California Dreamin' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn back to Rich and see his passion flare up when we lock eyes. I decide to make a pit stop at the bar before going to the table. I watch Rich try to control himself out of the corner of my eye as I sensually caress my neck and shoulders as I lean over the edge of the bar. When the bartender comes over to me, I arch my back, pushing my tits forward, and ask for a glass of ice. When he returns with the frosty glass, I smile and wink. I turn back to Rich and dip my fingers in the cup to pull out a piece of ice. I let a few drips fall between my breasts as I suck on the cube. Over my lashes I see Rich cross his legs and put his palms protectively over his growing package. My lips curl into a smile and when I finally think Rich has been teased enough, I make my way back to the table.

I slowly walk back over, exaggerating the swing of hips, until I am standing in front of Rich. I place the glass down on the table and lean over until my mouth is at Rich's ear and my tits are his eye level. "You have nothing to worry about, baby," I whisper. "You're the only one I want." I take his ear lobe in my cold mouth and graze my teeth over the soft flesh. Rich grasps my hips and lets out a heavy sigh. I whisper, "Do you want to get out of here?"

"Fuck yes." Rich stands and I give him a wink. I lean over the table to reach for my purse on the next chair and I hear Rich stifle a moan as he watches my ass. When I come back to face him, he smashes his mouth onto mine and holds my face in both hands. I am breathless when we part and now Rich is the one who takes my hand and pulls me out of the room.

The air is cool and we walk briskly down the dirt path between two wide fields of grape and olive trees. We don't say anything but when we are almost back at the hotel, Rich grabs me and pushes me against a tree by the side of the road. With one hand cupping my chin and the other kneading my breast, Rich forces his tongue into my mouth. I press my hips forward into his erection and let myself get lost in the kiss. I fist my hands in his shirt and I can feel his need and passion pulsing in his skin. I moan when he moves from my mouth to my neck, taunting my senses with grazes of his teeth.

"You made me so fucking jealous tonight, Cecelia," Rich growls. With every nip to my sensitive skin, I can feel myself getting wetter between my legs.

"I know," I manage to whisper.

Rich finally stop his aggressive attack on my neck and looks down at me. I avoid his eyes but he turns my head to face him. After a few seconds, he closes his eyes and sighs and I see my opportunity to break away from him. I back away slowly, playfully watching Rich's inner tiger come to life. After a few seconds of our standoff, I start to giggle and break into a run into the vineyard. Rich chases me as I weave in and out of the vines, grapes and leaves crunching under my shoes. I finally reach the cluster of Cyprus trees and stop to catch my breath. I don't hear Rich's footsteps anymore and bubble of panic rises in my throat. "Rich," I whisper. "Where are you?"

"Right here," a hungry voice says behind me. I turn toward the words but Rich is too fast. He traps my scream in his open mouth and forces me against one of the trees. He is hungry and aggressive and I love it. I let Rich lift me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. "I hate it when you make me jealous, Cecelia. But somehow it makes me want you so fucking bad."

I lock eyes with Rich and absorb his confused mix of pain and lust. At that moment I see how vulnerable he is and how much he truly loves me and needs me. I take his face in my hands and firmly tell him, "I'm yours. Don't you ever forget that." Rich's eyes burn and he pushes me against the tree harder with his body. He reaches down and rips open his pants to free his throbbing cock. I grab onto Rich's shoulders and hold in a cry of ecstasy as Rich pulls my panties aside and slides his dick into my wet pussy. He grabs at my body and he devours my mouth and I let him take me, all of me. His strokes are hard and fast and I can feel every emotion in my body through him. It's overwhelming and incredibly erotic.

I slowly feel myself coming undone and I slip close to the edge of orgasm. The combination of the thrill of fucking outside for anyone to see and the passion and aggression coursing between my body and Rich's is exciting and hot. I wrap myself tighter around him as I feel my body shudder. I think I am going to fall from the hard waves of pleasure racking my body, but Rich holds me in his arms as he finds his own release.

When Rich finally relaxes, we slide down the tree trunk and come to rest on the ground. Rich sits and then lies back with me resting on top of him. I lay my head down on his chest and take a deep breath. When I feel his arms wrap around me in a warm embrace, I exhale the breath I had been holding. We stay like this for several minutes, breathing in the cool Italian air and feeling the heat radiate between us. I don't care that we are lying half naked in an open field under a tree, all I want is to share this intimate moment with the man I love. Finally, Rich speaks.

"I'm sorry."

I lift my body up so I can see his face. His head is facing away from me but I can see the uncertainty in his eyes. "What are you sorry for? I'm the one who is sorry that I made you jealous."

He turns his gaze to me and his emotions scare me. "I shouldn't have reacted so harshly. It's just that...I don't like sharing and I want you to be mine. Forever."

I am speechless. Rich sits up and I try to stand but he pulls me back down onto his lap. His hands curl up and around my cheeks and he pulls me in for a gentle kiss. When we pull apart, Rich reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black velvet bag. My breath catches in my throat. He pulls the two strings apart, dips his fingers into the soft fabric, and pulls out a ring.

I can't breathe. I can't think. I can't look anywhere but at this beautiful ring. It is a yellow gold band intertwined with a diamond studded white gold band. There is a small square cut diamond set in the middle. Rich takes my hands in his and I snap out of my trance; I realize I am shaking. "Cecelia Warner, I love you with all my heart and I will never stop loving you until the end of time. Even when you leave hair in the bathtub or when you insist on Hawaiian pizza when all I want is plain cheese. You are so beautiful and special to me and I love the person I am because of you. Will you be my lover, my wife, my partner, forever?"

Tears form in my eyes and I nod my head, slowly at first but faster and faster as the tears start to overflow. "Is that a yes," Rich asks tentatively.

"Of course! Yes!" I throw my arms around Rich's neck and kiss him. "A thousand times, yes!" I can feel thick tears on my face but I don't care about anything but this man in front of me. I laugh and cry and squeal between kisses and Rich just holds me and kisses me back. When I finally get control on my emotions, Rich takes my left hand in his, caresses my knuckles, and slides the cool metal onto my ring finger. Once it is in place, I scream out loud and tackle my future husband to the ground. "I love you so much, Richard Sands, and it would be an honor to be your wife."

Rich smiles like a kid on Christmas. "Even for forever? Forever is a long time, Cecelia," Rich whispers as he curls his fingers into my hair and pulls me closer.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and nod. "Yes Richard, even for forever."

12