California Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Our trip starts with a beach day - and a happy ending.
2.5k words
4.43
23k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

A quiet day at the beach with a happy ending - Alfie

These adventures happened some time ago when Sophia and I had been married for thirty years. For our special anniversary we decided to visit California for the first time. We wanted to drive down the coast from San Francisco to San Diego, calling in to some interesting places and sample the great food, music, history, wine and beaches of the fabulous California coast. We met some wonderful people on our drive. When Americans know you're English they are very friendly and helpful. The memories of this trip keep us warm on cold winter evenings.

After a great couple of days exploring San Francisco and seeing some incredible sights, we hit the road south.

At the end of first day we found a very good hotel near Monterey. We dined at the hotel and after dinner in the bar we were having a discussion about finding a beach to go to the next day. We'd been so busy touring San Fran we needed a rest and recuperation day. Suddenly we got into a discussion with a friendly local couple, Don and Judy who had some ideas.

Don was going through various beaches when Judy said:

'I'm not sure that's one's appropriate honey. It's a nudist beach.'

Sophia and I looked at each other and smiled. We'd always fancied going naked on a beach but being from England, we'd never really had the opportunity.

'Where is that?' asked Sophia, trying not to sound too keen.

Don drew us a map as it was in a fairly remote area, while Judy tried not to appear disapproving.

We discussed the possibilities back in our room that evening. We talked it over for a long time in bed and decided that it was an ideal opportunity as we'd never meet anyone we knew and no one would know us. We were both excited.

As we are both in our mid-fifties and Sophia has borne three children, we both have a few more curves than we had when we were younger, but I love her body. She has a great bum and hips and her breasts are firm. I would call her buxom and curvy. In addition, in the summer she likes to keep her pussy shaved and smooth. Although we have been together since we were teenagers, we've always loved having sex, maybe not as often now but when we do it, it's always good.

We had breakfast and talked excitedly about what we would find at the beach. Maybe it would be deserted and we could have it all to ourselves. Maybe it would be busy with beautiful young people we could take a look at. After we ate, we gathered up several large towels from the hotel, and drove out, following the map Don had drawn for us.

We drove around for quite a time trying to find the beach from the map, but finally we arrived at a little parking area which we thought looked likely and unloaded our bags. We then took the long, winding path down to the beach. It had taken a while to find the beach, so by the time we arrived it was mid-afternoon. We knew we were in the right area when we came across a sign saying 'Clothing optional beyond this point.' Here we were.

Being a weekend, although not crowded there was a good scattering of people and we had a good look at the sunbathers as we walked to find a suitable spot.

There was a mix of older people but there were some very attractive people around us. We both checked out the talent and it didn't seem like there were too many mixed couples. There were plenty of guys, and Sophia had a good look at plenty of cock on show, though it seemed to me that they were mostly gay.

We walked to the far end of the beach, furthest from the car park as it seemed quieter. We found a nice spot and Sophia and I spread out our towels, nervously took of our clothes, looking at each other and giggling and then lay down. The towels were warmed by the hot sand underneath and it felt incredible. Now that we've done it I can say that there is nothing nicer in the world as lying naked on a hot, sunny beach with a gentle sea breeze blowing. My penis was hardening and I had no control over it. I looked over at my gorgeous wife and she was rubbing sun block all over her front her neck, her breasts, her tummy, her shaved groin and her legs. Then she flipped over onto her front side, tossed me the tube of lotion and said, 'Rub some of this on my back would you, Alfie?'

I started at her shoulders and worked my way to the small of her back. I applied lotion to her bum and upper thighs and began massaging it into her skin. Her body was warm, and I was getting hot. She spread her legs a bit so I could reach the inside of her thighs. I let my fingers wander and brush her naked pussy. She was very relaxed and didn't try to stop me, so I carried on.

I rubbed lotion into the backs of her legs and I reached her cheeks, gently rubbing her pussy lips with tips of my fingers. After a minute or so I slid my thumb into her hot and already wet pussy. Again, she made no attempt to stop me so I began sliding my thumb in and out of her while massaging her clit with my index finger at the same time. Because we were not too near anyone else, and I was kneeling over her facing the sea, no one could hear her as she began to moan softly.

When I do this to her at home she lifts her hips slightly giving me better access to her slippery slit allowing me to push my thumb rapidly in and out of her and she did this now. She started making her sexy moaning noises as I worked my thumb faster and faster while massaging her clit. Within a couple of minutes she was cumming hard.

'Wow, I enjoyed that,' she purred afterwards. She was obviously feeling horny after taking her clothes off and feeling the warmth of the sun across her body, plus all the naked men lying around. She giggled.

After lying in the sun for a while, we decided the best way to be less shy would be to take a walk along the beach and display all we had to the others. We walked to the other end of the beach, near the entrance, holding hands, then back again. We saw all kinds of bodies along the way. There were even a few single guys. These you could never tell if they were gay or not, but either way they were probably looking for a few voyeuristic thrills and exhibitionism. I was pretty sure Sophia was enjoying the views.

The cool, wet sand along the water's edge felt great under our feet in contrast to the warm sun shining down on us as we walked naked along the beach. My cock was swinging side to side, while Sophia's beautiful breasts bounced up and down ever so slightly as we strode along. We were enjoying the freedom to be naked and enjoying the sight of some nice bodies.

When we got back to our towels we noticed someone had set up near us. A young man, aged around his late thirties, had set up his blanket no more than 15 feet from our towels. He smiled and said hi as we sat down. We had a drink and began chatting.

'Are you guys English?' he asked.

We explained that were and this was our first time on a nude beach and we were a bit nervous.

'No need to be nervous.' he said. 'You both look great, if a bit white.'

As his all-over tan testified, it was obvious that he wasn't new to nude bathing. His name was Joe, a school teacher. He had a very fit body and I was a bit jealous if the truth be told. As we sat down and chatted he stood before us and Sophia had a good look as he rubbed oil into his chest, arms and legs. His upper body was hairless, with a tight bum and his thick penis hung languidly. As he continued to rub oil into his groin area I noticed, as Sophia must have, that his penis was getting thicker and longer, and a bit firmer. He realised he was beginning to get aroused so then he sat on his blanket. As the three of us talked I couldn't help but notice him checking Sophia out. So, he wasn't gay, he wasn't obviously ogling her but he was checking her out and Sophia must have been aware of it.

Sitting on the towel the way she was, Joe had a great view of Sophia's breasts and her beautiful pussy. I think she was exposing herself to him on purpose, to see if she could get a reaction. She was smiling and very pleasantly chatting with our neighbour and enjoying his company she also must have noticed the way his eyes wandered down to her open legs. My, was she enjoying her afternoon!

A little while later we decided to cool down and have a swim, we played around in the water for quite a long time. It was getting late in the afternoon by now and the beach was gradually clearing, with people were making their way back to their hotels for the evening. There were now few people around. At some point Joe must have decided to go for a walk or swim because when we got back to our towels, he wasn't around, although all of his things were still there.

We lay down on our towels and I drifted off to sleep. A while later I woke. Sophia was still snoozing and I watched her for a few minutes. I wanted her badly. I snuggled up to her and she turned onto her side her backside toward me. We spooned and in seconds I was rock hard. Sophia placed her hand on my cock and began stroking it.

As it was pretty deserted now, we cuddled for a few minutes with my hands massaging her breasts. I then slipped my hand from her breasts to her pussy. I slid a finger inside her wetness and slowly began working my finger in her again. 'Alfie. I want you inside me.' she said.

I shifted up a few inches so the head of my cock was just touching her pussy. Sophia did the rest by moving down several inches impaling herself on my hard cock.

No sooner had I started sliding my cock slowly in and out of her slick pussy than Joe returned. He'd obviously been swimming as he stood toweling himself, looking down on us from his position around 20 feet away. 'Damn.' I thought. I slowed my stroking and thought about stopping. Sophia must have sensed it because she whispered:

'Don't stop. I need this.' She urged. 'Please.'

I returned to my task and Sophia moaned softly.

We both watched as Joe dried his lower body. As he did this penis began to grow again, this time he made no attempt to hide his erection.

By now, there was no chance of stopping. Joe was watching us and smiling. I was still slowly sliding in and out of her slick pussy.

Until now, because we didn't want anyone to see too much of what we were doing, we had been spooning with Sophia's legs pretty much closed around my cock. As Joe sat on his blanket facing us she decided to move a little. I think at this point, Sophia decided she wanted to set a test for Joe. As I continued my movements, she slowly lifted her leg on to mine and gradually opened herself up. Now her pussy was fully exposed for Joe to feast his eyes on and I could get better access to her. I held her leg higher so that she was wide open and Joe could get a great view of me sliding in and out of her.

I glanced over Sophia's shoulder and saw that Joe had now shifted position. He was now kneeling on his blanket, his thick erection in his hand, and it was clear that he was enjoying our show. I smiled at him to let him know it was alright. He smiled back. He started slowly rubbing the top part around the head then began working his hand up and down the thick shaft. His other hand stroked his balls, all the time looking at me sliding in and out of my wife, her legs splayed wide for all the world to see. All three of us were excited and rapidly nearing orgasm.

Sophia started moaning loudly and furiously began rubbing her clit with her right hand. I could tell she was close and did my best to hold off from coming. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long as I picked up speed and slammed into her. She threw her head back and sighed, 'Oh god, yes.' as she orgasmed again, her juices flowing as she continued to rub her clit.

As I felt myself coming, I pulled my cock out of Sophia's pussy and shot my fluid all over her stomach and pelvis. The sight of my juices all over Sophia's naked body, with her sopping wet pussy still fully exposed, was too much for Joe. She lay with her legs still open, rubbing her swollen clit and watching Joe, who was now breathing hard. With a final grunt, we watched as thick white liquid spurted from his cock on to the sand between us. Several pulses of his juice shot onto the sand and he continued to stroke himself as his breathing slowed.

We all collapsed back onto our towels. Joe smiled and laid on his back, his still erect cock lying on his stomach. After a few minutes passed, Sophia suggested that she and I walk down to the ocean so she could clean up. We spent a while in the water washing each other but not saying much. When we returned, our voyeur had gone. We were relieved that he was gone as weren't sure what conversation we could have had with a complete stranger after letting him watch us making love while he masturbated to our exhibition.

Sophia and I let ourselves dry off in the sun before getting dressed and packing up our things. It wasn't until we were almost back to the hotel that she finally said something about what had transpired that afternoon.

'Having sex while someone else watched was fantastic; That was one powerful orgasm and seeing Joe masturbating like that made it even better. There's no doubt that seeing a stranger get hard, knowing that I'd caused it was a massive turn-on.'

We concluded that Joe had probably picked us out as Sophia had seen him walking up and down the beach long before he settled by us.

We had some great sex in our hotel room next morning after talking about the experience and after a late breakfast and check out, we hit the road, hoping for our further adventures.

robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers