Calendar Shoot Vol. 2 January Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

I watched that gorgeous ass wiggle down the hallway to the bedroom where she was chaining. I went across the hall to the other room and got the three guys and ushered them into the master bedroom when the cameraman had the lighting set up for the grand finale. They all stripped down and Joel and Nick lay on the bed as Peter sat in an overstuffed chair across from the bed.

A few minutes passed and there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. The cameraman focused on the door as I opened it. There stood Amy in a pure white turtle neck ribbed dress. It clung to her body like a second skin. Her hair and make-up here done to perfection with her lips wet with a bright red lipstick. The dress ended at mid thigh and the dress molded her ass beautifully. She walked over to the bed and kicked off her high heeled shoes and reaching down grabbed the bottom of the dress in both hands. Turning towards me, with her back to the guys she slowly lifted the dress to her waist. Stopping there she wiggled her ass and looked at the guys over her shoulder and blew them a kiss. She raised the dress to her tits and pulling outwards lifted it over her tits. Now around her neck she fought with the dress to get it over her head. With her gorgeous tapered back to the guys she smoothed her hair back into place and threw the dress to me. I raised it to my nose to smell her sexy scent and pulling my cock out ran the soft material across my cock. Amy licked her lips and winked at me.

She whispered; "You had your chance, now suffer!"

She turned to the guys, Joel and Nick were on the bed stroking their cocks and she slowly slid onto the bed. From the rear I could see her pussy already shining with her juices and her tight lipped cunt was blooming and the lips were pouting for a cock.

She ended up between the two guys and bending over Joel grabbed his cock and stroked it and lowered her head to the tip. Amy's lips sucked his cockhead in between those wet red lips and her tongue slipped out of her mouth and swabbed the entire length of his cock.

Amy turned to Nick; "He gets it first you mother fucker. He didn't tease me the way you two fuckers did."

Nick growled at her, "Fuck you, you cunt. If you want to be that way none of us will fuck your filthy cunt.

Both Peter and Joel told Nick to shut up because they wanted a piece of this gorgeous blonde. The three of them watched her on TV that morning and were all impressed on her beauty and grace. Right now having her naked on their bed and sucking on Joel's cock was only a step away from burying their cocks in her holes.

She slid to a prone position between Joel's legs and taking her time played and sucked on his stiff cock.

Peter got off his chair and joined Amy on the bed. He slipped in behind her and kissed her rounded ass. Lifting her up a little he scooted under her and flipped over onto his back. He grabbed her hips and lowered her dripping pussy to his long wet tongue.

Amy groaned around Joel's cock as Peter worked his magic on her cunt.

Joel looked down at Amy as her curled blonde hair brushed back and forth across his thighs and balls. Her wet red lips clung to his cock like a suction cup and drew the cum from his balls. He gripped her head as he let out a loud groan and began cumming in her mouth. The first shot hit her by surprise and a drop slipped from her lips, the next three shots she was ready for and she swallowed them all down. The last shot she held in her mouth and looking up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes she slowly let it slip from her mouth and onto his cock.

Amy wrapped her fist around his cock and pumped it up and down quickly and to Joel's surprise he stayed hard. Amy took his cock back into her mouth and continued her assault on his pecker.

Amy was moaning louder and louder now as Peter ate away at her dripping pussy.

Nick sat up and came around to where Peter was and Nick spread Amy's ass cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into her puckered asshole. This put Amy over the top as she started cumming all over Peter's face and neck. Her eyes went wide as Nick drove two fingers up her ass and spat into her asshole. He continued fucking her ass with his fingers.

Amy sucked Joel deeper into her mouth and he still could not believe how gorgeous her face looked with his cock buried deep in her mouth. He stroked her gorgeous blonde hair and looked deep into her never ending blue eyes. He closed his eyes not wanting to cum again so soon.

Amy lifted off his cock and his eyes popped open. Amy rolled off of Peter's face and yelled out; "I love all three of you on my holes, but right now I need a cock in my pussy.

With both Peter and Joel on their backs Nick slid over and grabbing his stiff cock rubbed his cock back and forth against her dripping pussy lips. It made an obscene squishing sound as he rammed it into her cunt with one quick thrust.

"Here you go you fucking slut, take my cock deep in your sloppy pussy,"

Amy let out a loud scream and wrapped her long tapered legs around his hips and pulled him deeper into her creamy pussy.

She started bucking her hips meeting him stroke for stroke; "Come on you raunchy porn star, fuck my pussy. I want to feel your cum splash the walls of my pregnant pussy. Come on drive that big cock deeper and harder, if you can't let one of the other studs cum in me."

This set Nick off; "Okay you fucking whore I'll fill you with cock and cum so hard and deep that your eyes will spin."

Nick dropped his mouth to her tits and started sucking on them. He drove his cock in and out of her cunt and the sounds were incredible. Her cunt was sucking his cock like a drain sucking a whirlpool of water.

"Oh fuck Amy, your cunt is so fucking hot and wet I can't hold it any longer. Here it comes bitch; take my fucking cum deep in your pussy."

"Yes, yes, that's it you mother fucker, cum in my pussy. Oh fuck that's it I can feel you filling me with your seed. It's incredible I always wanted cunt squirting deep in my pussy. Oh fuck, never stop!"

She worked her hips and cunt muscled to drain his cock and suck every last ounce of cum from his balls.

"Oh fuck Amy, you are one hot bitch", Nick said as he rolled off of her.

Amy laid there with Nick's cum dripping from her pussy. She reached down and dipped her fingers in her pussy and scooped out some of his cum and licked it from her fingers.

I stood there slowly stroking my cock looking at this gorgeous anchor with her hair covering her face, teeth marks on her tits and cum dripping from her pussy, what a sight.

Peter slid over to Amy and flipped her over and Amy buried her face in the pillow as Peter aimed his hard cock at her cum leaking pussy and with one mighty thrust buried his cock balls deep in her pussy.

She let out a scream and quickly began pushing back against his huge cock. He pounded away at her for over ten minutes. Her body was covered in a thin film as sweat as he punished her cunt with his monster cock. Peter wrapped his arms around Amy's waist and with one quick motion rolled her over.

Now with Amy on top she was able to control the pace. Peter reached up and started sucking on her swaying tits and caught one nipple in his mouth.

Peter arched his back and like a piston machine began fucking Amy real fast. She let out a scream and came all over his cock. Peter continued to slam onto her as she collapsed on his sweaty body.

As she did this her ass rose up and Joel hopped up behind Amy and Peter and slipping a large amount of her juices on his cock he slowly slipped his cock into her puckered asshole. She shot upright and pushed against Joel as he slipped deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Sweat was pouring off of Amy now and her once gorgeous hairdo was now reduced to a dripping mass of wet strands stuck to her face and scalp.

Peter and Joel worked in perfect unison fucking her cunt and asshole.

Nick standing over Peter dug his hands in Amy's hair and pulled her face to his cock. She opened her mouth and he began fucking her face like the others were fucking her other two holes.

I stood there jacking off watching Amy Robach being fucked in all three holes at the same time.

The pace did not slow, as a matter of fact all three guys kicked it up into high gear and fucked all of Amy's holes faster.

Amy coughed and gagged as Nick slammed his cock deeper into her mouth. She was handling it okay, but had hard time breathing with all of the strength leaving her body as she started cumming and cumming. It was like a constant never ending orgasm.

Nick pulled his cock from her mouth and letting out a loud groan yelled; "Come on you fucking slut, here take my load all over that fucking face of yours."

She looked up at him with those eyes and he shot a load all over her face, hair and chest. Some of it landed on Peter and Amy bend down to lick it from his chest. This caused Joel to drive deeper into her asshole and he slammed into her harder and harder and he let out a loud scream and emptied his balls deep into her sucking asshole.

Rolling off of her this left Peter to continue to fuck Amy. Once again he rolled her over onto her back and he smiled down at her. Her face was covered in sweat and cum. I gripped her heaving tits and slammed into her harder and harder.

Amy let out a groan like a wounded animal and dropped her legs from his back as she came violently. This was the first time she ever squirted and she covered Peter's entire groin area with her juices.

This drove him over the top; "Amy, where do you want my load?"

"Oh please Peter cum in my pussy. I need to feel your heavy load squirt all over my womb." Amy said out of breath.

Peter pounded away at Amy, sweat pouring from his face and chest. He had a pained looked on his face as le tensed up and shot a load in her that nearly tore her insides out.

"Oh Fuck Peter I can feel you pulsate in my cunt, yes, yes, bathe me in your cum."

He let out a scream and collapsed on her as their sweaty bodies slid across each other.

Peter rolled off of Amy as I approached the bed; "Amy?"

She looked at me; "Do you want another load?"

She smiled and nodded as I aimed my cock at her face and shot all over her face, neck and tits. She rubbed it into her body and closed her eyes.

She fell fast asleep as the four of us and the cameraman left the room.

Peter whispered to me, "Listen John, if any of the other anchor women want a porn star, please give me a call."

The other agreed and they shook my hand as they darted across the hall to clean up and dress.

Two hours later Amy came out of the room, her body covered in dried cum and sweat. "Thanks for the greatest sexual experience of my life. Please make sure I get a copy of that video for my husband. I need a shower, want to join me?

I'd love to but I'm meeting Juliet for a meeting in an hour and I need my strength, if you get my drift."

She smiled and gave me a deep kiss. I squeezed her ass; "By god you're tempting, but I have to pass.

Thirty minutes later she came out looking like a news anchor, dressed in a red skirt suit and as if nothing had ever happened. The only telltale was the way she walked. Her pussy was a little raw and she walked sort of sideways.

I kissed her goodbye and told her what a great porn star she would make.

She smiled and said; "That's all behind me now. Next on the agenda is motherhood."

I wished her luck as I closed the door, but not before catching one last glimpse of that gorgeous ass and fantastic legs. "Damn, I said to myself I should have taken a shower with her.

Well on to February!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12