's nine inches was the farthest thing from her mind. Lisa was softly stroking Donnie's cock towards her. Drops of precum leaked out his piss slit. Lisa touch his cum with one finger, looked at it and put the finger into her mouth.

It was game on! She was going to try to fuck it and probably right in front of me. She took another drop with her finger and then put her mouth over the end of it and licked the droplets clean. Lisa looked like she was going to try to suck the head of it into her mouth. In the scientific world that wasn't going to happen. Even though I accuse her of having a big mouth, and she does, it wasn't going to fit.

I was watching my wife fondle Donnie's big cock. Holding it in her hands and trying to engulf as much of the head in her mouth as she could and then licking up and down the shaft. She played with his balls while having the slit in the head within her lips. I was hoping Donnie would shoot and gag her on sperm.

"We all must be thinking I'm going to try to get some of this black cock in me. Well, that would be true."

She dropped her clothes right there at the end of the family room. Donnie did the same. His outlandish sized cock bobbed as he looked at her furry cunt and round, pregnant belly.

"I never fucked a pregnant cunt before!" Donnie exclaimed.

"But, I bet you've made a few of them pregnant."

"Not for certain since high school. That was that bitches problem. She wanted pregnant and planned it out to get me to breed her right in the middle of being fertile. Maybe a few more that were just too polite to tell me or were afraid I'd try to do the 'Daddy' thing"

"Well, let's get me bred, or say we are, as much as we can in my condition."

Lisa took him by the cock and led him to our bedroom. Three other bedrooms in the house and a guest room and the cunt takes him to our bed. I guess I should expect that from women ... fuck a guy in the bed you share with hubby!

I watched my wife crawl into bed, exposing her open and slippery looking pussy to the both of us. The look on Donnie's face said he wanted to bury his cock to the balls in her.

"Hey, before we do this," I asked. "How about Cassie. Should we do this to her?"

"Fuck that little bitch. She has her own issues, and taking cock ain't one of them."

"The only thing left to decide is whether I sit down on your prick or let you feed it into me. I think I'll let you feed it into me. If my tummy gets in the way we can decide what to do then."

I guess I would have laughed if she couldn't have taken even the head with all of her anticipation. That thought didn't last long. Donnie had the head lined up with her cunt slit and pushed. I could see the head start in and her cunt lips spread to welcome it. Donnie kept pushing and to all of our amazement didn't stop until about three quarters of it was buried in my wife.

There was no stroking or stopping and starting. It just started to slide in her and kept going until the nine inches she had been so proud of must have been reached. Donnie was pretty close to her round tummy and they were content to fuck that much in and out of her. I was watching my wife take a huge black cock!

"You are some sweet white pussy. You took more on one stroke than I usually get before I bottom out the first time I fuck a white girl." Donnie appeared to be ready to unload his balls in Lisa..

"For my first black cock I think I did pretty good. I can't wait to see what your cum feels like in me."

Donnie kept pumping into her with no regard to the baby in her belly. He was backing off a little more and slamming down a little harder. Lisa sure didn't mind from the sounds she was making.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried. "That is officially deeper than any man has ever been into me. And, I've never been ripped so far open. Holy fucking shit! Just keep it coming. We'll make room for more."

I had an eye on the black shaft sinking into my wife. There wasn't much more than three inches at the most still not in her.

"Go for it Sweetheart. There's only another inch or so."

I thought if she figured it was almost in she would find a way to get the rest. Old Ken and his nine inches was sure screwed. My evil plan was working and hotter than hell to watch as Lisa went for more.

Much to all of our pleasure the black monster kept getting a little deeper. I don't know if it was being knocked up made extra room or if Lisa was that fucking huge inside. Whichever, I was finding out that my seven plus inches was lucky to have ever done her any good.

Then it was over. My wife actually screamed into an orgasm as Donnie blasted pulse after pulse of his black baby maker into the depths of her cunt, or wherever the hell he was.

Donnie pulled out and went for his pants.

"Where are you going? I need you to fuck me again."

"Maybe you can get your boyfriend to fuck you with his nine inch wonder dick. If you need more later call me."

Donnie scribbled his number on some paper and gave it to her. Then he grinned at me and left. Now that my wife knew what a true big cock is it was some great to see him torment her by leaving her there with his cum running from her gash as she begged for more.

This was pure gold. I looked at her legs splayed wide and a wide pool of Donnie's cum saturating the sheets. Her cunt was gaping incredibly open. I'd seen her pussy soon after she had the babies and I couldn't remember it being that big. Donnie ruined her for almost anything but driving a truck into it.

"Hey, I need to take Donnie home. Cassie is probably wondering where he is."

"You assholes did this to me on purpose!"

Donnie laughed at her again. Lisa was starting to run her finger over her clit. As we were leaving the room I turned to speak to her.

You did it to yourself when you said you wouldn't mind seeing something bigger than Ken's prick. After that it was all you. Face it, Lisa. You are a big cock whore."

"I'm not a whore!"

"No? Really ... you kind of are!"

Donnie was excited on the way home. "Man, I've not been able to bury my cock all the way in a woman in a long time."

"Glad I could help. Do you think she will give you a call?"

"Oh, yeah! That little cunt is going to want a lot more. Probably more than just me. I wouldn't want to be that shit head boyfriend that you said knocked her up the next time he tries to do her any good."

"That's my plan. Thanks, brother."

"Hey," Donnie laughed, "That's what friends are for!"

I stopped and had a beer ... or two before going back to check on Lisa. The kids were home. Lisa was wearing slacks and a long sleeved shirt. I could see she was wearing a bra and there was a panty line. Lisa had battened it all down. I was remembering how wide open her cunt was when I left and Donnie's cum running from her slit.

I was feeling pretty smug. I wished I could be at the office when old Ken wanted some office pussy to make up for the weekend spent with his wife. Then see my wife's face when she realized the difference between what she thought was a big nine inch cock on Ken after experiencing Donnie's twelve inches.

Evil plans are the best plans. Especially when they go according to plan. I spent the rest of the evening with the kids watching television. Then Lisa and I went to bed. She showered and came to be naked, but made no effort to get me to fuck her. Aside for being a little pissed, I think I knew the reason. The two of us ever fucking each other again was probably never going to happen.

"So, what's Donnie got that I don't have?"

"You need to shut the fuck up while you still can. Good night!" She seemed a little cranky.

"Well, you looked good with that black thing snaking inside you."

"Yeah? It felt good snaking in me. I guess ... thanks for bringing him over."

I thought about things for a while and soon went off to sleep. Lisa was in a spirited mood in the morning and was almost singing while making us all breakfast. I imagined in was Donnie's cum still leaking from her that made her so happy. I wondered if her cunt was still as huge as I had last seen it.

Lisa had the idea that we should all go to church together. The kids grumbled and I was just amazed because my wife was carrying her boss's child, and for the first time ever, the day before I had seen another cock enter her. That wasn't just any cock. It was a foot long black monster cock. Now she wanted us to all go to church?

Hey, I was out of there that night. Maybe God wouldn't find her until after I was already out of town. I took the kids to the zoo and Lisa remained at home with me hoping the lightning would strike her then and leave me and the kids out of it.

Even though the Dad taking the kids to the zoo sounds kind of lame, we all had a good time. By mid-afternoon my phone rang with an unfamiliar number on the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Take me with you!"

"Uh ... Cassie?"

"Yes, will you take me with you?

"What's up? Where's Donnie?"

"I don't know. He got a phone call. Then he called me a worthless little cunt, shoved me down to the floor and left. I've packed some clothes. Will you please take me with you?"

"Sure. Why not? I've got the kids. Can you hide out for a couple of hours?"

"If I see Donnie coming I'll go out the back door."

I dropped the kids off at about 4:30 PM and gave Cassie a call. She told me Donnie had just come home and that she was walking to a Quick Stop nearby. I picked her up. She gave me a kiss hello smack on the lips with just a bit of tongue. A promise for a reward later, I hoped.

Parking at the curb, I went in for my clothes and to tell the kids good bye. My wife had washed and folded my clothes at some time since I had been gone. After hugging the kids and promising to see them in a couple of months I looked at Lisa. She smiled at me. That's when I noticed her busted lip and with a closer look saw a couple of red marks on her face.

That had to mean that I knew who had called and where Donnie had gone.

"Looks like you made a bad decision as how to spend you afternoon."

"I don't know. It was worth it this time."

"I'm sure there are others nicer and maybe even bigger out there." I consoled her.

"Yeah, I think so. Want to stay and help me?"

"No, I think you are on your own with that one."

I went out to my truck. Cassie had huddled down on the floor. At the end of the block she was at my side in the seat. I put my arm around her, sliding my hand down to her right tit. She made no effort to move it. At the stop sign at the highway we started a hot embrace with me handling her boobs and her hand ending up on my swelling cock.

It was my turn to go south. I got my left hand on her pussy mound and Cassie squirmed against it. We having quite a making session when a car horn behind us broke the spell. I turned out onto the highway.

"I never asked, where are we headed?" Cassie asked,

"Phoenix, unless you want to hit a motel right now."

"Oh, twelve hours together on the road. How exciting. Let's see how far we get until one of us has to stop because we can't stand to wait any more."

"Which one of us do you think that would be?"

"I don't know." She grinned. It just might be me!"

To be continued ...