Call Girl

Story Info
An escort suffers sexual torment because of a client.
15.5k words
4.57
122k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story, and not all of it is sexual in nature. I have attempted to fill the plot with sex, but to have a plot separate from sex. If you have no interest in a bigger story, one that encompasses more than my beautiful heroine's sexuality then I wish you good reading elsewhere. If however you want to know the whole story... read on.

*

Rachel stepped out of the shower and toweled off. Running the expensive bamboo/cotton mix towel over her skin she luxuriated in the caress of the elegant towel, one of her favorite indulgences.

As the material whisked the moisture from her soft skin she checked to see if she had nicked herself while shaving. Both long smooth legs were wound free; her smoothly waxed sex was clear and as soft and hairless as she could get it. Her armpits and forearms were utterly bald and she saw nothing to mar the perfection of her delicate skin.

When she finished drying her petite, elfin frame she moved, naked, into her bedroom. Her choice for clothing had been made already. Dan had specific tastes and she made sure that whenever he called she catered to them to the letter.

She pulled the garters over her legs and hips, adjusting the satin covered straps to perfectly frame her exposed sex. The crimson elastics made her glistening folds appear even more exposed and vulnerable, which was exactly what Dan loved about the garters so much.

She then pulled the red silk stockings over her slender legs and attached the garter clips to them. Years of track and field as a girl, and aerobics as an adult had given her shapely, toned legs that she was justifiably proud of.

Then she pulled the stretchy crimson dress over her head and smoothed it over her lithe frame. The soft, filmy mulberry silk felt like a full body kiss as it sheathed her. The blended fibres of elastic allowed the dress to cling to her every curve.

Rachel was not a round woman but she had exquisite A cup breasts that proudly stood up with nipples that rarely stopped poking through whatever material she covered them in. Her graceful torso was tiny and her flat toned stomach proportioned perfectly with her slight frame.

Her hips flared delicately out from her narrow waist, and her firm ass filled out the bottom of the short, clingy dress expertly. The dress had been tailored for her body by a very good designer.

Now Rachel sat to do her make-up.

It took her over half an hour to achieve the subtle blend of highlight and shadow that made her look like a starlet on the red carpet. But her efforts paid off and when she was done her face was as enticing and ethereal as any A-List celebrity on her way to the Oscars.

She used eye shadow to pop her pale blue eyes, and thick mascara to frame them with dark. She used white to accentuate the whites of her eyes and make them look bigger. Her cheeks were blushed pink with a hint of innocence, and her lips a crimson that she took great care to both compliment her skin tone and still match her dress.

Her hair was more difficult, and often she would just hide it with a wig for her evening encounters, but Dan liked to pull hair so she needed to use her own silky ash blondetresses.

She knew she could do little to give it body, so she simply brushed it straight for a few minutes and then gathered it behind her head in a twit. Her hair was a bit longer than her chin. It could just reach a bundle on the back of her skull with a few artful tendrils to frame her face.

Diamond cluster earrings in her lobes and a single matching bracelet on her right wrist and she was done.

There was still time before she had to go and so she admired her efforts in the mirror.

The effect was of a young professional on her way to a big event. She looked enticing, inviting but almost imposing. The deep red of the dress was nearly shocking it was made such a statement. It said this woman was utterly confident of her sexual power, the way the material showed every subtly play of the muscles of her body was an open sexual statement.

And yet there was so little skin showing. Her arms were the largest exposed area. The neckline was low, but far from sleazy. Her legs were covered, but sheathed in nearly transparent red silk.

When Rachel donned her crimson pumps she now stood a modest five foot eight, the three inch heels bringing her closer to Dan's height but not over. He was five nine and wished he were taller. Powerful men were tall.

These things were important. Dan paid her a lot of money to look just right, and she enjoyed pleasing him.

His car arrived right on time and whisked her away to whatever event he wanted to been seen with her at.

Rachel was an escort. A highly paid escort, and it was a secret life she lead that no-one who knew her would ever believe her capable of.

The event that night was a charity function. Dan was being asked to donate money to a foundation. He told her very little of the business of the event. He didn't care, so why should she. In actual fact this was a foundation Rachel was curious about, but not enough to bother her patron for the evening about.

Dan was in his late fifties, and still fit. If he wasn't paying her five thousand dollars for the night she would never give him a second glance, but since he was, and had been for a few years it was easy to overlook his plain drooping face, and heavily lined skin. His hair was receding and he clung desperately to the remaining hair on top belligerently.

Dan had divorced spectacularly a decade ago and lost a fortune to his wife, so now he only appeared in public with young gorgeous, and yet ultimately disposable women.

He had brought Rachel, who called herself Madeleine when engaged in this work, to a dozen such events over the years, but he always made sure to hire other women in-between. The message was he used women at will, he was beholden to no-one.

Rachel's instructions were to look sexy, to tease other men, and annoy other women. She was to flirt with him and touch him intimately. He wanted every man there to want her, every woman there to hate her and never once give them anything specific to gossip about.

It was a delicate balance that took concentration, but Rachel was good at it.

By the time Dan swept her out of there around eleven she was ready to leave. Spending the evening balancing the instructions Dan had given her had begun to grow wearying.

Now the best part of the evening could begin.

Tonight Dan told his driver to take them to the bay. He dropped her off at the Quay and she began to walk along the boardwalk overlooking the water. The chill evening air was cooling and she wrapped a fur cape around herself. Dan had given it to her for this walk and he would take it back when he left.

A few minutes passed as she strolled along the boardwalk, her time her own for a few moments.

The role he had given her was easy. She was a young woman who had just lost a competition with her best friend for the attention of a handsome young man at the bar. Angry she had wandered away and found herself alone at night.

Rachel glanced at the few other people she passed on her walk and they all eyed her speculatively. She was out of place here. This was a rough neighborhood and her expensive clothes marked her as a target. She was stupid to be here.

Then a big black man stepped out of the shrubs nearby and started toward her.

"Hey. You got a light?" he asked, his deep voice low and quiet. He stepped close and Rachel froze.

"No. I don't smoke."

"Damn." Then he looked her up and down slowly. "You look good enough to eat." He licked his lips appreciatively. "All dressed in red- you like Little Red riding Hood." He laughed deep in his chest. "Maybe I'm the Big Bad Woof." He said woof not Wolf.

"Please. I've had a bad night, okay. I don't want any trouble."

"Who said anything about trouble? Ain't no trouble. I'm just saying that you look like you lost in the woods is all. Maybe you got some goodies for me? Huh?"

"No."

"Oh I think you do. You got all sorts of goodies. Plenty to go around. For me and my boys."

Rachel's stomach did a series of flips as three other men came out of the shrubs and began to surround her. Her mouth went dry and she felt her body grow weightless as it dawned on her what was likely going to happen.

The men circled her completely and she tried to close in on herself protectively.

"Hey guys it little Red Riding Hood. What do you think she wants to ride?"

Laughter washed over her as the men moved in so close she felt them brush against her.

The group of them were gathered right under a bright street light and she could see them clearly, and knew they saw her just as well. She could smell their skin and cigarette breath and she shuddered.

Then the leader began to touch her.

His big hand caressed her skin as he ran a hand over her arm. "You gonna show us your goodies now?"

The men all began to stroke her body, hands on her arms, her face and legs. There were three big black men and one smaller, older white man. The fur wrap was lifted from her shoulders and tossed aside. That seemed to be a signal because as soon as her shoulders were bare the men began to grope her body.

Rachel tried to scream but her throat was too tight with fear.

A bright light shone in her eyes blinding her and mouths began to kiss her face and possess her mouth.

So many hands on her body paralyzed her. She couldn't focus on who to struggle against or what to stop them from doing first.

In seconds her dress was pulled over her head and tossed aside. Nude before them she heard them appreciate her choice of no underwear, just garters.

"Damn girl you were ready for us."

"Lookit that shit!"

"This bitch is a Grade A slut."

Hands began to squeeze her breasts and pull on her nipples painfully. A pair of hands slapped her ass, and pried open her supple globes exposing the pink of her anus. A hand spread open her sex and poked into her slippery opening.

She was slippery, she could feel her juices gathering as they had been off and on all night.

Four men held her immobile as they fondled and caressed her entire body. Rachel went limp and closed her eyes as hands and mouths devoured every part of her. A mouth was on her right breast, one began to lick her buttocks and one invaded her slippery pussy.

Fingers pinched and kneaded her flesh possessively as hands held her spread out and exposed on the path under the street light.

Then Rachel was forced to her knees on the firm wood of the boardwalk and her head was gripped between two strong hands. Opening her eyes she saw a pale spear of flesh aimed at her face. A hard white cock was poking at her and was stroked around her cheeks and pressed to her mouth. She clamped down her jaw, but the cock just caressed her soft skin, the hardness smearing over her features.

Then fingers pinched her nose shut and began to pry at her mouth trying to open her jaw.

As this continued the hands and mouth all over her maintained their invasive exploration of every nook and cranny. Fingers were shoved deep inside both her rectum and vagina and they moved in and out rhythmically.

Out of air and shocked by this very public invasion down below Rachel gasped and as soon as her mouth opened the cock went in filling her mouth with the flavour of man.

Her face was fucked ruthlessly, the white man driving himself in and out of her open mouth hard and fast, gagging her. Gasping for air whenever she could Rachel endured the harsh use of her mouth as best she could without panicking.

The man fucking her face gripped her hair tightly and pulled her on and of his cock as he drove in and out of her drooling mouth. Spittle leaked out over him and spattered over her bare chest coating her in a sloppy drizzle of slobber.

The one by one the other men exposed their cocks and shoved them close to her face.

Hands on her head pulled her from one prick to another and she was forced to suck each of them in turn. When they weren't using her mouth they would rub their spit covered dongs all over her face of head.

The black men were big. Very big, and it was painful to take them into her sore cramping jaw. Oozing saliva all over herself messily Rachel was forced over and over to take huge cocks into her mouth and suckle them.

Hot manhood filled her vision and her hair was pulled painfully as they yanked her from one hard-on to another.

The men began fucking her mouth for longer periods of time and the men not using her mouth groped her tits or ass, and jammed fingers into her leaking slit or her tender ass.

Gasping for air Rachel endured this public defilement that seemed to go on forever.

Then when she was thinking this would never end she was bodily lifted from her knees and forced to lie down. A man was already there and the others spread her legs out and held her over him. He shoved his cock into her slick pussy and she felt helplessly invaded.

Held in place by men, she was filled below, hands on her hips holding her still while a hard cock thrust in and out of her slippery opening.

Then once more cocks were shoved into her mouth. Gasping for air, trying to protest, her mouth was filled with penis as one after another the men pushed their cocks into her face.

Limp, unresisting at this point, she was a rag doll used and abused by all these men. It was an endless assault of male members assailing her tender body.

Once more she was lifted effortlessly into the air and spun around dizzyingly. Now they placed her on all fours over one of the black men. Her wide spread cunt was stuffed completely full of a huge cock. Stretched open wider than she had ever been she groaned as her body began to tremble with an approaching orgasm.

Trying to resist the urge to cum she was overwhelmed by unexpected pleasure as her anus was suddenly pierced by a cock. Crammed full in both holes she cried out passionately and her mouth was filled with yet another cock.

Utterly brimming with man-flesh Rachel tumbled over the edge of reason and began to climax as these strange men used her mercilessly.

This climax blurred the boundary between sanity and madness and the next period of time was a blur of images and sensations as one by one each of the men used every one of her holes.

How long she was raped on that boardwalk in public she had no idea at the time. To her it was an endless series of orgasms and visions of wet gleaming cocks aimed at her face.

One by one the men filled her with their poles and then when they had had enough the older white man spilled his seed over her upturned face, her mouth open wide to receive his sperm as it spilled over her features.

Beyond reason Rachel was simply a cum hungry whore, the kind men fantasized about.

Each in turn the men coated her in their warm spunk and glazed her face in stickiness.

With no way of knowing how many orgasms she had born Rachel only knew her body was worn out and trembling when at last the older man finally squeezed one last load of wet jism onto her outstretched tongue.

She hunched wearily on her knees on the wood of the boardwalk, her body beyond fatigued from what she had endured. Fluids leaked from every hole and she was sore and raw from the incredible fucking she had just received.

Dimly she saw Dan pay the black men with a stack of cash and then he finished dressing. His driver loomed closer to her his camera capturing her exhaustion and the spattering of cum staining every inch of her front.

She looked into the lens and mustered a smile for him, then he turned off the spotlight clipped on top and she dropped to her hands and knees quivering with emotional burnout.

Dan brought her a luxurious robe to wear and wrapped her tenderly in it, then helped her to her feet.

The driver gathered her belongings and on wobbly legs Rachel staggered to the car parked not far away.

A fog of fatigue threatened to envelope her but Rachel forced it away and allowed Dan to gaze at her. She opened the robe and let if fall from her as she got into the car. He was being kind, but she knew he still wanted to see her debasement. It thrilled him to see his women utterly humiliated.

She knelt on the floor of the car rather than stain his leather seats with the many fluids still oozing from her. And when she looked up at him from tear stained eyes, her make-up a smeared mess, he smiled and opened his pants.

Lowering her mouth over his semi-hard cock she suckled him gently, knowing he would be sore from so much use.

As he drove her home she slurped lovingly on his cock and when they pulled up in front of her condo they sat with the car idling as she finished blowing him. It took some time, he had cum a few times already tonight, but eventually he once more oozed a stream of watery sperm over her face.

"Thank you Madeleine. You were wonderful tonight. You exceeded my deepest expectations." He stroked her tangled hair appreciatively and she tried not to wince as his hand rubbed spots where her hair had been pulled hard enough to leave bruises. "I apologize for the extra men, but I couldn't choose which to use, so I just brought them all." Then he pulled out a cheque and handed it to her. "'I've put the difference on there already so there is no need for another invoice."

Taking her payment Rachel smiled wanly and crawled to the door. The driver was ready and opened it for her and she took his hand as she scrambled to her feet gracelessly. Naked, still spattered with cum and spit and sweat she stood in the driveway of her condo, the sheltering trees cover enough from the street and the neighbors, but still she felt exposed.

Taking her clothes from the driver she staggered to her door and as the car drove away , briefly illuminating her pale skin in bright headlights, she pulled her keys from her clutch and opened her door.

After a long hot shower and a glass of wine to relax she allowed herself the pleasure of looking at her cheque.

The official business cheque was made out to Madeleine Delaine Consulting, her business name. It was for ten thousand dollars. Dan had truly appreciated her extra efforts tonight.

Sipping her wine, trying to ignore her tender aching sphincter and raw vagina, she worked the tension from her jaw and sighed, pleased with a hard nights work.

The next morning she dressed in her mousy daytime clothes and made it to her bank just in time to start another dreary day in her real life.

As Rachel Adams she was a teller at a multi-national bank, and she maintained a persona as far removed from her nightlife as possible.

As Rachel she was prim and frumpy, polite and efficient, but cold and sharp tongued. She used wit and sarcasm to keep her co-workers at bay, and she used her access to accounts to launder her nighttime earnings.

Depositing her cheque into Madeleine's account she covered her transactions with other peoples so no-one ever saw her handle those big cheques.

Madeleine Delaine was rich. Her consulting business was lucrative, and she had almost three hundred thousand dollars in the bank. Rachel Adams had five hundred and thirty.

When Rachel went home that night, aching and tired, she went not to Madeleine's tasteful condo, but to Rachel's rundown apartment in a three story walk up. Her two lives were as separate as she could make them.

For eight years, the 28 year old Rachel had been living a double life, and creating a richer and richer existence for Madeleine Delaine. The real Madeleine had been a girl in Rachel's dorm in college and Rachel had found her fascinating.

When Madeleine died suddenly of some birth defect of the heart Rachel had been stunned. They had hardly known each other, but Rachel's fascination with Madeleine had led to an actual depression. Something about such a beautiful, vibrant young woman dying so suddenly really got to Rachel.