Calendar Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman becomes the target of a strange curse
7.8k words
4.32
49.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

A light flurry of snow chased the three young women as they walked along the sidewalk, the surface gleaming wet from melted snow. Laughter and conversation followed them with people calling out cheerfully and drunkenly. Store fronts were well lit and busy, even this late at night and a Salvation Army volunteer called out for donations on seemingly every other street.

Trish hugged her body close, shivering for a moment as the wind sliced through her scarf, burning her ears. Her small, sharp nose barely showed above the scarf. She tried to burrow her face lower into the scarf but, instead, pulled her knit cap further down.

I need a bear,she thought.A big warm bear to cuddle with at night.She blushed, her face barely turning more crimson as she remembered her date two days ago. Her date wasn't a bear but he was taller than her and she saw chest hair peeking through his black polo shirt. She smiled beneath her scarf and felt her body flush at the thought of him spooning her in bed. She liked to take things slowly but, right now, she'd jump at the chance to steal his body heat.

"Trish, were you listening?" Kelly asked. Trish blinked quickly, wiping her thoughts away.

"I'm sorry," Trish replied. "What are we talking about?"

"You're going to get him a gift right? Benjamin?" Kelly prodded.

"We only just had the one date!" Trish said. The young woman shoved her small hands under her armpits. "And it was only drinks."

"It's almost Christmas, Trish," Tina said, playfully bumping her hip against her friend. "Just get him something small. You liked him, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but," Trish said hesitantly. She blushed again. He'd had a nice beard, too. Short but thick. And those little crinkles in the corners of his eyes.

"But nothing," Kelly told her. "Come on, we'll find him something. He'll probably get you something, too. Worst case, you show up with a gift and he's got nothing. Just play it off. And it'll be small. Cute. And then you kiss under a mistletoe. Wait. Do people still do that? Do people even put up mistletoe anymore? What do we put up for drunken, disappointing sex? Because with the way my life is going, that's what I need."

"Fine!" Trish squeaked. Despite the cold and numbness, she could feel her ears burning. She wasn't a prude but, despite knowing her friends for years, she wasn't nearly as comfortable talking about sex as they were.

A glass door opened in front of the trio, a small bell tingling sharply in the crisp air. Trish glanced in the storefront to see a small antique shop. Fake snow frosted the corner of the large windows but she could see a store packed with old Radio Flyer wagons, wooden toys and glass cases full of small trinkets. Her eyes caught on a row of pocket watches and she immediately pictured Benjamin smiling wide while pulling an old watch from a gift box.

"Here," she told her friends. "Let's look in here." The other two women glanced in the store and then followed Trish when she walked inside.

Trish stopped inside the store, wiping her small feet on the mat just inside. She pulled her wool gloves off, stuffing them inside her large coat pockets. Her knit cap followed and she ran her fingers through her short, black hair to fix the stray strands. The three friends broke off, wandering the store separately, calling out to each other when one of them found an especially interesting thing to look at. Trish walked straight to the display case holding the pocket watches. She pictured Benjamin with each of them in turn until she settled on a small, brass watch that she thought would look nice. It was cheap and worn but had a certain charm to it.

"Excuse me, miss!" Trish called out. The salesperson, an older woman who looked worn out from all the shoppers, smiled at her and came over. "I'd like the pocketwatch here, second from the right, please."

"Of course, let me just unlock the case. Would you like to look at it first?" The woman took a ring of keys from her pocket.

"Oh, no, I want it. Does... is there any history behind it?"

The woman smiled widely at Trish. "No, I'm afraid not. They're just old trinkets I've collected over the years. People bring me things, sometimes. Estate sale items that aren't sold or just old things collecting dust in the attic. Honestly, I couldn't even tell you where I got this one."

"Oh," Trish frowned. She felt silly for being disappointed but a small part of her wanted there to be a cute story of a serviceman returning from the War, bringing the watch home to a waiting wife. Still, she supposed it's better that she didn't know the story for it. The thought of a grandchild selling a grandparent's old things made her sad.

"Is it a gift for someone? Shall I wrap it for you?"

"It is," Trish hesitated. She was absolutely horrible at wrapping gifts. Most of them ended up being more tape than wrapping paper. She heard her friends giggling over something in the corner and talking with hushed voices. Trish blew warm air into her cold hands and then decided it was the thought that counted. "No, no thank you. I'll wrap it myself."

Kelly and Tina met Trish at the register. Tina held a wooden box. "I found a box of old photos. After this, let's go to the Stag, drink a ton of wine and go through them. There's a million of them in there."

"Deal," Trish said. "As long as it's warm."

Glancing to the side, Trish noticed a calendar sitting on a small plastic stand. Her heart melted at the picture of a small terrier wearing a vest and tiny hat. She picked it up while the salesperson rang up Tina's purchase. Every month had a different animal dressed up in adorable clothing. She flipped through the months, happy to see that it wasn't completely marked up; only a day or two a month had any writing on them.

"I'd like this, too, please," Trish said, putting the calendar down next to the pocketwatch. As she did, her finger slid along the edge of it and she hissed at the sharp pain in her finger. She pulled her hand back to see a drop of blood welling on the tip of her finger. She stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking at the blood.

"Oh dear," the woman said, her eyes full of concern. "Paper cut? Oh dear. I think I have some bandaids in the back."

"No, no," Trish said, embarrassed by the attention. "I'm fine. It's fine. It'll go away. It barely hurts."

"All right," the woman replied. "Nasty things, those. Put some iodine on it when you're home and bandage it up. That'll be $46.81, dear."

Trish pulled twenties from her purse. Her finger throbbed but the bleeding had stopped.

"We said a small gift, Trish," Kelly told her. "That's not exactly cheap, you know."

"I know," Trish answered, accepting her change and the bag holding the two items. "But I like it and I think he'll like it. And, it's Christmas. Now, let's go get those drinks."

-----

"And then, and then," Tina said, her face flush and a wide smile showing her perfect white teeth. "I said. Tony. We can't get married. Ever. Not ever. 'Tony' and 'Tina'? It doesn't work. You'll have to change your name if you ever propose. Bob. Or... or... Eduardo."

"Eduardo? Eduardo? Really?" Kelly laughed.

"I. Have a thing. I like the name." Tina answered, looking down. Her face burned even brighter.

"Tina, no. Oh my god, no," Kelly said, staring at her friend. "That... high school. That exchange student. Wasn't his name-"

Trish laughed along with her friends. The room spun lightly around her whenever she moved her head and she felt a slight pounding behind her temples. She was warm and had already taken off her coat earlier. Her single glass of wine was nearly empty and she reached for it to drain the last bit. Although warm, she shivered as goosebumps ran along her arms.

"More, Trish?" Kelly asked, too loudly. The other two were already working on their third glass.

"No," Kelly said, swinging her head slowly. "I'm feeling kind of out of it, Kel."

"You okay?" Tina asked, staring at her friend with eyes too wide. "You're looking a little pale. Maybe we should get you home. It's late and god knows I don't need more wine."

"Yeah," Trish said. "Sorry. Yeah, I think that'd be good. I'll call up the Uber."

Fumbling with her phone, the young woman pulled up the Uber app to feed it their address. Her friends flagged down their waitress and fought over who'd pay the bill. Trish put her phone away, rubbing at her temples to massage the dull ache. Both hands on her head, she rubbed and pressed her fingers higher against her forehead. Her fingertips scratched at her hairline and she sighed, shivering at the feeling. The young woman dug her fingernails in, scratching hard above her forehead. She felt the scratching deep in her bones and along her spine. It was nearly pleasurable. She shifted in her seat, rocking her hips back and forth until she noticed her friends standing.

Blinking, Trish stood, quickly grabbing her jacket to hide her sudden embarrassment. She followed her friends outside as she wrapped herself in her layers, pulling her scarf up to hide her face. Her left ear twitched and she scratched at it quickly.

A plain black car rolled up to the curb, crunching through the snow. Kelly bent over, looking the driver up and down before giving her approval. She took the front seat while Trish and Tina slipped into the back.

Trish sat in the leather seat and buckled herself. Her ears buzzed lightly and the street lights seemed too bright for her as the car pulled away into the street. She closed her eyes and leaned back, folding her arms in her lap. Her ears flicked at the background sounds while she breathed deeply, nostrils flaring to take in scents. She rubbed at her thigh and then scratched slowly.

The young woman spread her legs, opening them until they nearly touched Tina's knees. A very faint scent wafted up to her and she breathed deeply, feeling something new trigger deep inside of her. Her fingers traced along her inner thighs and she clawed slowly at them. Fine brown hairs slowly grew from along her thighs. Slowly, from her knees to her hips the tiny hairs sprouted. Trish clawed at her legs and breathed deeply, heart racing as the alluring scent seemed to slowly fill the car. She moaned, low, rolling her head. Sweat beaded along her shoulders and forehead.

Brakes squealed in the air as the car pulled to a stop. Trish opened her eyes, blinking in confusion. Her pupils dilated and then grew slowly, edging out the whites of her eyes.

"Oh," Trish said simply. She shook her head, scratching quickly at her forehead before unbuckling herself.

"Hey," Tina said. "You sure you're okay? Do you want me to stay over?"

"No," Trish told her. More strongly, she continued. "No. I'll be fine. Just going to rest. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"


"Yeah, okay," Tina answered doubtfully.

"Bye, Kel. Tina. Love you both," Trish said as she stepped out of the car. She wavered for a moment but then stood. More sweat formed between her small breasts, sliding slowly down her stomach. She shivered from the feeling of it. White hairs lazily raised along her lower belly. Slowly, the hairs lifted, mixing in with her trimmed black pubic hairs until she was left with a white and silver line of fur leading to her belly button. She stumbled for a moment, pressing her hand against the car as her pants dug into her hips. Muscle and fat grew in her ass, pulling her slacks tight as it expanded, straining the fabric of her pants. She pushed herself away from the car and waved at her friends.

Trish's breath puffed into the cold night air. The young woman licked at her dry lips. Again she licked and her tongue reached further, thickening and lengthening until, with a third lick, the tip of her tongue reached her nose. The smell from inside the car seemed to have followed her and she grunted, breathing deeply. Her nose flared and she stomped her foot, pawing at the ground with her boot. She felt warm and relaxed and turned on but couldn't say why.

Glancing up, thick white clouds pulled apart to reveal a fat, silver moon high in the sky. Trish stomped the ground again, glanced around and then turned. Her thighs rubbed together in her too-tight slacks. A muscle low in her back twitched.

Inside her small house, Trish quickly unwrapped herself. Her ears seemed to be burning, not from the cold but from the warmth she was feeling. A single brown hair sprouted from the tip of her left ear. Silky and thin, the hair grew and a second joined it. Her ear flicked briefly as a third hair pushed through. More hairs followed until the tips of both ears were covered in short, fine hairs.

Fatigue washed over the small, young woman. Her entire body ached at the joints and she worried briefly whether she was coming down with the flu. Stripped down to her slacks and top but still too warm, she pulled her shirt over her head, scratching briefly at the line of fur along her lower belly. The sudden, cool air made her shiver and she nearly gasped from the feeling of it along her body.

Two small bumps formed on either side of her forehead. She rubbed and scratched at her head and then unzipped her pants, digging fingernails into the sides. She struggled to push the tight slacks down over her now-large ass. The fabric slid over her skin and she shifted her legs, pulling them off.

Trish stood in her bra and panties, one hand scratching the inside of her thighs while the other rubbed against her lower stomach. Brown and black hairs sprouted from her lower back and the skin twitched as a new muscle formed, pulling at the bones in her hips. Her panties were dug into her larger hips and ass, pulling them tight. Her engorged lips nearly swallowed the thin material. Coarse hairs grew from her outer lips and the lips themselves swelled as the hairs lengthened.

The young woman's thighs whisked together as she walked to the bathroom. She stared at her toothbrush for a moment but the urge to sleep was overpowering and she continued on to her small bedroom. The scent, musk really, trailed behind her, growing stronger as her lips swelled to accommodate her changing body. She pawed at the ground again, stomping and scenting the air while her lightly furred ears flicked.

Pulling back her covers, Trish climbed into bed. She covered herself , pulling the blankets up to her chin. Yawning wide enough for her jaw to crack, she closed her mouth and ground her teeth. They ached deep in her jaw but the grinding motion helped. Silver light seeped through her window blinds and Trish tossed and turned in her bed, uncomfortable with her own body heat.

Finally, the young woman kicked the blankets down. She was fairly panting from the heat suffusing her body. Her panties strained as her ass continued to swell. She moaned, her voice deeper than it should be, as the fabric slid between her lightly furred wetness. Yawning again, the young woman rolled to her stomach. She rocked her ass slowly, back and forth, up and down. Her thighs slowly grew to match her ass, skin straining to show veins bulging. The young woman spread her legs and rocked, pressing her mound against the bed. Unsatisfied, she pulled the blankets under her until she she lowered herself onto them. She groaned, rocking her hips as her mind became clouded.

Heat coursed through Trish's body. Fur sprouted between her small breasts, forming a small tuft that brushed against the sheets. She lowered her chest to raise her hips and then rocked forward. Her ears buzzed and her musk distracted her to no end. She tried to picture someone, anyone behind her. On top of her. Taking her. But, her thoughts were jumbled and she simply rutted, rocking her hips and swollen ass as her orgasm built.

Trish's panties snapped against the strain as she slammed her hips down hard, pushing back over and over. Her small bed creaked beneath her and she called out, growing more wild as she rubbed her scent over her territory. Her pubic hair thickened, silver and white hairs overcoming the natural black until her sex was nearly completely covered. The fur trapped her scent causing her to grow even more crazed.

When the orgasm crashed through her body, Trish gripped the sheets. She raised her head, mouth open with her thick tongue lolling between blackening lips. She moaned, loud and deep, calling out with her need as her sex soaked the bed.

The young woman collapsed, panting as the whites nearly disappeared completely from her eyes. Blood trailed down her forward, coursing along her nose as the two bumps broke through her skin, exposing glistening white bone. She blinked slowly and then closed her eyes as sleep took her.

-----

Trish woke to the sound of her phone ringing from the hallway. She groaned, blinking her eyes. Her mouth tasted like sour wine and her head ached. The phone rang out once more and was silent. Rolling over, she saw pale light coming through her blinds. The air was stale and sharp, filled with something that made her wrinkle her small nose. Despite the nearly acrid scent, something stirred within her core and she frowned at the feeling.

Slowly, the young woman pushed herself up onto her elbows and sat up. She looked down in surprise to see she was completely nude. Her bra was on the other side of the bed and her thick red blankets were bundled around the foot of the bed. Little brown, black and white hairs seemed to cover her body and she frowned at them. The bed seemed to be lined with the same hairs. She brushed at the ones on her body and they fell away.

Despite the chill morning air, she felt pleasantly warm and relaxed. Trish grabbed her bra and then hunted for her panties. Pulling the blanket back onto the bed, she paused, frowning again at a large white spot near the corner of the blanket. The scent from earlier hit her hard and she pinched her nose. The scent was cloying, nearly overpowering and not exactly pleasant but... she found herself breathing deeply of it.

Trish ran a finger along her vagina, bringing her fingers up to inspect them. The bit of liquid was clear and smelled very, very faintly like the spot on the blanket. She frowned and made a mental note to make an appointment with her OB/GYN. She scratched at the smooth skin of her lower belly and then, with an 'ah-hah!' pulled her panties from under the blankets.

"What the hell," she whispered, turning the panties over in her hands. They were torn, snapped at the crotch and smelled just as pungent as the blanket. Trish sat at the edge of her bed, frowning. Scratching lightly at her legs, she thought back to the night before. She clearly remembered the bar. She'd felt out of it but she'd never left her seat and they'd poured the wine straight from the unopened bottle. She remembered coming home alone but from there, her memories became vague. She could picture herself in bed. And alone. So, what in the world happened?

Standing, the young woman padded over to the entryway. She tossed her ruined panties into the trash. Her bra she placed in the clothes hamper, unaware of the twisted, broken clasps that would no longer hold the bra in place. Her door was locked and her keys were on the floor near her shoes. A sudden memory of her dropping her keys when she came inside flashed through her mind. She relaxed a little as she realized she'd had to be alone. Had been alone. Digging in jacket, she found her cellphone. She had three missed calls from Tina.

"Worried about me, huh?" She said quietly. Trish dialed her friend back and then spoke when she answered. "Yeah, hi, sorry I didn't answer. I guess I was pretty out of it. No, yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a bit hung over. How about you two? Are you... okay? Yeah? No, no reason. Just asking. Yeah. Yeah, I'll come over later tonight. Yup, see you then!"

Trish put her phone and keys on the stand by the front door. Crossing her arms against her warm, bare chest, she thought for a moment.They all drank from the same bottle,she told herself.They're all fine. Maybe I'm just coming down with something.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers