California Lovin' Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of nephew and his aunt.
1.1k words
4.32
39.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stood there in shock. He couldn’t believe what had just happened. Did he really just finger his aunt and get a blowjob from her? The best damn blowjob he’d ever had actually. His knees went weak and he sat down on the lounge chair where minutes ago his aunt had been lying naked. His aunt had already walked inside to get dinner ready. Ben sat there for a few minutes before he got enough strength back to walk in the house.

Ben walked in the house to find his aunt, fully dressed, cooking pasta for dinner. Betty saw Ben walk in and walked over and gave him a hug and a kiss on his mouth.

“That was great sweetie,” Betty said. “That was just the start, tomorrow’s a whole new day.” She added. “Now shoo! I have to make dinner, you’re uncle will be home soon.”

Ben left her to cook and went into the living room to watch some TV. After a while he heard the front door open and close and knew his uncle was home.

“Where’s that son of a bitch!” Joe shouted, in a humorous tone.

“Cut that out Joe, Ben’s turned into a very sweet young man.” Betty replied, a slight smile creeping across her face.

“How’s it going Joe?” Ben said, coming around the corner into the front hall.

“Things are going good my boy, well look at you, you’ve really turned into something now haven’t you.” Joe replied, astonished at the newfound muscles Ben had.

“Yeah, sure, whatever…” Ben replied. He didn’t really like his uncle. His Uncle had married into the family about eight years ago. No one really minded him at first, but as soon as they got to know him; the family hated him. He was just a prick. There really was no simpler way to put it. He treated everyone like shit. As the years went on, the family just tended to ignore him at family functions and the like. To this day, no one can understand why Betty married him.

Ben ate dinner with his aunt and uncle without distraction. Afterwards he went to his room and flipped on the TV and laid down under the covers. He laid there for a while and heard his aunt and uncle go into there room. Ben slowly drifted off to sleep as the late night TV programs came on. He was wondering what was going to transpire tomorrow.

Ben woke to a strange sensation. He looked down under the covers and saw his aunt sucking his cock.

“Good morning!” She said, removing her mouth for a second. “I thought this might be a nice wake up.”

“Don’t stop.” Was all Ben could muster to say. His aunt went back to slurping on his dick. “Oh god that’s amazing! You’re so fucking good!” Ben continued to praise his aunt’s excellent cocksucking skills. “Oh wow, keep that up and I’m going to cum soon!” Ben said. His aunt just looked up at him with her big brown eyes, and it was too much for Ben. “Oh shit! Here it comes! I’m cumming!” His aunt didn’t stop; she kept sucking until his dick was bone dry. She swallowed all the cum, and looked up at him.

“I hope you didn’t have any plans for today.” Betty said while wiping off her mouth. “Cause today is going to be a day of sex…all day!” Betty swung her ass from side to side as she walked out of the room. “Take a shower and meet me in my bedroom. I’ll be waiting for you lover boy!”

5 minutes ago, Ben had been asleep. Now he was rushing into the shower to clean up so he could go fuck his aunt. This was turning out to be the best summer ever.

After rushing through a shower, Ben hopped out, dried off and headed to his aunt’s room. He decided he’d let his hard on lead the way. He got there and the door was wide open. It was one of the most amazing things he had ever seen. His aunt was lying on her bed with her legs spread apart, naked. Her bed was adorned with red silk sheets, and no blanket to get in the way.

“Ben, I want you. I want you right now. Come fuck me with your big dick!” Betty told him. Ben didn’t need to be told twice. He climbed on the bed, and slid up next to his aunt. They started kissing, slowly at first, but gradually getting more passionate.

“I want that your hard dick inside me.” Betty said. Ben wasn’t one to displease. He had seen enough porn to figure out how to not embarrass himself. He rolled over and inserted his cock into the hot depths of his aunt’s pussy. It was the most intense feeling he’d ever felt.

“Oh wow, this is amazing.” Ben said.

“Let me show you a real good time baby.” Betty replied, while rolling Ben over so she could ride him. She bounced up and down on her nephew’s cock. Ben couldn’t get over the feelings of pleasure and how sexy his aunt looked bouncing on him. Her huge tits were bouncing up and down, her eyes closed and a look of intense pleasure on her face. Ben put his hands on his aunt’s round ass and started to squeeze it.

“Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard Ben, oh god yes! Smack my ass!” Betty shouted as she rode his dick. Ben started to smack his aunt’s ass. She went crazy. “That’s it, oh god. Yes! Fuck your aunt Ben FUCK ME! I’m gonna cum. Oh yes! I’m gonna cum!”

“Me too!” Ben said. He was as close to cumming as his aunt was.

“Cum with me Ben! Cum with me!” Betty shouted. She was so close to her first orgasm of the day. “Yes Ben Yes! I’m cumming!”

“I’m cumming too!” Ben shouted. His aunt continued to ride his cock as they both had incredibly intense orgasms.

Once their orgasms had subsided, Betty collapsed on top of Ben’s chest. They lay there for a few minutes, finally Ben’s dick went soft and slipped out of his aunt’s pussy.

“That was incredible.” Betty told her nephew.

“Well, that was my first time…” Ben replied.

“No fucking way! You know what this means don’t you?” Betty said with a sly smile on her face.

“Um, what’s that?” Ben said while playing with his aunt’s tits.

“It means that we’re gonna have to do this again, and again. We’ll start again in a few minutes. Also, I must share you with my friends, they’re going to love you.” Betty said.

Ben wondered what was in store, with fucking his aunt and now she was going to give him to her friends? This was going to be a fantastic summer. He loved California!