Call Girl Faces Gang Party

Story Info
Can call-girl Lacey handle all the men at this gang party?
898 words
3.28
100.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SloanJD
SloanJD
8 Followers

I am 21 year old Lauren Wright. I go by the name Lacey. I am a 5'4 blond hair, green eyed attractive white girl from a normal middle class suburban family. I finds myself embroiled in the life of prostitution. I always attracted black men to me because of my cute little body with a round bubble but and nicely shaped C sized breasts. Likewise, I found myself attracted only to them. No other race could move and feel like a black man does during sex. But that good loving came with a price tag- the gangster lifestyle, to which I was wholly unaccustomed. As such, I was naïve and quickly found myself in compromising situations and constantly being taken advantage of. Eventually, I really hooked up with the wrong man- a "Romeo" pimp who posed as my boyfriend but slowly and methodically took me down the sex trade path. Before I even knew what had happened, I found myself to be Derek's sex slave and he indiscriminately sold me to the highest bidder.

I was Derek's cash cow and he had found his niche- selling me to gang parties. I knew tonight would be especially bad. This group of gangsters were drunk, rowdy, and nasty. They had me spread eagle on the kitchen table amongst cups of spilled beer, cigarettes, and left over dominoes- one of which kept sticking into my back with each pound into me. Through my drug haze, I convolutedly pondered how a girl like me ended up in this dirty ghetto kitchen being banged by gangster after gangster. I started to hurt early into night with so many black guys going through me with their big horse cocks. They were everywhere all at the same time, my mouth, sucking on both tits, one in the front, and someone always up my ass either with their dick, fingers, and even bottles.

They were rough, but one man in particular wanted to inflict pain. Unlike the others who just wanted to cum, he took pleasure in seeing me hurt. He had started out on my nipples- sucking really hard and biting them. He made them red and tender so that it hurt each time someone new moved in. He liked that. I saw him watch as I withered when each new banger took his turn on my tender breasts. Then he moved to my mouth. First he stuck his fist down my throat- choking me. Then he put his cock in there and he banged my throat, gagging me over and over again until one of the guys stopped him because my body was jerking too much and apparently interfering with his movement in me.

I saw the pain inflictor grab a Tequila bottle from the table and I thought, "Oh thank gosh, he's done and is going to go get drunk and pass out!"

I was sorely mistaken (pun intended). The bottle ripped right up my ass. He pushed the other guy out of me who then quickly moved to my mouth and the pain inflictor entered me. He pounded away at my vagina with his big penis but what he was really interested in was that bottle, holding it in his hand and shoving it again and again into my ass with the rhythm of his fucking. He started a trend, because there that bottle stayed for the rest of night being repeatedly shoved in and out of my butt.

It wasn't until I started to bleed that my pimp finally intervened and told them no more ass for the night. The men laughed but obeyed. The pain of the bottle had pulled me out of my high, but now that it was out, I tried to slip back into semi unconsciousness until everyone was finished with me. These guys seemed to make a ritual of cumming on my face. It was getting in my eyes and all over my hair. Some of them would cum in my mouth and make me swallow it by plugging my nose. Finally, it seemed everyone in the party had been through me, but as they partied on they made me continue to lie there naked on the kitchen table for another hour or so. It was as if I was a trophy of their accomplishment or dead game after a successful hunt. As I laid there, I just hoped this was my last job of the evening.

Derek, eventually scraped me off of that kitchen table, and I limped out of the house. The men very obviously enjoyed seeing me sore and struggling to walk- as if they had done something quite special.

As Derek and I made it to the car, he helped me in and said, "We just have one more stop. It's a friend of mine. It shouldn't take long and he's paying good."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "No Derek, please... I can't," I whimpered.

I felt the sting of his hand hit hard across my face.

"Don't ever say you can't! I'm going to take you home and you'll get cleaned up and we'll make this one last quick stop. Damn I love you girl, why you gotta make things hard? You know we need this money to survive..." His voice just faded out as he continued to chatter away in pimp mode.

I went numb. This is my life.

SloanJD
SloanJD
8 Followers