Calendar Shoot October MILF

Story Info
Soledad O'Brien & Susan Hendricks meet Bob Van Dillon.
3.3k words
4.18
28.9k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Calendar Shoot October MILF
NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it’s about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you

Author’s note: The following fantasy is really off the wall and with this series nearing an end the last four (November & December) may be anti-climatic. I just know that I am saving the best for last. December will be with my favorite anchor woman, Robin Meade.

This fantasy consists of three people, Soledad O’Brien from American Morning on CNN, Susan Hendricks who anchors on the weekend on Headline News and Bob Van Dillon, Weatherman on Robin and Company on Headline News.
I met with Soledad O’Brien and found her fantasy a little wild, but it really turned me on. I set it up with Susan and Bob and here is how it went.
Soledad entered the church confessional and knelt down; “Bless me father for I have sinned. I made my last confession one week ago. Father I don’t know how to tell you about my sin.”
Don’t worry my child, just tell me in your own words, I do not judge people, I’m here to help.”
“Well father a couple of days ago one of the novitiates came to my cell and told me she was having pains in her neck that ran all the way down her back. I had just finished my evening prayers and I told her to come in and sit on the desk chair.”
“So you are a nun in this parish?”
“Yes father, please don’t judge me for this, but you know me well.”
“Yes I recognize the voice; you’re mother superior Sister Soledad, correct?”
“Yes father, I am, shall I go on?”
“Forgive me, yes go on.”
“Well father the novice, Sister Susan had just come out of the shower and her blonde hair was still damp and she was wearing her simple white cotton nightdress. I told her to loosen the top and I would see if there was a pulled muscle or something simple like that.”
“Okay sister, but please get to the point.”
“I’m sorry father, once I began working on the tight muscle in her neck and shoulder it began to loosen up and she began to relax and to my dismay she began to moan and asked me to do it harder. I didn’t know what to make of it, but did as she asked. Her nightshirt fell to her waist and her firm breast brushed against my arm when she turned to look up at me.”
“Sister are you telling me you had sexual relations with one of your novices?”
“Well father, it was more like she having sex with me, but yes, I had sexual relations with one of the novices.”
“So tell me Sister Soledad what happened?”
“You mean you want me to describe what happened?”
“Yes sister, how else am I to determine what you did and how we must deal with the situation.”
“Well father once her nightshirt fell off her shoulders and she exposed her breasts to me, looking down at her I felt a stirring in my loins like I have never felt before. Her eyes were a translucent blue and when she licked her full red lips my knees sort of turned to Jell-O and I found myself kneeling before her. She drew my head to her chest and held me there lovingly. It felt so natural that at the time it didn’t feel wrong.”
The priest in his cubical let out a tiny groan and shifted around in his chair; “Go on Sister Soledad, continue!”
“Well father Susan slowly drew my habit off and ran her slim fingers gently through my hair and I let out a sigh and rubbed my face against her stiffening nipples. I guess that is when I figured things were beginning to get out of hand. My only problem is that I didn’t want it to stop and neither did Sister Susan. She placed her tiny finger on my chin and raised my face up to look into her deep blue eyes. They sparkled with excitement and I was sort of lost in them. I licked my lips as she drew me up to her face and she placed her warm supple lips on mine. It was a light feathery kiss and I knew I was in trouble now knowing it was totally wrong, but at the same time knew I wanted more.”
“Sister I believe you opened a can of worms that will not be easily returned to a safe conclusion.”
Sister Soledad heard the priest moving around in his cubicle and asked if everything was alright.
“Alright, how can anything be alright, you took advantage of a young innocent woman and you ask me if everything is alright. Another thing, it seems to be getting very hot in here and I need to hear everything that transpired.”
“I’ll try to hurry father.”
“No don’t I need to hear every detail, don’t leave anything out.”
“Well father the kiss grew heated and Susan slipped her hot tongue into my mouth. My tongue met hers and it grew stronger and stronger the longer we kissed. When I pulled away we were both breathing very hard and her firm breasts were swaying from side to side. I cupped them in my hands and she let out a moan when my thumbs rubbed her hard nipples back and forth. She guided my head downwards and I kissed her neck and made my way down to her stiff nipples. I slowly ran my tongue around and around her stiff points and slowly sucked them into my mouth. She let out a groan now and crushed my face to her large firm breasts.”
“Oh Fuck!”
“What was that father?”
“Nothing, nothing, please continue!”
“Well father the next thing I know Sister Susan pushed me off of her and pulled my tunic off my body and took my undergarment off. I lay helpless on the bed beneath Sister Susan and she began kissing and licking my body. First my face and lips, mouth mouths clung to one another as her hands traveled over my sweaty body. When her lips covered my stiff nipples I thought I was going to pass out. I have never felt anything like that in my life.”
Father Bob was sweaty in his cubicle listening to the Sister talk about her sexual encounter. Tension had built within his body also and he released his huge twelve inch cock and stroked it aimlessly as the nun proceed to tell of her escapade with the novitiate.
“Sister Susan lost all control as she sucked hard on my nipples. Her saliva was running down between my aching breasts. Her hands had found their way down between my wide spread thighs and when her index finger penetrated me I thought I was going to pass out.”
Father Bob let out a long groan and shot his load all over the wall of the confessional; “Oh shit!”
“What was that father?”
“Oh nothing sister, I just had a cramp in my inner thigh, I guess from sitting too long, please continue.”
“Well the next thing I know Sister Susan slid down by quaking body and began licking my vagina. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I lost all control and before I knew what was happening Sue had lost her nightshirt and was straddling my face. We both began licking each other’s cunts, I mean vaginas and both had an incredible orgasm.”
“Oh my god Sister, that was unbelievable.” His hand was speeding over his stiff cock once again and was near another orgasm. “Did anything else happen?”
“Well Father after we both regained our strength we hugged each other and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I woke up a few hours later with Sister Susan licking my pussy and fucking me with a ketchup bottle. I came quickly and surprisingly I reciprocated making her cum with my tongue and fingers.”
That was just too much for Father Bob to hear and he came again. He shot all over the wall and it covered his fist.
“Father Bob, what am I to do. I know what we did was wrong, but I enjoyed it and am afraid if Sister Susan comes to my cell again I won’t be able to deny her or my feeling.”
“Let me thing a minute Sister Soledad, …. Here is what I want you to do, tonight after vespers I want you and Sister Susan to come to the rectory and I will consul the two of you. You need to do one thing though, I know you both have lay persons clothing. I need you both to wear them instead of your habits. It would look inappropriate for two nuns to visit their parish priest late in the evening. Do you understand?”
“Yes Father, I can see the need to do what you request. May I ask what will be the nature of the consultation?”
“I want to discuss the sexual attraction you two have for each other and determine if it can continue or if it’s just a work of the devil. You know it may be genuine what you two have for each other and we will determine if it must cease or if it can continue. Of course if it is to continue it must be discreet and under no circumstances any one else must not even think something like this is happening in the convent.”
“I understand Father, Sister Susan and I will be there tonight, thank you.”
“I absolve you of your sins and go and sin no more, say one rosary daily for the next week.”
“Thank you father.”
The nun left the confessional and the next person entered from the other side.
“Could you please wait one minute, I sort of had an accident here and need to use the facilities; I’ll be right back, thank you.”
Father Bob rushed out of the confessional and went to the bathroom to splash water on his face and grab a wad of paper towels to clean up the mess he made cumming twice while Sister Soledad told her erotic story.

The doorbell rang and Father Bob opened the door and stood over the two demure nuns. Both were dressed in simple garb. Sister Soledad had a white blouse on and a knee length black skirt. Black stockings covered her legs and a plum colored blazer over the blouse. Her black hair barely reached her shoulders and it was nearly brushed out framing her pretty face. Sister Soledad’s dark eyes sparkled as she looked downward. She has a hint of make-up on and her lips shined from a lavender lip gloss.
Behind her was Sister Susan and she looked ravishing. Her blonde locks were feathered and framed her face beautifully and it came to rest on the upper slopes of her full breasts. She was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and simple gray full skirt, modest but very sexy. Her legs were encased in smoky grey stockings. It was a custom for nuns to wear stockings in public and not to go out bare legged.
Father Bob ushered them into the rectory study where he has a roaring fire going in the fireplace. The room was bathe in a soft light.
“I thought it would be more comfortable do discuss this situation here where you could be at ease, no pressure or harsh lights to ruin the atmosphere.”
Soledad spoke first; “Thank you Father, we almost didn’t come. Susan here doesn’t seem to think we did anything wrong. I on the other hand have second thoughts, but am open to consultation. Where would you like to begin Father?”
“Would either of you like a glass of wine to drink?”
They both nodded and he poured them both a large glass of wine.
They began by discussing what had transpired and both women were getting turned on slightly by the descriptions of the events that occurred in Soledad’s cell. They were seated side by side and they held hands and talked in low tones and kept their eyes on one another’s.
Father Bob refilled their glasses a second and then a third time. By now both women were losing their inhibitions and as they talked about how they felt about one another Sue ran her hand through Soledad’s thick dark hair and slowly drew her face to hers.
They kissed lovingly and Sue’s tongue ran around the button lip of Soledad’s.
Soledad reached up and cupped Sue’s right tit in her hand and slowly flicked her thumb back and forth across the stiffening nipple.
Sue let out a tiny moan and began kissing her way around Soledad’s ear and neck. She nibbled at her shoulder and slid the blazer from her shoulders. She quickly moved from button to button until the white blouse was parted and drifted to the floor. Sue reached behind Soledad’s back and deftly unhooked her bra sliding it from her shoulders. Sue sat back and stared at Soledad’s stiffening nipples. They were huge and very dark, the aureoles stood out around the thick nipples. Sue lowered her mouth to one and then the other lapping away at it like a kitten to a warm bowl of milk.
Soledad combed her fingers through Sue’s blonde hair as she worked on both crinkled nipples. Soledad pushed on the top of Sue’s head directing it to her lower body. Finding the zipper on the side of the skirt Sue tugged it down and pulled the skirt from her full hips.
Soledad wrapped her stocking legs around Sue’s head and directed her down to her dripping pussy. Sue pulled the panties down and blew softly on Soledad’s sex. Soledad arched her back as Sue ran her tongue from asshole to clit and back again. She sucked on the other lips and dipped her tongue deep into her dripping pussy.
Soledad fell back to the couch as she came for the first time. Resting her head on the back of the sofa she rolled her head from side to side as she came down from the earth shattering orgasm.
Father Bob had stripped off his pants and was stroking his large cock as he watched the lesbian love affair unfold before him.
Sue rose from Soledad’s thighs and licking her lips looked towards Father Bob. Her face was covered in Soledad’s juices and as she stared at his large cock.
“Would you like me to suck your big cock Father? Would you like to stick that big fucking cock up Sister Soledad’s juicy pussy? I know you would, do you know she’s still leaking and would be easy to fuck right now/”
She crawled over to Bob on her hands and knees and grabbing his cock in her hands, she could barely wrap her hands around its width. She slowly lowered her mouth to the head and lapped away at it.
She let out a loud groan and Bob opened his eyes to see Soledad behind Sister Sue her Skirt and panties now scattered about the room and Soledad’s face buried in the ass of Sue. She lapped away at Sue’s pussy and ass from behind, driving two fingers in her dripping pussy and a thumb up her wiggling ass.
Sue sucked harder and got about half of Bob’s twelve inches in her mouth. She swallowed even more when she shuttered and starting cumming around Soledad’s tongue and lips.
Soledad stood up dressed in only black thigh high stockings and pushing Sue aside straddled Father Bob’s stiff cock. She slowly lowered her tight cunt onto her stiff member and it took several tries before she had his entire cock buried in her tight pussy. Sitting still on his cock she flexed her cunt muscles gripping tighter on his cock she licked her lavender lips and looked down at him; “This is what you wanted isn’t it Bob. I know you were jacking off in the confessional today when I told you about our love affair. I would love to have seen you shoot your load all over the wall. Now I want you to fuck my pussy and I want to feel your cum shoot deep in my womb. I want to feel you bathe my pussy with your cum. Then I want Sister Slut here to suck the cum out of my pussy. After that I want you to fuck Sue and cum in her I want to lick the cum from her pussy just like she will do to me.”
“Yes, yes Father, fuck my pussy. Oh I love how you suck on my titties while you fuck me with that big cock of yours. Ha ha never thought a mother superior could talk so dirty huh? Well I’m a woman first, a nun second and I’ve waited too long for a cock like this and we both intend to fuck it on a regular basis, any problem with that?”
“Oh No Sister Soledad, now shut the fuck up and ride my cock. I’m so fucking close, yes harder, ride my big cock you slut, yes. Yes here it cums oh fuck, take my load in your cunt.”
“Oh god damn Bob, I can feel you pulsating in my cunt, shit I’m cumming too.”
She collapsed against him as he shot stream after stream of cum into her cunt. Her ass worked up and down sucking every last drop from his balls.
Sliding off of him his cock shined from both of their juices and Sue lapped away at it like a lollipop.
Soledad slipped to the floor in front of the fireplace and Sue climbed between her legs and began licking the cum that oozed out of her hole. When the oozing stopped she moved in to suck what was deep in her pussy and within minutes Sue had Soledad cumming once again. Sue’s face was covered in Bob and Soledad’s juices and she looked like a very satisfied woman. She continued lapping away at Soledad’s pussy and Bob slid to the floor and mounted Sue from behind. Doing this he drove Sue’s head harder against Soledad’s pussy and set off another orgasm from Soledad. Wave after wave of tremors shook her body as she wrapped her legs around Sue’s head.
Bob picked up the pace slamming his huge cock in and out of Sue’s stretched cunt. Juices were running down her legs as she started cumming and as one orgasm ended another one was building quickly behind the last one.
All three bodies were covered in sweat as the heat from the fire and their lust boiled over. Bob picked up the pace and was quickly rushing towards another orgasm.
Sue let out a shrill scream as she came once again, her cunt muscles tightened and when this happened it drew the cum from Bob’s balls. He emptied his sack in her pussy and she fell to the floor as another orgasm overtook her body. When she did this his cock popped out and the last shot covered her ass.
Rolling over he lay there watching as Soledad slipped in-between Sue’s thighs and lapped up the cum that oozed out of Sue’s cunt.
Regaining his composure Father Bob took a seat next to the two Sisters locked in a sixty nine position and proclaimed; “I think the two of you need a number on consultation meeting. I want the two of here nightly for the next few weeks to resolve this issue.
Both sister looked up at Father Bob and replied; “Whatever you say Father Bob, you’re the boss.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers