Calista's Dungeon Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista released the dildo and Katie held it gently with her teeth as she drew her tongue all over it. Looking at the sensor readings from the dildo told Calista that her slave girl was obeying adequately. Practice would make her a very skilled fellator. Calista moved behind Katie and placed her hand on the slave girl's very wet pussy. She was pleased that her submissive not only coped with her lifestyle lessons, but she also became fully aroused just from the practice. Mistress placed her finger on Katie's wet cunt and the girl's body twitched, but she continued to perform very well on the dildo in her mouth...Mistress was pleased. Next, Calista drew her wet nectar slickened finger through the cleft in her asscheeks and back up again and the girl never moved or flinched. 'Good, she's a quick study...Lord Oliver will be pleased,' Mistress thought. Calista replenished the slick nectar on her fingers by returning to Katie's oozing cunt and gathering a generous amount of the sluts' slick juices on her fingers. She placed her slick wet index finger on Katie's asshole and smeared the slick nectar all over the girl's asshole then slowly pushed her finger all the way into Katie's asshole. Katie groaned and quivered, but the readings from the dildo remained positive; Calista was glad.

Mistress began to finger fuck Katie's asshole, easily sliding her slick finger into her asshole and past her sphincter again and again while Katie moaned, but continued to suck the fake cock satisfactorily. Pleased, Calista now inserted a second finger into her subs asshole and finger fucked her asshole with two fingers. After a few moments, she inserted a third finger inside her slave girl's asshole and continue to fuck her asshole with her fingers for several moments Katie groaned with pleasure and her pussy gushed with her juices. She played with her slave's asshole with three fingers buried up to the hilt in her ass then Calista just stopped and held her fingers deep inside Katie's asshole. She held the tips of her embedded fingers together to form a pyramid then she spread her fingers wide again and again, repeating this action for several minutes to get the sphincter to relax and open the entrance to her asshole. Katie groaned and whimpered from the pain of getting her asshole opened, but in the process she also experienced a very pleasurable feeling in her ass after the discomfort subsided. Calista removed her fingers from the girls' asshole, wiped them on a towel and moved in front of Katie. She removed the special dildo from the girls' mouth pressed a button on its base and a stem popped out of the dildos end. Calista attached a circular one inch in diameter base to the back of the dildo stem. Then she returned to Katie's gorgeous asscheeks.

She lubricated the dildo and slowly forced it into Katie's cute tight rosebud until her sphincter closed around the stem to hold it fast inside her, technically no longer virgin, asshole. Katie groaned and cried out a little as the two inch wide dildo entered her asshole. The pain was more than slight but quickly subsided and was transformed into pleasure. Calista pressed a switch on the dildos base and a vibrator came to life inside the dildo to enhance the pleasure inside Katie's asshole and bowels. Calista moved to gather some other equipment around and behind the stocks and put it in place. Finally, Katie felt her Mistress place something underneath her belly. It was soft, but firm, and had padding around the wide U shaped holder beneath her and Calista pushed the U shaped padded support against the girl's belly. "That will support your torso to take pressure off of your neck. Your punishment, for speaking without permission or need, will be to stay in these stocks until morning when we begin your training again. The vibrator is powered by a lithium battery and automatically will turn on and off several times before morning." Katie nearly swooned from the vibrations inside her asshole as it increased her libido as it pleasured her. Then Mistress placed Katie's ankles in manacles bolted to the Dungeon floor to make her prisoner status complete.

Mistress moved to Katie's front again, told her to open her mouth and the girl complied. Mistress placed a penis gag in the slave girl's mouth and buckled the straps of the gag behind her head. She adjusted the gag, shaped like a four inch realistic cock, so Katie could breathe adequately. The penis gag also had a quarter inch hole through its length so she could breathe through her mouth too. Last, Calista fitted a leather hood that covered Katie's head and eyes, leaving her nose and cheeks uncovered. "Now, slut, I'm leaving you here until morning." Katie groaned into the penis gag as Calista spoke, "I will turn off the lights here in the Dungeon, since you won't need them while you are wearing that blindfold. Goodnight, my lovely slut." She kissed the girl's cheek and walked away closing the Dungeon door behind her loud enough so Katie could hear it close. After several minutes had gone by the vibrator stopped and a thankful Katie tried to go to sleep. She fell asleep soundly, considering the circumstances she was in, bur soon she was awakened by the vibrators start up. She tried to ignore it, but could not. After it stopped she fell asleep again. To her sorrow the vibrator 'entertained' her every twenty minutes, but she was captive to its demands.

Katie was awakened from a sound sleep from something that had rubbed against her breast. She felt it again and wondered if it might be a cat, or heaven forbid, a rat. These old homes had more than their share of vermin crawling about. Next from black void of her blindfold in the darkened Dungeon, Katie felt a face brush against her lovely breasts then followed by a warm mouth that engulfed her nipple. She moaned into the penis gag as the mouth and tongue that held her breast and nipple captive, was extremely skilled at suckling her breast. She felt the mouth leave one nipple to kiss its way to the other one and engulf it too. She groaned into her penis gag and she felt her pussy becoming wet again. Hands gripped her breasts firmly and pushed them together until she felt her nipples touch and press against each other. Then both nipples were engulfed into a single mouth and a dancing tongue that licked over, around and between her now captive nipples. She moaned with lust and passion as the tongue performed 'figure eights' as it swept and swirled all over Katie's hard protruding nipples. She felt her nectar begin to slowly roll down the inside of her thigh as her clit swelled and distended seeking comfort and release.

She was denied pleasure as the mouth and tongue moved out and away from under her breasts. She heard feet moving about in the Dungeon to stop near the stocks that held her captive. Her penis gag was unbuckled and removed, followed by a small torrent of her saliva as it poured over her lips and rolled down her chin. Now, she felt a firm, but soft spongy velvet-like mass against her lips and realized that it was a real cockhead covered by an ample foreskin. She held her lips together loosely when a computer synthesized voice commanded, "Open." She responded quickly and lowered her jaw as the foreskin covered cockhead pushed past her lips and stopped. She placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of the uncircumcised cock inadvertently blocking the flow of the salty sweet precum that oozed from the mystery cock. "Hold the foreskin fast, with your lips." The computer like voice commanded her and again she complied. Next she felt the cockhead begin move out of the foreskin and into her mouth. The underside of the cockhead lay directly on her tongue as it slowly glided deeper and deeper into her mouth. The cockhead stopped as it touched the entrance to Katie's throat and the cock's owner permitted it to stay there and ooze salty sweet precum all over her tongue and flow into the recesses of her mouth.

"You will now make several attempts to 'Deep Throat' my cock. We will not stop until you have mastered 'Deep Throating' my cock...just continue to lick and suck it, accept it's advances slowly and try to force yourself not to gag." The computer synthesized voice directed her. With her mouth full of this man's cockhead Katie could not speak, and just nodded her head that she understood. Now the cock inched forward slowly as Katie licked and sucked it as well as she could under the circumstances of it being her first time she had ever licked or sucked a cock. The owner of the cock continued to press his cockhead deeper and deeper until his cockhead stopped against Katie's uvula. Katie's first instinct was to gag, but somehow her mind took command and controlled her gag response, at least for now. "Very good, so far, my pretty," the voice complimented her. Then the cockhead advanced about a half and inch and Katie fought hard against gagging and succeeded. The cock slid back until only his cockhead was in her mouth before beginning yet another deeper advance into her throat and Katie successfully overcame her gag reflex once again. The man repeated the exercise again and again, advancing just a little deeper each time, holding his cock still for a second or two then withdrawing it only to repeat the maneuver until his cockhead was lodged deep inside Katie's throat and her face rested in his pubic hair.

"Swallow," the voice commanded, and the novice slave girl tried several times, but she knew it was not possible to really swallow his cock. The cock's owner groaned, sighed and moaned with great pleasure as Katie tried to swallow his huge cockhead. Though it could not be done, the girl's throat muscles sent incredible sensations throughout his cockhead and he cried out, sighed and even whimpered from the sheer pleasure that coursed through his super sensitive cockhead each time she swallowed. Now that the slave girl had learned to 'Deep Throat' his cock, the man repeated the exercise again and again until he could feel his cum boiling in his balls waiting to be violently expelled. He cried out as the last 'swallow' pushed him over the edge and his cock erupted as it blasted a huge volley of thick rich creamy cum directly into Katie's throat and down her gullet. He pulled back out of her throat and the next two blasts filled her mouth with his creamy seed and she swallowed his cum to keep from choking. He pulled completely out of her mouth and his fourth and fifth cum spurts splattered on her face coating her nose, cheek and hair with his warm thick creamy cum! The sixth and final blast struck her closed lips and chin, and splashed into her nostrils.

The man steadied himself by leaning against and holding the stocks until his orgasm subsided and he recovered. He held his cock as he brushed his cockhead through the wads of cum that coated Katie's face to push it towards her mouth. He commanded her to open her mouth and lick his cock clean of all traces of cum on it and to use her lips to milk any residual cum still in his urethra then swallow it all. Again the slave girl complied as she licked his cock clean and milked the residue into her mouth and swallowed it. The man replaced the penis gag in Katie's mouth then moved around the stocks to the slave girl's gorgeous asscheeks, kissing each cheek several times. He kneeled behind her and pushed his face between her legs to her wet pussy to lick and suck into his mouth all of her juices and nectar that had escaped when she sucked his cock. As he licked her sweet pussy his arousal reignited and his cock began to grow into its thick seven inches of hardon. His saliva and Katie's slick nectar was all the lubrication required as he spread open her cuntlips with his fingers and with great satisfaction slowly pushed his ample cock deep inside her eager pussy. Katie moaned happily as the huge reinvigorated cock filled her completely.

Having just cum, the rapacious visitor began to fuck Katie, sending his cock as deep as he could as he fucked her. Katie could feel his low free swinging balls slap against he clit with each deep thrust into her cunt as he fucked her. Their joyous moans mingled as she tried to push back, but her restraints prevented any real mutual fucking. The visitor now reached around Katie and began to flick his finger over her clit as he fucked her. Each time he thought she was moving towards orgasm, he would squeeze and pull at her clit hard until her urge to cum had subsided. But he continued to fuck her as he drove relentlessly towards his own orgasm while denying orgasm to Katie. After several minutes, the man rammed his cock deeper than he had before, held it there and erupted for the second time, sending huge waves of his thick rich creamy cum splashing deep inside the flesh walls of Katie's pussy. Even the computer synthesized moans sounded weak and exhausted as the man laid his sweaty upper body over Katie's back as he tried to recoup his drained and spent energy.

Soon he was replenished enough to let his cock slip out of Katie's sweet pussy, followed by a slow flow of his cum just now deposited there. He held his cock at her cunt at allow his cum to flow from her pussy onto his cock until it was well covered with his thick cum and clung to his cock. He moved to the front of the stocks, removed the penis gag from Katie's mouth and ordered her to lick his cock clean of their blended cum. Once again, Katie complied as she licked every inch of his cock clean of cum, both his and hers. When she finished the man replaced the penis gag and walked away with a word. She heard the door close, but not a goodbye, nor a thank you for servicing him. But worst of all, he denied her an orgasm as she was trapped in the stocks, blindfolded, gagged and her ass plugged. There was not even a way she could masturbate. Katie was so flustered, and at the same time super aroused and lusting for release that she began to cry beneath the blindfold hood. Just at that moment the vibrator in her gorgeous ass turned on again and Katie began bawling, but she knew that no one would come to comfort her, or even to discipline her, until morning.

That wasn't exactly true as Calista had witnessed the entire episode in the Dungeon via the closed circuit TV cameras that recorded the events. She saw it all from start to finish and when Katie fell asleep she would silently go down to the Dungeon and personally check on her. After all, Katie was, for now, her submissive and everyone knew that Calista loved her submissives and refrained from letting them be permanently harmed by anyone as they served her. Now, it was time to plan for day two of Katie's training; another spanking to induce orgasm, conscious humiliation and awarding her Calista's marks.

The End