Caleb's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
With wife pregnant by boss, wife goes black.
9.8k words
4.3
93.9k
40
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers

To continue our story, it was Cassie that gave in first and would have needed the motel stop. We had hit it pretty hot and heavy in a couple of rest stops with me getting a finger in her and getting her really wet and ready to fuck.

We actually made it to my place in Phoenix. Cassie saying the build up makes the sex all the better. Since she had told me that Donnie hadn't entered her in several months I had to admire her determination.

Maybe that should have been a heads up. A heads up that Cassie almost loved not fucking as much as she did fucking itself.

By the time we got to Phoenix you could probably see my balls turning shades of blue. Sex with Cassie was the best. He petite size made it way better than anything I ever had with Lisa. Even though I was jamming my cock into her, I was having much better luck than her husband Donnie with the twelve inches of black meat that never really got that deep in her.

After having so much trouble wishing I could cum, I found myself easily holding back. Cassie was getting all she could get from me as I pounded away at her wet snatch. Then her little legs wrapped around my ass as she fucked me for all she was worth. I emptied my balls into a woman for the first time in months. It felt so good.

Cassie was the first women I had been with since my marriage. Now I was no better than my own cheating spouse. I was also thinking cheating sex is the best sex.

The next month was eye opening with Cassie. Her little girl demeanor and petite shape made sex with her seem almost taboo. Plus, it made her one hell of a great piece of pussy. Every time we made love, which was usually morning and night during the week and many times on weekends, Cassie made me desperate and begging to fuck her. She seemed to really get off on that.

Then towards the end of the month I had worn myself out on a Saturday fucking her. Cassie then dropped the bomb.

"I wonder what if would be like if you could fuck me until I couldn't stand it any more?"

"Gawd! How much more are you talking about?"

"You know, right until I'd cum so much I'd pass out with an orgasm. Like there were two of you taking turns until I couldn't do it any more."

"Are you saying you want to do it with two guys?"

"No, not necessarily, but with you until I pass out from it all."

I hadn't used my medical card for quite a while. I checked the yellow pages for a clinic that took my card Sunday morning. By noon I was back home with a bottle of the little blue V-pills and a cock already starting to get hard. I'd be teaching Cassie a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.

Or, so I thought. We started a three hour session. I didn't make her faint, but she must have cum a dozen times. I never took my cock out of her and it stayed hard. When I finally did cum it was spectacular.

Cassie was pretty pleased, but it seemed like something was missing although she said everything was great. The next night I got one of those boners they warn you about. I was hard for over four hours. I was pounding into Cassie's cunt for the whole time until we came together.

"So, what did you think?" I asked, feeling really proud of what I had just done.

"I loved it. But, I do wonder what it would be like with two of you taking turns. You know, giving it a little variety and maybe me getting all loaded up with sperm several times."

"Holy fucking shit!" I told myself. "I sure can pick out the sluts. First my wife and now Cassie, both cock whores."

The next surprise came the next evening when I got home from work. There was a strange car in the driveway and a man sitting in my living room with Cassie. They were having a regular conversation when I entered my house.

"Sweetie, this is Garrett. I met him at the store this afternoon. I told him about me wanting to try two guys. He's real interested. and, his pee pee is a little bigger than yours, too!"

"His pee pee, Cassie! Really, his pee pee? You want to try two guys and you call it a pee pee?"

"Okay, I guess I could have said penis or cock. I didn't want to sound like a whore."

"But, doing two guys wouldn't convey that idea at all?" I was very upset with all of this.

"But, Sweetie, we talked about this last night".

"But, did we say you would go out the next day and bring a guy home?"

"I just assumed we talked about and you didn't say not to, then it was okay."

"So, here we have Garrett sitting on my couch, waiting to fuck my woman?"

Garrett looked nervous. Cassie answered my question.

"We've already done it twice. We were just waiting for you!"

"You mean, now it's my turn?"

"Exactly! Now you are starting to understand."

You know I was ready to give it a try. If Garrett got in a little deeper maybe I could still out finesse him with my cock. We went into my bedroom and all three undressed. Cassie hit the bed with her legs spread. I crawled in between her thighs and made a mistake. I looked over at Garrett. His cock was the same thickness as mine, but probably two inches longer. Damn I hate it when that happens.

I shoved myself into Cassie and pounded away. She was polite enough not mention Garrett's other couple of inches. I liked the extra slickness inside her. It was warm and my pumping made it swirl around the head of my cock. She must have liked it, too. She started to cum like crazy. She later explained it was the idea of having two men fuck her one after the other.

It was Garrett's turn. Time to learn how much he likes sloppy seconds. Cassie had no trouble taking in his cock right up to the last couple of inches. Right where had been. About the time I was smirking that his extra length wasn't doing either one of them any good Cassie rocked up into him and took it all to the hilt. That was pretty awesome for such a tiny woman.

"Oh, Gawd! Fuck me with that thing! Make me cum. Shoot that big load deep inside my little pussy. Flood my womb with it"

That's what it took for Garrett to drain his balls into her inviting wet little snatch. It got pretty loud. It was for sure Cassie was having a good time.

Then it was turn my again. I buried myself to the balls. True, I would prefer to have to force it in like I had just a few weeks before. But, this was pretty good pussy. Loose, sloppy, and wet pussy. I stroked away with a passion towards the moment my cock would lurch and again send my seed into her depths.

Right in the middle of my best time Garrett dressed and said he had to leave and that he would try to get back the next week. Him and Cassie in a deep tongue kiss that was hot, yet distracting. It took me another ten minutes to cum. Even without the V-pills I thought I did a good job on her. Her whole crotch area was a mess of cum that had ran out of her and gotten smeared into her cunt hair.

I had found another cock slut. Granted, she wasn't having another man's baby like my wife, but she was scoring high on my slut meter. I didn't think I could change lifestyles. I'd prefer my own woman to fuck and no sharing with other guys.

"Wow ... that was good! Much better with two guys rather one guy over and over."

"Did that seem like and insult?" I asked myself.

It's always good to learn what a girl likes." I mocked her.

"I hate to admit it, as bad as Donnie treated me, but I think I would like it better is Garrett's cock would have been black and maybe just a little thicker."

There went her "Next Wife" chances. I'm just along for the ride. Really I was wondering how to get the fuck rid of the little cunt.

"So," she interrupted my thoughts, "Are you going to help me find a black guy?"

I took her to an upscale bar hoping to find some upwardly mobile black men for her. Although I'm sure one off the street would have served Cassie just fine. It was a good call. There were several good candidates in the bar when we got there. Cassie was instantly smiling and flirting with a couple of them. Her main focus was on their crotches

She danced with two after she enticed them over. The braver of the two copped a feel of her ass. When she didn't protest he started working a tit on the dance floor. Cassie was leaning into him pelvis to pelvis. She looked at me and smiled. I guess she made her choice.

Mark was in town on business. Cassie seemed excited about seeing his room at an upscale hotel. She told him I was her husband and that I wanted to see her fuck a black cock. Then have my turn.

The joke was on her. She took off her clothes in front of him and reached for his cock. The nice surprise was that his wasn't any bigger than mine. She should have stuck with Garrett for size. But, the passion was there. Cassie fucked him with a frenzy I had not seen from her even when she was dying to cum. She was begging him to fuck her harder.

"Oh, fuck! Shove that huge baby maker in me. Make me cum. Fill me with you seed. Knock me up. Breed me with your child. Send your hot seed into my womb."

That's all it took to inspire Mark. He gave her what she asked for. Hopefully not a child. Not that I would have really cared if he made her pregnant. Not after seeing her overflowing with his cum.

The contrast of black on white wasn't new to Cassie. To me it was both exciting and disturbing. After getting my wife black fucked I sure didn't want to see my girlfriend ripped all out of shape.

Mark said he had an early meeting the next day so he needed us to leave. Cassie stood naked and kissed him goodbye at the door, then tugged her clothes on just as we left Mark's room.

"I think we should have picked a different guy."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go down and see who's in the bar now. Maybe I'll do a little more exploring before making my choices."

My thought was that if she found what she was looking for I wasn't going to be interested in my turn at her pussy again. So, instead of a possible future wife/girlfriend with Cassie I was now, more or less, like I was trying to find someone to fuck my sister.

One the guys from earlier that Cassie had danced with saw us come in and met us as soon as we sat down at a table. He started the small talk when I got right to the point.

"Let's save some time. My wife wants to fuck a big black cock. No, she wants to fuck a huge black cock. It you can help her out we can go to your room right now."

"What is she looking for?"

Cassie had this huge smile on her face. "A foot long and kind of thick."

Good Lord. She was going to trying to fuck one the size of Donnie's. The black guy never blinked.

"Let's go up to my room."

We rode the elevator up to his floor. Cassie walked beside him to his room. Once inside his room he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and laid it across a chair, followed by his pants. A quick tug and his briefs and his cock was exposed. About eight inches, still very soft, and a couple of inches thick.

Cassie didn't say a word. She slipped out of her clothes and tossed them to me. I sat in a chair. Might as well watch the show. I was wondering if she would be able to take this black cock that was probably as big as Donnie's.

Cassie didn't clean up after Mark came in her and sent us on our way just about a half hour earlier. This guy seemed to appreciate the help as some of Mark was oozing out to help with lubrication. He rubbed his cock head around her outer lips in the juices and pressed the head in Cassie's open cunt until it was out of sight.

I could see tears in Cassie's eye. "Is it hurting you?" I asked.

"No, I just so happy to have something like this inside me. Maybe a couple of minutes to get used to it. It went in pretty good, didn't it?"

"Well, I guess if you want something bad enough ...."

"If you like the way it felt popping in try this." He pulled the head back out.

"Hey, no, wait. Put that thing right back in me." Cassie squealed.

He had pulled it all the way out and placed the tip at her pussy again. He gave a little push and it was right back in. He must have done it a dozen times. Each time he would pull out I'd watch her cunt cling to it and stretch her lips out along his shaft. Then she would moan as he pushed it back in. Cassie had a screaming orgasm, at which he paused with the head buried.

With the head working in nicely it was time he was getting some of the shaft in along with the head. We hadn't even learned the guy's name, but he scooted a little closer on his knees and shoved his black monster cock forward. A couple of inches went in. She wasn't having any problem with the width, although it looked like her pussy was stuffed. The only thing to see now was how much of the length she could take.

After watching him wait for her to stretch a few minutes Cassie was scratching her fingers along his hips trying to get him to shove more hard cock into her. He obliged and it looked like she had about half still to go. You could tell this was not a new situation for her new friend as he was doing wonders for her with his dick.

I compared Cassie taking this cock to my Lisa taking Donnie's. With Cassie being a half foot shorter than my wife and considerably more petite she was showing an outrageous cunt for her size. An outrageous cunt that was waiting for more to be fed into as she adjusted to the length.

She finally came up with some words to speak to the guy buried in her crotch.

"You seem to know what you are doing and know how to get a woman to accommodate your huge cock. I can't wait for your balls to settle against my ass."

"I travel a lot and spend a lot of nights in hotels. There is always some married couple that wants the wife to try a black man with a big cock. Then there are the hotel conventions where a wife will slip away to see what it is like to take some black seed. And, there are the women oriented meetings where I fuck one and then do her again and a couple of her friends. I never run out of white pussy to fuck."

"It's surprise one of them doesn't grab you for keeps. Are you married?" Cassie was catching her breath.

"That would be stupid to tie myself down to a wife when I'm fucking at least three or four white women per week. Sometimes that many per night."

"That's a lot of pussy!" I interjected. "Don't you ever get tired or pick up some disease?"

"Most of what I get is married pussy. They are a lot more grateful and more in to it than the single ladies. And, being married, most of them are trying their first strange cock in several years. Not much chance of catching something from that group."

Cassie was making some little noises and trying to inch her ass up to get more cock inside. It didn't go unnoticed. He pushed more cock into her. Not stopping this time about four more inches slide right up inside her. This time he didn't stop, but made short little strokes. Within about thirty seconds Cassie had taken all he had to give. From half way to balls deep in barely a blink of an eye.

The look on Cassie's face when she realized his ball were against her ass was priceless. At first she was stunned, the shocked. She started to scream.

"Pull it out. Pull it out. Oh, fuck pull it out."

He pulled out about three inches. It stood out against her white skin, glistening with her wetness.

"How's that. Is that enough? ... Too much?"

"Uhhhh! No! Uhhhh, put it back. Awwww! Pull it out. No, I want it in."

"I think I know what you need."

He started fucking her with about four inch long strokes. She started going pretty fucking nuts. She went from all splayed out and looking pretty much in pain to fucking back to match each thrust. As she started to get to the point of going to cum she wrapped her legs around his back at his hips.

I was watching Cassie's nice tits bounce on her chest with each stroke of his cock, the nipples hard and distended to their limit. I could watch his cock pull out part way and then ram back in, leaving their pubic hairs mingled until the next stroke out. I wondered how either one of them was holding back.

Then I heard Cassie squeal, "Oh, my God! I can feel the head swell. Squirt me full of your seed. Fuck me. Cum in me. I want your baby!"

The guy had a good size sack of nuts on him. He gave her quite a load. It was already forcing out around his cock when I leaned around to look. God, but she was stuffed with cock.

They laid there together for about five minutes. Cassie moaned when he started to pull out. If she was fertile he had her bred for sure. With all the sperm that ran out there had to be almost as much still inside.

"How many women asked you to give them your baby when they cum on your cock?" I asked.

"Almost all of them. Not that most of them were fertile as much as the thought of being knocked up by a big black cock. Most of them are on birth control or out of cycle, but some are ripe for breeding."

"Do you think you have kids out there you don't know about?" Cassie asked.

"I'm sure I do."

"How many would you think?"

"Some poor husbands are probably raising a hundred of my kids. Most of them knowing from the results that their old lady fucked a black cock."

My question was, "How many of them worried about getting pregnant or asked you to pull out?

"Never! If a woman is fucking me she is wanting black seed in her. They don't mind the risk at all. Most of them that couldn't get pregnant were probably wishing they could have my baby when they feel the seed start to gush deep inside them. If you commit yourself to fucking a black guy you are committed to take a chance on getting black bred. They really don't care by that point."

"Jesus," Cassie gasped, "How many woman have you been with anyway?"

"Over the years, probably a few over three thousand. Ninety-five percent of them white wives looking for a black cock adventure, just like you.

Cassie sat quietly thinking that over.

"Well, I guess the man is probably ready for us to leave since you got what you came for. A whole belly full of what you came for, I might say."

"I'm not sure I can walk." Cassie giggled.

She stood by the bed. Her legs were wobbly. The space between her thighs seemed inches wider than they had been an hour earlier. That was mostly my imagination because her cunt was gaping open absolutely huge. Cum was working its way out past her distended cunt lips. I had to help her dress and get down the hall to the elevator. In the elevator she leaned hard against me.

"Wow! That is something I'll have to do again real soon!"

She left a little puddle on the elevator carpet. I helped her across the lobby to the entrance where we had parked the car. The older woman behind the hotel desk smiled and gave us a knowing look. She had probably sampled the magic cock at sometime herself.

In the car Cassie dropped into the seat and set with her legs wide open as if they might never close. All she did was moan all the way home. I think she was still having tiny little cums as the result of the reaming she had just received. I had to work on my plan.

On the drive home I realized I needed to rid myself of Black Cock Cassie. She has shown she could take Donnie's cock. I need to get her home to him. My thought being that Lisa had been fucking him all this time. If his petite wife came home fuckable he would forget all about my wife Lisa. He probably had her pregnant cunt fucked all out of shape by now.

Hopefully my wife was still having Donnie over for a fuck so that when she had to go back to just fucking her boss Ken it would leave a huge void in her life. I mean a huge void in her cunt. Either way she would be really fucked up to have to settle for so much less. I had to get Cassie to Donnie.

It was all could do to get her to the couch. She passed out cold. I kept moving her knees back together and she kept letting them flop right back open. She would lay and make little fucking motions while she slept. I went to be with her still laying there all exposed.

The next morning I covered her with a blanket. She woke enough to talk to me, but acted like she had been drugged. I guess she got herself fucked silly, just like in her wish.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers